I have a set of armor (DEM clothes) which has some earrings and navel piercings. Earrings are recognized but the navel piercing of this armor is using the ring slot. What slot are you using for the navel piercing? I would like to change the navel piercing of DEM to the correct slot.

At this time the mod looks for navel piercings in slots 54, 56 and 57.

I have a set of armor (DEM clothes) which has some earrings and navel piercings. Earrings are recognized but the navel piercing of this armor is using the ring slot. What slot are you using for the navel piercing? I would like to change the navel piercing of DEM to the correct slot.

At this time the mod looks for navel piercings in slots 54, 56 and 57.

Thanks. With DD installed I'll go then with slot 54.

Hey Emily, first of all really enjoying the mod so far :).

As a request/suggestion would it be possible to add alongside head hair growing and haircut as well? Slaverun reloaded has a way with hair growth where there are twenty slots in a json file and the hairs are manually decided and on the mcm you can decide the length of time to grow from one hair to another?

It sounds a bit confusing with me explaining it but if you take a look at how it is handled in that mod is there any chance you could include it in this mod too?

As a request/suggestion would it be possible to add alongside head hair growing and haircut as well? Slaverun reloaded has a way with hair growth where there are twenty slots in a json file and the hairs are manually decided and on the mcm you can decide the length of time to grow from one hair to another?

It sounds a bit confusing with me explaining it but if you take a look at how it is handled in that mod is there any chance you could include it in this mod too?

You are lucky, because the next feature I am just working on right now is immersive hair growth. :)

It's far from being finished, but this is the plan:

- Hair will naturally grow over 15 stages, from bald to very very long.

- For each stage, one default hairstyle is applied (typically a vanilla hairstyle).

- You may use in-game items (comb, shampoo...) to "style" your hair, changing it to another hairstyle of the same length as your current length.

- Visit the hairdresser to get a hair cut, to color your hair, or to get a perm.

- This mod will support about 130 styles (vanilla; LovelyHairstylesCE; KS Hairdos - HDT Physics)

- Custom hair styles (from other mods) can also be configured.

At the moment, I am still sorting out the data. Stay tuned.

You are lucky, because the next feature I am just working on right now is immersive hair growth. :)

- For each stage, one default hairstyle is applied (typically a vanilla hairstyle).

- You may use in-game items (comb, shampoo...) to "style" your hair, changing it to another hairstyle of the same length as your current length.

- Visit the hairdresser to get a hair cut, to color your hair, or to get a perm.

- This mod will support about 130 styles (vanilla; LovelyHairstylesCE; KS Hairdos - HDT Physics)

Woo! That sounds awesome :). I shall eagerly await the new update featuring these additions! Will you also add the time it takes to progress from one length to the other (MCM configurable maybe?) and a another MCM to possibly control how much stages there are as well?

Thanks for all the work so far :D.

Will you also add the time it takes to progress from one length to the other (MCM configurable maybe?) and a another MCM to possibly control how much stages there are as well?

Hair growth speed can be configured in MCM.

But there will be a fixed set of about 15 hair length stages.

Wow, this sounds very very awesome, and a lot of work.  As I read that, does that mean that we would be able to configure our own defaults for each of the 15 stages, from supported hair that we have installed?

At any rate, thank you again, for all your wonderful work!

As I read that, does that mean that we would be able to configure our own defaults for each of the 15 stages, from supported hair that we have installed?

Yes, that is part of the plan, supposed that everything I have in mind will work...

However, at this time I don't want to promise too much.

First need to get the prototype running :)

Oh, f*ck the hell yes! 

I've seen this mod's forum post listed multiple times but never clicked on it because I thought, "huh, a mod that makes heels more immersive, that's cool when I get everything else working maybe I'll go back and check that out."  Oh my, was I wrong. A mod that 'just' makes heels more immersive this is not.  Finally clicked on it and it has MAKEUP and peircing support as well!  I love makeup and I wanted a mod like this since I first started playing skyrim years ago.  My problem with makeup in most games is that it's not applied like makeup but usually as some permanent texture during character creation, I frequently like changing what shades I wear, and it doesn't act in anyway similar to makeup. This mod fixes all of that plus adds addiction and arousal!  I absolutely love this mod.  I'm kicking myself over not installing it sooner.  Also, not to leave it out, the heel system that this mod is named for is really neat and more than I was expecting as well. Great work!

