2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

Hello people !

I wanted to know if someone could help me a bit. I'm trying to replace the boots of the Black Widow (courser replacer) outfit with the ones of the Shades Warrior outfit.

I'm used to play mix'n'match with Nifskope but I admit it's been a while so I may have forgotten something.

I tried to just replace the boots, edit the txt String Index, saved and hoped it'd work but I got some CTD. So it means I've forgotten something but I can't put my finger on it.

I also tried to start with the Shades Warrior outfit since it already got the boots and remove and add new parts but I ended up with CTD too. No idea what went wrong.

Hopefully someone with more experience than me can help ! ^^

Tried doing it in outfit studio ?

steps by steps :

1. Load black widow outfit
  2. Identify and remover the boots part
  3. click and drag the boots file you want to add in outfit studio
  4. adjust the new boots to the body if needed (and remove files not needed)
  5. load the ref (prefer CBBE2pac), adjust again the boots if needed and conform all
  6. export the result (without ref) or save your project and create it in bodyslide

Hello people !

I wanted to know if someone could help me a bit. I'm trying to replace the boots of the Black Widow (courser replacer) outfit with the ones of the Shades Warrior outfit.

I'm used to play mix'n'match with Nifskope but I admit it's been a while so I may have forgotten something.

I tried to just replace the boots, edit the txt String Index, saved and hoped it'd work but I got some CTD. So it means I've forgotten something but I can't put my finger on it.

I also tried to start with the Shades Warrior outfit since it already got the boots and remove and add new parts but I ended up with CTD too. No idea what went wrong.

Hi I actually did the same thing in my game.

What you need to do is run body slide load the black widow outfit first, delete the boots of that outfit in body slide editor.

Then go to the meshes folder and load the shades outfit by dragging the outfit to the body slide editor that you have the new black widow outfit without the boots.

When it loads the shades outfit will be on top of the widow one.

Now you can delete all the parts of the shades outfit expect the boots and in the end export your nif and your done.

I hope it helps.

Edit: I was typing my response when I saw the leflemard already responded.

Hello people !

steps by steps :

5. load the ref (prefer CBBE2pac), adjust again the boots if needed and conform all
  6. export the result (without ref) or save your project and create it in bodyslide

Hey thanks, not really I've never used that program. I gave it a try though I'm stuck at step 3. How exactly do you open 2 outfits to work with them at the same time ? When I load another outfit, it deletes the previous one.

@2pac yeah, esp is active. for w.e reason though it is spawning people with only the justbody.nif I honestly see it more often on my settlers than the raiders, go figure.

Any way you could open up their inventory and find out the item id?

Hello people !

steps by steps :

Hey thanks, not really I've never used that program. I gave it a try though I'm stuck at step 3. How exactly do you open 2 outfits to work with them at the same time ? When I load another outfit, it deletes the previous one.

Drag and drop

The game just crashes when I try to play it :( , anyone know what to do?

I need more information than that

I already figured it out :P

Hey, I have a little problem, cause some armors and clothes looks like this   https://vimeo.com/150797607

Looks like you didnt install the texures or materials from the main file

Hello people !

Hi I actually did the same thing in my game.

What you need to do is run body slide load the black widow outfit first, delete the boots of that outfit in body slide editor.

Then go to the meshes folder and load the shades outfit by dragging the outfit to the body slide editor that you have the new black widow outfit without the boots.

When it loads the shades outfit will be on top of the widow one.

Now you can delete all the parts of the shades outfit expect the boots and in the end export your nif and your done.

I hope it helps.

Edit: I was typing my response when I saw the leflemard already responded.

Aaah thanks, I was wondering how to open the other outfit :P

Thank you Flemard and Oxtyt !

This is not directly related to your outfit replacer, but since you're lurking around here ... I found an issue with your open zipper conversion for the nanosuit on the nexus. I've attached two screens from outfit studio with vanilla proportions.

Standard cbbe conversion looks pretty normal. But your open zipper version has a rather wide back (with bulges) for some reason. It also distorts the texture somewhat.

Would you be so kind and perhaps take a look at it some time?

That would be fabulous! :)

[EDIT] I just noticed it's the same mesh (vault suit) as in your outfit replacer which has the same problems. So it's actually related to your replacer. :P

Just looked, you are right, i will fix this in the next update

Sorry for the stupid question, but how to "remove" the unwanted version of the vault suit for example? I accidentally batched every item and I'm seeing the wrong one. PS. Really looking forward to grognak outfit as I'm playing a fist fighter character

Edit: nvm. batched again and this time selected the right one. sorry for unnecessary post

Aaah just discovered why I got CTD while trying to replace the boots, it was because I wanted to replace Cait's outfit and I had changed the gloves meshes to get rid of the manly fingers. Turns out adding the gloves from the outfit was a bad idea ^^

Anyway thank you 2pac4eva7, it's great you managed to bring back those outfits !! ;)

hello nice mod, thank you. is there a way to remove the bikini on some of the clothing, because long johns you see the black bikine, look not nice. srry for the bad english

greatz death 

yes you can delete it in outfit studio 

thanks looks much better now ;)

You can also point it to another texture.

