Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

This last crudely-drawn picture then I'll stop ;) I appreciate mine is just one of many kinks out there, but I am having a bit too much fun making these. If this could become another in-game postition/animation I would love it, though, please.

The picture pretty much speaks for itself: a female PC spanking some civilisation into a raider girl. For when whipping or caning are a little too harsh but the young lady still needs a spot of discipline.

It might be worth pointing out that the sub will probably need to be kneeling on a low stool or similar to make up the height so she can properly bend over the PC's knee.

XD love this illustration, a face that means business. But I'm all for this idea.

The ability to assign settlers to Adult Themed job locations. 

Like assigning someone to be a Madam/Pimp or Whore at the designated Whorehouse. 

Or to have "slaves" not count towards the unhappiness or settler limit, but still be able to perform jobs. 

Bring back the shovel as a weapon and tool.

In FNV you could use the shovel to dig into graves and loot them.

In Sanctuary there are two mounds of dirt behind a collapsed house in the backyard that look to be graves without markers.

(its the house to the north east of the map it has a doghouse in the backyard)

If a rape mod is made, there needs to be scenarios where you enter, say, a raider camp, and can see them raping captives.

Also, was there ever a Fallout counterpart to the Estrus mod? If not, we need that for tentacles. ;)

Lastly, since there's the whole "broken armor" mechanics for FO4, we should have certain outfits that, during rape scenarios, look like they were torn up. One thing that always irked me in Skyrim sex mods was that whenever someone was stripped, they always got stripped completely naked instead of looking like their top was ripped open, leaving scraps of clothing clinging to their bodies.

Another 0sex mod where it has interactive fluid sex with more and even better animations(Cause it's already pretty damn good). Also a more, well rounded approval system such as actually dating.

- Take Curie out to learn how to shoot. Have a place near Sanctuary or something with bottles lined up on the fence and have an interactive way to teach her how shoot.

- Take piper out to eat and talk politics and life, ect.

- Actually have building that you can edit the inside and some of the outside(Like actual property, not a settlement) but the only way to edit it is to have your(Hopefully an implantation by then) spouse or girlfriend look it over with you and agree to living there.

- Each companion will have a unique taste in property they would wish to call 'home', but can be persuaded if it is not to their liking. If you are a male character with a female spouse then the speech check is more difficult unless visa versa (Female on female = cat fight ;D)

Pillars of the Community Mod

So there you are, you've agreed to join Brother Andrew's little cult and you've handed over *everything* to him. He seems surprised and pleased that you've gone all they way.  Perhaps you're just the kind of sucke....er... person who will be receptive to the next "step" in the program.

Level Two: 

"You might be ready for Level Two. But I still sense that you're clinging to some aspects of your Old Life. To Old Ways of Thinking. The next step in the program is to rid yourself of your preconceptions. The restrictions that society enforces upon the freedom of your spirit. We believe in Free Love here..."

And thus begins your initiation into a seedy world of sexual exploitation among the cult members.

Level Three: 
"Repeat this mantra till you truly believe it: "Freedom is Slavery. Slavery is Freedom."

At level three you become a slave. 

Here are a couple of mod ideas I think would be good to have: 

Any race prostitutes that can be bought with caps

Interbred species (Like a human cat or human dog which you can 'mate' with)

Drug/chem that allows you to:

either see through clothing

or

syringer ammo to make someone horny

I am thinking of creating mods myself (I'd have to learn how to) so please reply with any ideas of your own

I would like to see the Torn Clothing like in the old Men's Magazines of the 50's and 60's. You know the ones with the sadistic Nazis and helpless girls on the cover.

post-367374-0-84345500-1456110247_thumb.jpg

post-367374-0-39297000-1456110275_thumb.jpg

post-367374-0-96429700-1456110305_thumb.jpg

post-367374-0-20509300-1456110399_thumb.jpg

post-367374-0-88410600-1456110485_thumb.jpg

and while I am thinking about it, sadistic, sex mad Nazis would be fun too. Like a hidden Wolfenstien level/settlement.

Nazi Raiders. and Tanks.

Got a few ideas of my own, some are basic others could be really hard to implement -

- Sex Toys under Aid Items to go with Sexlab Aroused system (I suspect the latter is already in development)

- Dungeon items/hidden rooms/self-bondage chair for settlements (Sex machines for example which the player can use to relax/get a XP bonus etc)

- A sex drug for the Syringer (The image of sniping a raider with a sex drug and then watching him/her rape her fellow raiders makes me laugh for some reason, and you can then kill them while they sleep after sex)

- Using the dream machines in the memory den to fuck any NPC you desire.

- Alternative use for the dream machines is to use them as some kind of trap so you have to fight your way through a dream to escape while being fucked in the real world (not sure how you would link the two worlds but there will be a way)

- A chastity cage/belt that will only unlock once you complete a certain mission/side quest (this could be something you set in your Mod Manager to make you do certain quests or play in a certain way)

Now this one is an idea which probably isn't possible but... Linking the game to items in the real world. For example, I've seen people make safes for keys that are controlled over the internet via USB. Is it possible to link the game to a Raspberry Pi and have that control various real world devices. (So if you have a chastity mod in game, your keys would be locked in the same until you could escape in game, or having a vibrator that activates when your characters does in game)

I just wanted to share some thoughts that are recently crossing my mind. I don't even know if the second one is possible or not.

1. Something like repopulate the wasteland. The first step with the settlements is done, now the population must do the second step: make love, impregnate, give birth... well you know. Basically this could be a mod for interaction between different NPCs. You could (in theorie) expent this by saying ghuls or mutants wants to repopulate the commonwealth in their own way. Their strong DNA forces the child to be their race or whatever. I think you know where this is going. :cool:

2. Dr Amari wants to collect some data from the past and pays you for using the memory lounge. Well... there is only one thing, personal memories would be noted as well... whatever, who cares. You can fuck your dead hubby or wife again and that is what counts... or, wait. What was that with the neighbor? Is Shaun probably his son? Well... who knows.

Can't wait for the GECK for... reasons. :angel:

OK ..... I know this will require GECK  but I realized something that may be interestingly fun . your child is less than 1 yr old when the bombs start falling. and you run for the vault.. .you then get flash frozen for some 200+ yrs.. if you play as "MOM"  well unless you were dry or never even once breastfed your baby... well you are still producing milk... you can  guess where this is going and take it any route you want.. even .. injured team mate... instead of a stim they have a nice suck of mommy milk to heal up. and you can make  baby bottles full and sell the milk around all the different shops... and well Strong is looking for..... "MILK"  LOL

IMHO this could be quite fun without being too crude or sexual..

Need more http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Intimidation Commands Like Dialogue Choices get down on your knees and start sucking you know and other things ;).

one more thing the Intimidation perk stops soon as you put your gun away even if you take all there items off them they will try to attack you still :-/

On the first passage I don't want to comment 'cause I won't give the dog a bone at gunpoint, not w/o castration for free, but on the second instead. The intimidation dialogues are clearly corrupted, the PoW always begs for release but release ain't possible in vanilla, holster your weapon and the hostility starts anew. Badly done work.