Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

On 01.11.2017 at 7:28 AM, Jeff_9 said:

The Racemenu preset is attached. She is set to shaved head, default iceblue eyes, no frekles and no war paint. I've listed the necessary assets in the spoiler to recreate the character as closely as possible.

image.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

hair -- SGsky36 from SG Hair Pack (not on Skyrim Nexus). KS hairdos has one similar called 0Sky172. Many different hair styles look good on her so don't worry about it.

eyes -- The Eyes of Beauty. In the screenshot above she was using HumanEyes13 but I've settled on BlueSmoke.

eyebrows -- I have no idea :P I've had them for so long.

frekles -- femaleheaddetail_frekles.dds - It's the one you typically get with rxkx22's NPCs (Bijin) It goes in textures\actors\character\female. It's much better than the default one.

war paint -- Ravens Warpaint

diffuse maps -- I don't have permission to release my edited skin but the diffuse maps that come with Minerva (Nexus) are the base so you'll get a close enough match.

specular maps _s -- Skin_s_goosebumps option from Fair Skin Complexion

subsurface maps _sk -- Skin_sk option from Fair Skin Complexion

normal maps _n -- The face normal map is from Mature Skin V1. Demoniac hands and UNP_n_noMus option for the body should do the trick.

body type -- UUNP Dream Girl. I've attached the BodySlide preset. If you use this body type, be forewarned that you'll have wrist and ankle gaps if you don't generate or edit armor and clothing to specifically match this type. The preset body shape is designed to work with the physics settings of Naturalistic XMLs for HDT PE found on Loverslab.

armor -- Elven Archer Armor

circlet -- diademS from KD Circlets

earrings -- Rising Sun from KS Jewelry

Enjoy ;)

Edit: more example screenshots can be found here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56510-post-your-sex-screenshots-pt-2/?p=2040661

Valorah_Racemenu_Preset.rar

UUNP_Dream_Girl_BodySlide_Preset.rar

Perfect, thanks.

37 minutes ago, serpientesmile said:

Deadly Female Squadron in Solitude! ... Ha ha ha ha ha ha! ... I'm just a girl that loves Pegging ... I mean ... VERY MUCH in real life and in games ... and is much better in a cruel and forced way as in Skyrim. I wish more games did that!  :heart: ... I mean ... Mods obviosuly ... 

Upsss! I don't know how to post images in small size ... 

I think i'm in love !

1 hour ago, serpientesmile said:

Deadly Female Squadron in Solitude! ... Ha ha ha ha ha ha! ... I'm just a girl that loves Pegging ... I mean ... VERY MUCH in real life and in games ... and is much better in a cruel and forced way as in Skyrim. I wish more games did that!  :heart: ... I mean ... Mods obviosuly ... 

[A lot of pics]

Hi! Don't forget to put your pictures in spoiler tags, like...

... this!

It's a matter of convenience for everyone browsing most of all, so we needn't scroll so much to get through the thread.

4 minutes ago, Rattlesnark said:

Reveal hidden contents

... this!

It's a matter of convenience for everyone browsing most of all, so we needn't scroll so much to get through the thread.

Oh! in that way. With the option 'spoiler' in the reply menu?

7 minutes ago, Rattlesnark said:

Reveal hidden contents

... this!

Like ... 

Spoiler

... This ...

Yay! I learned something new today! Thanks  :face_bear:

Mind if I ask where that bottomless Stormcloak outfit comes from? 

Spoiler

2 hours ago, serpientesmile said:

TESV 2017-03-07 04-48-24-23.jpg

TESV 2017-03-07 04-58-38-29.jpg

TESV 2017-03-07 05-01-23-66.jpg

TESV 2017-03-07 05-04-23-04.jpg

TESV 2017-03-07 05-14-03-08.jpg

TESV 2017-03-07 05-29-07-68.jpg

TESV 2017-03-07 05-30-41-75.jpg

On 17.11.2017 at 8:08 PM, MrHuxley said:

pBzWCS.jpg

Contains bestiality 

It started off innocently and, as most things do, as a product of curiosity. The late nights in the barracks could be unbearably boring with hours of tedious paperwork to fill out. It’s not that she minded the work but there were times that she wished the Empire would send more field agents to handle the paperwork. Being recruited into the Penitus Oculatus was a great achievement especially since she had worked her way up through the ranks. She just wished there were more hands.

Reveal hidden contents

cQ08uG.jpg

She liked dogs, and when Headquarters informed her she would receive a trained husky to help in her scouting fieldwork, she was happy to have a partner to sniff out suspected Stormcloak sympathizers and skooma dealers.

