Guest Posted March 26, 2017 Posted March 26, 2017 Hey Emily~ I use a vampire character so that when it updates the hairstyle it wont change it will revert back. I found a work around since I use a high elf race I would type 'player.setrace highelfrace" and when the change takes place I would then type "player.setrace highelfracevampire" and the change would be saved. Anyway I am wondering if I could just add that to the script on my own but I am not exactly sure where I should have it any help would be appreciated.
EniracY Posted March 26, 2017 Posted March 26, 2017 So I'm guessing 5.X.X requires both DD and High Heels? It all seems really interesting, but the immersive hair growth is what really intrigues me and is the only thing I want to try ^_^"
emily1673 Posted March 28, 2017 Author Posted March 28, 2017 So I'm guessing 5.X.X requires both DD and High Heels?At least for the first few release versions, yes. But the plan is to release some 5.x.x versions without DD and High Heels later on. Hey Emily~ I use a vampire character so that when it updates the hairstyle it wont change it will revert back. I found a work around since I use a high elf race I would type 'player.setrace highelfrace" and when the change takes place I would then type "player.setrace highelfracevampire" and the change would be saved. Anyway I am wondering if I could just add that to the script on my own but I am not exactly sure where I should have it any help would be appreciated. Thank you for the hint. Just to make sure that I got it right: The script should use setrace() to set the race to non-vampire, then change the hairstyle, then setrace() to vampire again. Correct?
EniracY Posted March 28, 2017 Posted March 28, 2017 So I'm guessing 5.X.X requires both DD and High Heels?At least for the first few release versions, yes. But the plan is to release some 5.x.x versions without DD and High Heels later on. Hey Emily~ I use a vampire character so that when it updates the hairstyle it wont change it will revert back. I found a work around since I use a high elf race I would type 'player.setrace highelfrace" and when the change takes place I would then type "player.setrace highelfracevampire" and the change would be saved. Anyway I am wondering if I could just add that to the script on my own but I am not exactly sure where I should have it any help would be appreciated. Thank you for the hint.Just to make sure that I got it right: The script should use setrace() to set the race to non-vampire, then change the hairstyle, then setrace() to vampire again. Correct? Oooo ok, thank you
Guest Posted March 29, 2017 Posted March 29, 2017 Hey Emily~ I use a vampire character so that when it updates the hairstyle it wont change it will revert back. I found a work around since I use a high elf race I would type 'player.setrace highelfrace" and when the change takes place I would then type "player.setrace highelfracevampire" and the change would be saved. Anyway I am wondering if I could just add that to the script on my own but I am not exactly sure where I should have it any help would be appreciated. Thank you for the hint.Just to make sure that I got it right: The script should use setrace() to set the race to non-vampire, then change the hairstyle, then setrace() to vampire again. Correct? exactly right! Because the hair kept switching back because it was remember the settings of my old hairstyle so when the hairstyle gets changed from my race highelfrace when I change it back its saved as my new hairstyle it would seem is how it works anyway. I've done this over several playtrhough when SkyrimLL for SD+ had hair removed it doesn't at all negatively effect vampires perks/skills they still work like normal as soon as you change race back. If you need to beta test this feature I would gladly test it out for you !
Szilla Posted March 30, 2017 Posted March 30, 2017 Thank you for thid mod.Possible any bugfixes for high heels speed bug?I using devious devices extended, and now 3 buff and debuff can be messing eachother. --> devious bootdebuff, hopping dress debuff, yps training debuff and i almost forgot the private needs mod full bladder debuff, so 4 speed modifier messing eachother
Szilla Posted March 30, 2017 Posted March 30, 2017 yep, seems like the private needs full bladder debuff messing your mod in my game.
justbob2 Posted March 31, 2017 Posted March 31, 2017 If you shave the pubic hair, does the body (pubic area) texture change to show the hair removed? (as in a bald pussy?)
Szilla Posted March 31, 2017 Posted March 31, 2017 High heel training pain animation between riding--> you can fly and die quickly
CopperIngot Posted March 31, 2017 Posted March 31, 2017 How hard would it be to remove the DD dependancy? It's just the high heels, right?
emily1673 Posted April 1, 2017 Author Posted April 1, 2017 yep, seems like the private needs full bladder debuff messing your mod in my game.This is a known issue, but hard to avoid, because Skyrim's speed debuff system in itself is bugged (e.g. a 60% debuff and a 40% debuff don't add up to a 100% debuff, but rather to a 0% debuff). Therefore the description of this mod says: If you get into trouble and feel that your walking speed is too low (or too high!), adjust the speed debuff slider or remove the "speed debuff" option in this mod's MCM menu. If you shave the pubic hair, does the body (pubic area) texture change to show the hair removed? (as in a bald pussy?)Yes, absolutely, provided that you use a "nude" body texture and have SlaveTats enabled.
