Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

6 hours ago, Jexsam said:

Christ's sake, some of you really need to learn how to use spoilers.  And I don't just say that because of the furry dickgirl garbage in the post above - it's ridiculous the amount of scrolling I had to do to get to the bottom of the page.

Enhance your calm. No need to get abusive.

On 11/14/2017 at 11:39 AM, Cema said:

This was supposed to be posted for Halloween 2017 but I didn't really have time so far

When summoning goes wrong (10pics)

tumblr_oz2vvzHBLF1tl2qjpo1_1280.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_oz2vvzHBLF1tl2qjpo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oz2vvzHBLF1tl2qjpo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oz2vvzHBLF1tl2qjpo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_oz2vvzHBLF1tl2qjpo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_oz2vvzHBLF1tl2qjpo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_oz2vvzHBLF1tl2qjpo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_oz2vvzHBLF1tl2qjpo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_oz2vvzHBLF1tl2qjpo9_1280.jpg

Some really nice poses and expressions here.

On 11/11/2017 at 11:15 PM, Herrmannesque said:
  Hide contents

enb_2017_10_15_08_50_41_88.jpg

enb_2017_10_15_08_41_35_53.jpg

enb_2017_10_15_08_59_20_42.jpg

enb_2017_10_15_08_51_51_92.jpg

I like her. She's a refreshing change from the hyper-sexualized characters common here. :)

21 hours ago, MrHuxley said:

pBzWCS.jpg

Contains bestiality 

It started off innocently and, as most things do, as a product of curiosity. The late nights in the barracks could be unbearably boring with hours of tedious paperwork to fill out. It’s not that she minded the work but there were times that she wished the Empire would send more field agents to handle the paperwork. Being recruited into the Penitus Oculatus was a great achievement especially since she had worked her way up through the ranks. She just wished there were more hands.

Reveal hidden contents

She liked dogs, and when Headquarters informed her she would receive a trained husky to help in her scouting fieldwork, she was happy to have a partner to sniff out suspected Stormcloak sympathizers and skooma dealers.

Over time the two developed a close bond and she found herself carrying out the everyday intimacies of her personal life with him by her side. In truth she saw more of him than her own family.

Reveal hidden contents

They ate together, worked together and even slept together. True, there were times when she would even use him as a blanket to keep her warm at night. She liked the feeling of his warm fur on her bare skin.

And yes, there were a few nights when she was startled awake by him gently licking her in places that were strictly off limits. And yes, there may have been a few times where she let him go on longer than she should have.

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

In fact, there were more than a few nights when she would invite him over for just a minute or before her embarrassment took over. The truth was that she enjoyed it more than she cared to admit and she wanted more. He was warm, gentle, and made her blush.

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

She had eventually stopped trying to rationalize it.

She had needs as any woman does, and her companion had become accustomed to the curious, yet soft noises she made late at night while lying naked in bed and the scent of her skin when she undressed after a long day at work. She had often seen him intently watching her as she pleasured herself and wondered what it would be like to wrap her legs around his warm, fluffy body.

Reveal hidden contents

What started out as a fleeting moment became a full-fledged affair. Over the many weeks, when the paperwork had dwindled and the evening candles began to burn low, she trained him in the art of love. Kissing, caressing, holding;  the two of them became a rhythmic conjoining of woman and canine. Night after night she locked her soft, nude form with his powerful furry body in a forbidden union of primal lust and deep affection. 

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Above all, the thrill of watching him lock his knot inside of her made her feel beautiful, wild, dirty, free and a thousand other emotions that she couldn't describe. 

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

From that day forward, she knew that his place was beside her in her bed.

Now, when the long winter nights stretch out for an eternity, she retires to her bed where she lets her lover knot her whenever she desires.

Reveal hidden contents

The two have become inseparable.

Solitude may send new field agents from time to time, but she knows that there is only one companion she needs to help her brave the cold, harsh Skyrim nights.

Penitus oculatus have strange missions, no ?

Proverbs 7:10

Then out came a woman to meet him, dressed like a prostitute and with crafty intent.

(King james bible)

Proverbs 23-26

O my son, give me your heart. May your eyes take delight in following my ways. for an prostitute adulterous woman is a deep pit, and a wayward wife is a narrow well.

(King james bible)

1. A SUCCUBUS CULT

enb 2017_11_21 14_19_09_83.png

enb 2017_11_21 14_22_25_67.png

Sans titre.png

enb 2017_11_21 14_25_12_66.png

enb 2017_11_21 14_25_54_55.png

enb 2017_11_21 14_27_05_36.png

enb 2017_11_21 14_29_05_93.png

enb 2017_11_21 14_30_40_67.png

On 10/11/2017 at 6:59 PM, MrHuxley said:

Stuff

Reveal hidden contents

6pSayz.jpg

I know it's been a while and I'm sorry if it's been asked before, but what's that hairstyle you used for Vela (because it looks amazing)? Is it one of Apache's and if so what number?

