I.....HATE....ALLIGNING....

3 hours of alligning only to move the dog penis and fingers a cm (or inch for you americans) forwards/backwards.

Anyways, the Canine alligning is done...something I was stalling for some time.

And using Bazinga's HDT files I must say the 5th stage turned out better then I expected: https://gfycat.com/IllinformedIncompleteDragonfly

Now to make the last stage of the other animation I was busy with and then I'll probably release those 3 animations (dog/wolf counts as different animations) this week somewhere.

Good job Nibble! Finally, I've seen Cannie cowgirl! :), How about next animation for reverse cowgirl?

Probably in the future (since I initially wanted to also create reverse ones, but took too long for a release), but got another animation in mind right now which I wanna create right now...I got a lot of choices and freedom with this one I'm thinking about though, which is good I guess.

Good job Nibble! Finally, I've seen Cannie cowgirl! :), How about next animation for reverse cowgirl?

Probably in the future (since I initially wanted to also create reverse ones, but took too long for a release), but got another animation in mind right now which I wanna create right now...I got a lot of choices and freedom with this one I'm thinking about though, which is good I guess.

May I ask you about next animation in your mind? its fun to wait.

May I ask you about next animation in your mind? its fun to wait.

A very early WIP pose which I created like 5minutes ago:

WIP.png

A thread I saw yesterday or 2 days ago had someone asking if there were threesome female animations...which apparently there aren't...so....yeah...thought I might as well start one since most of my personal adventures in skyrim don't involve males at all either.

I've meant to ask, if it is at all possible with the animation system to re-use or combine existing animations. We have some very good two female anims that look like they could merge together (cowgirl face sitting cunnilingus and a kneeling between the legs cunni, for example) but I have a suspicion that you can't really import an existing anim into another.

There are also a couple MFF type ones that if the female action on the male was changed a bit, could go from a handjob to a fingering. The positions look like they would work but the arm animations would need to change.

That preview looks good though.

I really can't overstate how much I like your work, SirNibbles.  :heart:

One thing that should really be an example for any animation modder out there is how your animations seem to be the only ones where I don't have to readjust positions (at least not for average NPCs and not for creatures) most of the time, they are just perfectly aligned out of the box.

I was truly stunned about the difference to most other animation packs when I tested the new version of my Beast HDT mod.

Everybody is always just handwaving this issue away with "you can never make it fit perfectly for all setups" and stuff like that, and then they don't even try. But here you are, proving that careful positioning by the animator can indeed make life so much easier for the end user (okay, some won't even notice when the guy is humping the air below her ass).

Highly appreciated and I'm looking forward to whatever you come up with next.

I've meant to ask, if it is at all possible with the animation system to re-use or combine existing animations. We have some very good two female anims that look like they could merge together (cowgirl face sitting cunnilingus and a kneeling between the legs cunni, for example) but I have a suspicion that you can't really import an existing anim into another.

There are also a couple MFF type ones that if the female action on the male was changed a bit, could go from a handjob to a fingering. The positions look like they would work but the arm animations would need to change.

Unfortunately your suspicion is correct.

Without the proper source files that wouldn't be doable. But then again I'd rather make something from scratch anyway to fit some specific stuff.

I really can't overstate how much I like your work, SirNibbles.   :heart:

One thing that should really be an example for any animation modder out there is how your animations seem to be the only ones where I don't have to readjust positions (at least not for average NPCs and not for creatures) most of the time, they are just perfectly aligned out of the box.

I was truly stunned about the difference to most other animation packs when I tested the new version of my Beast HDT mod.

Everybody is always just handwaving this issue away with "you can never make it fit perfectly for all setups" and stuff like that, and then they don't even try. But here you are, proving that careful positioning by the animator can indeed make life so much easier for the end user (okay, some won't even notice when the guy is humping the air below her ass).

Highly appreciated and I'm looking forward to whatever you come up with next.

Well obviously you can't make it perfectly fit for all body types of course. But I personally always carefully allign my stuff to the vagina position which fortunately doesn't change no matter what bodytype you use. Also alligning in some animators' case can be troublesome since they'd have to get it working in game first before they can make changes, and not all animators know how to use SLAL.

