Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

well nice! the "pubic hair 10" is amazing but do you somehow have it with more labia hair?

No, but doing it with some is no problem, how much coverage do you want?

thank you very much for them.

No problem, most were just sitting in max collecting dust.

so you mean they wont be the same color as the hair?

Yea, they all use a normal set of textures, so will be what ever colour the albedo is, black in this instance.

Would have to unpack some hair to check how the shader is setup before i try adding it to them.

also is it compatible with the CBBE body preset i have? so i know how to proceed.

Yep, just pick the one you want along with your preset and build, it will replace the FemaleBody.nif in the default folder, "meshes\actors\character\characterassets".

the texture path is wrong i think... cause it shows purple in game. and the coverege.... the way pubic hair 10 is now and the labias and all the way to the asshole for example how "pubic hair 8" all the way to the asshole . many thanks

the texture path is wrong i think...

I've checked the texture and material path and i can't find a fault, there pointing to the right place.

have a look at the ("Data\Textures\Actors\Character\CharacterAssets\Pubic Hair") to see if the 3 textures are there

and at the ("Data\materials\actors\character\basehumanfemale") for the ph.bgsm file.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/advj7m4jntsmitd/MuffFluff_1-16_v2.7z

Well i made the change to no.10 and added it as no.16

I've checked the texture and material path and i can't find a fault, there pointing to the right place.

have a look at the ("Data\Textures\Actors\Character\CharacterAssets\Pubic Hair") to see if the 3 textures are there

and at the ("Data\materials\actors\character\basehumanfemale") for the ph.bgsm file.

amazing work thank you! but the purple texture is still here there are 3 textures there where you showed me indeed but still purple hair... i checked the paths everything is there. one more question after we manage to fix the purple texture. for example i removed the panties from the Grognak Loincloth/Armor now.... i want the hair to show underneath, how do i do that? its ok for the hair to get "hidden" when pants or other armors that cover the area but for skirts or the loincloth i want it to show. many thanks

post-59016-0-68186200-1465514509_thumb.png

any chance of adding a V shaped style?

I'd really enjoy more adult mods that have you actually going out and doing things instead of just "go to x, fuck x, come back get money". As much as I enjoy the breeder mods they do have a lot of waiting involved and not a lot of actual gameplay. I know the forced aspect is a big part of what makes many of these mods hot but it would be really nice if instead of just sitting around you were sent into a dungeon or sent to explore somewhere with sex as a reward or punishment for failure.

Instead of "go fuck this deathclaw" maybe a mission that's more along the lines of "Go kill the gunners guarding this caged deathclaw and let it out. Don't harm it at any cost." at which point it takes you or you take it.

if someone wants to try to convert the eva plugsuit models, i have both Asuka test plugsuit and 3.33 outfit here in one file, also someone sent a message to the guy

since he said its free, as long as anyone says what you will do to that and reference him

nevermind the purple texture :D i managed to fix it...your "CharacterAssets" has no space between Character and Assets i wasnt careful and i've put it in the "Character Assets" folder with a space between them my bad sorry. now all i want is the hair to show under skirts and such (Grognak Loincloth best example) and i'm done

Any chance of adding a V shaped style?

Sure, how big do you want it? Hair length? curly or kinked hair? Trimmed to with a half inch of its life or maintained garden?

This is serious business bob. :D

*Edit*

qbi3rcp72qpj3bq7g.jpg

?

nevermind the purple texture :D i managed to fix it...your "CharacterAssets" has no space between Character and Assets i wasnt careful and i've put it in the "Character Assets" folder with a space between them my bad sorry.

Thats good to hear, I've been scratching my head trying to figure what could have happened to cause it.

now all i want is the hair to show under skirts and such (Grognak Loincloth best example) and i'm done

Its currently setup as just a body replacer, but if you could just copy n paste it with nifskope (and then repoint to the materials).

Or you could do it in outfit studio, just load the outfit you want to add it to, then import the hair nif you want from ("Data\Tools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Body PubicHair") then delete the "CBBE_outfit" that came with the hair and then conform the imported hair so it morphs with the body and then save it.

All you would need to do then is build it in BS.

Random thought: emulate what lordescobar did with his percing mod where you have a base item that you can modify at the armor workbench to get different styles. That way you can easily change it and can equip it with different outfits as needed.