I admit once I saw the makeup and nails support... I sorta lost my shit and quickly skimmed everything so I could install this as quickly as possible and start playing with it so maybe this was mentioned somewhere or it's a no-brainer thing, but after installation and starting the game this crashed my FNIS sexymove mod... sorta... a message came up saying it crashed but it was clearly still working.  So, I exited the game and ran FNIS.  That fixed the issue.  Now, I know there have been many suggestions to improvements for this mod and I just want to add my two cents.  One of the missed opportunities with makeup in the few games that have it is that they only add real life options.  This is a game, I think it would be really neat if some fantasy/impossible makeup options were added as well.  I'm not sure if this would even be possible but, for example, lipstick that glows would be really fun. I know someone has mentioned smeared makeup after sex/oral and I think that would really add something as well.  Not sure if you've seen the apropos mod and its wear and tear optional feature with slavetats but it adds a face texture which I think is supposed to be crying but kinda looks like mascara bleeding instead, maybe look at that for ideas?  Lastly, I haven't reached the last stage of heel training yet and, again, I'm not sure this would be possible but maybe once your character's feet are completely deformed make it so the character can only stand while wearing heels?  I think either sanguine debauchery or cursed loot adds a crawl on all fours animation that may be able to be borrowed for when not wearing heels.  

Anyway, love the mod!  Don't feel obligated to follow any of my suggestions it's still great without them.  Keep it up. 

I'm not sure if this would even be possible but, for example, lipstick that glows would be really fun. I know someone has mentioned smeared makeup after sex/oral and I think that would really add something as well.  Not sure if you've seen the apropos mod and its wear and tear optional feature with slavetats but it adds a face texture which I think is supposed to be crying but kinda looks like mascara bleeding instead, maybe look at that for ideas?  Lastly, I haven't reached the last stage of heel training yet and, again, I'm not sure this would be possible but maybe once your character's feet are completely deformed make it so the character can only stand while wearing heels?

Thank you for all the feedback. Most of the ideas you mentioned can be done.

You can experiment with glowing lipstick already in the SlaveTats menu. Glossy lipstick seems bugged though.

I also thought about implementing mascara; washed-out mascara is easy enough, but so far I didn't find a way for a script to control the eyelashes, which would be needed for "normal" mascara

However, at this time I am focusing on the hair growth feature. Here comes the first prototype (for testing only):

v.5.0.0

- NEW FEATURE: IMMERSIVE HAIR GROWTH AND STYLING

-- Hair will naturally grow over 15 stages, from bald to very very long.

-- For each stage, one default hairstyle is applied (typically a vanilla hairstyle).

-- Use "Scissors" to cut your hair (be careful: hair will grow back very slowly!).

-- Use "Shampoo" to style your hair to another haircut of the same (current) length.

-- Use "Perm lotion", to give your hair a perm (which cannot be washed out with shampoo!).

-- Use "Hair dye", to dye your hair (hair dye will fade out over time, can be configured in MCM).

-- Configure up to 20 custom hair styles. You can use them as "default" hair styles for each length, or as alternate hairstyles (as options for use of the Shampoo and the Perm Lotion).

-- This mod uses hairstyles from Lovely Hairstyles and KS Hairdos - HDT Physics as default hairstyles. Either download and install these mods, or configure your own custom default hairstyles instead.

-- Version 5.0.0 is a prototype (alpha) version.

-- IMPORTANT: Upgrading from 5.0.0 to 5.1 or higher will most likely require a fresh save (from YPS 4.x or lower). Version 5.0.0 is for testing only.

More new features of v.5.0.0:

- May now click on shaving knife to initiate pubic hair shaving

- Added an option for "quick pubic hair shaving", avoiding all the animations (quick and less immersive).

-----

And here a short guide how to add custom hair (since might be a bit confusing):

Choose the name of a hairstyle (as it appears in racemenu).

Then find the corresponding "Hair ID" (open the console and type "help <hairstylename>")

Then type in the Hair ID into the MCM menu.

For example, screenshots 20 + 21 show how to add "Merida's Hair Short" as a bra strap length permed hair style:

Edited by emily1673

MODDER RESOURCES FOR YPS FASHION MOD

(this post is no longer updated; find the newest version here )

Several functions of this mod can be called by a initiating a ModEvent. A few StorageUtil variables are available as well. See the code examples below. Feel free to contact me if you need further functions.

