2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

For whatever reason I am unable to open the Bodyslide Files. Every time I try to extract it I get the "unable to open file as archive error", which I guess means that the file might be somehow corrupted but based on the responses in the thread it seems that others don't have any issues with that. Any ideas what might cause this problem and how to fix it?

re download it, probably got corrupted on DL

What's new in V1 compared to 0.5 besides the addition of desdemona outfit?  Any fixes?

no

Is the pre-war female character creation outfit going to be done as well?    The shirt and pants that are worn in the beginning of the game. 

Yes, everything is going to be done.

Hey 2pac how can I edit the warrior armor to fit my preset? I tried what you posted on the front page but that didn't work.

batch build it

2pac i have a silly question,  i activated your esp and now i can't enter the police station, my game CTD there and once  i am able to enter the prydwen,  my game dies again,  (using the latest update you posted too and your  sliders merged with   the ones from leflemard) and your esp on  the previous version let me buy unique stuff 

from the armor merchant in diamond city, which btw it's unusable glitches all over the place, i don't know if you had time to  check the store and check the crashes on interiors.

I really dont see how  its possible that my mod could be doing this. My esp hardly edits anything. The esp doesnt doesnt effect the BOS outfits. Uncheck the esp and try again to make sure.

I dont see how my esp let you buy stuff....it doesnt add anything to the game.

Can anyone else confirm this crash? 

Is the gunner guard outfit supposed to be the same as athletic wear? Or was that changed in the 1.7? Seems like there's an update every day and its hard to keep up.

I actually meant to ask this myself, seems the athletic wear is part of the raider spawn table. Would def love to know how to prevent them from wearing it

Alright so I found my issue. I can't seem to find curvytoDM.osp. I tried re-downloading and looking back in older versions but I can't seem to find it. Can someone help me?

Its in the bodyslide addon download...i just double checked. Its v2

Is the gunner guard outfit supposed to be the same as athletic wear? Or was that changed in the 1.7? Seems like there's an update every day and its hard to keep up.

I actually meant to ask this myself, seems the athletic wear is part of the raider spawn table. Would def love to know how to prevent them from wearing it

Easy fix with the geck but i dont feel too comfortable doing heavy stuff like that in fo4edit without breaking something

For whatever reason I am unable to open the Bodyslide Files. Every time I try to extract it I get the "unable to open file as archive error", which I guess means that the file might be somehow corrupted but based on the responses in the thread it seems that others don't have any issues with that. Any ideas what might cause this problem and how to fix it?

What's new in V1 compared to 0.5 besides the addition of desdemona outfit?  Any fixes?

no

Is the pre-war female character creation outfit going to be done as well?    The shirt and pants that are worn in the beginning of the game. 

Hey 2pac how can I edit the warrior armor to fit my preset? I tried what you posted on the front page but that didn't work.

batch build it

2pac i have a silly question,  i activated your esp and now i can't enter the police station, my game CTD there and once  i am able to enter the prydwen,  my game dies again,  (using the latest update you posted too and your  sliders merged with   the ones from leflemard) and your esp on  the previous version let me buy unique stuff 

from the armor merchant in diamond city, which btw it's unusable glitches all over the place, i don't know if you had time to  check the store and check the crashes on interiors.

I really dont see how  its possible that my mod could be doing this. My esp hardly edits anything. The esp doesnt doesnt effect the BOS outfits. Uncheck the esp and try again to make sure.

i've been to prydwen with no issues, I don't recall if I converted the science outfit but I'm 100% positive I converted the rest of the BOS outfits with no issues, ill test the police station in a few minutes.

why is it when i try to convert your silver shroud armor to cbbe by following your instructions that the feet fall through the armor

IDK. Are you batch building or trying to do it the old way?

did you install my slider addon mod?

Yes, i have installed Bodyslide Files v1.1 and of course 2pac's Skimpy armor replacer v1.7

You literally just admitted that you didnt install the slider addon mod

no

batch build it

i've been to prydwen with no issues, I don't recall if I converted the science outfit but I'm 100% positive I converted the rest of the BOS outfits with no issues, ill test the police station in a few minutes.