But yeah, not everyone cares about HDT either. I personally just find it adding some extra immersion, for example that dog gif I posted a few posts backs using your HDT files; the effect HDT had on it was a lot better then I at first expected   :lol:

i have there a smal problem:

i tried to download the 4.2 version but i need 13h up to 7 weeks to download the 32.2mb of it, viewing youtube videos is no problem even with a 1080 video. i have absolutly n oidead why only your file needs so long on my 50k line to get downloaded

i tried to download the 4.2 version but i need 13h up to 7 weeks to download the 32.2mb of it, viewing youtube videos is no problem even with a 1080 video. i have absolutly n oidead why only your file needs so long on my 50k line to get downloaded

And this one then? https://mega.nz/#!QBkAAIRB!kaSAz_8vIloIXb3I3sPjjbd292UcsyueVy9tjWxntAM

Not gonna make a habit of uploading them to mega though.

A thread I saw yesterday or 2 days ago had someone asking if there were threesome female animations...which apparently there aren't...so....yeah...thought I might as well start one since most of my personal adventures in skyrim don't involve males at all either.

Thanks for your update, these new animations are very nicely done and are a great showcase for beast HDT.  :P

It's also great to hear that you are thinking of making a FFF animation, I've actually gotten in the habit of making sure I temporarily make one of my 2/3 female followers a futa character marked as male, just so mods like Eager NPCs can actually find a 3P animation its dungeon clear or pleasant surprise follower events.

Also, just as a heads up of a few possible tag issues I noticed in the 4.2 .json that I fixed for myself:

- The new canine cowgirl dog animations has the "wolf" tag instead of dog

- The workbench furniture animation is missing a "vaginal" tag

My guess is LL servers got wonky for a bit at speeds that slow. They have had issues in the past with a variety of files not downloading or other issues and the suggestion is usually to try again a little while.

Without the proper source files that wouldn't be doable. But then again I'd rather make something from scratch anyway to fit some specific stuff.

Well I can try and limit suggestions to your anims though it sounds like that might be even more work re-using stuff.

I looked at the one HDT pussy mod here, but I kinda balk at downloading a 1 GB file.  Either I misread something or there is a heck of a lot required to make that all work. Using HDT help make things go where they should would be nice, but I have some limitations and can put up with things a little bit off.

My guess is LL servers got wonky for a bit at speeds that slow. They have had issues in the past with a variety of files not downloading or other issues and the suggestion is usually to try again a little while.

Well I can try and limit suggestions to your anims though it sounds like that might be even more work re-using stuff.

I looked at the one HDT pussy mod here, but I kinda balk at downloading a 1 GB file.  Either I misread something or there is a heck of a lot required to make that all work. Using HDT help make things go where they should would be nice, but I have some limitations and can put up with things a little bit off.

If you're referring to the all in one HDT animated pussy mod, I'm not even using that.

I never liked the HDT which is in that package, and it's basically nothing more then a pre-configured compilation from assets that are already made long ago and borrowed with permission.

What I'm using to get my HDT working is to install the latest bodyslide, install bazinga's HDT files and then create an "Unified UNP Special" body using bodyslide....that's it...never understood why there was need for an prepackaged HDT mod anyways but that's just me I guess.

Thanks for your update, these new animations are very nicely done and are a great showcase for beast HDT.   :P

It's also great to hear that you are thinking of making a FFF animation, I've actually gotten in the habit of making sure I temporarily make one of my 2/3 female followers a futa character marked as male, just so mods like Eager NPCs can actually find a 3P animation its dungeon clear or pleasant surprise follower events.

Also, just as a heads up of a few possible tag issues I noticed in the 4.2 .json that I fixed for myself:

- The new canine cowgirl dog animations has the "wolf" tag instead of dog

- The workbench furniture animation is missing a "vaginal" tag

Thanks for the headsup, I've added them to my files now; but the dog/wolf animation should trigger with most mods anyways I guess so I haven't updated the download page. The next update will have those tags though.

Thank you, SirNibbles!!!

