Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

Guest victorddp

Can someone please create any sexy  replacer of death raider body decoration (female body without clothes example, or any) ?

Thanks

I've thought about doing something like "girls chained to posts", because I have in mind to transform the Combat Zone in "Cumbat Zone" (I don't know if anyone has had the same idea), but I can't find the original models into FO4Edit xD

Ok, I'm idiot. I just have to click them with the console open to get their ID^^'

Can someone please create any sexy  replacer of death raider body decoration (female body without clothes example, or any) ?

Thanks

I've thought about doing something like "girls chained to posts", because I have in mind to transform the Combat Zone in "Cumbat Zone" (I don't know if anyone has had the same idea), but I can't find the original models into FO4Edit xD

Ok, I'm idiot. I just have to click them with the console open to get their ID^^'

What is the name of the folder in which they are? I unpacked the archive, but there are a lot of files.

Guest victorddp

Thanks

What is the name of the folder in which they are? I unpacked the archive, but there are a lot of files.

Meshes\SetDressing\Raider

Edit: At least what I found, I've to wander a little more to find all models.

Don't know if this would be possible or not with or without the CK, but would it be possible to make Power Armors bodyslide compatible?

Now that would be awesome the problem would probably be re-adjusting all the add on plating too.

So your saying that it can in be done without the CK but its just going to take a lot of time. Great, thanks for answering. That's all I needed to know. :)

Anticipating the release of the GECK, because I know this kind of thing can't be done until then ...

I would like to see the new sex framework actually take advantage of the building and assignment system.  For instance, buildable bondage racks.  Assign a person to it and they hop up onto it and start animating.  Activate it outside of the build system and you can adjust their pose.  Talk to them while they're on it and you get to play with them.

Also, how about something that'll let us rename our settlers and reliably take them into barber/surgery without glitchy console commands that don't exactly work right?

Because nothing says "welcome home" quite like passing through the gates to see a bunch of cleaned up naked girls with nice hair chained to the wall, and being welcomed by your head of security named "Mister Gimpington".  Am I right?

Don't know if this would be possible or not with or without the CK, but would it be possible to make Power Armors bodyslide compatible?

Now that would be awesome the problem would probably be re-adjusting all the add on plating too.

So your saying that it can in be done without the CK but its just going to take a lot of time. Great, thanks for answering. That's all I needed to know. :)

I'm no expert on bodyslide but from what I understand if it were applied to the power armor frame, it could work, but then there would be clipping with under armor and all the additional power armor plating would need to be rescaled.

Request: Interesting Idea for a perk, Mysterious Sex Partner Perk

How does it works?

much like the mysterious stranger perk, only not combat, but sexual encounters in a random sequence, it shuffles animations and positions   

How does it engage?

Well ideally it can be engaged/activated at any time the player chooses based on an equipped weapon/item

Note:

I'm sure this isn't going to be possible for another six months or so with all the mods that need to support the idea, but great if you don't like companions and wonder what a sexual encounter would look like in any particular instance in the game. The animations would ideally be cinematic.  

Hello, I don't know if anyone has said this but maybe when you meet

Shaun at the institute you have sex with him for him to let you stay in the institute before you find out he is your son. Or possibly when you are on the roof of the institute and he is questioning your loyalty maybe you can "convince" him to calm down. Just thought there was a possibility for some sex between mother and son

Shaun at the institute you have sex with him for him to let you stay in the institute before you find out he is your son. Or possibly when you are on the roof of the institute and he is questioning your loyalty maybe you can "convince" him to calm down. Just thought there was a possibility for some sex between mother and son

A really weird incest.

I may have thought of a way to work with "damaged" armor when it comes to a defeat type rape scenes.  When your character gets knocked down, a script could run to replace the player's equipped armor (vault suit, road leathers, etc) with a torn/damaged version (holes in the crotch, rips and tears everywhere) and auto-equip it to the player if they aren't going to get stripped totally.  Then after the scene is finished, the player's original armor would be automatically replaced fully by the ripped armor, and they can't get the non-damaged one back without repairing it at an armor bench.

This system would work similarly to how pregnant armor worked in Sexout, where it would automatically update to the pregnant version when you equipped it

I think having damaged and torn armor and clothes for rape scenes would be pretty great, I mean, do you really think a horny super mutant would spend all that effort carefully removing the player's clothes, fuck her senseless, and then give back the clothing, shiny and new?

A mod that will allow the nearest enemy to the PC (preferably the one the PC isn't attacking), intimidate the PC once the PC reaches a certain HP threshold instead of just always having to get knocked down like in Skyrim. The PC can either have two choices, surrender and get raped. Or refuse through dialogue, use of stimpacks, or attempting to run away will force the fight to continue. And during that time when the PC is getting intimidated, all other nearby enemy NPC would stop combat and maybe attempt to surround the PC incase she or he refuses.

Basically, a mod that replaces the old "knock-down first, get raped second" scene with a "surrender and get raped scene or fight till last breath/run" scene.

I also forgot to mention there being a second chance the enemy NPC will attempt to intimidate the PC a second time if the PC chooses to continue fighting after the first attempt.

Thanks

Meshes\SetDressing\Raider

Edit: At least what I found, I've to wander a little more to find all models.

Tahnks

A few general adult mod ideas I thought I'd share:

1 - All companions romancible, plus a deathclaw companion.

2 - Better handcuffs. You and/or your lover can wear them during sex. Enemies might handcuff you and then rape you. Handcuff your favorite shopkeeper to a fence post so you always know where they are. :lol:

3 - Sexualized settlement items. Place items that do sexy or bondage stuff when you or an NPC interacts with them. A bed that can only be used by the player and their lover should definitely be one of these.

4 - Sexualized "pacify enemy" perks. The options for a pacified enemy might include player sex, player rape, player victimization, companion sex, companion rape, companion victimization, etc.

5 - The "Death Alternative" framework and a "Defeat" style mod.

6 - Modular outfits. Examples: Road Leathers can be broken into two pieces - Road Pants and Road Jacket. Vault 111 Jumpsuit - Vault 111 Pants and Vault 111 Jacket. Etc. I think it'd be a little silly to do this as a replacer because then every single NPC would be running around topless. Better to just add them as new pieces. Unless you want them all topless, of course.

7 - Cat's Paw Magazines with actual adult artwork. Even better if the illustrations involve Fallout creatures/characters.

8 - Mutant Centaurs plus sex animations.

Wow that turned into a laundry list fast. Sorry. There's just so many different ways to sex up the game. Whatever you crazy pervs come up with after the tools come out, I'm sure it'll be awesome. Thanks for all your awesome work, people.  :heart:

I dont know if this has been mentioned already but Id like to see a mod that gives you the option to have fully animated sex with settlers that you rescue on the minutemen kidnapping missions. it would make preston a little less annoying.

A little weird but Id also like a mod that allows takes you back in time before the great war and allows you to play out the sex scene in the park where shaun was conceived.

A really weird incest.

Don't forget where you are.

I'd like to see proper prostitution like old Fallouts had, Fallout 4 feels way too *nice* and *kind*. I have seen null of them and post-apo world should be imo full of them.