Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

Couldn't think of better place to ask for this kind stuff, so here I goes.

I like the vanilla sturdy leather armor quite well, I use it quite often along with Calyps's harness mod.

But hip part of crotch armor looks too thick and broad, thus looks like diaper. So if someone could make it more thinner and tighter for vanilla mesh I would be appreciated.

Something like this.

If you don't like the diaper look, you could maybe try doing this like I did with outfit studio for the time being. Its just a matter of messing with the inflate and deflate brush. Unless if your looking for a thong version, I can't help you with that.

After several try I think I did well for myself, considering I never touched outfit studio before.

Such a great tool they released, easy to learn and use. Thank you again :D

post-1013074-0-63560900-1451530585_thumb.jpg

I guess this is impossible to do and will never happen but imagine a mod like SoS for Skyrim but not with Schlongs but Pussys.

So all women get different pussys.... innies,outies,small pussy lips etc. and they can change based on how many times the woman had sex and even with what race.

As example a woman that have sex with a lot of super mutants or death claws got an extrem loose pussy

Oh, gods...that's not how pussies work! They are infinitely malleable. Childbirth can rip them, and there can be some loss of elasticity because of it, but that's NOT reflected in any way that can be seen. Having a lot of sex doesn't do anything except make you able to have more sex - kind of like exercise, if you're using those muscles, it can even help tighten.

NOTHING changes the type of pussy a woman grows into (I say grows into rather than is born with, because there are many, many changes at puberty.) A woman with an innie at 15 will still have an innie at 45. 

Now, you're more than welcome to make your own to suit your warped idea of how pussies work. Hell, there may even be someone else willing to indulge your fantasy/fetish. But that's REALLY, HONESTLY, not how pussies work in real life. 

well my first language isn't english so I explained it wrong but yah no need to be harsh and well I never saw a death claw or a super mutant in real life sooooo fantasie>real life .

Also the part with the innie and outies was an example that lets say you meet Piper and strip her she has an outie, but later on you meet Cait and she has an innie.

I never said an innie transforms into an outie or vice versa but what I meant was that all women you run across got different shapes like SoS did with the schlong size 

And yah it's a fantasy.....like the guys that use bodyslider and make tits that would hang on the ground and hey also like the guys that make chubby girls because it's reasonable to be a chubby girl in a post apocalyptic with almost no food 

Sorry if that sounds like a rant but yah that really annoyed me.

Sooo no hard feelings?  :heart:

No hard feelings, I've just seen guys assume that because a woman has really prominent labia minora (inner lips) that she's been with a lot of people/had a lot of sex, and I was correcting that assumption. I highlighted in red the portion that says exactly what I'm fussing about. Also, "loose" isn't something that's externally visible. Just trying to make sure you're not unintentionally perpetuating a myth that has been used to hurt women.

If you want to intentionally perpetuate said myth in your own game, that's fine. I don't care. I was just making sure you knew that that's not how it works in real life (just in case you ever run into a lady with an extreme outie, you don't make a disparaging remark that'll get you slapped.) You can fantasize/ roleplay that innie=tight and outie=loose all you want.

I DO agree that it would be nice to be able to have multiple different types represented in game. Hopefully that'll be available with the GECK, and we'll be able to give each companion what we want them to have. I'd love to see this for the fellas, too. I mean, circumcision is probably not all that available outside the Institute 210 years after a nuclear blast, with as little rebuilding of infrastructure as we see in game.

Yah after I reread that red part again I definitely wrote bullshit.

I know how a pussy works but I fused my request for the different shaped pussy mod with a.... well I guess bestiality mod. 

What I was actually trying to say is that I want to see physics with this mod so you can see the pussy gaping...well I would assume that would happen because an Death Claw or Super Mutant cock would be huge. So yes scrap that red part 

And yes I hope someone make something similar to SoS for Fallout too maybe even the author of SoS himself.

Also nice to discuss with you, it's rare on the internet today  :) most of the time people just start flaming

Ah, now that makes total sense. *Hat tip* Even when I debate, I try to stay respectful about it. :-)

I like the vanilla sturdy leather armor quite well, I use it quite often along with Calyps's harness mod.

But hip part of crotch armor looks too thick and broad, thus looks like diaper. So if someone could make it more thinner and tighter for vanilla mesh I would be appreciated.

Something like this.

