Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

It's pretty much easier to make hot waifu characters on skyrim because of extended customization on race menu/ECE. However I don't see those kind of mods in FO4. I was browsing fallout4.jpn.org for looking at characters and I found this

2197.jpg

I would like to know if how did someone create a girl like this. That I want to know :)

I haven't seen it anywhere on this branch of the forums, but I know it was attempted in NV and (I think) skyrim. Any-who it would be nice have body variance within the game. Its kinda weird seeing all the women in the game, from raiders to old ladies, with the same body (a crazy busty CBBE model in my case). I don't know squat about moding but would it be possible to use a similar randomizing mechanism that is used for faces with body types with a given body mod. Like you load up a bunch of body presets of say CBBE and they are doled out to female characters randomly with their faces.

Can we also see some more mods that alter males, because it feels weird and unfair to just make dirty mods that center on women.

-Some male body mods that use the bodyslider mod.

-more male penises and penis physics

I haven't seen it anywhere on this branch of the forums, but I know it was attempted in NV and (I think) skyrim. Any-who it would be nice have body variance within the game. Its kinda weird seeing all the women in the game, from raiders to old ladies, with the same body (a crazy busty CBBE model in my case). I don't know squat about moding but would it be possible to use a similar randomizing mechanism that is used for faces with body types with a given body mod. Like you load up a bunch of body presets of say CBBE and they are doled out to female characters randomly with their faces.

Can we also see some more mods that alter males, because it feels weird and unfair to just make dirty mods that center on women.

Having multiple bodies is technically possible. Like Skyrim. Long but possible. With what we have now.

It is just a matter of creating the bodies (variants of CBBE, for example) and replacing the nifs for the races.

But also replacing some races because many of the actors are using the same race.

(And using the same VoiceTypes or the replaced races will NOT speak.)

Guest endgameaddiction

Looksmenu?

oh didn't know about this lmao :). Thanks. Any idea like what faceparts to use to recreate this look?

Not sure. I don't play the game. Sorry. :/

Sure you can. Enhanced Vanilla Bodies and Penis Envy add penises to nude male character models whereas Man Bulges accounts for male packages even when fully clothed. Super Hero Bodies is the male Bodyslide compatible body replacer.

There aren't any properly working body physics for anything just yet let alone genitalia. Even the physics enabled CBBE,which has been out for some time now, frequently leads to crushed breasts while wearing clothing. The work-in-progress Futa mod made by FutaMagus is purely static so that won't help if imported to a male body type.

Now there is the Lewd Commonwealth Conversion that literally gives males and females the exact same genitalia exposing duds (and the same options for variable male genital size) so no one is left out of the fun.

If people just asked for such things instead of complaining when they see that something similar exists for female characters while assuming that what they are looking for doesn't exist,they might get what they want more often and sooner. Enhanced Vanilla Bodies has been around since last year so anyone interested could have gotten it by now. Maybe someone should do a mod showcase for such things?

Survival/Defeat mod

Seeing as Fallout4 has more brutal ways of death by dismemberment, I'm hoping to see mods that allow PC to (miraculously) survive even after crippling blows.

- Having the PC crawl when more than a leg is missing

- Asking a follower or Dogmeat for help back to civilization

- Implementations of prosthetic limbs

- Maybe a quest line to grow back the missing parts, etc

I hope the daunting fact that body dismemberment doesn't scare away the modders from trying a hack at a defeat scenario.

Thanks for reading!

Not sure how many people here are into watersports given the limit amount of actions for it in Skyrim but I have a couple of ideas -

- PC and NPCs has a bladder linked to some kind of Realistic Needs mod

- Can wet themselves (With wet clothes/dripping animations) if they can't find a bathroom in time or choose to squat and pee in the wasteland (possible raider/creature attack/rape opportunity?)
- Loss of charisma if needing to pee and great loss if in wet clothes

- In Power Armour, the water recycling system is broken so it cycles pee back up into the helmet without being cleaned (yellow effect on screen?) Can be fixed but depending on who fixes it effects might be worse.

- Might also buy/find 'dirty water' which turns out to be pee (some raider joke or maybe they are that desperate)

- Possible use of catheters so PC would be unable to not leak pee, or not pee at all until they found the tools to remove it.

- Maybe a Piss Slut perk built in with the lead belly perk so you can drink pee with no detrimental effects, and maybe another level added where it gets you bonuses and drinking water is bad.

- In a rape scenario could be forced to drink piss. If the raider has drunk lots of alcohol it would get you drunk too.

You could take this further I think but it would depend on popularity. You could link it in with cum drinking and lactation too if you were feeling really into bodily fluids ;-)

How about a synth run factory that makes Soylent Green? You have the opportunity to either shut it down...or sign up your colony as new customers.

For when SexTec comes out: Mars Needs Women! New Villain group with a base. Yes, green, frustrated, 40 year old virgin Martians are out to rape and kidnap the pride of the wastelands...UFOs are seen occasionally after the mod is downloaded.

ESCAPE the Martian ship

RESCUE the naked hostages

LAUGH as martians find out they smell like a Deathclaw in heat

LOOT cool martian weapons

Devious devices could be reincarnated in power-suit mounted form. In fact, all-new power suits could be created to tease, torture and fuck their occupants all across the wastelands...

Example scenario: A project of one of the militant organizations to repopulate the earth developed drugs to permanently boost the fertility and reduce pregnancy duration of specially chosen female subjects. Unfortunately, it came with a few side-effects. On the one hand, the subjects experienced a massive increase in constant arousal, not entirely useless in their case, and increased healing abliities. On the other hand, they developed severe psychoses if their lust was not constantly kept in check.

This meant the subjects could either do nothing but satisfy their urges all day, unacceptable in a society direly in need of rebuilding, or slowly go insane, seeing enemies where there were none, or not realizing enemies were present, equally unacceptable for recipients of expensive treatment.

In the end, the decision was made to create stripped down power armor to accomplish three specifications: first of all, to stimulate or fuck the subject within the suit and leave them able to work; second, to provide them with greatly enhanced lifting and moving ability, though weapon aim and damage is severely limited as the weapon systems and most armor were converted for this purpose; third, to devise the suits so the breeding program is not hindered. Lighter series of suits were created that allow full access from the rear during operation, and heavier suits were created with an outside switch that lowers the armor, opens it, and exposes the harnessed subject for breeding.

A number of these converted suits can be found in old bunkers or the rare eccentric collector's possession, although the relentless and constant stimulation would prove too much for even the lustiest nymphomaniac. Some say the original serum to accomplish the changes can also still be found, though it is doubtful anyone would choose to use this on themselves in exchange for a paltry increase in self healing ability and the ability to operate one of the suits...

nude Human female chest and legs for Automatron, but keep the arms default, have armor upgrades be metal armor covering the android flesh and have premade human heads for face but with robo brain and Laser head energy beam attack functions.

Yeah even a complete "Build a Synth" bot.

I dont know if this will matter to anyone, but maybe someday. I personally would love a dirt bike in game with a carryall pack able to carry at least 75-90lbs, and runs on fusion cores. As an added bonus if not a dirt bike then maybe the unique bike from saints row 3, the bloody cannoness. Along with a RPG-2 I would literally flip over and eat my own leather jacket if this was possible.