Search and Request Thread for FO4 Adult Mods

On the fisrt page I think we better post some mods we NEED instead of those mods I "want", as following

1, Skeleton nodes scaling framework

This framework I think is a combine of "Nioveride" and "C.A.N.S" from skyrim. It should have these fuctions:

(1) Treat every NPC and PC's skeleton nodes in a fast and efficient way.

(2) Record every mods' require of skeleton nodes, like bigger breasts, bigger belly, higher person and longer leg. Especially the vanilla setting.

(3) Some ways to treat the difference require from different mods of one nodes (from simple product/sum/average to sqrt of the quadratic sum).

So with this framework, ALL of the milk mods/preg mods and even high heel mods will be easier to made

In addtion, I think handling bodymorph will also be a part of this framework

on top of that, how about a way to have the body be shaped by the armor/cloths

i.e. a tight tubetop that makes breasts look like figure 8s or how tight bras make bosoms looks like fresh rising bread. this may have to be more of an extension to bodyslide and the like, but the tentacle armor from skyrim has shown that armor can be made to give the breasts a "squeezed" look, and surprised that this technique hasnt been expanded on

you can google the 3d modeler silo9 to know what i mean.

I have a couple of requests that go hand in hand. First one is technically non-adult but some of the concepts might make it such. 

I'm not sure if it's been requested or how many times it's been requested but I'd really like to see some feminine or anatomically based female power armours. Something like the picture below. It's just a brief and quick sketch of what I had in mind. I'll be cleaning it up and finishing it later, I just wanted to get the idea out there. Now, I know what you're thinking, it's not quite 'adult' material. In that you are correct! However, it can be.

There can be the normal version (more lore friendly) and then the sexier version (like the one below) that would have the pronounced nipple and etched vulva. Then of course, we may be able to scale it to breast size but that'd be done much later. And, of course, synthetic chest and thigh plating so that 'armor play' can become a thing. See second request below.

Now if this is a hit I plan on doing several concepts for the armor. For the in game armours it'd just be a chest/thigh example but will provide full sets for each faction (the one provided is the one designed for BoS) including Raiders and special iconic suits such as Iron Man/War Machine, a Samus suit and an Iron Maiden (the torture device, not the band) inspired armor. 

What one thing could make this idea better? Well, how about someone else to put inside one of these suits? Which brings me to my second request.

If and when the first idea comes into fruition I'd really like to see a synthetic or robotic companion that you can put in these suits. For now we'll call this companion 5X-B7 or Sex-Bot. I have a whole system in mind for Sexbot (pun intended). Sexbot can be found in a vault where the dwellers were trying to create robots to help with their day-to-day routines but they kept getting distracted from their work for obvious reasons. Because they were too interested in plugging the bots instead of researching they all eventually died off but not before the bots started going haywire. One of the scientists locked Sexbot away for her own safety and the player comes along and finds her. After freeing her the player can search the rest of the vault and find the blueprints to help construct a special power suit for her. This suit comes complete with synthetic armor to give her armor physics capabilities and 'easy access points' while in the armor. This will let Sexbot be screwable in the suit as well and toys can be equipped on the special armor. Of course this will be long after SexTec comes out. I human helped conjure the thought of Sexbot, so having that as her skin would only add to the character.

post-1135777-0-64338500-1465322466_thumb.png

If one day a feminine power armor will ever be build, then I wish to see that happening:

You know the hentai "Hentai Express" (don't ask how I stumbled upon it :blush: )? How about using its idea of powering the suits?

Or for those who don't want to watch it: Using sexual energy for powering the armor, by edging the girl inside. And one last burst of energy can be given by an orgasm, though this overloads the energy exctractor which causes a fallback to the normal core. Maybe add faster decrease of core energy, to make the edging more tempting.

Well, i did this one on the Non-Adult, but it applies here too! :)

I saw this on fallout general, and holy moly! they are free!

http://forum.runtimedna.com/showthread.php?82174-DazStudio-and-Poser-freebies-by-EvilEliot

http://freelancecomics.blogspot.com.br/2013/10/evangelion-downloads.html

1465358625872.png

1465357604428.png

Evangelion+PlugSuits+by+EvilEliot.png

could someone please try to port atleast Asuka and Mari eva suits + The grey fox on the link?

heck these are on part with Fo4 and late skyrim high poly armors and texture mods

Couple of comments.

Evangelion suits? Hell yes!

The guy is a former Daz publisher.

He owns the meshes, that are still distribute on Daz.

The meshes from Daz and the meshes on his download section (the link in the spoiler) are "almost" the same. But not 100% the same (probably to avoid copyright problems.)

And they were uploaded to Daz by the guy.