;***NEW IN v.6.2.3***
;additions from Monoman’s tweak:

StorageUtil.GetStringValue(None, "yps_LipstickColor") ; no lipstick worn yields “” as result, otherwise the color name as string
StorageUtil.GetStringValue(None, "yps_LipstickSmudged") ; "" = Not smudged, "Smudged" = Smudged
StorageUtil.GetStringValue(None, "yps_EyeShadowColor")
StorageUtil.GetStringValue(None, "yps_EyeShadowSmudged") 
StorageUtil.GetStringValue(None, "yps_FingerNailPolishColor")
StorageUtil.GetStringValue(None, "yps_FingerNailPolishSmudged")
StorageUtil.GetStringValue(None, "yps_ToeNailPolishColor")
StorageUtil.GetStringValue(None, "yps_ToeNailPolishSmudged")
StorageUtil.GetIntValue(None, "yps_AddictionLevel") ; current Fashion Addiction level
StorageUtil.GetIntValue(None, "yps_AddictionBuff"); level of current Fashion Addiction buff
StorageUtil.GetIntValue(None, "yps_PubicHairStage")

; further new additions in v.6.2.3:

; can now query piercing stages like this:
SendModEvent("yps-QueryPiercingStage", "", int PiercingSlot)
Utility.Wait(0.1) ; need to wait a bit until the result is ready
StorageUtil.GetIntValue(None, "yps-QueryPiercingStageResult")
; possible results: -1: slot has never been pierced; 0: currently not pierced; 1: starter piercing, no grace period; 2: only studs, short grace period; 3: all Piercings, longer grace period; 4: permanent

; can now query names of currently worn piercings (don’t use these queries too often, due to considerable papyrus load)
SendModEvent("yps-QueryPiercingWornName", "", int PiercingSlot)
Utility.Wait(0.1)
StorageUtil.GetStrValue(None, "yps-QueryPiercingWornNameResult")

; enable or disable armpit/pubic hair growth (value 0 is off, 1 is on); also can use GetIntValue here
storageutil.SetIntValue(NONE,"ypsPubicHairGrowthEnabled", int value)
storageutil.SetIntValue(NONE,"ypsArmpitHairGrowthEnabled", int value)

; set length of armpit/pubic hair, Length Stages 0-5
SendModEvent("yps-SetPubicHairLengthEvent", "", int HairLengthStage)
SendModEvent("yps-SetArmpitsHairLengthEvent", "", int HairLengthStage)
; calling the event with HairLengthStage = -1 have armpits/pubes hair permanently removed, and will set the above GrowthEnabled variables to false, 

SendModEvent("yps-SetFashionAddictionLevel", "", int newFashionAddictionLevel)

; nylons control
storageutil.SetIntValue(NONE,"ypsNylonsLock", int value) ; 0 = unlocked, 1 = locked, can also get the value with GetIntValue
int storageutil.GetIntValue(NONE,"ypsNylonsCurrentlyWorn")
SendModEvent("yps-WearNylons", string NylonsType, int NylonsColorAndPattern) ; works only if no nylons are worn and no nylons lock
SendModEvent("yps-RemoveNylons", "", 0) ; works only if no nylons lock
; NylonsType can be "Stockings" or "Tights". Send the value (10*ColorValue + Pattern) for NylonsColorAndPattern
; Patterns are: 0 Sheer, 1 Opaque, 2 Striped, 3 Fishnet, 4 Hearts, 5 Floral; ColorValues are: 0 black, 1 white, 2 tan, 3 brown, 4 red, 5 blue, 6 green, 7 pink, 8 hotpink, 9 violet
; don’t overdo it, the mod needs  ~10 seconds to add/remove nylons

;***PREVIOUS RESSOURCES***

SendModEvent("yps-LipstickEvent", string ColorName, int ColorRGBCode)  
SendModEvent("yps-EyeshadowEvent", string ColorName, int ColorRGBCode)    
; apply makeup: send name of color as string (e.g. "red", for in-game text messages), and ColorRGBCode as a 0xRRGGBB value.
; send an empty colorname string ("") to remove lipstick or eyeshadow
; see spoilers below for color code examples

SendModEvent("yps-FingerNailsEvent", "", int ColorCode) 
SendModEvent("yps-ToeNailsEvent",  "", int ColorCode)
; choose a ColorCode between 1 and 58 to apply nail polish, for codes see spoiler below
; send ColorCode 0 to remove nail polish, the string value does not matter but must be there
SendModEvent("yps-FingerNailsEvent", "immediate", int ColorCode) 
SendModEvent("yps-ToeNailsEvent",  “immediate”, int ColorCode)
; new since v.6.2.2: same as above, but nailpolish will dry immediately

SendModEvent("yps-LockMakeupEvent")
; prevents the player from manually removing/applying makeup
; default = unlocked
SendModEvent("yps-UnlockMakeupEvent")

SendModEvent("yps-LockPiercingsEvent")
; prevents the player from removing any piercings, including 3rd party piercings
; default = unlocked
SendModEvent("yps-UnlockPiercingsEvent")

