Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

First you're going to need a high heels system. (Forgive my ignorance if Kendo2 was the guy who created it)

I don't believe he was the one to create it but you can still create heels and then add them to a high heel system later on, at least I've seen this happen in the past. I just think Kendo2 has a lot of talent and want to encourage him.

Hello all,

I don't know about the rest of you but I fell in love with the high heels Kendo 2 made in Skyrim. I recently asked him if he was going to do the same for fallout 4, in short his response was no.

Basically I wanted to start this request thread to see if we could ban together and get him to do it anyways. I love that mod, I want more mods like it and Kendo is the perfect person to lead that charge. Please help and encourage, pure pressure, force, and / or bribe him to do it.

Thank you all in advance!

Sophie

If you want them so badly learn to do them yourself. Making a thread and trying to force someone to do it is stupid. All you are going to do 1 make the modder pissed or 2 he's going to laugh at you and tell you what you can do with your thread. A thread like this has no place on LL ever and will get deleted by the mods.

First you're going to need a high heels system. (Forgive my ignorance if Kendo2 was the guy who created it)

Merged into request thread.

If you want them so badly learn to do them yourself. Making a thread and trying to force someone to do it is stupid. All you are going to do 1 make the modder pissed or 2 he's going to laugh at you and tell you what you can do with your thread. A thread like this has no place on LL ever and will get deleted by the mods.

Somebody was jealous, yikes. Sorry to offend you. 

And there is also another point: there are no Boots or Shoes as armor in Fallout 4.

So how do you expect the have "High Heels" in FO4 without having the corresponding armor slot?

It will probably have to be done the way it was for FO3; nude body mesh with high heeled feet and shoes as one base mesh and then either outfits added to the nif itself or via biped slots in the FO4 CK.

But my opinion about it doesn't matter since I won't be modding FO4.  ;)

It will probably have to be done the way it was for FO3; nude body mesh with high heeled feet and shoes as one base mesh and then either outfits added to the nif itself or via biped slots in the FO4 CK.

Yes, that is a possibility.

But will imply that if you "wear" the boots then you are naked.

Your opinion always matters. At least to give guidance to other modders.

That old method sucked just as much as HDT Highheels does.

That's why I almost always resorted to copying what the vanilla game did; outfits in one nif with the high heels.  I suspect that way of doing it will work with FO4 since footwear is part of the main outfit(s).

Guest endgameaddiction

If my memory serves me right, Fallout 3 had two body types. I remember yours having flat feet and then tipy toes for high heels. I believe I remember clipping if using flat feet with outfits that consisted of high heels.

hdt highheels is alright, but two things that I didn't like were lags when the movement magnitude would take place and the other is when sneaking the back leg would float in the air. Plus it sucks for sex animations like 0SEX where the sole and the heels of the boots/high heels would sing into the ground putting the base of your feet over the ground collision and then if you or the NPC wore hdt high heel based footwear and were laying down, you would float above ground. I have yet to try NIOverride High Heels.

Alright, heres my request,

-Mpreg. and not one of those tacked on "enable male to get pregnant from a female specific mod with no visible changes" mpregs either, i'm talking pure M with babiemaking capabilities. Radiation and mutation are common, maybe it happened by accident? or after you reach a certain level of rad sickness? or maybe you get caught by raiders/muties and dunked into a vat of radioactive waste for their entertainment and it mutates your lower half? you know, giving you a man-womb, or maybe a genital mutation (larger, smaller...etc)

-Speaking of, that would be an interesting alternate start, with you fading in to find your char dangling over the vat, with the raiders/muties laughing and jeering. Then you watch as they hit the switch and start to submerge you. Then after a moment they pull you up to taunt you again, but then their boss calls them over the intercom or something, telling them to go raid a caravan. so they just dump you on the ground while they head off, and you crawl over to an open grate and find a pistol and take the tutorial through a sewer system, then at the end you find a skeleton with a pipboy and a vault 81 jumpsuit, and your game starts from there

sorry, idea i had while writing the mpreg request that i thought somebody might like to do. please don't be mad q.q

-Please bring back the "Confirmed Bachelor/Ladykiller" perks from NV. adding MM or FF specific dialogue and their relevant damage boosts. Can be lore friendly, maybe Nate and Nora (I lol every time) weren't exactly on the straight path, but after a night of partying they did what any responsible parents to be would do.

-Preg compatability with the Commonwealths creatures, would be fun to get knocked up by Deathclaws or Mirelurks, and pop out some eggs. maybe they take you back to their nest? who knows? Maybe creature sex as a reward for some quests, such as the Devils Advocate quest (choice to return Deathclaw egg to nest or sell it) and if you choose to return it the daddy Deathclaw waiting fills you up as a "reward", i dunno, go wild (Literally)

sorry in advance if my requests are unreasonable or impossible, thank you for your consideration of them and thank you for making the mods themselves. Seriously, its amazing of you guys.

