That's really unfortunate to hear, I'd really wish to help you but this isn't an error I've encountered before nor does it has symptons I know of which could cause the error; so I really have no idea what could possibly fix this issue.

Maybe you could try to make a topic with this issue?

I hate to give up. I really do, but I guess this is one of those mods/animations that work for some people, but not for others. I have tried and tried, and googled, looking for answers and have come up empty handed. Earlier today I started a brand new game, did some questing, then it was time for some shagging, everything was going well, then your animation for spanking came up, Nibbles, and my PC and her follower froze in place.

What I saw in your previews (gifs and stuff) looked so amazing and it really does bum me out to have to uninstall it. I've been trying all day today to try and figure out what is wrong and I can't find a solution. :(

You're an amazing animator, Nibbles. Keep up the excellent work. xoxo

did you try loading a older save file?

or

have you tried this:

1. turn off all SLAL animations before resetting the Registry.

2. unpause the game and Wait 5 Minutes for the registry to fully reset ("sexlab ready" at top of screen).

3. save (as a new save) and quit the game.

4. load the save and go to SLAL's mcm.

5. click on the "reload json" button.

6. enable and Register the problem animations only.

7. point me(a gun) at the computer and yell "WORK YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!"

did you try loading a older save file?

or

have you tried this:

1. turn off all SLAL animations before resetting the Registry.

2. unpause the game and Wait 5 Minutes for the registry to fully reset ("sexlab ready" at top of screen).

3. save (as a new save) and quit the game.

4. load the save and go to SLAL's mcm.

5. click on the "reload json" button.

6. enable and Register the problem animations only.

7. point me(a gun) at the computer and yell "WORK YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!"

Yes, to all. Except instead of a gun I made a replica of Lucile, last Halloween, from "The Walking Dead" and made the same threat.

N00blet question, but how do I do that? I just ran FNIS again and I don't know where to look to get this "full test output".

EDIT: Is this it?

That might have everything in it but has so much else I can't find it.

All we really need is all the text from the textbox that displays when you press the "Build" button in FNIS. You have to select all of the text by hand and then copy it to the clipboard then paste it into a message but it works well for finding problems.

Don't give up hope, we'll get this figured out eventually.

N00blet question, but how do I do that? I just ran FNIS again and I don't know where to look to get this "full test output".

EDIT: Is this it?

That might have everything in it but has so much else I can't find it.

All we really need is all the text from the textbox that displays when you press the "Build" button in FNIS. You have to select all of the text by hand and then copy it to the clipboard then paste it into a message but it works well for finding problems.

Don't give up hope, we'll get this figured out eventually.

Okay, I copied all the text and took a screen shot of everything in the installer to make sure everything is there. I hope this helps. xoxo

NibblesFNIS.txt

post-973470-0-81140700-1491327219_thumb.jpg

Sorry to hear you're still having issues.  

The only thing I can think of looking at your FNIS readout compared to mine is that you have about the same total animations as me, but 200+ of mine are for  non-SL animations (mostly gender specific combat idles).  If all that difference is going to Sexlab human animations, I'd expect you have well over the 500 animation limit for human animations in Sexlab, and I'd not trust disabling them to actually give you more room.

If I was in your shoes, I'd probably run a test on a throw away save this way:

1 - uninstall Funnybiz's animations completely (so FNIS doesn't even see it when it runs) - this is only to remove a massive number of human animations (on my game I can only use 2 of his smallest packs or I hit the FNIS animation limit, and I don't want to use FNIS XXL for stability reasons).

2 - start a new character and let sexlab set up completely

3 - enable only Nibble's animations in SLAL and register them

4 - test a few of them using SL's built-in animation adjustment tab, or using Sexlab Tools/Matchmaker.  I wouldn't use Scent for this just incase there's some weird tag issue.

