Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

19 hours ago, Canaris said:

Maybe not old fashioned but sex mods for Skyrim are skewed in favour of women centric mods ( ie not mods for women but for playing as one ). 

I still never played as a guy because i have sooo many female only armour mods that its pointless to make a guy. Not to mention things like radiant prostitution, no male gigolos, no bare chested armours for men etc. 

Man, that cumshot is amazing. What mods for that ? Only one cumshot mod i found is separate from sex ( Cum on anything ).... 

about that cumshot... it is the sexlab cumshot with some edited files from funnybuzzines guy.

2 hours ago, sikamikanico78 said:

can somebody tell me again how to use the spoiler thingy? i cam kinda failing it... so ill post only 4 images

image041.thumb.jpg.73d315a0965355b91e9a8312f6125b67.jpg

image044.thumb.jpg.57ed4106012a97dce0224f154a4ddd82.jpgimage046.thumb.jpg.9941788ce722228ea56815062dd857de.jpgimage048.thumb.jpg.4e16b44425e0423f07010254ee1b83a2.jpg

Thanks for sharing (I'm a big fan of her.. I like her face very much! And the rest is desirable, too).

As for the spoiler, I created a signature for you, but replace "quote" with "spoiler", rest is identical.

Spoiler

8 hours ago, Swiftstep said:

Thanks for sharing (I'm a big fan of her.. I like her face very much! And the rest is desirable, too).

As for the spoiler, I created a signature for you, but replace "quote" with "spoiler", rest is identical.

Or simply use CTRL + Cursor/Mouse to select the bulk, and then click on the icon that looks like an eye in the message formatting menu. 

16 hours ago, sikamikanico78 said:

image053.thumb.jpg.305da15920bb42ccb8cf1ebdb1058135.jpg [/spoiler]

Remove the space between the bracket and the text. Always. This is programming language, no need for punctuation or grammar.

Or use the more elegant solution ChaosZen posted (didn't know that one myself - me liky!)

2 hours ago, KeffischVan said:

Nice!!!! where are those poses/animations from?

2 hours ago, Hazzel1337 said:

That’s a negative, good sir. Not from me.

If I had to guess it looks like the seeker is simply idleing nearby while a solo female tentacle animation plays from Nazonootoko’s mods. Aequss made a slal pack for his animations, but you still need the original mods for them to work.