Canines, especially DeathHounds are my favorite followers.

I'm not demand/request... just dreaming about more FCC, FFC, FMC (maybe 4-5somes?) for canines.

4/5somes won't be coming from me, too small a number of mods/ways to actually activate them.

I might do some female x canine x canine in the future which I was planning to do some day, but that will be then; not now.

Don't expect too much from it though, the speed with which I animate isn't that high so it could take a while.

Don't expect too much from it though, the speed with which I animate isn't that high so it could take a while.

I know about how animating is time-consuming. I created for my mod caress animation for SabreCat, but with all another mods updates (and real life tasks) still not finished it...

I'm just dreaming and AWAITING ;)

Thanks again.

Kind Regards

I know about how animating is time-consuming. I created for my mod caress animation for SabreCat, but with all another mods updates (and real life tasks) still not finished it...

I'm just dreaming and AWAITING ;)

Thanks again.

Kind Regards

Billyy has some multiple skeever anims, and some 2 wolf + girl ones in his new pack. The new draugr stuff he has is also good and provides some new variety.

@SirNibbles Your animations are great, and have been fun. But in all the animation packs I've seen there's one thing missing, one thing that no one has made. Aggressive lesbian animations.

So a couple ideas for animations I have is.. Push down and proceeds to face sitting with hair pulling. And for a furniture animation, Knock out, and proceeds to pull forth a weapon(use of axe handle or sword hilt), or ultimate potion bottle to ream the victim. And a bound animation for DD or zaz, victim has bound hands, kneeling, proceeds to face grinding, push down to face sitting.

And lastly for the weird one. Agressor mounts the victims chest and proceeds to fuck herself using the victims breasts.

No idea if you'd have any inclination to make those or something similar. So just refer to this as a hopeful suggestion with no expectations. Anyhow, Good day to you SirNibbles.

And this one then? https://mega.nz/#!QBkAAIRB!kaSAz_8vIloIXb3I3sPjjbd292UcsyueVy9tjWxntAM

Not gonna make a habit of uploading them to mega though.

hmm, it seams i cant even reach mega, so i think my browser or pc has eaten something wrong.

@SirNibbles Your animations are great, and have been fun. But in all the animation packs I've seen there's one thing missing, one thing that no one has made. Aggressive lesbian animations.

So a couple ideas for animations I have is.. Push down and proceeds to face sitting with hair pulling. And for a furniture animation, Knock out, and proceeds to pull forth a weapon(use of axe handle or sword hilt), or ultimate potion bottle to ream the victim. And a bound animation for DD or zaz, victim has bound hands, kneeling, proceeds to face grinding, push down to face sitting.

And lastly for the weird one. Agressor mounts the victims chest and proceeds to fuck herself using the victims breasts.

No idea if you'd have any inclination to make those or something similar. So just refer to this as a hopeful suggestion with no expectations. Anyhow, Good day to you SirNibbles.

Was thinking about an aggressive one, but I kinda got lost when I tried....1 stage wasn't that hard...2nd stage with some variations was also doable... but 3th to 5th stage I was kinda running out of ideas to still stick to the initial animation and having within the other stages.

And I'm not really a fan of boob animations (actually I'm a boob guy honestly, but the limitatons of how boob works make it unfavourable for me)

So furniture would probably make it the most believable version, but I animate at random just working on whatever I like at that time.

I take all suggestions in this thread in mind, and some see the light some day but it could take some time.

Was thinking about an aggressive one, but I kinda got lost when I tried....1 stage wasn't that hard...2nd stage with some variations was also doable... but 3th to 5th stage I was kinda running out of ideas to still stick to the initial animation and having within the other stages.

And I'm not really a fan of boob animations (actually I'm a boob guy honestly, but the limitatons of how boob works make it unfavourable for me)

So furniture would probably make it the most believable version, but I animate at random just working on whatever I like at that time.

I take all suggestions in this thread in mind, and some see the light some day but it could take some time.

No expectations, so no pressure. :) Another idea for one would be fisting while face sitting, Or an agressive form of tribbing with a foot on the neck of the victim.