Hello guys, i have made SliderGroup .xml file for easier Batch Building. All custom presets should work. Use as you wish, i just copyed all .osp file names into .xml

Place file inside BodySlide folder. Path should be like ...\Tools\BodySlide\SliderGroups\

----------------------------------------------------------------

For further updates add anywere between

<Group name="2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing">

</Group>

and

<Group name="CBBE">

</Group>

row

<Member name="   "/>

Inside "   " paste name of new armor. 

Final look should be like.

<Group name="2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing">

-- previous files --

<Member name="2pacF_Arm_Lite_R"/>

</Group>

<Group name="CBBE">

-- previous files --

<Member name="2pacF_Arm_Lite_R"/>

</Group>

Nice work, when i tried doing this with the group editor that was built in, it wouldnt show any presets. I was too lazy to do it manually. You mind if i add this to the main download next update?

Nice work, when i tried doing this with the group editor that was built in, it wouldnt show any presets. I was too lazy to do it manually. You mind if i add this to the main download next update?

Group manager is working fine for me. Just re-created those to make sure.

Maybe you forgot to select a group before clicking "< Add" (not just create the group, but also select it afterwards).

Maybe you forgot to select a group before clicking "< Add" (not just create the group, but also select it afterwards).

I will double check.

spike armor shows up as a naked body not as the SS shows it. I have tried this one and the one on other site. I have no feet either.

If u pull up 2pac Justbody in studio that is what spike armor looks like for me in game. All you have on is gloves no feet.

Thats skimpy for you, we talked about this a few pages back...problem is by default the game randomizes those parts for the raiders not much can be done about that from my understanding. If you don't want the naked lady with only gloves, go into "\Fallout 4\Data\meshes\armor\RaiderHeavy" and delete just body and make a copy of FUnderArmor and rename it to just body. Thats what I did, or actually....you can open it in Outfit Studio, then export it overwriting justbody. Fair warning, there will be clipping. So it's either deal with the random naked people or dead with the clipping for that particular outfit. 

an idea where in the esp that randomization is created (it may not be in it, just hoping) ? we could default some parts of the outfit...

none whatsoever, 2Pac didn't really go into detail about it but thats what I gathered. I don't mind the clipping so I just replaced the justbody for myself. If its someone in my towns I tend to swap their outfits out anyway but I thought it was weird to run into random friendlies in nothing but gloves lol

Its not random , at least i dont think. It mashes 2 different nifs together for the spike and cage armor. Maybe i messed up in the esp, ill look into this today. There really shouldnt be justbody.nif showing all by itself unless i really messed up somewhere. Is the esp activated?

Can you mod the Vault Suit to one leg pant like Jessica Wetsuit in Resident Evil Revelation? Please.

I REALLY like this idea, could even use some of the pieces from the Black Widow or the Silver Shroud replacer 

attachicon.gifdd75df668e4ffdaa151f23af0a9450b9.jpg

Updated to all the new stuff when I got home from work this morning, made some slight changes to my bodyslide preset, used batch build and everything seems to be fine after a couple hours of playing. I especially love the BOS uniform.

Glad everything works!

This is not directly related to your outfit replacer, but since you're lurking around here ... I found an issue with your open zipper conversion for the nanosuit on the nexus. I've attached two screens from outfit studio with vanilla proportions.

Standard cbbe conversion looks pretty normal. But your open zipper version has a rather wide back (with bulges) for some reason. It also distorts the texture somewhat.

Would you be so kind and perhaps take a look at it some time?

That would be fabulous! :)

[EDIT] I just noticed it's the same mesh (vault suit) as in your outfit replacer which has the same problems. So it's actually related to your replacer. :P

Ill check this out

yes the .esp is activated.

I will double check.

By the way, you have to add the outfits to both your own, new group and the "CBBE" group at once. Otherwise, the presets assigned to "CBBE" disappear.

I will double check.

By the way, you have to add the outfits to both your own, new group and the "CBBE" group at once. Otherwise, the presets assigned to "CBBE" disappear.

Ya, that was my problem, not enough caffiene in my system i guess  :lol: