Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

something like SLEN no fuck it SLEN but for fallout 4 i love slen and match maker but i dont know how mm can fit into fallout maybe by stimming 

boob guns like the nipple magic mod would be cool but im sure thats not possible until geck comes out and a  xp32 skellington and a fnis or fnif

Can someone make the female pipboy mod like from fallout 3? http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/21655/?

Already on it! Also I made that mod. :)

http://imgur.com/a/n0qUN

dude i love it and the shadman stuff too

a cool all around feature would be the ability to customize her to reflect our pc like hair options and stuff

good luck! :)

Most likely won't be adding anything like that, it would be cool if that were possible (like have it have tons of options like a Fallout Shelter person), but with how game files work it would just mean there'd have to be a ton of variations of each icon (and there is a ton).  It could be possible to just have it for the status screen at one point though.

Can someone make the female pipboy mod like from fallout 3? http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/21655/?

Already on it! Also I made that mod. :)

http://imgur.com/a/n0qUN

dude i love it and the shadman stuff too

a cool all around feature would be the ability to customize her to reflect our pc like hair options and stuff

good luck! :)

Most likely won't be adding anything like that, it would be cool if that were possible (like have it have tons of options like a Fallout Shelter person), but with how game files work it would just mean there'd have to be a ton of variations of each icon (and there is a ton).  It could be possible to just have it for the status screen at one point though.

Just give the Character a limited hair swap, maybe three or four variants. Short, Shoulder (current), long, Wasteland (very messy hair).

Then Let the user decide which they prefer.

if people incessant on a certain style, then just put out the resources they need to change them to what they want later.

Hi,

I am not new to the modding world, and i really appreciate ur previous works in adult sphere of modding.
Still its my first request/post so dont be harsh on me :)

I would like Caliente's CBBE body (or body slider ? <-- that would be perfect ) to have an ability to achieve that muscular body six pack, i dont mean to make the girl to have male abs, but that sporty figure of female would be really appreciated! :)

Someone already mentioned Solutions, or the equivalent of SL-Solutions.  I don't know how many times I've come across random NPCs across the wastes and thought, this would just be a great opportunity to have a good time.   I really hope to see it in FO4.

Obviously, there's several mods needed in order for that to happen, so yeah...

I guess other than that, there's a list, but basically I'd love to see what we have in Skyrim here on LL. 

Other than Solutions, Matchmaker comes to mind.  I use both of those in Skyrim a lot.  If it's not happening, you make it happen. ^.~

These are more "hope for" mods rather than requests.  I request nothing.  I just have high hopes for FO4 in the near future.

Just an idea for the mod.
I've always wondered whith large number of medical instruments and equipment in the game and not be able to apply them.
Something like Mad medical laboratory.You can create (restore)your own secret laboratory for experiments on human (prisoners or slaves)for-sale (in whole or in internal organs) or use their as (sex)slaves.Their capture is possible in many ways - a simple blow to the head with a club, electric shock, sleeping pills, chloroform, etc.with different chances of success.Experiments can change their body - from the simple size of the breasts and buttocks, to the complex of the lobotomy. Do you want to make them live bomb kamikaze on a wheelchair - ok. But all required equipment,ingredients and a certain level of skill.If you want you can do an operation using a kitchen knife, and tied captive by using adhesive tape,but a chance to get the corpse is high.Do it right - you need not only a lab coat - but also a tool for blood transfusion, anesthesia,high-tech equipment like all-in-one diagnostic machine in "Prometheus" (which is yet to be created). Separately, the possibility of facial surgery, tattoos, piercings.The ability to create part of the chemistry of you own hands - want glowing nipples - find the necessary mushrooms.. Finding rare books allow to learn new ways to get medicines and drugs.It is necessary to feed the prisoners - or get the dead body in time - give them food and water,or keep them in the cryochamber.When you can get a high level of knowledge - it is possible to create gynoid like EDI,Motoko Kusanagi or Galotea,or replace part of the body whith sinth parts,or even grow sinth using slaves like in the episode "The Farm" (Battlestar Galactica),and then send sinth-child to enemies («Screamers»).

