eagerly awaiting the return of the mimic

luckily i still have 3.5, but i dont want to lose the new animations..

huh.....hmm.....what i have 3.5 and 3.7 both installed? gonna try this

Well as it stands now, that whole mimic animation was a failed animation.

For me to fix it I'd need to fix a certain bug I got while animating objects with custom bones, which I still have no idea how to (and currently my focus is more on other animations) 

Dunno yet if I'll restart that animation.

eagerly awaiting the return of the mimic

luckily i still have 3.5, but i dont want to lose the new animations..

huh.....hmm.....what i have 3.5 and 3.7 both installed? gonna try this

Well as it stands now, that whole mimic animation was a failed animation.

For me to fix it I'd need to fix a certain bug I got while animating objects with custom bones, which I still have no idea how to (and currently my focus is more on other animations) 

Dunno yet if I'll restart that animation.

"failed"

some improvements wouldnt hurt, but it's definitely one of my all time favorite animations. almost had a meltdown when i couldnt find it.

luckily, overwriting 3.5 witht the newest version lets me continue to use it, as ive just discovered. should have thought of it sooner.

For some of the animations the women put on their close way before the animation is finished. Is there anyway way I can fix that? Like a sex lab setting or something?

How do you mean exactly?

Like that the animation ends too quickly? or only specific for the woman actor?

I've put some timers for specific animation stages because they aren't meant to eternally loop, but they should have a proper timer before they end though.

Well for example one of the cowgirl ones (#5 I believe) the woman would put their clothes on in the middle of the kissing part of the final stage. There are a handful of others that do that but that was the main one I notice when it happens.

That's a really strange error....which I never encountered before. (and I don't think my animations alone can cause this)

Could you try to reapplythe .json data in game via the Sexlab Animation Loader MCM? (at the main page)

And also try to use those specific animations at a clean save?

It's strange, on my side, the cowgirl animation doesn't work for dog and wolf : the player plays the animation correctly, but the wolf stay idle for no reason... tryed to desactivate and reactivate the mod, relaunch FNIS, clean animation registery ... Nothing worked.

Any help is appreciated. :)

Uum are you using the "no objects" version or the regular version? Because I sometimes forget to run a tool or two when it comes to those other versions. (it's really confusing to manage different versions)

Or maybe because you've hit the animation limit perhaps, with all the animators work these days hitting FNIS' animation limit isn't that hard anymore.

*Also that username, fryslan boppe?

Hi Nibbles, and thanks for the fast answer! :)

I'm currently using the regular version 4.2.

But it doesn't seems to be related to the max number of animation in FNIS, because i added more animations after without having any issues.

**And for my username, i was just a kind of a lazy person that didn't wanted to search a complicated username ... (but i don't understand was fryslan boppe is supposed to mean. If you could just bring this answer to my curiosity... :P)

Have a nice day. :)

If you are using Mod organizer, did you run FNIS through Mod Organizer?

And could you perhaps try to go to Sexlab's MCM> Rebuild and Clean > Clean system and follow the instructions there?

*And "Fryslan boppe" means "Frisia on top" it's a phrase that's pretty common in the place I live/was born. (little bit of Patriotism)

Because "oane" is a typical Frisian name which you probably won't find anywhere else outside of Frisia.

Hi Nibles,

Sorry for the delay. I installed FNIS with NMM, but i'm starting it manually. I started multiple things , like re installing sexlab entirely, downloading your SLAL pack again, cleaning every register, running another time FNIS, and all other things i could, but the issue is still here.

All other SLAL packs are working fine.

Cheers :)

-

Hi Nibles,

Sorry for the delay. I installed FNIS with NMM, but i'm starting it manually. I started multiple things , like re installing sexlab entirely, downloading your SLAL pack again, cleaning every register, running another time FNIS, and all other things i could, but the issue is still here.

All other SLAL packs are working fine.

Cheers :)

Honestly I'm kinda at a loss here.

I have no idea what can cause it anymore, but just to be sure can you test those animations on a clean/new save file?

Maybe someone else here in this thread might have some solution?

Hi Nibbles :)

I tried on a clean save , with activating only your animations in SLAL, to verify if it was a problem like "i have too much animations", but I got the same issue.

If you don't know, no problem, thanks for already taking the time to discuss and try to find a solution.

Of course, if someone has something to resolve this issue, it will be perfect.

Have a nice day!

On a side note for the animation pack.

