Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

It would be amazing if you actually released her as standalone follower, but even the preset would be much appreciated :)

The Racemenu preset is attached. She is set to shaved head, default iceblue eyes, no frekles and no war paint. I've listed the necessary assets in the spoiler to recreate the character as closely as possible.

image.jpg

hair -- SGsky36 from SG Hair Pack (not on Skyrim Nexus). KS hairdos has one similar called 0Sky172. Many different hair styles look good on her so don't worry about it.

eyes -- The Eyes of Beauty. In the screenshot above she was using HumanEyes13 but I've settled on BlueSmoke.

eyebrows -- I have no idea :P I've had them for so long.

frekles -- femaleheaddetail_frekles.dds - It's the one you typically get with rxkx22's NPCs (Bijin) It goes in textures\actors\character\female. It's much better than the default one.

war paint -- Ravens Warpaint

diffuse maps -- I don't have permission to release my edited skin but the diffuse maps that come with Minerva (Nexus) are the base so you'll get a close enough match.

specular maps _s -- Skin_s_goosebumps option from Fair Skin Complexion

subsurface maps _sk -- Skin_sk option from Fair Skin Complexion

normal maps _n -- The face normal map is from Mature Skin V1. Demoniac hands and UNP_n_noMus option for the body should do the trick.

body type -- UUNP Dream Girl. I've attached the BodySlide preset. If you use this body type, be forewarned that you'll have wrist and ankle gaps if you don't generate or edit armor and clothing to specifically match this type. The preset body shape is designed to work with the physics settings of Naturalistic XMLs for HDT PE found on Loverslab.

armor -- Elven Archer Armor

circlet -- diademS from KD Circlets

earrings -- Rising Sun from KS Jewelry

Enjoy ;)

Edit: more example screenshots can be found here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56510-post-your-sex-screenshots-pt-2/?p=2040661

Thanks for the lovely preset! 

post-1853814-0-63135000-1509930853_thumb.jpg

I'm building a fairly substantial backlog of screenshots, but I'm hesitant to post anything with the new site in flux.  Things seem to be running very well so far, but until things are finalized, I'm going to play this conservatively.

That said, I still want to share.  So here's some sex shots from the otherwise largely non-sex backlog I've accumulated.  And also an excuse to practice not using BBCode.  God it's irritating trying to format a post with bigass images in them...

Spoiler

Eldawen tries her first Argonian.

Eldawen440.jpg

Neloth is normally a surprisingly gentle man, most of his harshness only coming through in words.  Normally.

Selune412.jpg