2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

Hi, 2pac. Here are the results of my testing for outfit conversion using your version 5 NIFs, your version 1.1 bodyslide files and the latest bodyslide program from Cell on Nexus.  I first removed all the old versions and bodyslide files and installed the new ones, and then I batch converted to the attached preset.

road leathers
flawless

armored coat (railroad armored coat mk v)
flawless

army fatigues
flawless

fatigues
flawless

military fatigues
(not 2pac)

brotherhood fatigues
(not 2pac)

dirty army fatigues
flawless

baseball outfit
flawless

boomer
what is this? I don't know which outfit this is to test it.

BOS labcoat
what is this?

BOS Uniform (your standard version)
(item dedeb) flawless

BOS Uniform 2 (standard)
(item 2223e3 1) flawless

BOS Officer Uniform
flawless

Cage Armor
Flawless

Spike Armor
Flawless

Cait Bandolier
flawless

Cait Corset
The brown rectangle where the hole was patched between the pants and the back isn't pretty, but it's not noticable to the normal eye without closeup. It can be left as is.

Children of Atom outfits with and without metal
plate:
Very tiny clip of right nipple through bra, but looks fine. Not worth changing.

Combat Heavy (type 1 torso)
loose on upper portion but fine as people would often have outfits between body and armor

Combat Medium (Sturdy)
loose on top but fine

Combat Light
loose on top but fine

Courser (Black Widow)
flawless

DB Tech
flawless

DC Guard Athletic Outfit
item AF0E4 - flawless
item 23767E - not applicable

DC Guard Armor (umpire pads)
flawless

Desdemona
(which item ID is this? I'm not on railroad quest this playthrough yet to steal it from Desdeona)

Drifter
flawless (including good physics)

Drifterb (?)
which is this?

Engineer Scribe
not sure which this is. Item dede7 is "Engineer's Armor" so tested this
flawless

Engineer Scribe Officer
not sure which this is. Item 134294 is BOS officer uniform, so tested this:
flawless

also item e44ff is Science Scribe armor, and tested that, too:
flawless

CoatKells
which is this?

Field Scribe
item e370e: awkward wobbling of backpack while running, but conversion worked well. Outfit would probably be much more aesthetic without the bulky wiggle bags.

Flannel Shirt and Jeans
item 117eb9 - flawless
item 1346b7 - not applicable

Gunner Flannel Shirt and Jeans
item 223cfd - Flawless

Kellog
flawless

Leather Armor Light (tunic)
flawless

Leather Armor Medium (tunic)
flawless

Leather Armor Heavy (tunic)
flawless

Macready
flawless

Metal Armor Heavy
flawless

Metal Armor Medium (Sturdy)
flawless

Metal Armor Light
flawless

Minutemen General
flawless

Minutemen Outfit
flawless

Prison (Tattered) Rags
tiny clip on right nipple, but it's fine and not worth changing. Presumably same mesh as CoA outfits. Personally I like this clip.

Quinlans Armor
flawless

Raider Harness (I use Calyps Spartan, so didn't test)

Raider Heavy chest

top half perfect conversion (not the loose top that medium has)
belt is slightly loose but should probably be left as is as most people would have clothing between
body and this armor.

Rader Medium chest (sturdy)
slightly loose in front but fine. Would not change. It looks good.

Raider Light chest
somewhat loose but okay. Doesn't fit as well as heavy does, but it's not worth changing.

Long Johns
flawless

Raider Leathers
flawless

Silver Shroud (Shades Warrior)
flawless

Synth Light chest
fairly noticable clipping on arms. Not sure if vanilla has that.

