What version of ZaZ do we need for the new objects?

7.0. I deleted the animations in ZAZ animation because it is taking too much animation.  

I'm not seeing the Onahole and Dildostick even though the AniObjects are in the files. What do I need to do?.

They work fine for me, be sure that the new NibblesAnimObjects.esp is installed and loaded.

Thank you for update! :D

Question. Do we need ZAZ animation pack installed?

The pack includes the restraints pole objects, so I'm pretty sure you don't need ZAP.

It is installed and loaded. I try the lastest update and not showing. 

Great work as usual Sir Nibbles thank you.

The new 401 update fixed the purple graphic problem. :)

for some of you having problems seeing the animation's.  I don't use Z a Z at all and I can see and use all the animation's just fine, hope this helps.

Fantastic new animations, SirNibbles!

I think I know why some people still have missing meshes and textures, though. The 4.01 no creatures archive doesn't include textures for the onahole and black metal, and the esp in that version has no onahole or dildo stick animated objects. Using the textures and esp from the creature version will work for a quick fix.

Thanks.

Fantastic new animations, SirNibbles!

I think I know why some people still have missing meshes and textures, though. The 4.01 no creatures archive doesn't include textures for the onahole and black metal, and the esp in that version has no onahole or dildo stick animated objects. Using the textures and esp from the creature version will work for a quick fix.

Thanks.

Ah yeah you're right, I did remember to put the updated meshes in there because I forgot that at first too.

But I did forgot the .esp and textures, I uploaded a fixed version for the "no creatures" variant.

Thanks for noticing this.

SirNibbles - Thank you for new animations. I will surely download them. Let me just share a small observation about the "Bondage Post Femdom" animation. I expected to see the kissing during the last (orgasm) stage, and was lightly disjointed that there wasn't kiss. No, I'm not criticizing you, I'm just sharing my thoughts with you as the one who is irreparable kisser in RL. :)

SirNibbles - Thank you for new animations. I will surely download them. Let me just share a small observation about the "Bondage Post Femdom" animation. I expected to see the kissing during the last (orgasm) stage, and was lightly disjointed that there wasn't kiss. No, I'm not criticizing you, I'm just sharing my thoughts with you as the one who is irreparable kisser in RL. :)

Well they weren't very...well consensual.

Adding a kissing ending didn't really fit in there in my opinion.

Well they weren't very...well consensual.

Adding a kissing ending didn't really fit in there in my opinion.

Aaah... I see. Thanks for explanation. I didn't know that it wasn't consensual. My apologies. :)

Request:

TL/DR: The "oral" tag does not allow orgasm in Sexlab Aroused, and the lack of a 'blowjob' or 'cunninligus' tag in creature-based oral-sex anims causes arousal update deficiencies for mods like Pet Collar, Sexlab Separate Orgasms, or TDF Sexlab Aroused Rape,

Excuse me, SirNibbles? I would like to request a tag update to your animation pack. I manually made the changes in my own version, but please add the 'blowjob' animation tag to creature animations with blowjobs, and 'cunnilingus' tag to creature animations with cunnilingus. The 'oral' tag does not allow actors to orgasm in the default version of Sexlab Aroused, and while Animation Appropriate Arousal Adjustments fixes this, it is not compatible with Sexlab Separate Orgasm.

LOVE your animations, Nibbles. :3 Thank you for your time.

Request:

TL/DR: The "oral" tag does not allow orgasm in Sexlab Aroused, and the lack of a 'blowjob' or 'cunninligus' tag in creature-based oral-sex anims causes arousal update deficiencies for mods like Pet Collar, Sexlab Separate Orgasms, or TDF Sexlab Aroused Rape,

Excuse me, SirNibbles? I would like to request a tag update to your animation pack. I manually made the changes in my own version, but please add the 'blowjob' animation tag to creature animations with blowjobs, and 'cunnilingus' tag to creature animations with cunnilingus. The 'oral' tag does not allow actors to orgasm in the default version of Sexlab Aroused, and while Animation Appropriate Arousal Adjustments fixes this, it is not compatible with Sexlab Separate Orgasm.

LOVE your animations, Nibbles. :3 Thank you for your time.

Added the blowjob tag to my bear animation, but I wonder what you mean by the cunnilingus?

I mean I got 2 dog animations that start with a cunnilingus stage but they aren't cunnilingus based for the rest of that animation, wouldn't adding a cunnilingus tag just add more immersion breaking?