If you don't like the diaper look, you could maybe try doing this like I did with outfit studio for the time being. Its just a matter of messing with the inflate and deflate brush. Unless if your looking for a thong version, I can't help you with that.

After several try I think I did well for myself, considering I never touched outfit studio before.

THAT is very well done! You might want to release it as a BodySlide compatible file on the Nexus, I bet there's a market for it.

This is an idea mixed between the future Sex-tech and GECK for the Institute.

In the Robotics division of the Institute, you can see Gen 3 Synths being made, and it's always the same NPC being constructed over and over. How about changing/adding a terminal in there that, when accessed, temporarily changes the construction sequence to a female sex slave/companion. There can even be a few presets.

very very good idea. i had a similar idea, except you have a synth companion who is a companion with...benefits.

THAT is very well done! You might want to release it as a BodySlide compatible file on the Nexus, I bet there's a market for it.

This has done very crudely, so I suspect there are far better way to be done but anyways.

Also, I don't uses CBBE yet so this is just for vanilla Sturdy leather chest only.

Thus making it bodyslide compatible file is far beyond me at a moment.

But hey thanks! Maybe I'll just upload these files on Nexus so someone might interested in :D

I would like to see more romancey type stuff with the dialogue options or at least the command system because of not having voice overs. Flirt, compliment, seduce, insult, flatter, beg, brag, bluff, etc and have it affect your affinity/relationship and lock/unlock actions or (subtitled) dialogue lines. Maybe have radiant dating quests or something along those lines. Maybe even a nifty AI package for your companion in a certain house or location with lots of environmental interractions, npc interraction and routine stuff while they aren't following. I really like the spontaneous npc-npc dialogue and would like more of that to make things seem more alive. Something that would really be a cool is a system that allows you to command (or dialogue) your companion to do certain idles or poses. You could take couple selfies, make post cards, cool action poses, do other action poses.... Sorry where was I?

Also a solid floating/cinematic camera mod that doesn't break animations or save files would be cool.

I'll just say that the Memory Den has a lot of potential for some "intimate" memories.

Maybe an NPC synth replicator/assembler at the Institute. Design and 3D print an npc or companion. The mod package would probably have to add a stock number of npc IDs to manipulate (the Institute only has so many materials and chassis available after all). Never run out of settlers, friends, lovers or meat shields again!

Something like this.

Nice! ;)

When HDT and physics comes known better i am dreaming of stripping animations. Character pulling top up to show boobies or taking the shirt off and some striptease moves on chairs/poles etc. Long time dream for games is having revealing poses with outfits.

I'd like to see a mod involving Cherise Fanno.  Either as a quest giver or a companion.  She's mentioned in Jack Cabot's terminal as one of the patients at Parsons before the war.  Given the all the different strangeness surrounding the Cabots.  There are alot of ways to explain why she is still alive.  Pic below of the terminal entry.

28nk80.jpg

I guess this is impossible to do and will never happen but imagine a mod like SoS for Skyrim but not with Schlongs but Pussys.

So all women get different pussys.... innies,outies,small pussy lips etc. and they can change based on how many times the woman had sex and even with what race.

As example a woman that have sex with a lot of super mutants or death claws got an extrem loose pussy

Oh, gods...that's not how pussies work! They are infinitely malleable. Childbirth can rip them, and there can be some loss of elasticity because of it, but that's NOT reflected in any way that can be seen. Having a lot of sex doesn't do anything except make you able to have more sex - kind of like exercise, if you're using those muscles, it can even help tighten.

NOTHING changes the type of pussy a woman grows into (I say grows into rather than is born with, because there are many, many changes at puberty.) A woman with an innie at 15 will still have an innie at 45. 

Now, you're more than welcome to make your own to suit your warped idea of how pussies work. Hell, there may even be someone else willing to indulge your fantasy/fetish. But that's REALLY, HONESTLY, not how pussies work in real life. 

well my first language isn't english so I explained it wrong but yah no need to be harsh and well I never saw a death claw or a super mutant in real life sooooo fantasie>real life .

Also the part with the innie and outies was an example that lets say you meet Piper and strip her she has an outie, but later on you meet Cait and she has an innie.

I never said an innie transforms into an outie or vice versa but what I meant was that all women you run across got different shapes like SoS did with the schlong size 

And yah it's a fantasy.....like the guys that use bodyslider and make tits that would hang on the ground and hey also like the guys that make chubby girls because it's reasonable to be a chubby girl in a post apocalyptic with almost no food 

Sorry if that sounds like a rant but yah that really annoyed me.