Synth Medium chest (sturdy)
very loose on collar but okay (vanilla is probably that way, too)

Synth Heavy chest
looks same as light to me, but I have mod that does that, so my test for this doesn't help

Tattered Field Jacket
flawless

Vault Suit less modest version (accidentally did this one)
flawless

(I usually use the boots version from earlier in this thread and not in this bodyslide release)

Winter Jacket and Jeans
flawless

2Pac body sliders with my preset (no gear)
flawless

Bloodborn_Big.xml

Seriously thank you for this extensive testing, its a huge help! See my responses in green

plate:

Actually not clipping, there is a small hole in the mesh :D

Desdemona
(which item ID is this? I'm not on railroad quest this playthrough yet to steal it from Desdeona)

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fatigues

Drifterb (?)

same as the first drifter, there is just two of them, so if the first one works, so will this

Engineer Scribe
not sure which this is. Item dede7 is "Engineer's Armor" so tested this
flawless

Engineer Scribe Officer
not sure which this is. Item 134294 is BOS officer uniform, so tested this:
flawless

also item e44ff is Science Scribe armor, and tested that, too:
flawless

Correct

CoatKells
which is this?

I cant remember honestly, but i know it works so dont worry about it  haha

Prison (Tattered) Rags
tiny clip on right nipple, but it's fine and not worth changing. Presumably same mesh as CoA outfits. Personally I like this clip.

Same as COA

Synth Light chest
fairly noticable clipping on arms. Not sure if vanilla has that.

Synth Medium chest (sturdy)
very loose on collar but okay (vanilla is probably that way, too)

Synth Heavy chest
looks same as light to me, but I have mod that does that, so my test for this doesn't help

ill look into the synth stuff

Great work. :cool:

I wanted my own Armor now convert to your body,
but I can not find the curvyToDM.osp in SliderSets.

did you install my slider addon mod?

plate:

That's wonderful about the intentional hole! I love it.

FYI, I know your current version 5 installation didn't give the option to test version 2 of the combat armor, but I went ahead and manually tested it a moment ago. They didn't convert with the bodyslide (I'm guessing you knew that and thus left it out intentionally).

Let me know if you want anything in particular tested going forward. Thanks very much, 2pac.

plate:

That's wonderful about the intentional hole! I love it.

FYI, I know your current version 5 installation didn't give the option to test version 2 of the combat armor, but I went ahead and manually tested it a moment ago. They didn't convert with the bodyslide (I'm guessing you knew that and thus left it out intentionally).

Let me know if you want anything in particular tested going forward. Thanks very much, 2pac.

Thanks to you as well!

The other combat armor is no longer going to be supported, it doesnt work well with any underclothes, so i am going to use that mesh for a different outfit now :)

all the loose armor parts were intentional, because otherwise they clip badly when wearing outfits underneath them.

Thank You so much for your great conversions!

And I have a technical issue:
I'm trying to replace the Silvershroud top with the microbikin one. So far I've exported and then importet the bra from a *.obj file. But I can't add weight to it, the weight brush is greyed out. When I use the outfit in game a get a CTD. Also I'm using the material of the original top not sure if this is ok.
I upload my file maybe someone can take a look and tell me whats wrong.  :blush:

attachicon.gifSilvershroud_test2.nif

Highlight the top in outfit studio , right click, "copy bone weights". Probably will have to conform to sliders again as well after that.

Thx for the tip. Didn't know I need the weight of the body, thought it was from the shapes itself.

It's working now. :D

BTW can someone provide me with a good step-by-step tutorial link/site on how to add transparent parts on cloth. I working on a skimpy Red Dress and in Nifskope it looks good but in the game the original meshes seem to cover it up agian. Especially the file formats for the different dds.

You need an alpha channel in the diffuse dds.White shows, black hides(Grey should be semi-transparent,not working for me).Enable "Alpha test" in material editor.No need to add Nialpha property in nifscope. What i've yet to discover is how to make partial transparency...

Nialphaproperty is still required for transparency as far as i know?

Yes it is! This is just a quick edit and it really needs more work. But I think you get the idea behind it. Main problem is that the lower dress parts moves like a little tail (Pic.4).  Any advice how to solve this or is it the basic mesh? I had to add a ref body to cover all bodyparts and I deleted the original bodyshape.