(sorry for bad grammar, punctuation, capitalization, its kinda early and i should be sleeping)

Alright, heres my request,

-Mpreg. and not one of those tacked on "enable male to get pregnant from a female specific mod with no visible changes" mpregs either, i'm talking pure M with babiemaking capabilities. Radiation and mutation are common, maybe it happened by accident? or after you reach a certain level of rad sickness? or maybe you get caught by raiders/muties and dunked into a vat of radioactive waste for their entertainment and it mutates your lower half? you know, giving you a man-womb, or maybe a genital mutation (larger, smaller...etc)

-Speaking of, that would be an interesting alternate start, with you fading in to find your char dangling over the vat, with the raiders/muties laughing and jeering. Then you watch as they hit the switch and start to submerge you. Then after a moment they pull you up to taunt you again, but then their boss calls them over the intercom or something, telling them to go raid a caravan. so they just dump you on the ground while they head off, and you crawl over to an open grate and find a pistol and take the tutorial through a sewer system, then at the end you find a skeleton with a pipboy and a vault 81 jumpsuit, and your game starts from there

sorry, idea i had while writing the mpreg request that i thought somebody might like to do. please don't be mad q.q

-Please bring back the "Confirmed Bachelor/Ladykiller" perks from NV. adding MM or FF specific dialogue and their relevant damage boosts. Can be lore friendly, maybe Nate and Nora (I lol every time) weren't exactly on the straight path, but after a night of partying they did what any responsible parents to be would do.

-Preg compatability with the Commonwealths creatures, would be fun to get knocked up by Deathclaws or Mirelurks, and pop out some eggs. maybe they take you back to their nest? who knows? Maybe creature sex as a reward for some quests, such as the Devils Advocate quest (choice to return Deathclaw egg to nest or sell it) and if you choose to return it the daddy Deathclaw waiting fills you up as a "reward", i dunno, go wild (Literally)

sorry in advance if my requests are unreasonable or impossible, thank you for your consideration of them and thank you for making the mods themselves. Seriously, its amazing of you guys.

(sorry for bad grammar, punctuation, capitalization, its kinda early and i should be sleeping)

Unfortunately no one made any male preg meshes for FO3, there wasn't much demand for it really, I added code in to allow male pregnancy as you say with no visible changes but never had enough feedback on whether it actually worked :)

I guess this is impossible to do and will never happen but imagine a mod like SoS for Skyrim but not with Schlongs but Pussys.

So all women get different pussys.... innies,outies,small pussy lips etc. and they can change based on how many times the woman had sex and even with what race.

As example a woman that have sex with a lot of super mutants or death claws got an extrem loose pussy

Oh, gods...that's not how pussies work! They are infinitely malleable. Childbirth can rip them, and there can be some loss of elasticity because of it, but that's NOT reflected in any way that can be seen. Having a lot of sex doesn't do anything except make you able to have more sex - kind of like exercise, if you're using those muscles, it can even help tighten.

NOTHING changes the type of pussy a woman grows into (I say grows into rather than is born with, because there are many, many changes at puberty.) A woman with an innie at 15 will still have an innie at 45. 

Now, you're more than welcome to make your own to suit your warped idea of how pussies work. Hell, there may even be someone else willing to indulge your fantasy/fetish. But that's REALLY, HONESTLY, not how pussies work in real life. 

well my first language isn't english so I explained it wrong but yah no need to be harsh and well I never saw a death claw or a super mutant in real life sooooo fantasie>real life .

Also the part with the innie and outies was an example that lets say you meet Piper and strip her she has an outie, but later on you meet Cait and she has an innie.

I never said an innie transforms into an outie or vice versa but what I meant was that all women you run across got different shapes like SoS did with the schlong size 

And yah it's a fantasy.....like the guys that use bodyslider and make tits that would hang on the ground and hey also like the guys that make chubby girls because it's reasonable to be a chubby girl in a post apocalyptic with almost no food 

Sorry if that sounds like a rant but yah that really annoyed me.

Sooo no hard feelings?  :heart:

No hard feelings, I've just seen guys assume that because a woman has really prominent labia minora (inner lips) that she's been with a lot of people/had a lot of sex, and I was correcting that assumption. I highlighted in red the portion that says exactly what I'm fussing about. Also, "loose" isn't something that's externally visible. Just trying to make sure you're not unintentionally perpetuating a myth that has been used to hurt women.

If you want to intentionally perpetuate said myth in your own game, that's fine. I don't care. I was just making sure you knew that that's not how it works in real life (just in case you ever run into a lady with an extreme outie, you don't make a disparaging remark that'll get you slapped.) You can fantasize/ roleplay that innie=tight and outie=loose all you want.

I DO agree that it would be nice to be able to have multiple different types represented in game. Hopefully that'll be available with the GECK, and we'll be able to give each companion what we want them to have. I'd love to see this for the fellas, too. I mean, circumcision is probably not all that available outside the Institute 210 years after a nuclear blast, with as little rebuilding of infrastructure as we see in game.

