[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

9 hours ago, EdinMG said:

Yeah...I don't think it's there either, I already saw that mod somewhere, just can't remember where.

I honestly thought I did too and thought I'd downloaded it already. But my folder where I put all the downloads from snakel does not contain it. I also checked the patreon and even viewed each one directly again in case it was a secondary one. Rules that out completely, unless it's a Patron's Only Post(aka Paywalled).

Unless it was on his Nexus forever ago, since he used to have stuff there but the files got taken down apparently? I don't know anymore but I think there might have been a fair number of them on there. It might be in my big download backup folder where I keep everything I found interesting since mods do have a way of getting taken down forever for whatever reason and disappearing from the internet.

@Snakel101 I would really love a hand here, and I'd also really love it if you shared your character Preset. I actually got an idea beginning to form in mind for an LL-ized Nemesis System. Like people obsessed with the player or maybe also bounty hunter hired by people obsessed with the player.

An Elite Nemesis should look sexy but also dangerous, so I think Synla is perfect for that. Pretty much exactly what I imagine is Synla with XIA Outfit & others, including the one shown above. Ideally they'd use combat move custom animations or maybe try to sneak up on player possibly to use something the choke animation(And it'd be ultra cool if when the player aims at their general area if they go into a prone pose to be hard to detect), they wouldn't be displayed as hostile and can't ever be targeted in VATS/recon scope/targeting HUD. Maybe Ghost status till attacked directly by the player, so splash damage from explosives/etc do nothing. In keeping with the fantastic AAF animation system, these Nemesis characters would be superior in close quarters H2H/Melee combat and out match the player up close.

I do want to make something eventually but I'm letting the ideas slow boil for now so when I begin I have clear ideas what I want.

On 1/5/2019 at 6:20 PM, WandererZero said:

No idea what this is, but it'd be nice to have a link...

hi, I'm here again by chance on lover labs :) I have not published the outfit from the picture anywhere. is from all my other mods I have converted but not as a stand-alone mod

Hey. I'm back to fallout 4 after 2 years. I'm looking for this fantastic mod - No Man's Wasteland (NMS Inspired Flora) Uploaded by Spiffyskytrooper. It's not on Nexus anymore.
Can someone tell me why is it deleted? Can I found it somewhere? 
I'm definitely not going to play f4 without it.

Hello all, is there a mod that makes the boatfly larva attack have the same effect as the boatfly syringer? I tried messing around in FOEdit but had no luck. Any input would be appreciated, thanks!

On 10/2/2018 at 7:19 PM, Varithina said:

I do, but damned if I can upload here or anywhere for that matter, no idea why though because I could a while back, here it spits out an failed to upload error -200, on mega it just stops uploading around 20-30%, but no errors, grrr.

Sorry to bother you but could you possibly re-upload the file? The original link is dead

Thank you!