Anyway thank you all for help and your great works. 

Who needs GECK when we have wits.  :D

For the beginners out there, this tutorial helps to create basic edits. http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6839/?

Nialpha property in the nif is not necessary (tested) as long as alpha test is checked in material editor and alpha  test reference is set to -128 which is the default in most material files.Its the same concept as with the texture files almost.Whatever is in the bgsm file overwrites the nif. I don't know what half the options do in material editor so im not playing smart, only know what i tested.And yes this belongs to a different thread, sry 2pac :)

i cant seem to find where the vault suit version 2 is located.. i only am able to find the one with shorts. does anyone know how pick version 2?

I had the opposite problem, Akiyarea. When I uninstalled the old versions and installed the new one in nexus mod manager, and then when I used version 1.1 of the bodyslide stuff from 2pac (first post in this thread), I got the long pants version of the vault suit.

i cant seem to find where the vault suit version 2 is located.. i only am able to find the one with shorts. does anyone know how pick version 2?

I had the opposite problem, Akiyarea. When I uninstalled the old versions and installed the new one in nexus mod manager, and then when I used version 1.1 of the bodyslide stuff from 2pac (first post in this thread), I got the long pants version of the vault suit.

hmm i wonder.. really at a loss. i will try that too and see if i can get the right one. thank you for the tip.

hmm i wonder.. really at a loss. i will try that too and see if i can get the right one. thank you for the tip.

Akiyarea, I see the issue.  The new sliders have:

- 2pac Vault Suit Option 1 (shorts)

- 2pac Vault Suit Option 2 (long pants)

I batch built and didn't notice, so I got version 2. If you're not seeing those options you might be using old bodyslide files. Thanks.

Akiyarea, I see the issue.  The new sliders have:

- 2pac Vault Suit Option 1 (shorts)

- 2pac Vault Suit Option 2 (long pants)

I batch built and didn't notice, so I got version 2. If you're not seeing those options you might be using old bodyslide files. Thanks.

thank you so much that fixed it :)

For whatever reason I am unable to open the Bodyslide Files. Every time I try to extract it I get the "unable to open file as archive error", which I guess means that the file might be somehow corrupted but based on the responses in the thread it seems that others don't have any issues with that. Any ideas what might cause this problem and how to fix it?

Wow, the latest costumes were awesome.

Had some fun playing around in the Outfit Studio.  :D

That looks awesome, great job.

Mind sharing your body preset as well?

Thank you to everyone for their hard work.

I'll second the request for this body preset. Looks fantastic.

I have shared the BodyPreset in the Share Our Bodies thread.

2pac i have a silly question,  i activated your esp and now i can't enter the police station, my game CTD there and once  i am able to enter the prydwen,  my game dies again,  (using the latest update you posted too and your  sliders merged with   the ones from leflemard) and your esp on  the previous version let me buy unique stuff 

from the armor merchant in diamond city, which btw it's unusable glitches all over the place, i don't know if you had time to  check the store and check the crashes on interiors.

Alright so I found my issue. I can't seem to find curvytoDM.osp. I tried re-downloading and looking back in older versions but I can't seem to find it. Can someone help me?

Can load Cbbe2pac.ocp . Has the conversion sliders included i think.

2pac i have a silly question,  i activated your esp and now i can't enter the police station, my game CTD there and once  i am able to enter the prydwen,  my game dies again,  (using the latest update you posted too and your  sliders merged with   the ones from leflemard) and your esp on  the previous version let me buy unique stuff 

from the armor merchant in diamond city, which btw it's unusable glitches all over the place, i don't know if you had time to  check the store and check the crashes on interiors.

Not using the armor replacer so i won't be much help but from what u said... police station and prydwen got 1 thing in common, BOS uniforms.Removing those should stop the CTD until 2pac can check it.