13 minutes ago, BushJr said:

I have a question about that main gif animation too: the bottle is misaligned when it comes behind. It looks fine when drinking or when holding it in front (at least it looks right to me) but behind it gets couple inches away and slightly angled down ?

The bottle is supposed to go anal with the behind, I'm not having any miss allignments and tested it out with different characters. (even yesterday)

I did model them mainly to my own bodyslide preset for UUNP, but there shouldn't be any big miss allignment for the vagina/butt stuff when using any kind of UUNP preset.

Once again, I'd like to say thanks for the work you do, AND the recent update you've made, Nibbles! Although, one other thing..I don't know if I've pointed this out, or if any one else has, but in your missionary 2 animation in stage 4 and 5, I find it slightly jarring that the female's legs are just..straight up in the air, instead of laying down, or wrapped around the male's back. You think you could change that on those two stages, if it's a simple change?

9 hours ago, Rayvan27 said:

Well I thinks its just not working for me because the actors are not near each other at all. The female is a couple of feet behind the male trying top mount.... the air I guess?

Sounds like you need to use the animation alignment controls in Sexlab. I've never heard of the actors being so far out of alignment with each other, though, so that raises the question of what body and/or race mods you're using?

9 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Sounds like you need to use the animation alignment controls in Sexlab. I've never heard of the actors being so far out of alignment with each other, though, so that raises the question of what body and/or race mods you're using?

I use the Shiva body preset from the nexus and as for race two redguards . Ill try a brand new save with different race combos.

11 hours ago, Blacksteel27 said:

Hi, can you update your 4.9 pack for the (no creatures) with the new humanoid animations from 5.0? I saw that you have two new humanoid animations in 5.0 but I don't want the extra creatures. Thanks!

Will come soon, because: 

On 12/27/2018 at 8:39 PM, SirNibbles said:

Due to the issues with the spider one, I will currently also postpone the other versions; only the main file is version 5.0 right now if I can get the spider problem fixed I will update the rest.

I'm getting some help from MadMansGun and testing out some stuff myself.

Honestly at this part I'm almost at the part at "fuck it, let's skip the ovipositor I'll make something new" but I'll wait it out just a bit longer.

On 12/30/2018 at 3:10 PM, Taven said:

Once again, I'd like to say thanks for the work you do, AND the recent update you've made, Nibbles! Although, one other thing..I don't know if I've pointed this out, or if any one else has, but in your missionary 2 animation in stage 4 and 5, I find it slightly jarring that the female's legs are just..straight up in the air, instead of laying down, or wrapped around the male's back. You think you could change that on those two stages, if it's a simple change?

It does require me to re-allign the feet part (not a big undertaking but will take a little while), but I'd rather not do it.

I made the feet go in the air on purpose to create some diversity compared to my first missionary animation.

@SirNibbles> I always rejoice seeing your animations. Thank you. As oral sex lover I have one report to make. Your Lesbian Haybale Cunnilingus is still tagged as vaginal and no mod like SLEN, Romance or Working prostitute sees it as oral. You see, when my wife plays lesbain animations she mostly uses oral ones and she likes Haybale, but she always have to use vaginal sex dialogue instead of oral when want to play this one. Can this be fixed, please?

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 4:51 AM, EvalovesEP said:

@SirNibbles> I always rejoice seeing your animations. Thank you. As oral sex lover I have one report to make. Your Lesbian Haybale Cunnilingus is still tagged as vaginal and no mod like SLEN, Romance or Working prostitute sees it as oral. You see, when my wife plays lesbain animations she mostly uses oral ones and she likes Haybale, but she always have to use vaginal sex dialogue instead of oral when want to play this one. Can this be fixed, please?

you can fix tags with SLATE , a mod here on LL.   ( Sex Lab Alternative Tag Editor )

Sir Nibbles, the later number of an Animation of the same style, like cowgirl 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 , Show which one were made first and which one later. this surely means a Progress in experience how to make it better and better.

would you say that higher numbers  are alternatives to lower numbers or do they replace them ?

if they replace them ( the way i see it), then please take the lower numbers out of the package, maybe making an separate package for those who still want them.

20 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

Sir Nibbles, the later number of an Animation of the same style, like cowgirl 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 , Show which one were made first and which one later. this surely means a Progress in experience how to make it better and better.

would you say that higher numbers  are alternatives to lower numbers or do they replace them ?

if they replace them ( the way i see it), then please take the lower numbers out of the package, maybe making an separate package for those who still want them.

I've been thinking about removing more then half of my animations...but then again no idea if people are gonna like that. (apparently a lot of people weren't really happy either when I first removed my mimic animations which were complete garbage imo).

I completely agree though that my earlier animations were complete garbage and even now they are still till a certain degree, I'll think about it though; it's just that I'll probably gonna remove more animations then a lot of people agree to then I'm afraid.

21 minutes ago, SirNibbles said:

I've been thinking about removing more then half of my animations...but then again no idea if people are gonna like that. (apparently a lot of people weren't really happy either when I first removed my mimic animations which were complete garbage imo).

I completely agree though that my earlier animations were complete garbage and even now they are still till a certain degree, I'll think about it though; it's just that I'll probably gonna remove more animations then a lot of people agree to then I'm afraid.

You could make a legacy pack for your old animations that you want removed  (SirNibbles Classic Pack)

that is what billy did for his wolf animations and others old animations

you never made garbage.  you always did your best.  there is a Progress clearly and your newer animations became very professionell. that means skeleton is moving differntiate in all pieces. that was not possible with earlier Skeleton types and the way animations were handled at arrok or ap times.

we are still in pioneer times. lips do not move around the cock, asshole still no gape, vagina moving possible only with a "uncomfortable" mod.  thats why i take no dogy style vagina animations and no missionary anal animations to differntiate between the two at all. 

for elder scrolls 6 we  can hope for better Tools and techniques.

edit : tagging is still a catastrophy even with SLATE, because SLATE does not have all tags. for example it has FM, but it has not MF,

it is still not possible to get vagina cum away and replace it with anal cum or do you know a way ?