I've so far included 2 new animations (not yet the female threesome though, but it's coming nicely along so far), I might release it tomorrow since my focus currently is a bit more on Overwatch ranked again (curse you blizzard).

Anyways, 2 new animations which are a bit more fast paced then usual which I'll tease here for now:

(Yet another) cowgirl animation:

https://gfycat.com/ElementaryGraveKinkajou

https://gfycat.com/UniqueDelectableIrishterrier

https://gfycat.com/UnhappyChillyElkhound

https://gfycat.com/HilariousLargeFlatcoatretriever

https://gfycat.com/IdenticalAggravatingAardvark

(Another) doggystyle animation:

https://gfycat.com/NiftyFastFrogmouth

https://gfycat.com/UnselfishDiligentChrysalis

https://gfycat.com/ScentedSkeletalArmyworm

https://gfycat.com/ValuableFlawedCow

https://gfycat.com/LightheartedEnchantingHartebeest

Hi, in ur older horse missionary animation, in last animation girl go up in midle animation when horse pull out? Is that problem at my part or something else? Btw that is one of my fav animations:P

No that's meant to happen, I tried to visualize the strength of the horse's schlong compared to the female by lifting her up a bit while pulling out.

it looks kinda the same compared to other doggystyle cowgirl animations released before...

Well yeah, they're always in my own style, so me making several animations themed with the same position are bound to look like each other a lot.

Or are you referring to some other animators work? Because I'm not entirely up to date with all of the animations from every animator.

just stating my observations I don't mean to offend... what I mean is they look similar to other animator's works like some from Anubs and Leito's...or maybe I just look at all the humanXhuman animations being looking the same since I'm not a fan much of them unless their "hardcore" animations like the ones from Funnybizness or involving gangbangs and "other" fetishes...

the new ones are made well and is FREE as someone pointed out so thank you so much for this...but i'm not much a fan of vanilla animations who look similar from others...my SL animation registry is full anyway ^^

just stating my observations I don't mean to offend... what I mean is they look similar to other animator's works like some from Anubs and Leito's...or maybe I just look at all the humanXhuman animations being looking the same since I'm not a fan much of them unless their "hardcore" animations like the ones from Funnybizness or involving gangbangs and "other" fetishes...

the new ones are made well and is FREE as someone pointed out so thank you so much for this...but i'm not much a fan of vanilla animations who look similar from others...my SL animation registry is full anyway ^^

Didn't got offended, was just curious in what way you found them similiar  :P . 

I'm still trying to improve on every animation I create and testing out new stuff, feedback is always welcome.

*Also at above 2 comments, that nice subtle hint of a certain thread which happened recently.

Anyways, I've zipped the packages with the new animations.

Updated all 3 files to version 4.3 which constains 2 new animations.

Cowgirl 6 with 5 stages.

Doggystyle 3 with 5 stages.

thanks for the update sirnibbles. just wanna point out something to you:

i'm not sure why but your animations always line up perfectly for me. i use 0.83 height scale in bodyslide for my character, and most animations require me to make individual adjustments for each stage to actually line up the penis and vagina. yours always line up perfectly; i just do 1 blanket adjustment to the 1st stage to position the actors and the entire animation will line up properly. good stuff, happy 4th to you

Well for example one of the cowgirl ones (#5 I believe) the woman would put their clothes on in the middle of the kissing part of the final stage. There are a handful of others that do that but that was the main one I notice when it happens.

That's a really strange error....which I never encountered before. (and I don't think my animations alone can cause this)

Could you try to reapplythe .json data in game via the Sexlab Animation Loader MCM? (at the main page)

i have had this happen before for the actor in the male position, whether it is a male or a futa. when they reach orgasm for some reason sexlab sometimes re-dresses them. if you have separate orgasms on for sexlab, sometimes the actor will get an orgasm in the middle of a scene. they don't always get re-dressed for a mid-scene orgasm from my experience; seems to happen intermittently

SirNibbles just makes sure there's something for everybody...there's animations for vanilla sex, there's animations for creatures, there's animations involving multiple actors and all of them are good...

the only problem I have is seeing them less played unless it's one of the foreplay animations or creature ones...I always see other artists's works...I'm not a Leitocist or Anubcist...just pointing out my observations...enough useless shitty ranting...I think it's time to enjoy some "Romantic sex" for a while ^^

Forgive for replying late. (Busy work week) you were right I reapplied the json data and it worked. I also updated my jcontainers to the newest version. Thanks for your help.