Edited by ExampleJohn
1 hour ago, ExampleJohn said:

I know it's been a while and I'm sorry if it's been asked before, but what's that hairstyle you used for Vela (because it looks amazing)? Is it one of Apache's and if so what number?

Not a problem!

It's from KS Hairdos, one of the "Sky" hairstyles. I forgot the number but the styles are labelled once you pull them up in RaceMenu.

On 10/11/2017 at 12:59 PM, MrHuxley said:

Beauty and the Beast Part III

Part II Here

Contains creature content

oAli70.jpg

For hours that day Vela had made love with her troll lover in every way imaginable. They had coupled together on the riverbank, the very image of woman and beast entwined in a forbidden lover’s embrace. She knew that to tame him, however, would require her to make the bond.

That time was now.

She carefully reached forward and gently ran her fingertips over the troll’s eyes. As if commanded by one of the Nine, the troll obediently released her and sat down on the ground.

Vela gazed at the troll’s cock as it glistened in the late afternoon sun and knew she wanted to extract every drop from it that she could.

“This belongs to me now” Vela said sweetly as she stroked his cock with her fingertips. 

Reveal hidden contents

d5Gsf1.jpg

Vela lowered her head and adored his cock even more, gently kissing it and rubbing her face against his shaft. It was incredibly rock hard yet soft and warm to the touch, slightly twitching as she ran her mouth up and down. 

“Mmmm, you’re so wonderful…so strong and powerful….and you taste delicious, my sweet boy”

Reveal hidden contents

WypAox.jpg

"It's time, darling, I want you inside of me again."

Cupping her breasts, she looked down at the troll and beckoned him.

“Look at me”

Reveal hidden contents

LJAoPF.jpg

Vela pushed the troll onto his back as she gently straddled his cock and, placing her hands on his powerful chest, began to ride him vigorously. The troll watched submissively as Vela’s thick, pink form bounced up and down on his shaft. Vela moaned as the troll began to gently thrust deeper and deeper into her warm, wet insides. Delirious with sex, she lovingly clung to him and wanted nothing more than for him to fill her insides with his warm seed. 

Reveal hidden contents

w0hr5c.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Cre5iE.jpg

The troll watched as the light of the setting sun kissed Vela's soft, pink breasts as they bounced up and down just inches from his face. Her soft moans soothed his temperament and drove him to want nothing more than to love and protect his new mate with his life. He knew that he would tear apart any man that dared threaten this beautiful creature that was gently mating with him. She would be his life now, and he would be there to serve whatever needs she had.

Reveal hidden contents

6pSayz.jpg

Vela could feel him building up and knew that she had to make him release to secure the bond. Thrusting her chest out, she began to gyrate her pelvis faster and faster as she slammed her pussy down onto his phallus. Each thrust made a warm, wet slapping sound as his cock filled her like no man ever could. She was completely drunken on lust and wanted to bathe in his seed.

"Gods, I love you!" she moaned above the rushing river. 

Reveal hidden contents

BlIQRW.jpg

Could she even "love" a creature like this? She didn't know but she was going to try. All she did know was that she wanted to couple with her lover every night, letting him ravish her body again and again.

Nothing had ever made her feel like this.

Reveal hidden contents

TWuwDB.jpg

Entranced, the troll looked up at her as she gently cradled his massive head in her arms. He felt that at any moment, his cock was going to erupt from being squeezed by her warmth and tightness.

Reveal hidden contents

RfgQFW.jpg

Vela leaned over and whispered in his ear

You belong to me”

Reveal hidden contents

hyl2MS.jpg

Triggered by the soothing sounds of her voice and incapable of holding back any longer, the troll’s cock suddenly burst forth a geyser of warm sperm that soaked Vela’s insides, permeating every corner of her body and signifying that they were now one. Flushed with sweat and sex, Vela came at the same time, her orgasm triggered by the feeling of warm, sticky troll seed gushing through her insides.  Vela collapsed on his heaving chest, burying her face in his warm fur and quietly wishing that they could do this every night. As the exhausted troll slowly pulled out, Vela felt intermittent spurts of sperm splash on her back and bottom, warming her bare skin in the evening sun.

She had made the bond. 

Reveal hidden contents

vGjYgb.jpg

Later that night, Vela gently rested on his chest, lovingly running her fingers through his fur and caressing his head as the plaintive troll submissively licked her breasts

“That’s it my sweet boy, you’re mine now. Protect me tonight, won’t you?”

Reveal hidden contents

nHcVdF.jpg

That night Vela slept soundly, oblivious to any of Skyrim’s dangers knowing that she would be safe in her lover’s arms. 

Would you share her preset? If not I understand.