Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

this seems to be a rather niche request, but in addition to some one modding in a deathclaw cloaca, i would be on cloud nine if some one could make a female deathclaw romansable. not just fuckable (which would be realy, nice in and of itself) but to have one as a romantic partner that follows you around. i mean, it is canon that death claws can get rather smart, and self aware. as well as capable of speech.
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Intelligent_deathclaw
sadly, smart deathclaws are a rarity. but who knows? shovel enough mentats into a pregnant deathclaws muzzle, and you might be able to repeat what the enclave did.
i just mostly find deathclaws sexy as hell, but i am very strait, and it seems if sex with death claws will be posable. it will be with male death claws only, which i would find super depressing

Im sure someone has probably thought of this mod but i'm saying it what about a brothel mod kinda like the way gomorra was in NV but without the gambling or with the gambling. and with the cbbe mod there could even be a progressive pregnancy script that would make your character or an npc become pregnant over time. not to mention a seduction script that would allow the main character to seduce any npc he/she wanted the less clothing on the greater the chance of passive seduction meaning you could seduce raiders into sex without needing to talk to them. and then you could add in the talking seduction that would rely on charisma.  and make it compatible with most sex mods with different positions and stuff like that.

Just a bump.  Since it prolly got buried since January.. lol

I'd like to see a mod involving Cherise Fanno.  Either as a quest giver or a companion.  She's mentioned in Jack Cabot's terminal as one of the patients at Parsons before the war.  Given the all the different strangeness surrounding the Cabots.  There are alot of ways to explain why she is still alive.  Pic below of the terminal entry.

28nk80.jpg

Just a bump.  Since it prolly got buried since January.. lol

I'd like to see a mod involving Cherise Fanno.  Either as a quest giver or a companion.  She's mentioned in Jack Cabot's terminal as one of the patients at Parsons before the war.  Given the all the different strangeness surrounding the Cabots.  There are alot of ways to explain why she is still alive.  Pic below of the terminal entry.

28nk80.jpg

Lol, the Commonwealth version of Alicia Painslut, already included into the lore? Black Leather and paraphilia? Some kind of a Marvel Black Widow who enjoys getting raped by Ghouls? Me likes. Me likes very much. Nice catch.

Guest YoYoFuta

I have seen a lot of screenshots from peoples characters that are futanari. And all of them told me they made them themselves with various different programs such as Bodyslide ect ect. Is there just a mod I can install thats compat with CBBE that adds a dick to the character similar to this Skyrim mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10420/?

Nothing at all wrong with you, I saw the title and immediately thought of the movie (and was worried about some horrible reboot)

Plus the scene from the sequel with Anna Nicole Smith's legs.

The world would be a better place with more Nielsen in a full body condom!

Is there something wrong with me, i saw the title of this and immediately thought Leslie Nielsen in a full body condom..... 

Request for a sexlab/sextec/sexout (whatever it is gonna be called) that involves the player being force greeted down like an alleyway (in a closed area like goodneighbour or just outside in the wasteland) and raped where the player gets the 4 options of (1) paying their way out of the situation, (2) persuading attempt (3) intimidate attempt (4) just letting the random npc have their way which could be tied with a "defeat" type mod where if they fail the attempt they turn aggresive and start fighting the pc.

Also looking for another mod where the distress signals are traps to lure the pc into a rape scene sorta thing which could be similar to the first idea.

Hope someone makes something like this one day.... ;)

Hello, i am Romuluz 45, from Germany.

I have a Request: i first played FO4 in December 15 shortly after it came out. I builded up my Settlements and made them all Girl and the Girls all nude. I did this with a well known Trick. Give the Settler a Dog Chain oder Dog Collar and make them wear it (with "T"). So far so good. I recently decided that i wanted to play FO4 completely from scratch with Far Habour and such. I installed all my wanted Mods and Textures and what else.

When the first Settlers arrived at my new Settlement in Sanctuary i had to notice that Bethesda seems to have closed that Door. The Trick no more Works...

I know that there are Mods where you can wear "Nude Armor" which is basically invisible Clothing. But i don't like that. I always know that the Settlers are wearing something. It feels cheated.

So my Question is, if it is possible to make a mod that brings back the ability to get them stripped of all their clothes. Maybe a Ring one could give them, that makes the actual worn Clothes/Armor visible so you can take them away? A Kind of "Story of O" Ring

Is someone here who could do that?

Kind Regards

Romuluz