Sorry for my English-translation by Google

This should probably be its own sub-forum.  Would make it easier for suggesters and modders to discuss a specific idea, without having to wade through all the posts that don't concern them.  It may even help prevent duplicate requests, as there is about a 5% chance a suggester might look at the other ideas that have been posted before starting their own thread.

I request body sliders for the vanilla mesh and a way improved vanilla mesh. Since this mesh is only 1 mesh instead of 2 (small and large) like Skyrim it would be easier to make the body sliders for it. I figure all of the great animations and all, are already been getting worked on so won't put my 2 cents in on that.

Placeable idle markers! More settler-assignable roles!

With settlement building a big deal in Fo4, and there already being a mod to control the gender ratio of the randomly spawned settlers, then obviously the outcome is that you're going to have entire settlements designed to be brothels, or play dens, or whatever floats the Sole Survivor's boat.

Now that the settlement system gives the player some degree of **in-game** control over NPCs, we obviously need more buildable objects that will simply function as idle markers (you know what that is if you've used the GECK). NPCs with sandbox AI packages will randomly go to idle markers and act out the associated animation. I'll let your imagination run with that. The possibilities are endless.

The other thing is *more assignable roles*. Assigning a settler to a bed could mean something else entirely. All sorts of devices could be assignable.

Instead of scripting everything as a quest as we had to in Skyrim, let the player define it all in the process of building their settlement.

And, keep that approach in mind when creating the new Sexout API.

Alternative Start Mod (Live another life/ Live a deviant life)

Just so you don't have to go through all the vault and Sanctuary stuff over and over again. Preferrably with a live a deviant life alternative.

Will probably require something like SexLab and devious devices.

Devious devices

I really hope someone makes those for Fallout 4

Chain Beast powerarmor

Anyone remember the chain beast mod in Oblivion ? http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/34346/?tab=3&selected_game=101&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Foblivion%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D34346%26user%3D1%26gid%3D101&pUp=1

Those "chain beasts" consisted of chains and fetters and would jump and knock down their unsuspecting victims (using stamina drain back then) in order to chain them up. Once chained, the character would be forced to crawl to a location and be exhibited there in different positions (provided she ever arrived there since pathfinding was hilariously bugged :) )

I think this could be done using spcial "powerarmor frames" since powerarmor does have its own animations - so enforcing a crawl for example should be possible without overwritung the player regular animations.

-> Spinoff: Rideable Ponygirl powerarmor

If it is possible to force a character or NPC into a chain beast powerarmor, it should also be posible to use powerarmor as some kind of ponygirl horse tack.

Example:

<http://www.xxximagehosting.com/thumbs/peDTlQs1I9/102057847___R9AdJGY7fX.jpg

Make Love not War /Frenzy of a different kind

There are weapons/ffects that cause a berserker frenzy in characters when they are hit. Wouldn't it be nice if they would start having sex instead. There was a mod in Skyrim that altered the "calming" spells in that way, depending on the magnitude of the spell this could affect up to 9 chracters.

This could be an entertaining way of sneaking past those locations swarming with hostiles (it usually takes a lengthy firefight to get past them).

Not strictly adult: Elf Ears

Hey the FEV does all kinds of stuff, so why not some pretty elf girls ;)

High Heel System

So that characters actually walk on their toes (and become taller) instead of the legs becoming shorter by the margin of the heels. I tink there was something like that in Skyrim called HDT Highheels System.

I would like to see a mod that can actually change the genitals in the game, for example such as SOS for skyrim, as well as wider more open vaginas instead of just the available textures. Perhaps this can be accomplished using decals ? 

Also would like to see some funky vag textures, big ones, more open ones, etc. and have different ones on different NPCs.

i would like to see a few more (WARNING BIG SPOILER)

institute experiments like for example being in a lab for so long before your mind starts to wander with some more "creative" synths like seeing why some pre war people were into anthros entertainment synths and many other possible sexy experiments    

My kink is pregnancy and breast growth (got milk?).

I found Halstrom's pregnancy mod for FNV to be excellent.

But my experience with some of the pregnancy mods for Skyrim was not so good.

Reason: The belly growth in Skyrim was horrid.  Not in a timeline sense, but in the visual sense.

The pregnancy mod that Halstrom created was simpler than what one could find in Skyrim, but it also presented the pregnancy growth in a manner that was visually better than what one could find in the Skyrim mods.

I suspect much of that has to do with how the skeletons and meshes in FNV and Skyrim differ.

My perception:

As the belly growth occurred in the Skyrim pregnancy mods, the meshes seemed to stretch in a manner that made the front of the belly appear dull/darken as the belly reached 3rd trimester.  Moreover, the belly button didn't "push out" like it does in many full term pregnancies.  The end result was this rather odd looking large belly with a huge and deep belly button.

Breast growth mods also seemed to also have similar issues, but not as bad IMHO.

I guess my suggestion would be to try to build out some kind of pregnancy and/or breast growth framework(s) that would:

• Adjust the skeleton and meshes to shift to predefined stages of growth.  More predefined stages would obviously provide a better growth representation, but the idea is that pregnancy and/or breast growth would be presented in the game in a more simplified and hopefully appealing manner compared to some of the gradual growth frameworks provided in Skyrim.
  • Provide APIs to the framework that would allow modders who are creating story content that may be pregnancy or breast growth oriented to leverage the framework in a simplified and unified manner.
  • Design the framework to be as extensible as reasonably possible to allow for modders to leverage the framework for "sub mods" that could represent new capabilities like skin color changes (nuclear bun in the oven), movement under the skin of the belly (she's got a litter in there!), full breasts (I need a milking machine, stat!!), empty breasts (i need a support bra, stat!!), monster bellies (wow... what creature got into her?), etc. 

I know that the G.E.C.K. release will determine much about what may be possible for FO4 modding.  

Hopefully a framework as I tried to describe above is possible and pursued.  I feel that much more enjoyable content could come of it over time.

BTW... to all of you modders out there, my deepest gratitude for your efforts and interests in doing the hard work to make such awesome stuff for our gaming experience.

Regards,

- OLO

Final rank of Robotics Expert perk allows you to repair and reprogram humanoid robots especially Synth Gen 1 and Assaultrons into Sexbots with the option to change their appearance and voice according to their gender.

Final rank of Armorer and Science perk allows you to craft male or female genitals onto Power Armors as well as the option to make them look more feminine.

I don't know if this was suggested somewhere else but I'm gonna say it anyways.

I was a close follower of the parasitism in skyrim discussion and thus I have brought my most perverted gaze here.

So I, m sure you have all encountered Bloatflies (kinda hard not to) and maybe you read the hint explaining how they attack people: Using their maggot offspring as projectiles. This got me to thinking, what's if it's not to "attack" but an attempt to implant a host to bare their young. By now i'm sure you get where i'm coming from :)

Thus my mod request is this: 30% ~ 55% (configurable when we get MCM) chance for the maggots to crawl into vaginal and anal cavities on being shot at player or npc and grow/ impregnate. Belly inflation via pregnancy is a MUST. Further 90% chance for birth or 10% chance for symbiotic relationship (also configurable). Symbiotic allows player to infect other npcs via launching their own maggots or unarmed attacks. I am well aware GECK is a must for this so I am content as a sea cucumber to wait till someone amazing does my idea utmost justice :)

Thx a bunch -Onoi

Tl ;DR - Bloatfly maggot parasitism/ pregnancy via projectile attacks from bloatflys.