Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests pt.2

Is there a large nipple mod? (preferably cbbe, or perhaps as an equipment?)

You can use bodyslide or RaceMenu (with CBBE sliders) to change the nipple size.  If you want to change the areola then it might look a bit stretched with some textures. 

A piece of equipment would be almost impossible due to seam issues.   There's so many breast sizes that would require an entirely different seam.

Hi, I'm black-Betrayal a new member to the community. I'm reposting this specifically in the skyrim mods so a specific game is clarified in regards to the mod. because it's been removed twice from thread to thread and I can't seem to get an actually reply to my idea without someone telling me it goes somewhere else.

I want advice on a proposed mod idea I have for skyrim. One to satisfy a particular fetish of mine that a lot of others share as well.

I always wanted a wedgie mod for skyrim.

I'm thinking it works like this. The player model wears dynamic panties and as they move, crouch and run the panties slowly rid up, exposing more cheek but also making your character move slower since they encumbered by cotton. So there is an actual mechanic to it.

So you have to stop and initiate an custom animation to pick it out.

It could also make use of spells. For example; you could also cast spells to inflict wedgies on others so they move slower, or just walk up and give or receive wedgies yourself"

I'd love some advice on this.

And; If people are willing and allowed to offer their services for modding, I would be willing to pay for a wedgie mod.

Any good female furry textures? Not counting lykaios ones or khajjit retextures?

You would have to be more specifc. What are you looking for? New furry races with new skins, or different texture replacers for Khajiit?

Something like this, with focus on human-looking face ( not too long-dog-snout )

be52c8e5449f03deedc1aa3db2b23ed4.jpeg?33

sample_2d0338ce10dbe46e817a48ad7c873024.

Howdy everyone,

I'm looking for (essentially) dangerously nude, but for male characters to fall victim to unwanted penetration.

Thanks folks.

Hi, I'm black-Betrayal a new member to the community. I'm reposting this specifically in the skyrim mods so a specific game is clarified in regards to the mod. because it's been removed twice from thread to thread and I can't seem to get an actually reply to my idea without someone telling me it goes somewhere else.

I want advice on a proposed mod idea I have for skyrim. One to satisfy a particular fetish of mine that a lot of others share as well.

I'm thinking it works like this. The player model wears dynamic panties and as they move, crouch and run the panties slowly rid up, exposing more cheek but also making your character move slower since they encumbered by cotton. So there is an actual mechanic to it.

It could also make use of spells. For example; you could also cast spells to inflict wedgies on others so they move slower, or just walk up and give or receive wedgies yourself"

And; If people are willing and allowed to offer their services for modding, I would be willing to pay for a wedgie mod.

Forgive the double post please.

Just wondering, would this include cameltoe and nutwedgies?

Thanks mate.

Howdy everyone,

I'm looking for (essentially) dangerously nude, but for male characters to fall victim to unwanted penetration.

Thanks folks.

Thanks mate.

Like, would this mod also show the creases of the genitals on the front as well? sure i don't see why not. Assuming that could be incorperated, i'd love to see that functionality added.

But i'm no modder, i'm nearly proposing the idea. i've yet to hear from anyone with experience making meshes, animations or any scripting to hear if this is even possible so i wouldn't want to promise features i'm not sure are possible.

Howdy everyone,

Thanks folks.

Thanks mate.

Like, would this mod also show the creases of the genitals on the front as well? sure i don't see why not. Assuming that could be incorperated, i'd love to see that functionality added.

But i'm no modder, i'm nearly proposing the idea. i've yet to hear from anyone with experience making meshes, animations or any scripting to hear if this is even possible so i wouldn't want to promise features i'm not sure are possible.

Welcome to the postladder guys,

Yes that was what I meant. Hopefully, the request thread doesn't go unnoticed.

hi guys !

I'm looking for a mod that allow me to add several debuff on my character due to size of her boobs. like damaged stamina regen or slow movement.

I just want a very simple mod dislike Soulgem Oven. I would create it myself if i could.

Thank you for your help, and happy new year !

Something like this, with focus on human-looking face ( not too long-dog-snout )

be52c8e5449f03deedc1aa3db2b23ed4.jpeg

Well, the thing is, there's nothing like those pics AFAIK. All of the furry races available have either retextured human heads or beast heads (like the Lykaios). There is no point in between. BTW, to be honest, even though I prefer full anthro/beast heads, the second pic doesn't look that bad, so I wouldn't mind having something like that.

Anyway, as for human-headed races, you have the Dagi, and some versions of the Ohmes (like this or this) for cats, and the MaTera for foxes. There are no human-headed wolf races that I know of (or any other animal species, for that matter). There's also the Ronzo race wich includes some alternate female skins with custom heads that may be of your liking (mostly human but with subtle feline features). There are some caveats, though: the mod is kind of messy and uses outdated skeletons, and the file required for compatibility with custom bodies (UNP Only) gives females a "Hybrid" skin with human skin on the face and torso, so it's not 100% furry.

guys is there ANY clothing mod where tiddeys hang outside over a top maybe? like this

or complete free is nice too :)

thanks in advance!

Here's some I can think of:

Teachers outfit

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-900.html

Highschool hunny armor mashup

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-984.html

FOX 58

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1611.html

There are some other FOX armors which flashes boobs. You find them in FOX merged armor pack you can find here on loverslab. But many outfits require converting in bodyslide.

I use bodyslide outfit studio to drag/delete skirts, bras or sometimes even the body mesh itself to create a nipple effect. Bodyslide outfit studio is fantastic tool. I only regret I didnt learn it long time ago.

Edit:

Summer wear by Rip on Nexus

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25237/?

be52c8e5449f03deedc1aa3db2b23ed4.jpeg

Well, the thing is, there's nothing like those pics AFAIK. All of the furry races available have either retextured human heads or beast heads (like the Lykaios). There is no point in between. BTW, to be honest, even though I prefer full anthro/beast heads, the second pic doesn't look that bad, so I wouldn't mind having something like that.

Anyway, as for human-headed races, you have the Dagi, and some versions of the Ohmes (like this or this) for cats, and the MaTera for foxes. There are no human-headed wolf races that I know of (or any other animal species, for that matter). There's also the Ronzo race wich includes some alternate female skins with custom heads that may be of your liking (mostly human but with subtle feline features). There are some caveats, though: the mod is kind of messy and uses outdated skeletons, and the file required for compatibility with custom bodies (UNP Only) gives females a "Hybrid" skin with human skin on the face and torso, so it's not 100% furry.

Damn. I tried to edit lykaios textures a bit but didn't get best results.

Its quite hard to achieve that fur effect, while maintaining smooth skin. Well I guess its not doable, at least in Skyrim.