emily1673 Posted April 1, 2017 Author Posted April 1, 2017 Sorry for the long wait. The next update is ready for testing (this is no April fools joke ) v.5.1 Beta - Most styles from “Lovely Hairstyles”, Merida Hair HDT, and KS HDT hairs are now preconfigured (about 100 styles total) - 4 more hair length stages added to a total of 19. Note that some of these hairstyles share the same standard hairstyle look; however, you can define a full set of custom hairstyles if you wish. - Hair dye may now grow or fade out (MCM option) - Permed hair may not be cut during the grace period (MCM option) - Increased number of custom hairstyle slots from 20 to 40 - Custom hair will grow into next custom stage, if length matches - Player will get basic hair styling items at start: comb, elastic hairband, dye lotion, perm lotion, scissors, makeover orb - For the time being, use the makeover orb to get a complete makeover. This includes the option of a perm, a hair dye, a buzzed nape or a mohawk cut. MOHAWK CUTS ARE STILL EXPERIMENTAL! (In a future update there will instead be hairdressers to serve your needs.) - When choosing a hair makeover, make sure that corresponding hairstyles are available. By default, short hair cannot be braided or made into a ponytail. Permed styles are only preconfigured for medium hair length stages. But you may configure your own custom braid/ponytail/perm hairstyles of any length. - Added step by step hair cutting - Added a few sounds for haircuts - Added MCM option to enable/disable a QueueNiNodeUpdate() call after every hair change. If enabled, performance may decrease dramatically! If disabled, distorted hair may show on hair update! Choose wisely. Default = disabled. - No hair length update when on mount. - Temporarily setting the player race to “non vampire” when doing a hairstyle headpart update, so that vampire hair growth should now work. (Untested feature!) - added "Potion of Hair Growth" (instant hair growth to max length, use console to get this item) - for modders: replaced yps-OnHaircutEvent with yps-HaircutEvent (will only apply styles not longer than current hair) and yps-SetHaircutEvent (will set new hairlength, even if it is longer than current) Not compatible with savegames from v. 5.0.x ----- Need a fresh savegame with v. 4.x or lower. This is a Beta version. Not all features are in, and there are some minor issues. But upgrading from 5.1 to 5.2 and higher versions should work (can't promise though).
Kakabishan Posted April 1, 2017 Posted April 1, 2017 Sorry for the long wait. The next update is ready for testing (this is no April fools joke ) v.5.1 Beta - Most styles from “Lovely Hairstyles”, Merida Hair HDT, and KS HDT hairs are now preconfigured (about 100 styles total) - 4 more hair length stages added to a total of 19. Note that some of these hairstyles share the same standard hairstyle look; however, you can define a full set of custom hairstyles if you wish. - Hair dye may now grow or fade out (MCM option) - Permed hair may not be cut during the grace period (MCM option) - Increased number of custom hairstyle slots from 20 to 40 - Custom hair will grow into next custom stage, if length matches - Player will get basic hair styling items at start: comb, elastic hairband, dye lotion, perm lotion, scissors, makeover orb - For the time being, use the makeover orb to get a complete makeover. This includes the option of a perm, a hair dye, a buzzed nape or a mohawk cut. MOHAWK CUTS ARE STILL EXPERIMENTAL! (In a future update there will instead be hairdressers to serve your needs.) - When choosing a hair makeover, make sure that corresponding hairstyles are available. By default, short hair cannot be braided or made into a ponytail. Permed styles are only preconfigured for medium hair length stages. But you may configure your own custom braid/ponytail/perm hairstyles of any length. - Added step by step hair cutting - Added a few sounds for haircuts - Added MCM option to enable/disable a QueueNiNodeUpdate() call after every hair change. If enabled, performance may decrease dramatically! If disabled, distorted hair may show on hair update! Choose wisely. Default = disabled. - No hair length update when on mount. - Temporarily setting the player race to “non vampire” when doing a hairstyle headpart update, so that vampire hair growth should now work. (Untested feature!) - added "Potion of Hair Growth" (instant hair growth to max length, use console to get this item) - for modders: replaced yps-OnHaircutEvent with yps-HaircutEvent (will only apply styles not longer than current hair) and yps-SetHaircutEvent (will set new hairlength, even if it is longer than current) Not compatible with savegames from v. 5.0.x ----- Need a fresh savegame with v. 4.x or lower. This is a Beta version. Not all features are in, and there are some minor issues. But upgrading from 5.1 to 5.2 and higher versions should work (can't promise though). Excellent! Thank you for the update , was getting a bit worried that it might've been too ambitious heh. Would it be ok to uninstall v5.0 in game and use a script cleaner and then upgrade to 5.1?
emily1673 Posted April 2, 2017 Author Posted April 2, 2017 Excellent! Thank you for the update , was getting a bit worried that it might've been too ambitious heh. Would it be ok to uninstall v5.0 in game and use a script cleaner and then upgrade to 5.1? Yes, updating that way would work.