SendModEvent("yps-DisableSmudgingEvent")
SendModEvent("yps-EnableSmudgingEvent")
; enable/disable makeup smudging (nail polish, lipstick, eyeshadow)
; default = enabled
; disabling it will override the MCM smudge setting (no smudging at all)
; enabling it will not override the MCM setting (will smudge according to MCM)

SendModEvent("yps-PermanentMakeupEvent")
; if permanent, makeup will no longer wear off over time
; default = NoPermanent
SendModEvent("yps-NoPermanentMakeupEvent")

SendModEvent("yps-PiercingEvent", string ActorName, int PiercingSlot)
; will play a piercing sequence
; chose a PiercingSlot between 1 and 11
; standard gold ball studs will be used
; if the slot is already pierced there will be no effect
; new since v.6.2.2: if negative PiercingSlot is given, there will be no piercing sequence, no piercings will be equipped, the piercings will count immediately as fully healed

SendModEvent("yps-ArchedFeetEvent") ; will give player "arched feet" immediately
SendModEvent("yps-BondageFeetEvent")

SendModEvent("yps-HaircutEvent", string HairstyleID, int HairLengthStage)
; will set a new hair length stage (see spoiler below for a list)
; will only apply styles not longer than current hair
; also will apply the hairstyle <HairstyleID> to the player
; if HairstyleID is an empty string, the default hairstyle of the corresponding length will be applied

SendModEvent("yps-SetHaircutEvent", string HairstyleID, int HairLengthStage)
; same as above, but will set new hairlength, even if it is longer than current

SendModEvent("yps-ForcePermEvent", string HairStyleID, int HairLengthStage)
SendModEvent("yps-ForceBuzzedNapeEvent", string HairStyleID, int HairLengthStage)
SendModEvent("yps-ForceBroadMohawkEvent", string HairStyleID, int HairLengthStage)
SendModEvent("yps-ForceNarrowMohawkEvent", string HairStyleID, int HairLengthStage)
; same as above, but the new haircut will count as perm, buzzed nape or mohawk (with all consequences)
; HairstyleID may not be empty, and should of course match

SendModEvent("yps-HairColorBaseEvent", string HairColorName, int HairColorRGBValue)
; will permanently change the natural hair color; for HairColorRGBValue see predefined samples below

SendModEvent("yps-HairColorDyeEvent", string HairColorName, int HairColorRGBValue)
; will dye the players hair to a given color, which will fade or grow out as set in MCM

SendModEvent("yps-DisableHairgrowthEvent") ; default: enabled
SendModEvent("yps-EnableHairgrowthEvent")
SendModEvent("yps-DisableHairmakeoverEvent"); 
; will prevent hair makeovers and the usage of hair styling items; default: enabled
SendModEvent("yps-EnableHairmakeoverEvent")

SendModEvent("yps-SetPlayerGenderEvent", string NewGender, int Permanence = 0)
; will set the player gender (and force player to change it when necessary)
; values for NewGender: "male", "female"
; if the value of Permanence != 0, the change will be permanent (and never again be changed by future mod events or potions)

SendModEvent("yps-SetPubicHairLengthEvent", "", int HairLengthStage)
SendModEvent("yps-SetArmpitsHairLengthEvent", "", int HairLengthStage)
; sets length of player pubic or armpit hair
; HairLengthStage: 0 = shaved, 5 = full bush (or anything in between)

int StorageUtil.GetIntValue(none, "ypsHairControlEnabled")
int StorageUtil.GetIntValue(none, "ypsPubicHairEnabled")
int StorageUtil.GetIntValue(none, "ypsArmpitHairEnabled")
; will return 1, if the corresponding variables in the MCM menu are set; otherwise 0

int StorageUtil.GetIntValue(none, "YpsCurrentHairLengthStage")

Lists of piercing slots:

[1] = earlobes, [2] = left nostril, [3] = septum, [4] = snake bites, [5] = right labret, [6] = labret, [7] = right eyebrow, [8] = nose bridge, [9] = navel, [10] = nipples, [11] = clitoris