Male circumcision has been around for almost 15,000 years so I don't think folks confined to the Institute are the only ones doing the snipping 200 years after a nuclear war! Female circumcision (or probably more correctly FGM) has likewise been around for at least a couple thousand years so there's no telling what crazy/horrible things would be continuing in the wasteland.... 

Well, I haven't seen any Rabbis around - in fact, I haven't seen any religious stuff (including those that practised FGM) except the CoA.

I guess the plastic surgery centers could be doing them. Honestly, my preference is for circumcised, having only seen one uncircumcised penis in real life. I was 11, he was 2, I was helping to potty train him, and I thought there was something "wrong" with him, since his didn't look like the other babies I was changing diapers for, but I was too ashamed to ask anyone about it.

A very cool suggestion and request would be alternative story and beginings to fallout 4 because there was a mod on  skyrim http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9557/? that let you start in a cell then you would go to a talking stature who would let you choose a lifestyle and options to it if there were any further options to it what i would like to have if it were capabble would be if they made somewhat of a slave  lifestyle or something else bizzare to it when the GECK comes out. 

Possibly a NSFW request, but not really. Is there an easy / or workable way to separate the vanilla armors into player and NPC only variants? It doesn't make sense for NPCS to sport the same clothes and armors in the same body type as the player character. If not, then will the upcoming GECK release enable this kind of functionality in a mod? Thank you.

Possibly a NSFW request, but not really. Is there an easy / or workable way to separate the vanilla armors into player and NPC only variants? It doesn't make sense for NPCS to sport the same clothes and armors in the same body type as the player character. If not, then will the upcoming GECK release enable this kind of functionality in a mod? Thank you.

If (if) FO4 armors work like Skyrim armors then they are based on Races.

So, unless you create a custom playable race for the main character, probably the armors may be shared.

But without a CK, it is hard to tell.

Potentially NSFW (maybe with SFW underwear versions).

Companion Bodies

Unique body textures for companions. Their scars, tattoos and bodies tell their story too.

Cait - Needle tracks up her arms, knife-fight scars all over her forearms, fewer over her body but still some. Scarred knuckles.

Curie - Flawless. But she probably has acute mole on the top of one of her breasts.

Danse - Scars galore.

Hancock - Chorizo.

MacCreedy - Gunner tattoo?

X6-88 - Flawless?

Preston - A settlement needs your help.

Nick Valentine - You can't take his clothes off, sadly. But I assume... 'plates' of skin? Like Gen 2 Synths.

Codsworth - Technically, he's naked already.

Dogmeat - ... why would you shave your dog?

Strong - ಠ_ಠ

I'm sure I've missed some, but there we go. Ideas for now.

This is just a simple request for a mod already existing (or used to exist) but does anyone still have Highagens old painting/billboard/sign hentai replacer and all of its options? I had to reinstall my FO4 and I got rid of the .zip files thinking I didn't need them anymore and Hig for his own reasons which I respect has taken the download down. Can anyone please share it with me so I can have that glorious mod again?

Thank you very much.

Yes, that is a possibility.

But will imply that if you "wear" the boots then you are naked.

Your opinion always matters. At least to give guidance to other modders.

I agree the methord that use basebody as a foot slot.

but I don't know wether the Havok physic engine will work or not if the skirt and the body were not in the same nif file...

I'm looking for something that makes feral ghouls actively grab and bite people like in the pictures sikamikanico78 posted.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55895-post-your-sexy-screens-here/

Sadly sikamikanico78 has not postingany info about this new mod.

As I notice these animations already exist in vanilla archieves I think anyone with enough skills and experiences with modding

could have make this happen.

It would be much more scary exploring the Commonwealth with some real-deal zombie threats around.

Sanctuary hills with its access to abundant purified water...is ideal for a bath-house.

Curie is begging for a mod that explores her new senses, smell, taste and touch. New emotions and new bodily functions love, arousal...."My vagina seems to be malfunctioning" that sort of thing. Or gender misalignment ....Curie bursting for a piss, goes behind a bush but you notice she is standing. You broach the subject and she reveals all.

"Is it supposed to look like that".

"Well......yes" ....."maybe not as big as that all the time".

"Really it's been like that since the Memory den". 

"That  was five days ago!....I think we should do something about it , don't you?".

"Ok....what did you have in mind?".

"Just lean back and let me show you".

" Ahhh....ohhh Merde!".

Looking forward to Two things.

1. Glasses. And i dont talk about these shades which are already Ingame. Glasses like "(Skyrim) MyGlasses" .These officeGirl Glasses.

2. High Heels. Well made High Heels like "(Skyrim) Charming High Heels)"

(3) Guess (HOPE) the HDT (High Heel System) is going to be released without requesting it ..

I am looking for some "Modder(s)" who can do this. (as soon as the CK is out,of course) And if someone is willing to make these (Good Quality),i am willing to reward the Maker for his work.

If you are interested,Just leave me a letter :P