hehehe the chest mimic is really awesome :) looks really fun.

It would be so so cool if the chest was an exact copy of the chest you come across in-game and then players would not know if the chest is a real one or a tentacle mimic. So then an un-wary adventurer tries to pick the lock to seek a fortune only to find the animation instantly kicks in and they get chest-raped! and the mimic chests are just randomly spawned all over skyrim. 

That would be such a fun thing!!

BUT he chest would have to be exactly the same, nothing could give it away as the mimic. even the pop up menu to pick the lock should be there the same as the regular chests. the first thing a person would know thats its a mimic would literally as the lid lifts thew animation starts LMAO!

1 minute ago, sophiextime said:

hehehe the chest mimic is really awesome :) looks really fun.

It would be so so cool if the chest was an exact copy of the chest you come across in-game and then players would not know if the chest is a real one or a tentacle mimic. So then an un-wary adventurer tries to pick the lock to seek a fortune only to find the animation instantly kicks in and they get chest-raped! and the mimic chests are just randomly spawned all over skyrim. 

That would be such a fun thing!!

Oh it is, just a straight up copy from the "boss chest" with added bones and animated.

hahaha awesome. so could it kind of be implemented into a game like i described? when installed it becomes a kind of sexual trap that a player really would not realise until its too late? :) Also if i may ask, i mostly now play on Skyrim SE so are all your new and future anims still be updates to the Skyrim SE SLAL packs? i so hope so as you really are an amazing animator and i always have your anims in my game.

8 minutes ago, sophiextime said:

hahaha awesome. so could it kind of be implemented into a game like i described? when installed it becomes a kind of sexual trap that a player really would not realise until its too late? :) Also if i may ask, i mostly now play on Skyrim SE so are all your new and future anims still be updates to the Skyrim SE SLAL packs? i so hope so as you really are an amazing animator and i always have your anims in my game.

It could be implented like that yeah, unfortunately I have no idea how to script or create something like that so someone else would have to create it.

I still don't use SSE because even with several attempts I've always had problems with it so I won't support it myself.

Mods barely or don't work at all for me, and somehow my fps is really bad with some basic graphic enhancements mods while my Oldrim installation looks a lot better with better fps.

Pfiffy has converted all my animations so far ready to use for SSE though, so it doesn't really matter a lot; but obviously I'm not giving support for the SSE version.

3 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

It could be implented like that yeah, unfortunately I have no idea how to script or create something like that so someone else would have to create it.

I still don't use SSE because even with several attempts I've always had problems with it so I won't support it myself.

Mods barely or don't work at all for me, and somehow my fps is really bad with some basic graphic enhancements mods while my Oldrim installation looks a lot better with better fps.

Pfiffy has converted all my animations so far ready to use for SSE though, so it doesn't really matter a lot; but obviously I'm not giving support for the SSE version.

Oh thats totally understandable Nibbles. I know a few modders that dislike SSE and only wish to create directly for Oldrim and i get that. I personally really enjoy SSE and maybe have been fortunate so far. When i used Oldrim with the 180 mods i had on it i barely got through 10 minutes without a CTD. i now run 190 mods on SSE and can play for about 5 or 6 hours before i 'might' get a CTD so for me its been a godsend, and thats with all the sexlab and LL mods too!.

But i honestly understand what you mean.

I just hope dearly that Pfiffy still kindly carries on updating the SSE SLAL packs and gives those of us that use SSE the joy of having your animations in it. :) 

6 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

Not yet, once I finished alligning the mimic one I'll release both of the animations.

Initially I wanted to add some more but the mimic one was more work then I thought...although that being said, I knew the mimic was gonna be a lot of work.

A lot of new stuff I had to learn first, including some relearning old stuff (to create normal maps etc).

The mimic animation is as good as done (only need to finish up the last stage) but exporting/alligning takes a lot of work.

When I finish it I'll release both animations.

Really looking forward to it, I'm definitely planning on harras.... *ahem* "suggesting" to a few mods the possibilities of a mimic-trap using your animation.  Thanks for the efforts.

9 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Really looking forward to it, I'm definitely planning on harras.... *ahem* "suggesting" to a few mods the possibilities of a mimic-trap using your animation.  Thanks for the efforts.

Replacing chest will cause conflicts with other mods... DCL for example... Or with mods that change the loot in the chests... 

Just now, Pfiffy said:

Replacing chest will cause conflicts with other mods... DCL for example... Or with mods that change the loot in the chests... 