List of nail polish colors:

aqua 1; black 2; blue 3; brightred 4; darkred 5; gold 6; green 7; pink 8; purple 9; kaw silver 10; clear 11; grey tips 12; zebra red 13; blood red 14; dark blue 15; dark green 16; clear extension 17; black 18; blue 19; gold 20; green 21; red 22; gold glitter 23; shimmer-aqua 24; shimmer-black 25; shimmer-blackcherry 26; shimmer-blue 27; shimmer-brightcherry 28; shimmer-brightpink 29; shimmer-cherry 30; shimmer-clear 31; shimmer-clear1 32; shimmer-clear2 33; shimmer-darkblue 34; shimmer-darkgreen 35; shimmer-grass 36; shimmer-grey 37; shimmer-ivory 38; shimmer-lemon 39; shimmer-lightgreen 40; shimmer-magenta 41; shimmer-orange 42; shimmer-purple 43; shimmer-rosepink 44; shimmer-silver 45; shimmer-skyblue 46; shimmer-white 47; silver glitter 48; red glitter 49; shimmer-darkcherry 50;himmer-violet 51; glitter-apricot 52; glitter-copper 53; glitter-green 54; glitter-blue 55; smudged-cherry-swirl 56; red-white-dots 57; white-red-dots 58

Sample RGB color codes for eyeshadow:

Azure 007fff; Black 000000; Chocolate 7b3f00; Cinnabar e34234; Emerald Green 50c878; Grape 6f2da8; Honey a98307; Jade Green 00a86b; Lilac c8a2c8; Midnight Blue 191970; Pink ffc0cb; Plum dda0dd; Silver c0c0c0; Steel Blue 4682b4

Sample RGB color codes for lipstick:

Alizarin Crimson e32636; Amaranth e52b50; Crimson dc143c; American Rose ff033e; Auburn a52a2a; Burgundy 900020; Cardinal c41e3a; Carmine 960018; Carnelian b31b1b; Cerise de3163; Coquelicot ff3800; Red ff0000; Dark Red 8b0000; Electric Crimson ff003f; Fire Brick b22222; Flame e25822; Folly ff004f; French Red c41230; Fuchsia fa00a1; Indian Red cd5c5c; Lava cf1020; Lust e62020; Magenta ff00ff; Maroon 800000; Mahogany c04000; Oxblood 800020; Pink ffc0db; Raspberry e30b5c; Red-violet c71585; Redwood a45a52; Rose ff007f; Rosewood 65000b; Rosso Corsa cc0000; Ruby e0155f; Rust b7410e; Scarlet ff2400; Terra Cotta e2725b; Turkey Red a91101; Tuscan Red 7c3030; Tyrian Purple 66023c; Venetian Red c80815; Vermilion e34234; Wine 722f37

List of predefined hair color rgb codes:

[2]="Black", [3]="Off Black", [4]="Dark Gray", [5]="Medium Gray", [6]="Light Gray", [7]="Platinum Blonde", [8]="Bleached Blonde", [9]="White Blonde", [10]="Light Blonde", [11]="Golden Blonde", [12]="Ash Blonde", [13]="Honey Blonde", [14]="Strawberry Blonde", [15]="Light Red", [16]="Dark Red", [17]="Light Auburn (Red)", [18]="Dark Auburn (Red)", [19]="Dark Brown", [20]="Golden Brown", [21]="Medium Brown", [22]="Chestnut Brown", [23]="Brown", [24]="Light Brown", [25]="Ash Brown", [26]="Light Blue", [27]="Light Green", [28]="Pink (Red)", [29]="Magenta (Red)", [30]="Aubergine (Red)", [31]="Medium Blue", [32]="Medium Green", [33]="Dark Blue", [34]="Dark Green", [35]="Light Turquoise (Blue Green)", [36]="Medium Turquoise (Blue Green)", [37]="Dark Turquoise (Blue Green)", [38]="Burgundy Red"

[2]=0x00040403, [3]=0x00090909, [4]=0x00202326, [5]=0x002A2D31, [6]=0x00515B70, [7]=0x00CABFB1, [8]=0x00DCD0BA, [9]=0x0050585C, [10]=0x00726454, [11]=0x00736754, [12]=0x00DEBC99, [13]=0x005C4B3C, [14]=0x00523523, [15]=0x005A291C, [16]=0x00260A02, [17]=0x00482A1E, [18]=0x00291E19, [19]=0x001D1812, [20]=0x002A241C, [21]=0x0027211F, [22]=0x00282222, [23]=0x00352721, [24]=0x00534235, [25]=0x004B3C30, [26]=0x0000007F, [27]=0x00007F00, [28]=0x007F6065, [29]=0x007F007F, [30]=0x00301340, [31]=0x00000033, [32]=0x00002F00, [33]=0x00000022, [34]=0x00001600, [35]=0x00207067, [36]=0x00103733, [37]=0x000A2422, [38]=0x0020000A

List of hair length stages:

[1] = "bald", [2] = "short stubbles", [3] = "long stubbles", [4] = "cropped", [5] = "ear length", [6] = "chin length", [7] = "neck length", [8] = "shoulder length", [9] = "armpit length", [10] = "bra strap length", [11] = "mid back length", [12] = "waist length", [13] = "hip length", [14] = "tailbone length", [15] = "classic length", [16] = "mid-thigh length", [17] = "knee length", [18] = "calf length", [19] = "ankle length".