Sooo no hard feelings?  :heart:

No hard feelings, I've just seen guys assume that because a woman has really prominent labia minora (inner lips) that she's been with a lot of people/had a lot of sex, and I was correcting that assumption. I highlighted in red the portion that says exactly what I'm fussing about. Also, "loose" isn't something that's externally visible. Just trying to make sure you're not unintentionally perpetuating a myth that has been used to hurt women.

If you want to intentionally perpetuate said myth in your own game, that's fine. I don't care. I was just making sure you knew that that's not how it works in real life (just in case you ever run into a lady with an extreme outie, you don't make a disparaging remark that'll get you slapped.) You can fantasize/ roleplay that innie=tight and outie=loose all you want.

I DO agree that it would be nice to be able to have multiple different types represented in game. Hopefully that'll be available with the GECK, and we'll be able to give each companion what we want them to have. I'd love to see this for the fellas, too. I mean, circumcision is probably not all that available outside the Institute 210 years after a nuclear blast, with as little rebuilding of infrastructure as we see in game.

Male circumcision has been around for almost 15,000 years so I don't think folks confined to the Institute are the only ones doing the snipping 200 years after a nuclear war! Female circumcision (or probably more correctly FGM) has likewise been around for at least a couple thousand years so there's no telling what crazy/horrible things would be continuing in the wasteland.... 

[Request]

Something I always wondered but never saw was Luis Royo styled fantasy armor in any of Beth's games. As 69% of his outfits push the limits on sexy + functional I was really hoping someone with a lot of talent could try and create some of his outfits/armor into FO4.

Here's some examples of his work;

https://www.google.com/search?q=Luis+Royo+armor&num=20&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjZ0rDs_YvKAhUJ5GMKHTfFCYMQ_AUIBygB&biw=2132&bih=1233&dpr=0.75#imgrc=Ih3P6cXVF8I-4M%3A

I have one. I think it might already be possible, but I'm probably wrong. I will do it myself if I can.

You can romance various companions. You can't romance Dogmeat, or any other canine you get to be your companion.

... obviously.

However! I want to fix that. I want sleeping with dogmeat along to give me the Lover's Embrace perk. xD I don't need any fancy dialogue to go with it. Even just the IMPLIED fact that getting that perk near dogmeat implies I bumped uglies with him would be enough to tide me over until the Construction Kit rears its ugly head~

(SPOILER)

I mean, comeon. His name is Dogmeat and you find him at a gas station called "Red Rocket". Bethesda was ASKING for this one.

(END MILD SPOILER)

I really hope there'll be a lot of creature loving. I just started playing but it almost seems as if Bethesda encourages this. You have a companion dog, there's a dog seller wandering around and I found the Abernathy Farm where they have a Bramin. The player could be given the choice to help them start a breeding business or something like that. There are so many oportunities. I am excited to see what else Fallout 4 offers.

Pretty basic idea, really. How much trouble would it be to add random sex toys and stuff into the loot table? Not specific items placed in specific locations, but just random loot that can be found anywhere, any time. Going through a drawer in an old house and there's a dildo or a dirty magazine, stuff like that. Loot a dead raider and maybe find a pocket pussy/Fleshlight (Is it possible to do gender-specific loot, like find a dildo on a female and a pocket pussy on a male?).

I don't know how lore-friendly that would be, but it would certainly be realistic, especially if it was all just random.

Hello all,

I don't know about the rest of you but I fell in love with the high heels Kendo 2 made in Skyrim. I recently asked him if he was going to do the same for fallout 4, in short his response was no.

Basically I wanted to start this request thread to see if we could ban together and get him to do it anyways. I love that mod, I want more mods like it and Kendo is the perfect person to lead that charge. Please help and encourage, pure pressure, force, and / or bribe him to do it.

Thank you all in advance!

Sophie

If you want them so badly learn to do them yourself. Making a thread and trying to force someone to do it is stupid. All you are going to do 1 make the modder pissed or 2 he's going to laugh at you and tell you what you can do with your thread. A thread like this has no place on LL ever and will get deleted by the mods.

And there is also another point: there are no Boots or Shoes as armor in Fallout 4.

So how do you expect the have "High Heels" in FO4 without having the corresponding armor slot?