Definitely not going to suggest actually replacing or directly modifying ornate chests.  My ideas are more along the lines of a DCUL event on looting a boss chest or location clear, or an addition to Traps and Pitfalls where it can drop obviously-suspicious ornate chests with its trap layer that have a chance of being real.... but are probably mimics.

I think my ideal use of an animation like that would be an event where on looting an ornate chest you have a chance of triggering a mimic (DCUL style trap, possibly even part of DCUL).  Hopefully the chest you just looted can be detected and temporarily disabled, and you get the mimic animation and some dialogue boxes describing it coming alive/finishing and being satisfied.  After the animation is over, the ornate chest could be enabled again and you could finish looting.  Plenty of options for consequences such as debuffs or cursed items/living armor/"mimic impregnation" (ala Estrus Chaurus+).

Going to wait and see obviously, hopefully someone finds a cool in-game use for this unique animation. 

could just random stand alone chests be placed in the skyrim world? maybe Mimic chests that are standalone and dont interfere with the ones already default in the game or added by other mods? It sounds like a massive task but with such a crazy fun surprise and sexual trap chest i feel its so so needed in a carefully thought out mod that would place these as standlone chests in random dungeons caves etc. Noone would remember if it was a genuine one or not for the first few playthoughs. What would be even more amazing is if they spawned differently each few game-months or soemthing so no mimic chest is ever seen in the same place twice lmao.

The animations seen so far look totally sexy BTW SirNibbles XD

23 minutes ago, sophiextime said:

could just random stand alone chests be placed in the skyrim world? maybe Mimic chests that are standalone and dont interfere with the ones already default in the game or added by other mods? It sounds like a massive task but with such a crazy fun surprise and sexual trap chest i feel its so so needed in a carefully thought out mod that would place these as standlone chests in random dungeons caves etc. Noone would remember if it was a genuine one or not for the first few playthoughs. What would be even more amazing is if they spawned differently each few game-months or soemthing so no mimic chest is ever seen in the same place twice lmao.

The animations seen so far look totally sexy BTW SirNibbles XD

I still prefere a Terry Pratchett solution... If SirNibbles can add and animate some legs to the chest...But I have learned that my Skyrim Gaming dreams never come true...

Tongue could be interesting, but I feel like that's gonna sink or swim based on where a character's mouth is.  It won't be in quite the same place on any two characters, and it may even be wildly misplaced on elves given their distinct facial structure.

You should still totally do it, though.

SirNibbles I've noticed something, you've yet to make a straight-up Aggressive Missionary animation. I know there's quite a few other modders that have done their take on that, but I personally would like to see yours..well, if you're willing to make an animation like that.

Guest AthenaESIV

Your animations are A+++

How is your mimic trap animation coming? If you made a gameplay mod based on that and other similar animations I think it would be one of the most must have Sexlab mods out there... Maybe even make one animation that feeds on the vore kink, where the character is pulled into the chest but in the final stage is spewed out covered in spunk.

Keep em coming!

5 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

Your animations are A+++

How is your mimic trap animation coming? If you made a gameplay mod based on that and other similar animations I think it would be one of the most must have Sexlab mods out there... Maybe even make one animation that feeds on the vore kink, where the character is pulled into the chest but in the final stage is spewed out covered in spunk.

Keep em coming!

Just need to wrap up the final stage.

And allign the crap out of it, something that definitely needs to be done (and quite honestly, this is one of the things I don't really like and usually procastrinate)

Guest AthenaESIV
1 hour ago, SirNibbles said:

Just need to wrap up the final stage.

And allign the crap out of it, something that definitely needs to be done (and quite honestly, this is one of the things I don't really like and usually procastrinate)

Great news, look forward to it. Have any thoughts on this suggestion:

Maybe even make one animation that feeds on the vore kink, where the character is pulled into the chest but in the final stage is spewed out covered in spunk.

? Thanks for the reply!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

V 4.9 is up.

Added 3 new animations.

Mimic one has been giving me a headache with alligning though, so it took a little bit longer (literally been busy for 4 days of alligning, with at least 4 hours per day)

The gifs do appear a little different from what they look like in game though because of heavy allignment.

2 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

V 4.9 is up.

The mimic animation is here!

Can't wait to try it and the other two new animations out in-game.  Sounds like you had to try a lot of new techniques to get it working, thanks for your efforts in creating something so unique.

Edit: Mimic animation works great, thanks.  Minor tweak suggestion - I think it could be cool if the texture used for the underside of the chest "lid" was swapped out for a fleshy pink texture, like the interior of a mouth.