Minimum length in cm: [1] = 0.0, [2] = 0.3, [3] = 1.0, [4] = 3.0, [5] = 6.0, [6] = 12.0, [7] = 20.0, [8] = 30.0, [9] = 37.0, [10] = 45.0, [11] = 52.0, [12] = 60.0, [13] = 75.0, [14] = 90.0, [15] = 105.0, [16] = 120.0, [17] = 135.0, [18] = 145.0, [19] = 160.0

Edited by emily1673

Emily - Excellent mod, though I am just joining now as of v5.  A couple things to note after initial installation of the mod and its dependencies:

1. Facial piercings are not immediately enabled due to face overlays being disabled.  The face menu Slave Tats will be empty.  Face overlays for Slave Tats need to be enabled in the nioverride.ini file (bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[0]) though this can cause CTDs when/if decapitations.  It is recommended to disable them with VioLens or similar mod.
  2. Pubic/Body hair is working well, grows regularly, can be removed, customized, etc.
  3. Body piercings seem to be working well and as intended.
  4. Head Hair - I cannot seem to get this working, despite attempting numerous things.  On loading v5 the first time, I went through the hair length selection, and my current hair (a HS Hairdo HDT (1Cambrian) was not changed, though I selected "Armpit length" as an initial start.  The mod did appear to change my character's hair to a vanilla style however, but it is only a brief flicker.  My characters KS Hairdo remained.  This is also the case when cutting hair with scissors to a shorter length, or allowing it to grow.  In each case, I do get the notice about the hair length changing - and the mod attempts to alter the character's hair style, but only a brief flicker - about ever 10-15 seconds the flicker happens.  I cannot seem to make the hair "stick" on my character, unless manually changing via the racemenu.
    1. Initially, I thought this might be a load order issue, so have move your mod to  the lowest I can go, but still above merge patches, bashed patch, etc.
    2. I then thought perhaps I did not have the necessary hair packs, so I confirmed that I do have KS Hairdo's HDT (with patch) and Lovely Hairstyles.  Additionally, I also have Apachii hair styles
    3. I attempted setting the custom 1-20 styles and tried changing my character's hair with Shampoo.

In all cases above, the character's hair changes briefly but goes back to the default hair I set race menu, then appears to flicker every 10-15 seconds.  This seems like a scripting issue or conflict with another mod.  Saying I have a lot of mods installed is an understatement, but virtually none deal directly with hair except the 3 mentioned.  

Additionally, my character is a Nord Vampire with a few appearance altering mods in place - but again none with the hair, and I've experienced no conflicts with any other mods to date.  Could this have do with the character not being of the standard races? (i.e. incompatible with vampirism?)

I will run some additional tests and confirm back in a bit.

Thanks for your hard work!

Edit 1 - I can actually not change my character's hair style at all via the race menu.  Changes to the character's hair appear fine in the race menu preview, but upon saving, revert back to the same hairstyle and color I had prior to installing your mod.  Disabling your mod and reverting to the save prior to installation resolve the race menu issue, so I'm figuring it has something to do with a script variable in v5.

Edit 2 - The non-sticky hair style issue has to do with the character being a vampire.  It seems the game engine doesn't like direct racemenu changes to vampire races.  I tested by turning back to a Nord both through the console and by curing vampirism with the game mechanics.  In both cases while human, the hairstyle updated properly when tested with the Shampoo, Scissors, etc.

I'm not sure if you can overcome this challenge, or it's going to be considered a "feature" ("features" are what we jokingly refer to as unintended bugs that we can't/won't fix in software development world)

Edit 3 (final for now) - I have run in to some other interesting things.  The MCM menu option to disable the head hair portion in general doesn't seem to apply.  When disabled, the mod still attempted to correct my hair choice to the "correct" default hair for the length (Classic), which is the ankle length braid.  Changing either Custom Slot 15 to a different style or any of the 16-20 slots, then using Shampoo did not resolve the conflict.  As before, the hair attempted to change to the "correct" on in a brief flicker every 10-15 seconds.  This has everything to do with being a vampire race though, and the issues were resolved when switching back to a default human race.

In the meantime, I have downgraded to to v 4.4.0 and am happy with it for now!

Facial piercings are not immediately enabled due to face overlays being disabled.  The face menu Slave Tats will be empty.  Face overlays for Slave Tats need to be enabled in the nioverride.ini file (bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[0]) though this can cause CTDs when/if decapitations.  It is recommended to disable them with VioLens or similar mod.

