Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

Horny Deathclaws: Literally a new breed. That way you can have a chance of running into normal or horny, configurable by some mod menu hopefully.

I like all the slave mod ideas, so maybe integrate the Syringer rifle into it. Would make a lot of sense. Would also be fun to tweak sneaking and all and kidnap random people - like some of the people in Diamond City. Spectacle Island, funny enough, would be perfect for a deviant hideaway....thought we'd need a lot of good followers, since it's hard finding attractive NPCs in my opinion.

ALSO. Can we get a GOOD Vault Meat follower? I only find savegames and one...subpar one ;-;

Animated vaginas already exist. It's called HDT vaginas and react to penis during penetration.

I think we should focus on anuses but mostly penis for now. With an animated penis you can do better animations with way more accuracy.

I totally agree with Mancubus, does anyone know when sexlab will be converted for Fallout 4? It's strange it hasn't been done yet I WANT TO HAVE SEX IN FALLOUT 4. So

1) Better nude females, like UNP in Skyrim, with high resolution

2) Nude Males

3) Male Penis like SOS (Schlong of Skyrim)

4) SEXLAB FRAMEWORK ABSOLUTELY

5) Mods to start sex by dialogues, free sex, prostitution and similar

And of course other mods to support marriage, pregnancy, rape etc...  

Most of which won't happen until Bethesda releases the modding tools, as until that happens there is very little the modders can actually do.

Ok I understand now. I didn't know about Bethesda modding tools, forgive my ignorance XD. I hope they release the modding tools soon. Is there any news about when they will be released? Sorry for my bad english ;)

I didnt know that. Mostly when people opened my textures in gimp they were black

I get the same problem although im using cs5 with the plugin. Mostly with any dds file apart from the diffuse texture.

but do you use INTEL dds plugin?   nvidia dds tools will NOT work anymore

Oh crap yea XD. Wow i need to be more careful when reading gonna go grab it now thx.

Here's a couple of ideas that have been floating around in my head for the last few weeks. Doubtless someone will have thought of them before...

1) Rescue your wife. 
Allow your partner to be same sex. And then further modify the storyline so that instead of your partner being shot, she's left in cryosleep after the baby is stolen, only to later be dragged out by slavers and taken away. This way you're searching both for your baby and your wife.  How much time has gone by since your wife was enslaved? Will she have escaped and gone looking for Shaun?  What's she doing now? One thing for sure, you'll have to infiltrate the Slavers (or kill them all!) to follow her trail. 

2) Bun in the Oven
You escape Vault 111 only to discover that you're... OMG! Pregnant!
Who did this to you and when did it happen? Is this some kind of crazy experiment by the Institute? What kind of baby are you carrying? Do you want to carry it to term? Solve the mystery before your child is born...

3) Wake up! Wake up!

You come to and find yourself staring at ... you! Do you run or do you fight? If you fight them and discover no synth parts on them.... does that mean... you're the synth? What do you do next? Return to the Institute? Work out what your mission was and find the family of the woman you just killed? Do you go to the Railway and ask for a mind wipe?

A rape/enslave mod?

For example, if your health bar is empty, you don't die, lose consciousness and when you wake up..... it's supposed you have been raped, you are naked, lost a part of your equipment, and have a temporary perk named Raper's embrace, like lover's embrace but you gain less xp.

Or you are enslaved and when wake up, you are forced to fight in the Combat Zone (or another arena) and you have to survive match after match for winning your freedom. Or you can escape killing your master. 

Here's a couple of ideas that have been floating around in my head for the last few weeks. Doubtless someone will have thought of them before...

2) Bun in the Oven

You escape Vault 111 only to discover that you're... OMG! Pregnant!

Who did this to you and when did it happen? Is this some kind of crazy experiment by the Institute? What kind of baby are you carrying? Do you want to carry it to term? Solve the mystery before your child is born...

I've misread it as Burn in the Oven, and i have thought it would be mod about putting newborns into the ovens to remove the pregnancy effect.

oh my weird thoughts

combat sex (Sex Lab Defeat) with Metal Gear Solid style CQC.

use CQC or other means like stun gun or sleeping ammo for guns to stun enemy,

and then tie them up, and then sex with them or turn to sex slaves using slave collor.

slave collor specially for sex slaves, instead of pain, force the slave into sexual orgasm, whenever the slave resists, or whenever the master wants to.

Dr. Frankie.

you found a secret lab which was owned by a mad sientist (or say, a necromancer).

with his research you can now resurrect dead human bodies include your dead family,

with their memories and character, but... they are and they are not the person you known,

and you need to feed the resurrected body with sperm, event that body was male :P

Hello to Lovers Lab! I had no idea this place existed until yesterday.

To business. My... ahem... thing is spanking/corporal punishment. Some of the mods I've just discovered are available for Skyrim (always been more of a Fallout man myself) certainly raised more than an eyebrow. I'm thinking of the Underground Bathhouse and Zaz Resources - Whips Restraints and Bondage in particular.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if similar mods came out for Fallout 4. I wish I had the skill to make a mod to suit my tastes, but I wouldn't know where to begin. Instead, well, I sketched three positions I'd like to be able to tell a slave/companion etc. to assume.

Other BDSM mods seem to go for spreadeagle positioning, but I think legs-together makes a much nicer target of the buttocks.

The third picture shows some of the implements I'd like to be able to use on the sub: a thin, whippy cane (it's a British thing), a doubled-up belt, and a single-tailed lash. It would be great to see implements leave a mark behind where they strike. VATS could be used to selectively target back, buttocks and thighs maybe.

A lot of BDSM folks are all about the restraints, which is fine, but I suspect it's hotter for me if the sub willingly submits without needing to be tied. That's lowered underwear around the calves of the girl in the third picture, in case you're wondering.

Not everyone's cup of tea, I can appreciate, but expect there would be interest for it.

As I say, my technical skills are non-existent. I could offer to write dialogue for the mod, but that's about it.

Who knows, there may be some repentent raider girls out there in the wasteland who want to be punished for their misdeeds, or maybe a companion who likes a good beating now and then.

post-1101285-0-62525600-1455373355_thumb.jpg

post-1101285-0-95513700-1455373356_thumb.jpg

post-1101285-0-30780200-1455373358_thumb.jpg

This last crudely-drawn picture then I'll stop ;) I appreciate mine is just one of many kinks out there, but I am having a bit too much fun making these. If this could become another in-game postition/animation I would love it, though, please.

The picture pretty much speaks for itself: a female PC spanking some civilisation into a raider girl. For when whipping or caning are a little too harsh but the young lady still needs a spot of discipline.

It might be worth pointing out that the sub will probably need to be kneeling on a low stool or similar to make up the height so she can properly bend over the PC's knee.

post-1101285-0-80055500-1455439593_thumb.jpg

I would want to have either a lovers relationship with Dogmeat or maybe a forced one. Maybe have him set up so that the more time you spend together the more aware you become of what he wants (sorta like how the more time you spend with a follower they reveal there back story) so anyway this will lead to Dogmeat becoming either your lover or your master depending on you comment when he does something that gets a reaction for you.

Also bring back fallout breeders. Loved that when you got pregnant in fnv you had a baby of whatever got you pregnant.