Szilla Posted April 2, 2017 Posted April 2, 2017 Hi. I have a little issue whit toe polishing. (both, trough yps system or simple slave tats). My high heel training now in stage 4 (i think. or 3) and the toe nail polishing arent in correct position. If i use in racemenu camara moving, i seeing a little part of toe polish textures on foot bottom side. so the textures is existing. (and i floating a bit , but i dont know how this relevant whit this problem or not) When i wearing no shoes, the texture position is wrong, and also wrong whit some sandals ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43177/? and http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68533/?) but whit open toe elewin pumps, the position is seems like correct. I using sevenbase bombshell body whit sg textures.if need more specification, ask me, until i tring achieve the barefoot (hmm... i have xinafay barefoot, so i see now what happening )edit:so trough yps whit xinafay barefoots:wear nothing: incorrect ; barefoot1: incorrect ; 2: incorrect ; 3 incorrect, but seeing some textures in first 2 toes.trough slave tats foot make up: wear nothing: incorrect ; barefoot1: correct ; 2 correct ; 3 incorrecti will see whitault yps, whit only sevenbase and slavetatsedit2whitault yps, same problem than only slave tats, so... not your issues, just mine but if anybody have idea for fix....
Guest Posted April 2, 2017 Posted April 2, 2017 v.5.1 Beta - Temporarily setting the player race to “non vampire” when doing a hairstyle headpart update, so that vampire hair growth should now work. (Untested feature!) When first changing into a vampire the message boxes pop up saying "its changing your race..." and every 5 seconds after it just keeps popping up, even when I start the game as a vampire and then install the your mod its the same thing. Maybe its because its changing the race every-time the hair update check? Instead of when it changes over to the new style? I am unsure again I don't know anything of scripting really xD, also I will say once the hairstyle has changed though for vampire characters its changes are saved with that trick I do really appreciate you putting your time and effort into adding this feature for me its so very awesome of you!! Again if you need beta testing on this feature I will test for you if you need.
emily1673 Posted April 2, 2017 Author Posted April 2, 2017 v.5.1 Beta - Temporarily setting the player race to “non vampire” when doing a hairstyle headpart update, so that vampire hair growth should now work. (Untested feature!) When first changing into a vampire the message boxes pop up saying "its changing your race..." and every 5 seconds after it just keeps popping up, even when I start the game as a vampire and then install the your mod its the same thing. Maybe its because its changing the race every-time the hair update check? Instead of when it changes over to the new style? I am unsure again I don't know anything of scripting really xD, also I will say once the hairstyle has changed though for vampire characters its changes are saved with that trick I do really appreciate you putting your time and effort into adding this feature for me its so very awesome of you!! Again if you need beta testing on this feature I will test for you if you need. The pop-up is just for testing. If you think that the hair update works, I'll remove it. Easy to do.
jfraser Posted April 2, 2017 Posted April 2, 2017 Yay! I love this mod. Can you explain in a little more detail what enabling QueueNiNodeUpdate() does?