Edit 2 - The non-sticky hair style issue has to do with the character being a vampire.  It seems the game engine doesn't like direct racemenu changes to vampire races. I'm not sure if you can overcome this challenge, or it's going to be considered a "feature" ("features" are what we jokingly refer to as unintended bugs that we can't/won't fix in software development world)

Edit 3 (final for now) - I have run in to some other interesting things.  The MCM menu option to disable the head hair portion in general doesn't seem to apply.

​Thank you for testing and feedback.

Indeed the face overlays need to be enabled for the facial features this mod to work. This is already mentioned in the mod description, which is quite a wall of text, so I don't blame you ;)

Thanks for finding out that the new hair feature does not work for vampires. This is a problem every other hair mod has as well (afaik), so it will be hard to fix. Other mod authors tend to call it a "feature".

And finally, indeed it is impossible to turn off the hair control in the MCM. I just forgot to enable this function in the script. :angel:​  But after all, v.5.0.0 is for testing hair growth, so you should have the feature turned on anyway.

I'm not sure if this would even be possible but, for example, lipstick that glows would be really fun. I know someone has mentioned smeared makeup after sex/oral and I think that would really add something as well.  Not sure if you've seen the apropos mod and its wear and tear optional feature with slavetats but it adds a face texture which I think is supposed to be crying but kinda looks like mascara bleeding instead, maybe look at that for ideas?  Lastly, I haven't reached the last stage of heel training yet and, again, I'm not sure this would be possible but maybe once your character's feet are completely deformed make it so the character can only stand while wearing heels?

Thank you for all the feedback. Most of the ideas you mentioned can be done.

You can experiment with glowing lipstick already in the SlaveTats menu. Glossy lipstick seems bugged though.

I also thought about implementing mascara; washed-out mascara is easy enough, but so far I didn't find a way for a script to control the eyelashes, which would be needed for "normal" mascara

However, at this time I am focusing on the hair growth feature. Here comes the first prototype (for testing only):

v.5.0.0

- NEW FEATURE: IMMERSIVE HAIR GROWTH AND STYLING

-- Hair will naturally grow over 15 stages, from bald to very very long.

-- For each stage, one default hairstyle is applied (typically a vanilla hairstyle).

-- Use "Scissors" to cut your hair (be careful: hair will grow back very slowly!).

-- Use "Shampoo" to style your hair to another haircut of the same (current) length.

-- Use "Perm lotion", to give your hair a perm (which cannot be washed out with shampoo!).

-- Use "Hair dye", to dye your hair (hair dye will fade out over time, can be configured in MCM).

-- Configure up to 20 custom hair styles. You can use them as "default" hair styles for each length, or as alternate hairstyles (as options for use of the Shampoo and the Perm Lotion).

-- This mod uses hairstyles from Lovely Hairstyles and KS Hairdos - HDT Physics as default hairstyles. Either download and install these mods, or configure your own custom default hairstyles instead.

-- Version 5.0.0 is a prototype (alpha) version.

-- IMPORTANT: Upgrading from 5.0.0 to 5.1 or higher will most likely require a fresh save (from YPS 4.x or lower). Version 5.0.0 is for testing only.

More new features of v.5.0.0:

- May now click on shaving knife to initiate pubic hair shaving

- Added an option for "quick pubic hair shaving", avoiding all the animations (quick and less immersive).

Sweet! Can't wait to give it a go. Unfortunately busy this week but will give it a go during the weekend and report on any issues! Thank you :D

Very promising :)

I gave it a shot to plan for compatibility with Hormones (especially for the bimbo quest) as well as SD+ (for the hair growth after shave) and I ran into a few things I want to report:

- I noticed a serious performance drop after running the mod. Every few seconds, I get a small freeze. I believe it could be due to SlaveTats. Is Slavetats refreshed regularly?

- How do I run the starting wizard to set hair lengths and other preferences later on? I changed hair manually with showracemenu and I wanted to set the new base hair length but I couldn't find an option in the menu for that.

- It seems YPS still applies its own hair color even when Hair management is turned off. I noticed a conflict with Hormones on that one and turning off Hair management still had the two colors fight for control.

I am looking forward to version 5.1. 

I gave it a shot to plan for compatibility with Hormones (especially for the bimbo quest) as well as SD+ (for the hair growth after shave) and I ran into a few things I want to report:

- I noticed a serious performance drop after running the mod. Every few seconds, I get a small freeze. I believe it could be due to SlaveTats. Is Slavetats refreshed regularly?