Are they free? Not 100%. You can "use" them for free. But you have to give credit.

You have to see the 3 ads before yu can download them (not a big deal, but I think this is the way this guy is getting some little money back.)

And the guy claims for "patreonage", but there is no "patreon" link any were. Probably there will be one in the future.

He tells also about "crowfunding" but nothing is available on the page.

So for me is good to use the meshes and give a "TONS OF CREDITS" to this guy, maybe adding a link to his page to help him to get more money.

Couple of comments.

Evangelion suits? Hell yes!

The guy is a former Daz publisher.

He owns the meshes, that are still distribute on Daz.

The meshes from Daz and the meshes on his download section (the link in the spoiler) are "almost" the same. But not 100% the same (probably to avoid copyright problems.)

And they were uploaded to Daz by the guy.

Are they free? Not 100%. You can "use" them for free. But you have to give credit.

You have to see the 3 ads before yu can download them (not a big deal, but I think this is the way this guy is getting some little money back.)

And the guy claims for "patreonage", but there is no "patreon" link any were. Probably there will be one in the future.

He tells also about "crowfunding" but nothing is available on the page.

So for me is good to use the meshes and give a "TONS OF CREDITS" to this guy, maybe adding a link to his page to help him to get more money.

he deserves it, people on fallout general went nuts with the models

also i looked at his deviantart, is still active

Can anyone make some sexy BDSM stuff for males? Like harnesses and leather and all that? I mean yeah boobs can be cool, we see it a lot but uh..you know...dick. Cock. Penis. Wiener. Sausage. With leather...and harnesses...

The chances of your request being fulfilled is slim to none, unfortunately.

If one day a feminine power armor will ever be build, then I wish to see that happening:

You know the hentai "Hentai Express" (don't ask how I stumbled upon it :blush: )? How about using its idea of powering the suits?

Or for those who don't want to watch it: Using sexual energy for powering the armor, by edging the girl inside. And one last burst of energy can be given by an orgasm, though this overloads the energy exctractor which causes a fallback to the normal core. Maybe add faster decrease of core energy, to make the edging more tempting.

That would be a great addition to this concept!

@LeFlemard

I actually saw that earlier today in one of the Weekly Mods videos. I facedesked hard when I saw that. I went and looked at the download page and saw it's pretty much exactly what I asked for, minus a few details.

I don't like how cartoony all of the attachments are but beggars can't be choosers. I'll just have to flesh out the two suggestions a bit more and see how they turn out.

Can anyone make some sexy BDSM stuff for males? Like harnesses and leather and all that? I mean yeah boobs can be cool, we see it a lot but uh..you know...dick. Cock. Penis. Wiener. Sausage. With leather...and harnesses...

The chances of your request being fulfilled is slim to none, unfortunately.

yea everyones about the boob now a days

Not doing a project but i do have quite a few made, for.. reasons...

I'll rig and export them if you like, might take a little while though.

*edit*

http://www.mediafire.com/download/sq3s5yl22s3arb2/MuffFluff_1-15_v1.7z

There are 15 in total some kinda look the same.. Poly count is obviously high on the bigger ones.

To lazy to test them or take screen shots.

Just pick the one you want in BS morph and build it, it should replace your default body.

Texture is simple, just an almost black albedo so if you want some other colour you will need to edit it.

Not doing a project but i do have quite a few made, for.. reasons...

I'll rig and export them if you like, might take a little while though.

*edit*

http://www.mediafire.com/download/sq3s5yl22s3arb2/MuffFluff_1-15_v1.7z

There are 15 in total some kinda look the same.. Poly count is obviously high on the bigger ones.

To lazy to test them or take screen shots.

Just pick the one you want in BS morph and build it, it should replace your default body.

Texture is simple, just an almost black albedo so if you want some other colour you will need to edit it.

well nice! the "pubic hair 10" is amazing but do you somehow have it with more labia hair? thank you very much for them. so you mean they wont be the same color as the hair? also is it compatible with the CBBE body preset i have? so i know how to proceed.

well nice! the "pubic hair 10" is amazing but do you somehow have it with more labia hair?

No, but doing it with some is no problem, how much coverage do you want?

thank you very much for them.

No problem, most were just sitting in max collecting dust.

so you mean they wont be the same color as the hair?

Yea, they all use a normal set of textures, so will be what ever colour the albedo is, black in this instance.

Would have to unpack some hair to check how the shader is setup before i try adding it to them.

also is it compatible with the CBBE body preset i have? so i know how to proceed.

Yep, just pick the one you want along with your preset and build, it will replace the FemaleBody.nif in the default folder, "meshes\actors\character\characterassets".