Sure, how big do you want it? Hair length? curly or kinked hair? Trimmed to with a half inch of its life or maintained garden?

This is serious business bob. :D 

nevermind the purple texture :D i managed to fix it...your "CharacterAssets" has no space between Character and Assets i wasnt careful and i've put it in the "Character Assets" folder with a space between them my bad sorry.

Thats good to hear, I've been scratching my head trying to figure what could have happened to cause it.

now all i want is the hair to show under skirts and such (Grognak Loincloth best example) and i'm done

Its currently setup as just a body replacer, but if you could just copy n paste it with nifskope (and then repoint to the materials).

Or you could do it in outfit studio, just load the outfit you want to add it to, then import the hair nif you want from ("Data\Tools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Body PubicHair") then delete the "CBBE_outfit" that came with the hair and then conform the imported hair so it morphs with the body and then save it.

All you would need to do then is build it in BS.

i added it with Nifskope. now the texture is purple but only when my char is wearing grognak loincloth... i guess i need to add the path for the texture? :D

if someone wants to try to convert the eva plugsuit models, i have both Asuka test plugsuit and 3.33 outfit here in one file, also someone sent a message to the guy

since he said its free, as long as anyone says what you will do to that and reference him

leaving this here guys, im running out of time more quicker than Flash at crisis, since i don't know how to use DAZ3d

FalloutPlugSuitEvilEliot.7z

Guest caliente693

Probably said already, but I think the settlement feature could have a lot of kinky features, whore houses to assign settlers to work (a bed and a post for them to receive customers/boost happiness etc. something like that), breeding creatures pens, etc.

i added it with Nifskope. now the texture is purple but only when my char is wearing grognak loincloth... i guess i need to add the path for the texture? :D

Yes, you need to set the material path.

1kbklcfp5sqv1m77g.jpg

Click the little "txt" button and type/paste the path in the box (you can copy it from the other nif)

Also do the same for the wet material swap.

jy4iv8pr1ioqoya7g.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4bk004v186l2sgr/MuffFluff_1-18_v3.7z

Done, no.17, i also made a skull one at no.18

h2gf8390shynl8v7g.jpg

Yes, you need to set the material path.

1kbklcfp5sqv1m77g.jpg

Click the little "txt" button and type/paste the path in the box (you can copy it from the other nif)

Also do the same for the wet material swap.

jy4iv8pr1ioqoya7g.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4bk004v186l2sgr/MuffFluff_1-18_v3.7z

Done, no.17, i also made a skull one at no.18

h2gf8390shynl8v7g.jpg

This is just what I was wanting. Thank you very much!

leaving this here guys, im running out of time more quicker than Flash at crisis, since i don't know how to use DAZ3d

attachicon.gifFalloutPlugSuitEvilEliot.7z

So I'm assuming the files ready for FO4 are in the data folder?

The Plugsuit should be dropped in Meshes and the PlugsuitMAT into Materials, then just create an Armor item in FO4Edit or GECK4 refering to them?

Nope can't find any nif files to use in that, I assume it still needs more converting somehow?

attachicon.gifFalloutPlugSuitEvilEliot.7z

So I'm assuming the files ready for FO4 are in the data folder?

The Plugsuit should be dropped in Meshes and the PlugsuitMAT into Materials, then just create an Armor item in FO4Edit or GECK4 refering to them?

Nope can't find any nif files to use in that, I assume it still needs more converting somehow?

almost ready, the other modes appears to be the same with a bit modifications, but no one besides @myuhinny here uses daz3d

the 2 body models took form as "male"/female forms with the upper "male" and lower Female(i see where this is going) the textures are in PNG and the Models are in OBJ format(thank god), one is the full body model with hands and everything, the other one is separated between body, boots and hands, also they are T shaped

the 3.33 is inside of data/EvilEliot, its divided already between models and MAT

but she's ready for conversion, the model is a bit big, think its because of the DAZ3d, but myu isn't here to answer that

and someone put a message about the models if the community can use them on his blog, but since he said its free to anyone use it

and sorry for talking long to answer, real life is killing me faster than i thought

any chance someone could make a mod that slaps a static erect penis to the Doge? 

IMHO it could be a simple and enjoyable "in the meantime" mod while the more hefty dog sex mods are being created. 

Thoughts are more than welcome. The idea is something quick and easy....... Is it...... an easy mod to make? hahah