Added the blowjob tag to my bear animation, but I wonder what you mean by the cunnilingus?

I mean I got 2 dog animations that start with a cunnilingus stage but they aren't cunnilingus based for the rest of that animation, wouldn't adding a cunnilingus tag just add more immersion breaking?

I am mostly saying the same thing in every thread I've noticed some tags missing, I don't have any specific anims in mind. I don't personally think it would be more immersion breaking, what I'm worried about is when a mod wants to trigger an orgasm and doesn't update arousal... thank you very much for updating it at all, I'm just trying to help things be more compatible with other mods that expect tags to be present in the anims those acts are present in, like Scent of Sex.

Thank you for your time. ^_^ I do know I can adjust the Json at my own end myself, this is for others, and I can only adjust SLAL anims, not Sexlab default anims.

Thought you'd like to know, the bondage post animations are tagged as 'agressive'.

Well, they are kinda aren't they?

I mean putting a guy/girl stuck in bondage and having sex with them isn't really my idea of consensual sex  :P (or in some cases some very kinky relations)

If some mods use the aggressive tag for different purpose I can easily remove it, but I just added some tags that seemed appropiate for these animations; and agressive kinda fitted these in my opinion.

Thought you'd like to know, the bondage post animations are tagged as 'agressive'.

I mean putting a guy/girl stuck in bondage and having sex with them isn't really my idea of consensual sex :P (or in some cases some very kinky relations)

If some mods use the aggressive tag for different purpose I can easily remove it, but I just added some tags that seemed appropiate for these animations; and agressive kinda fitted these in my opinion.

No, I mean it's spelled wrong. There's 2 g's in 'aggressive', but the tag you applied only has one. So if people want them to show up in-game, there could be a problem.

I mean putting a guy/girl stuck in bondage and having sex with them isn't really my idea of consensual sex :P (or in some cases some very kinky relations)

No, I mean it's spelled wrong. There's 2 g's in 'aggressive', but the tag you applied only has one. So if people want them to show up in-game, there could be a problem.

Oh yeah, my bad.

Thought you meant to comment on the reason why it's there, changed it now but don't know when I'll update my files again. Taking a little break right now and catching up with some games I wanted to play for some time now.

Oh yeah, my bad.

Thought you meant to comment on the reason why it's there, changed it now but don't know when I'll update my files again. Taking a little break right now and catching up with some games I wanted to play for some time now.

Thats cool. Like I said, I just thought you'd want to know.

Oh yeah, my bad.

At least as human animations they'll show up in SLATE and we can change the tags ourselves.  Making a rule that looks for agressive and gives an aggressive replacement tag is easy.

Oh yeah, my bad.

At least as human animations they'll show up in SLATE and we can change the tags ourselves.  Making a rule that looks for agressive and gives an aggressive replacement tag is easy.

Yeah, I fixed it with SLATE too, I just figured I'd let it be known so for future releases it's not necessary.

how do you get these to play?

im using sexlab tools and SLAL and have enabled them in AL but they don't show up in SL tools ?

I never used Sexlab Tools nor have I any knowledge about it.

Have you considered it could be a problem related to SL tools and SLAL conflicting with each other or are you perhaps at the limit of your animations in sexlab itself?

Also have you checked if my animations play by using other ways of triggering sex events?

im using sexlab tools and SLAL and have enabled them in AL but they don't show up in SL tools ?

When you start an animation and then try to change to another one with Tools, it will only list anims that match the tags used to start the first one.

If you are trying to setup the anim through Tools and using its "select an anim" feature, not all might be shown if you have too many anims installed.

You might want to post in the Tools thread or give us more info, such as how you're trying to find these anims, what tags you're using, etc.

I never used Sexlab Tools nor have I any knowledge about it.

Have you considered it could be a problem related to SL tools and SLAL conflicting with each other or are you perhaps at the limit of your animations in sexlab itself?

Also have you checked if my animations play by using other ways of triggering sex events?

Oh. so how do you start the anims then? im sure i've installed it right, just dunno how to start them

Still busy with other games, so the productivity is still low.

I still worked on animating sometimes in between, so version 4.1 is up which contains one new horse animation that involves haybales.

I've also added a bodyslide preset gif to the download page to show the body I'm alligning too (which I should've done way earlier though).

And I've added the "Blowjob" tag to my bear animation, and "Vaginal" tags to the bondage post animations which I forgot; and grammar corrected the "aggressive" tag.