Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

Ok first one was just a warm up to see if was able to do gif. Now let's go for the main dish !

This is supposed to be the sequel of a story I released few month ago on my blog : here

beware, lots of gifs, so don't open everything instantly

4atiLJtH.jpg

vmZGlKKu.gif

UIwEKjMf.gif

oumiudQQ.gif

nJ7IIbSo.gif

f6x0wkA7.gif

XmYCHMdA.gif

OeRLk5ua.gif

2C4yu45x.gif

1ryIySLn.gif

FlwNNbr9.jpg

I'd like to know what is the animation name, and from which animation pack (if any?) the animation in the first set comes from, thank you!

It's from the last OSEX beta. 1.09 IIRC.

Ok first one was just a warm up to see if was able to do gif. Now let's go for the main dish !

This is supposed to be the sequel of a story I released few month ago on my blog : here

damn they are amazing! :o I suppose it is full hdt support? Because the schlongs seem to work perfectly with her hands, mouth and pussy, awesome :wub:

I'd like to know what is the animation name, and from which animation pack (if any?) the animation in the first set comes from, thank you!

It's from the last OSEX beta. 1.09 IIRC.

Ah I see, thanks!

And... I suppose it's not possible to use 0Sex animations without 0Sex, right? Because I'm not using 0Sex. If there's a tutorial out there to do just that, which I would not be aware of, then please do let me know!

Again, thank you!

My first ever screenshots here.

On a side note, I'm still experimenting with a lot of things! My character isn't final yet. Her meshes are temporary, colors, tattoos and hairstyle are also temporary. The follower meshes are also custom for the moment (textures are default, the ones that come with the respective follower mod). I'll share some nonetheless!

#1: Having fun with Moniko.

#2: Having a threesome with Moniko and Toccata.

#3: Having some (standing) fun with Chaconne. And yeah I know, hands position is a bit screwed due to alignment requirements. I rather have the Schlong aligned inside at the cost of proper hand placement, ah well!

#4: Having fun with Yeriel.

XY5EIFgZ.jpg

U5hJC6Ub.jpg

YpxBnMFz.jpg

VZkY68VB.jpg

I'll post more eventually when I finalize more stuff.

I'm also looking for head horns, not sure where to find those and if they count as head items (head slot? counts are helmet?). I'd want to put some Demonic / Daedric horns along with HDT hairstyles. Does anyone know if it's possible? Any mod recommendations?

Thanks!

damn they are amazing! :o I suppose it is full hdt support? Because the schlongs seem to work perfectly with her hands, mouth and pussy, awesome :wub:

yeah everything is HDT obviously ;)

First attempt at a gif

Click for HQ

ZestyAnyGermanspaniel-size_restricted.gi

Nice use of the new Hanimations, btw out of curiosity what height is your character and what HDT vagina collisions are you using? I'm running with Legenda All in One UNP but the collisions aren't as perfect as your gif! 

Thanks, my character is a breton, standard 1.0 Height. I also use Leyenda's All In One, but CBBE (Option B- Naturalistic Jiggle if I recall correctly) and I've built a custom bodyslide preset

First attempt at a gif

Click for HQ

Nice use of the new Hanimations, btw out of curiosity what height is your character and what HDT vagina collisions are you using? I'm running with Legenda All in One UNP but the collisions aren't as perfect as your gif! 

Thanks, my character is a breton, standard 1.0 Height. I also use Leyenda's All In One, but CBBE (Option B- Naturalistic Jiggle if I recall correctly) and I've built a custom bodyslide preset

I'm just amazed at the difference in every tiny detail compared to the unp version! What are the other collisions like? Humans, beasts ect? The humans work fine with unp but most animals and things like Dragur are a little lacking, wondering if it's time I made the switch to cbbe!

First attempt at a gif
Click for HQ

I'm just amazed at the difference in every tiny detail compared to the unp version! What are the other collisions like? Humans, beasts ect? The humans work fine with unp but most animals and things like Dragur are a little lacking, wondering if it's time I made the switch to cbbe!

Humans are also fine on CBBE, I'm not sure about beasts because I don't use MNC or any creature mods, but I could install them and have a look. I guess it might also depend on the preset of the character. I used the Leyenda Body preset as a template for my custom one with the only changes being slightly bigger size variation between 0 and 100 weight.