Guest Posted April 2, 2017 Posted April 2, 2017 The pop-up is just for testing. If you think that the hair update works, I'll remove it. Easy to do. It does work but I noticed a slight problem when it applies the race change it does a slight movement reset pose(not T pose) so if you're walking/running/attacking you'll stutter since this happens so frequently it becomes very noticeable but if it only happened once every hair change instead of update it wouldn't be a problem. I tested as a vampire lord to see if it would affect this but I get the error message saying it couldn't change race which I believe works as you intended and works well I was getting only the default hairstyles when "check hair mods installed" was on but when I turned it off I got all the preselected hairs again must probably have something to do with me having merged hair mods xD
emily1673 Posted April 2, 2017 Author Posted April 2, 2017 whitault yps, same problem than only slave tats, so... not your issues, just mine but if anybody have idea for fix.... The Toenail SlaveTats provided with this mod are for CBBE. If you use another body, it doesn't work, sorry. Feel free to modify the SlaveTats for UNP or other bodies. The pop-up is just for testing. If you think that the hair update works, I'll remove it. Easy to do. It does work but I noticed a slight problem when it applies the race change it does a slight movement reset pose(not T pose) so if you're walking/running/attacking you'll stutter since this happens so frequently it becomes very noticeable but if it only happened once every hair change instead of update it wouldn't be a problem. I tested as a vampire lord to see if it would affect this but I get the error message saying it couldn't change race which I believe works as you intended and works well I was getting only the default hairstyles when "check hair mods installed" was on but when I turned it off I got all the preselected hairs again must probably have something to do with me having merged hair mods xD You might want to uncheck "Frequent Hair Check" in MCM. In the next update I will default this value to "false". The option "check hair mods installed" does the following: Whenever you decide change your hair to a certain hairstyle, it will check whether the corresponding hair mod (KS, LH, Merida) is installed. If the mod is not installed, you will get an error message. If you have merged your hair mods, they should still work (as long as the hair ID strings haven't been changed), but you should uncheck this option in that case. Can you explain in a little more detail what enabling QueueNiNodeUpdate() does?"QueueNiNodeUpdate() updates modifications such as HeadParts or ArmorAddons changes for the actor." Calling this function can prevent a bug causing the hair being attached to remote locations (see attached image file below). Think of the movie "Tangled" Some users have reported a huge performance hit from calling this function (though it works fine on my rig); so I decided to make it optional. If you don't experience this bug, just ignore the option.
jfraser Posted April 2, 2017 Posted April 2, 2017 whitault yps, same problem than only slave tats, so... not your issues, just mine but if anybody have idea for fix.... The Toenail SlaveTats provided with this mod are for CBBE. If you use another body, it doesn't work, sorry. Feel free to modify the SlaveTats for UNP or other bodies. The pop-up is just for testing. If you think that the hair update works, I'll remove it. Easy to do. It does work but I noticed a slight problem when it applies the race change it does a slight movement reset pose(not T pose) so if you're walking/running/attacking you'll stutter since this happens so frequently it becomes very noticeable but if it only happened once every hair change instead of update it wouldn't be a problem. I tested as a vampire lord to see if it would affect this but I get the error message saying it couldn't change race which I believe works as you intended and works well I was getting only the default hairstyles when "check hair mods installed" was on but when I turned it off I got all the preselected hairs again must probably have something to do with me having merged hair mods xD You might want to uncheck "Frequent Hair Check" in MCM. In the next update I will default this value to "false". The option "check hair mods installed" does the following: Whenever you decide change your hair to a certain hairstyle, it will check whether the corresponding hair mod (KS, LH, Merida) is installed. If the mod is not installed, you will get an error message. If you have merged your hair mods, they should still work (as long as the hair ID strings haven't been changed), but you should uncheck this option in that case. Can you explain in a little more detail what enabling QueueNiNodeUpdate() does?"QueueNiNodeUpdate() updates modifications such as HeadParts or ArmorAddons changes for the actor."Calling this function can prevent a bug causing the hair being attached to remote locations (see attached image file below). Think of the movie "Tangled" Some users have reported a huge performance hit from calling this function (though it works fine on my rig); so I decided to make it optional. If you don't experience this bug, just ignore the option. oh, i see. that happens very very infrequently to me, and then it goes away. thanks. are the last three default haircuts supposed to be the same?
emily1673 Posted April 2, 2017 Author Posted April 2, 2017 are the last three default haircuts supposed to be the same? Yes, stages 14, 15, 16 are the same ("Kikyo"); 17, 18, 19 also are the same ("Traveler"). This is because in LH and KS I didn't find other corresponding hairstyles. However, the length stages still exist, because you might have custom hairstyles that will match.
Szilla Posted April 2, 2017 Posted April 2, 2017 are the last three default haircuts supposed to be the same? Yes, stages 14, 15, 16 are the same ("Kikyo"); 17, 18, 19 also are the same ("Traveler"). This is because in LH and KS I didn't find other corresponding hairstyles. However, the length stages still exist, because you might have custom hairstyles that will match. to stage 5 check the KS hairdos HDT OZacF style. i think that fits for that long
jfraser Posted April 2, 2017 Posted April 2, 2017 0Timber might also work. I had it set up at my Stage 14 on the previous version, but some of my lengths weren't completely accurate.
Szilla Posted April 2, 2017 Posted April 2, 2017 if i reaching the bondage feet, and unequipping the boots, my feet is still normal foot, but i have the debuff.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now