Wanted to let u guys know I'm still actively working on animating a lot.

I just got a lot less spare time on my hands right now, so producitivity is reduced.

I finished 2 animations so far, but plan to release them as part of a bigger set.

What I can show you guys is a little teaser:

R_post3-iloveimg-compressed.gif

On a side note, if people ever note that my animations don't get picked up by some mods because of the lack of a specific tag just let me know and if it fits the animation I'll adjust/add it.

I've played Skyrim for a bit the past week and noticed some of my animations don't get picked up by some specific mods, I personally don't know every mod in terms of the tags they use since every author uses different tags and usually haven't documented the tags their mod is using; so if people know of some tags that some mods use to hook into the animation pool just give me a headsup.

(Just a headsup but some mods use manually chosen animations and not on a tag base, so adding tags won't help in all cases)

On a side note, if people ever note that my animations don't get picked up by some mods because of the lack of a specific tag just let me know and if it fits the animation I'll adjust/add it.

I've played Skyrim for a bit the past week and noticed some of my animations don't get picked up by some specific mods, I personally don't know every mod in terms of the tags they use since every author uses different tags and usually haven't documented the tags their mod is using; so if people know of some tags that some mods use to hook into the animation pool just give me a headsup.

(Just a headsup but some mods use manually chosen animations and not on a tag base, so adding tags won't help in all cases)

Honestly your SLAL pack is pretty well tagged from what I've seen, the tags I've added for myself are more to let some mods that pull by tag pull special animations for specific situations.

Some tags I've found useful either for mods that have hard-coded tag searching or user-set tag searching are:  binding,bound,furniture,chair,pillory and spanking.  I also added a bunch of non-con tags to the pillory animation.  With the above it is easier to get some of your animations to show up for mods like Defeat and Prison Overhaul that have a high chance of triggering bound/restraint animations, but can still search based on tags instead of using specific ZAP animations.

Got another question, I was wondering if there's anyone here that can help me with texturing some of my meshes. (preferably someone knowledged in textures and normals; and a bit of knowledge of nifskope)

I mean I can stick to my crappy texturing skills but I'm sure others can do it a lot better (also it doesn't help a lot either that my photoshop license has expired).

Mainly regarding texturing the dildo I created before, fixing the haybale I got and fixing/creating a texture for a new mesh I'm working with (which is part of the set I talked about earlier)

If someone wanna help just poke me here or send me a pm.

Also, progress is going smoothly :

https://gfycat.com/PhysicalExcellentEeve

https://gfycat.com/BackHauntingGrunion

(Yes I don't want the texture to look like that, it was just more a quick test; also the lightning in this cell is horrible)

Got another question, I was wondering if there's anyone here that can help me with texturing some of my meshes. (preferably someone knowledged in textures and normals; and a bit of knowledge of nifskope)

I mean I can stick to my crappy texturing skills but I'm sure others can do it a lot better (also it doesn't help a lot either that my photoshop license has expired).

Mainly regarding texturing the dildo I created before, fixing the haybale I got and fixing/creating a texture for a new mesh I'm working with (which is part of the set I talked about earlier)

If someone wanna help just poke me here or send me a pm.

Also, progress is going smoothly :

https://gfycat.com/PhysicalExcellentEeve

https://gfycat.com/BackHauntingGrunion

(Yes I don't want the texture to look like that, it was just more a quick test; also the lightning in this cell is horrible)

Wow Sir Nibbles that one is super sexy and hot, at last another toy fuck animation, i think after that probably you can make the oral one or the hand job one using that furniture again  :P  

It would be great if furniture based sex animations are tagged in a way that we modders are able to use them in our scenes.

Several animations are tagged with XCross, TortureRack etc.

I use these keywords to hide a real-world object during sexlab animation - this emulates a seamless transition.

Now you have introduced a smithing workbench - it would be great to be able to integrate these animations without depending on a distinct animation set. Could you add a tag like "smithingbench" to your SLAL registration file?

BTW: same with tables and chairs...

It would be great if furniture based sex animations are tagged in a way that we modders are able to use them in our scenes.

Several animations are tagged with XCross, TortureRack etc.

I use these keywords to hide a real-world object during sexlab animation - this emulates a seamless transition.

Now you have introduced a smithing workbench - it would be great to be able to integrate these animations without depending on a distinct animation set. Could you add a tag like "smithingbench" to your SLAL registration file?

BTW: same with tables and chairs...

I've already added quite some unique tags to these new ones just in case some people wanted to use them like you said.

I've also added some more and unique tags to my other existing object animations a week ago, but haven't updated my files since; the next update will contain those said updated tags.

I know a guy here was working on a way to make chairs and such usable, so we wouldn't need anim objects and could use world objects instead.  Having a set of furniture tagged anims and something to remove the real world item during the animation would be nice as well. Just need a seemless way of indicating object, npc, pc/other npc and animation.

Why can't everything be like beds? :@

Your muse must be working over time Sir N. as your imagination and creativity are something.

V 4.0 is uploaded.

5 new animations in the theme of the bondage post (huge thanks to ZAZ's team for the assets)

It might not show on the gifs but the onahole object is a little bit transparent in game which should look like this:

enb_2017_05_18_22_02_41_08.jpg

I also wanted to add gender counterparts for each animation but creating a cunnilingus animation in these positions turned out harder then I expected so I skipped them for now. (it was either gonna be having the male's head in the female's belly or broken necks)

At this point of writing gyfcat's servers are apparently offline so there are no gifs yet, so in the time being I attached the avi files in this post.

Edit: NVM the post, here's a mega link: https://mega.nz/#!sd0lQRQR!S9MfBA1bNtsB7luQjiarzgxsOqJFLrK700009l_sR4g

thanks for the update! these are some of the best animations on here imo.  yeah... my copy of skyrim definitely needs to have an AO18+ esrb on it by now :P

Question, is this meant to be overwriting the SLAL file SLAnimGenerate.pyw , and is this going to have any issues with other SLAL packs?

It's fine. That file is only used to build the JSON files provided by the mod, it's not actually used by Skyrim in any way. So it's safe to ignore/overwrite/whatever you like.

I'm not seeing the Onahole and Dildostick even though the AniObjects are in the files. What do I need to do?.

They work fine for me, be sure that the new NibblesAnimObjects.esp is installed and loaded.

What version of ZaZ do we need for the new objects?

Thank you for update! :D

Question. Do we need ZAZ animation pack installed?

The pack includes the restraints pole objects, so I'm pretty sure you don't need ZAP.

I'm not seeing the Onahole and Dildostick even though the AniObjects are in the files. What do I need to do?.

They work fine for me, be sure that the new NibblesAnimObjects.esp is installed and loaded.

What version of ZaZ do we need for the new objects?

Thank you for update! :D

Question. Do we need ZAZ animation pack installed?

The pack includes the restraints pole objects, so I'm pretty sure you don't need ZAP.

Thanks. I just tried new animations, and they are great :D Though, a few objects appear purple (handcuffs).

Sorry for this delayed comment, I uploaded the pack right before I went to bed (it was pretty late already in my country when I did).

I did make it dependent on ZAZ's textures  which I frankly forgot to change. *uploaded a fixed version that's standalone which is numbered "4.01" (people who had ZAZ installed shouldn't have had the texture issue though)

Gyfcat's uploader servers are up again I see, so I've also added the gifs to the main page.