@SirNibbles - I personally love your animations, even those from early stage, but I understand how you feel as their creator. I'm like you: Hundreds of people might like my work, but if I'm not satisfied with my work, I'm not happy either. :)

Have one question: the previous version of your animations had humans animations separated from creatures. In this one, they are both together again. Since I do not use creatures mods, I asking kindly if you can separate them again since they are taking the SexLab anime list and I have no use of them.

At the end, much praises and compliment for lesbian cuddling animation. I'm using it in M/F sex. That's how much I like it. To be more precise, my wife who is playing Skyrim love it a lot. Thank you.

20 minutes ago, Elf Prince said:

@SirNibbles - I personally love your animations, even those from early stage, but I understand how you feel as their creator. I'm like you: Hundreds of people might like my work, but if I'm not satisfied with my work, I'm not happy either. :)

Have one question: the previous version of your animations had humans animations separated from creatures. In this one, they are both together again. Since I do not use creatures mods, I asking kindly if you can separate them again since they are taking the SexLab anime list and I have no use of them.

At the end, much praises and compliment for lesbian cuddling animation. I'm using it in M/F sex. That's how much I like it. To be more precise, my wife who is playing Skyrim love it a lot. Thank you.

I never had the animation packs separated, I just had 3 versions on my download page. 1 that doesn't have the objects and another that doesn't have the creatures, and the all-in-one pack. 

I think you might be mistaken my method with Billyy's since he does his separated.

I am gonna update my other packs soonish, I've got a little further thanks to MadMansgun's help with the spider stuff. But currently I'm trying to finish the giant one too with FactoryClose's new rigs. (animated dicks ?)

4 minutes ago, SirNibbles said:

I never had the animation packs separated, I just had 3 versions on my download page. 1 that doesn't have the objects and another that doesn't have the creatures, and the all-in-one pack. 

I think you might be mistaken my method with Billyy's since he does his separated.

I am gonna update my other packs soonish, I've got a little further thanks to MadMansgun's help with the spider stuff. But currently I'm trying to finish the giant one too with FactoryClose's new rigs. (animated dicks ?)

No offense, good man, but you did have them separately. I uninstalled 4.9 (no creatures) to install 5.0 with creatures. Please take a look the picture. :)

1783941065_2019-01-0617_02_39-slal-SearchResultsinMODORGANIZER.png.2520440e790a3de0a81eb975596af1b2.png

3 minutes ago, Elf Prince said:

No offense, good man, but you did have them separately. I uninstalled 4.9 (no creatures) to install 5.0 with creatures. Please take a look the picture. :)

1783941065_2019-01-0617_02_39-slal-SearchResultsinMODORGANIZER.png.2520440e790a3de0a81eb975596af1b2.png

Yh that's what I meant with 3 different versions.

That one specific doesn't include the creatures, but due to some technical difficulties with my last release I've decided to postpone updating the other versions till it's fixed.

And as it stands now I'm gonna add in another animation for when I update those others too, managing several packs can be quite tedious and confusing; that's why I postponed those till the current bugging animation is finished.

14 minutes ago, SirNibbles said:

Yh that's what I meant with 3 different versions.

That one specific doesn't include the creatures, but due to some technical difficulties with my last release I've decided to postpone updating the other versions till it's fixed.

And as it stands now I'm gonna add in another animation for when I update those others too, managing several packs can be quite tedious and confusing; that's why I postponed those till the current bugging animation is finished.

I see. Thank you for explanation. Also, my apologies. Didn't understand you well in your first response.

2 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

Exciting to hear that, been definitely looking forward to how you might be able to use those new rigs.  Lots of possibilities for sexy animations/interesting positions if the male actor's dong can actually animate instead of being a hard (pun intended) constraint on positions.  I can't imagine someone trying to animate a standing piledriver style animation for giants with the regular mesh for instance, and IMO that's a style of animation that would really suit them.

6 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

I've been thinking about removing more then half of my animations...

(panic attack activated) RAAAAAAAAAAAAA MUST SAVE EVERYTHING!!!!!

6 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

I'll think about it though; it's just that I'll probably gonna remove more animations then a lot of people agree to then I'm afraid. 

don't remove, just replace with "better" versions if/when made.

6 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

You could make a legacy pack for your old animations that you want removed  (SirNibbles Classic Pack)

that is what billy did for his wolf animations and others old animations

+1 to this for me - even if there are some animations you aren't satisfied with or you want to have a leaner pack to help people save on animation slots, I don't think just removing them is the best option.  I'm sure some people would have favorite animations amoung the animations you want to remove, but a "legacy" pack makes them an optional installation that people can opt out of (and you wouldn't ever need to touch that part of the mod again, unless you wanted to add more to it later).

As an example - Billyy's legacy wolf animations are objectively badly aligned after the wolf mesh updates and require a lot of manual alignment to make look passable (but not good) with the adjusted angles. 

However, I still have most of them registered in my game for two reasons

1.  most of them are quite unique and similar animations don't exist
  2. a kind user wrote and shared a bunch of Apropos unique animation descriptions specifically for these animations (these are now included in Apropos 2)

So for me at least I like the animations enough to ignore the technical limitations, but I like that they are optional installs for people trying to control their animation counts since they technically aren't ideal anymore.