- How do I run the starting wizard to set hair lengths and other preferences later on? I changed hair manually with showracemenu and I wanted to set the new base hair length but I couldn't find an option in the menu for that.

- It seems YPS still applies its own hair color even when Hair management is turned off. I noticed a conflict with Hormones on that one and turning off Hair management still had the two colors fight for control.

I am looking forward to version 5.1.

​Thank you for the feedback. It would be great if this mod could be synchronized with Hormones.

The performance drop might be because v.5.0.0 will try to reset the hairstyle plus haircolor every 8 seconds or so. I will try to reduce this.

At this time there is no quick way to increase your hair length (which is an intended feature, so cutting hair is more meaningful). However, in the menu you can change hair growth speed to 100x of the natural speed (10x10 times), so it will grow an inch per day.

The MCM option to turn hair management off is not working at this time (bug). In any case, it would be good to find a way to make it compatible with hormones; maybe I'll add an option to turn off haircolor control. But then, the hair dye feature would no longer work.

I will add a toggle option for hair color as well in Hormones.

Did you also add an anim override when the player wears schackles? I didn't notice that from DD before I added your mod.

If you did, I couldn't find a way to turn it off. Disabling heel management didn't do anything.

On another note, body hair management works great so far!

I will add a toggle option for hair color as well in Hormones.

Did you also add an anim override when the player wears schackles? I didn't notice that from DD before I added your mod.

If you did, I couldn't find a way to turn it off. Disabling heel management didn't do anything.

On another note, body hair management works great so far!

Thanks for everything!

This mod has no anim override for shackles, but when wearing shackles, walking speed is adjusted.

Just posted a small update:

v.5.0.1

- MCM option to enable/disable hair control is now working correctly

- added MCM option to disable hair color control (compatibility option)

- added MCM option to decrease frequency of hair check (for better performance)

v.5.0.1 is still an alpha version.

Cool.. I will test it.

I just added a separate checkbox for hair control in Hormones (not released yet though).

I could eventually outsource all hair / nails / makeup to your mod if Hormones detects it :)

Would you consider adding the following if it isn't there already?

- a mod event to force a hair level/type (I could use that for hairloss or shaved events in Hormones and SD+)

- storageUtl variables for the state of the main checkboxes in your menu (enable hair control, enable makeup, etc..). I trust storageUtil variable access a lot more than the clunky get from game file with formID (I still think Skyrim has a tendency to crash when file access are too frequent).

Cool.. I will test it.

I just added a separate checkbox for hair control in Hormones (not released yet though).

I could eventually outsource all hair / nails / makeup to your mod if Hormones detects it :)

Would you consider adding the following if it isn't there already?

- a mod event to force a hair level/type (I could use that for hairloss or shaved events in Hormones and SD+)

- storageUtl variables for the state of the main checkboxes in your menu (enable hair control, enable makeup, etc..). I trust storageUtil variable access a lot more than the clunky get from game file with formID (I still think Skyrim has a tendency to crash when file access are too frequent).

​Wonderful. Just uploading a new version (5.0.1.1) with your requests.

Though there is no option to enable/disable makeup in this mod. If you apply lipstick/eyeshadow/nail polish, you will have it. Otherwise not.

Hey Emily.. if I only want to use the hair growth, nail polish and makeup portions of this mod.. will I be required to have Devious Devices installed?

If so, I see that there are animations that play when you have too much hair down there (tho, it itches more when the hair is regrowing).. will those animations play without DD?

Hey Emily.. if I only want to use the hair growth, nail polish and makeup portions of this mod.. will I be required to have Devious Devices installed?

If so, I see that there are animations that play when you have too much hair down there (tho, it itches more when the hair is regrowing).. will those animations play without DD?

Indeed, these are DD animations.

The newer versions of this mod currently all need DD as a hard requirement.

But I will also post "LITE" (no DD) versions occasionally. Currently the latest LITE version is v.3.4.1, which has nail polish, make up and pubic hair growth.

Once the hair growing mod is fully featured, I will also post a LITE version of it.

How do I find custom IDs for hair?

​Assuming that you have installed a 3rd party hair mod, find the hair style ​name  in Racemenu. Then open the console and type "help <hairstylename>". Then the hairstyle ID will show up.

I put an example in the screenshots of this mod (screenshots 20+21). Let's say you have the "Merida Hair with physics" installed and are looking for the ID of the hairstyle named "Merida's Hair Short". Open the console and type "help merida", and you will see that the corresponding ID is "Yoo_MeridaHair_Short". This is what you type into the MCM menu (see screenshot 21).

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&record=501048&id=2583&full=1

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&record=501049&id=2583&full=1

It is also possible to look up the hair ID in CreationKit.