Over time the two developed a close bond and she found herself carrying out the everyday intimacies of her personal life with him by her side. In truth she saw more of him than her own family.

Reveal hidden contents

xZXFSG.jpg

They ate together, worked together and even slept together. True, there were times when she would even use him as a blanket to keep her warm at night. She liked the feeling of his warm fur on her bare skin.

And yes, there were a few nights when she was startled awake by him gently licking her in places that were strictly off limits. And yes, there may have been a few times where she let him go on longer than she should have.

Reveal hidden contents

eXA0rQ.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

NzL2JO.jpg

In fact, there were more than a few nights when she would invite him over for just a minute or before her embarrassment took over. The truth was that she enjoyed it more than she cared to admit and she wanted more. He was warm, gentle, and made her blush.

Reveal hidden contents

9t5GOz.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Sos9wH.jpg

She had eventually stopped trying to rationalize it.

She had needs as any woman does, and her companion had become accustomed to the curious, yet soft noises she made late at night while lying naked in bed and the scent of her skin when she undressed after a long day at work. She had often seen him intently watching her as she pleasured herself and wondered what it would be like to wrap her legs around his warm, fluffy body.

Reveal hidden contents

d4RhaD.jpg

What started out as a fleeting moment became a full-fledged affair. Over the many weeks, when the paperwork had dwindled and the evening candles began to burn low, she trained him in the art of love. Kissing, caressing, holding;  the two of them became a rhythmic conjoining of woman and canine. Night after night she locked her soft, nude form with his powerful furry body in a forbidden union of primal lust and deep affection. 

Reveal hidden contents

Get6nI.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

rOif6R.jpg

Above all, the thrill of watching him lock his knot inside of her made her feel beautiful, wild, dirty, free and a thousand other emotions that she couldn't describe. 

Reveal hidden contents

lrsZCu.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

nLSJYp.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

FdyOuG.jpg

From that day forward, she knew that his place was beside her in her bed.

Now, when the long winter nights stretch out for an eternity, she retires to her bed where she lets her lover knot her whenever she desires.

Reveal hidden contents

YzAbjr.jpg

The two have become inseparable.

Solitude may send new field agents from time to time, but she knows that there is only one companion she needs to help her brave the cold, harsh Skyrim nights.

HI! Can you tell me what ENB are you using? I'm trying to make my game looks similar but there is slighty difference between my and your game. Or maybe if is your personal ENB tell me please your setting or paste it if it is possible.

Cheers! Good work btw!

11 minutes ago, ChaosZen said:

Mind if I ask where that bottomless Stormcloak outfit comes from? 

Hide contents

It's a smart combination from parts of this Mod: 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22168/?

You need these textures so that the clothes look like in the images

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/607/?

I do not remember if the stockings are from the same Mod but if it is not ... you can find them separately easily

3 hours ago, serpientesmile said:

Jesus... Id hate to think how long did it took to set it up. 
Nice to see here something other than male on fem rape... 

*desire for more femdom/male centric sex mods intensifies* 

38 minutes ago, Canaris said:

Jesus... Id hate to think how long did it took to set it up. 
Nice to see here something other than male on fem rape... 

*desire for more femdom/male centric sex mods intensifies* 

Yes! Male-Dom it's old fashioned! It was good in 1920 but not now!  :mrgreen:

Actually it was not so tedious. I only made appear with the console about 30 soldiers of the empire, defeat them and kill them all, less 8. And then I have used only SL Defeated and Puppet Master LL version, and that's all. But if I take a LOT of time taking photos and video. I have many more photos than just this that I have uploaded.  :kiss_closed:

2 hours ago, serpientesmile said:

Yes! Male-Dom it's old fashioned! It was good in 1920 but not now!  :mrgreen:

Actually it was not so tedious. I only made appear with the console about 30 soldiers of the empire, defeat them and kill them all, less 8. And then I have used only SL Defeated and Puppet Master LL version, and that's all. But if I take a LOT of time taking photos and video. I have many more photos than just this that I have uploaded.  :kiss_closed:

Maybe not old fashioned but sex mods for Skyrim are skewed in favour of women centric mods ( ie not mods for women but for playing as one ). 

I still never played as a guy because i have sooo many female only armour mods that its pointless to make a guy. Not to mention things like radiant prostitution, no male gigolos, no bare chested armours for men etc. 

2 hours ago, sikamikanico78 said:

[Shitload of fineass Pics]

Man, that cumshot is amazing. What mods for that ? Only one cumshot mod i found is separate from sex ( Cum on anything )....