If the above STILL gave me a T-Pose, I would assume the issue is a problem with Mod Organizer misplacing or not installing the actual animation .hkx files (meshes\actors\character\animations\nibblesanims) .  Afraid I can't help with that as I don't use that program.

Sorry to hear you're still having issues.  

The only thing I can think of looking at your FNIS readout compared to mine is that you have about the same total animations as me, but 200+ of mine are for  non-SL animations (mostly gender specific combat idles).  If all that difference is going to Sexlab human animations, I'd expect you have well over the 500 animation limit for human animations in Sexlab, and I'd not trust disabling them to actually give you more room.

If I was in your shoes, I'd probably run a test on a throw away save this way:

1 - uninstall Funnybiz's animations completely (so FNIS doesn't even see it when it runs) - this is only to remove a massive number of human animations (on my game I can only use 2 of his smallest packs or I hit the FNIS animation limit, and I don't want to use FNIS XXL for stability reasons).

2 - start a new character and let sexlab set up completely

3 - enable only Nibble's animations in SLAL and register them

4 - test a few of them using SL's built-in animation adjustment tab, or using Sexlab Tools/Matchmaker.  I wouldn't use Scent for this just incase there's some weird tag issue.

If the above STILL gave me a T-Pose, I would assume the issue is a problem with Mod Organizer misplacing or not installing the actual animation .hkx files (meshes\actors\character\animations\nibblesanims) .  Afraid I can't help with that as I don't use that program.

I did everything you instructed and they were still in a T-Pose, stuck within each other. No other animations were loaded. I really don't understand. I really appreciate you, WaxenFigure, Nibbles, and everyone else for your help, suggestions, and support. xoxo

I saw a sample of your animations in the "Post Your Sex Screenshot" thread and loved them. Thanks so much for the great animations. I have a question though. How did you get those facially expressions on your character? I don't know how to get good facial expressions on animations. Is it another mod or maybe my sexlab is faulty?

I saw a sample of your animations in the "Post Your Sex Screenshot" thread and loved them. Thanks so much for the great animations. I have a question though. How did you get those facially expressions on your character? I don't know how to get good facial expressions on animations. Is it another mod or maybe my sexlab is faulty?

I used this one, and let the rest of the magic happen in Sexlab.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47376-tweaked-sexlab-expressions-for-160-see-mcm-ui-note/

New version is up, not the animations yet I've talked about earlier but it does contain the table fuck one I started quite some time ago; and another new one I started working on a week ago "Cowgirl Femdom".

Check the gifs on the download page/first post to see how they look like...

I've also switched to gyfcat for the gifs as of now because the previous websites I used can't handle too much gifs so I'll stick with gyfcat for now.

i really like your animations. could you provide a file without the furniture objects? i avoid those in general.  ;)

if not, i have to edit these files myself  :s  :P

i really like your animations. could you provide a file without the furniture objects? i avoid those in general.  ;)

if not, i have to edit these files myself  :s  :P

With all these requests lately about having separate packs without creatures and now without furniture...

I'll add 2 new uploads when I update my animations again, one without creatures and one without furniture.

thanks for even considering it. i know its extra, not fun, work. leito made an installer. maybe something you can borrow from?

anyways, thanks for you work.  :)

With all these requests lately about having separate packs without creatures and now without furniture...

I'll add 2 new uploads when I update my animations again, one without creatures and one without furniture.

thanks for even considering it. i know its extra, not fun, work. leito made an installer. maybe something you can borrow from?

anyways, thanks for you work.  :)

Adding an installer would just be extra work  :P

I'll just pop in 2 separate files on the download page the old fashioned way.

V 3.8 is up.

Added 1 new animation "Smithy fuck".

The idea of it was to let the female not only getting the iron hot but herself too, and an onlooker happens to see it.

Kinda specific description, but oh well; it was fun creating this one.

I've also added a "no-creature" and a "no-object" version for the ones interested. (man it's annoying to manage several packs....that was also the reason why I kept delaying multiple versions... oh well)