Please let me know what happens.

why is it when i try to convert your silver shroud armor to cbbe by following your instructions that the feet fall through the armor

IDK. Are you batch building or trying to do it the old way?

did you install my slider addon mod?

Yes, i have installed Bodyslide Files v1.1 and of course 2pac's Skimpy armor replacer v1.7

You literally just admitted that you didnt install the slider addon mod

no

batch build it

Please let me know what happens.

Im trying to do the way you posted a week ago

how else do you convert to cbbe, more specifically i use the hardbody cbbe 

Try batch building, like how the topic says you can.

Alright so I've been doing it wrong I suppose. But how do I batch build it? I clicked batch build like always but it's still the same. Or is there something I need to do to enable batch building?

You need the body slide files and you have to check off each outfit in the batch build list that shows up when you click batch build.

how else do you convert to cbbe, more specifically i use the hardbody cbbe 

Try batch building, like how the topic says you can.

Alright so I've been doing it wrong I suppose. But how do I batch build it? I clicked batch build like always but it's still the same. Or is there something I need to do to enable batch building?

You need the body slide files and you have to check off each outfit in the batch build list that shows up when you click batch build.

Okay so how do I get them? I never saw them in the pack.

no

batch build it

After reading the posts I went to the mentioned locations, and I had not crashed at all. I am also using the last version.

Heres some screens with all the BOS outfits that would be at said locations, all working fine. Only tooks screens in Police station though. All the armors are converted to my preset as you can see. W.E his issue is, its on his end.

attachicon.gif2016-01-04_00006.jpg

attachicon.gif2016-01-04_00007.jpg

attachicon.gif2016-01-04_00008.jpg

attachicon.gif2016-01-04_00009.jpg

Thank you for confirming this

Install everything, then click the batch build button in the bottom left of bodyslide. All my stuff is prefixed by 2pac. 

yes batch building does give me the right shape of the body but i want to shredded abs that come with the hardbody and i think because of the existing body thats attached to the armor it doesnt show the abs, how can i get around this?

You cant because he didnt make the hardbody an actual preset. Hardbody is a custom body. Mine is a custom body too but i made sliders to revert it back to cbbe so that it would be compatable. Use my 3d abs slider and you can get a similar look

no

batch build it

After reading the posts I went to the mentioned locations, and I had not crashed at all. I am also using the last version.

Thanks for confirming

Please look at the OP. I literally just updated everything about half an hour ago by reading through the OP. 2Pac updates the OP with new information every release. Have I said OP enough? I'm not sure if I have said OP enough because I can't stress how important reading the OP especially when the OP has up to date relevant information to your questions.

OP

Please look at the OP. I literally just updated everything about half an hour ago by reading through the OP. 2Pac updates the OP with new information every release. Have I said OP enough? I'm not sure if I have said OP enough because I can't stress how important reading the OP especially when the OP has up to date relevant information to your questions.

OP

:D  :D  :D  :D

OP

totally forgot an OP at the beginning of your OP. 

Probably a silly question, but I'm just trying to put abs and ribs on my custom CBBE preset.

I have to select one of 2pac's bodies to get his sliders to appear in Bodyslide, but the 2pac underwear body has a bikini and I can't find any other fully nude body with the 2pac sliders enabled.

How do I get 2pac's sliders to apply to a nude mesh?

Also, just in case anyone is searches for this, I figured out that the "do not touch slider" is actually melonstoCBBE.

ok thanks 2pac and Great job by the way your work is awesome keep it up!

Thanks, my abs slider should get you a similar look to hardbody

Probably a silly question, but I'm just trying to put abs and ribs on my custom CBBE preset.

I have to select one of 2pac's bodies to get his sliders to appear in Bodyslide, but the 2pac underwear body has a bikini and I can't find any other fully nude body with the 2pac sliders enabled.

How do I get 2pac's sliders to apply to a nude mesh?

Also, just in case anyone is searches for this, I figured out that the "do not touch slider" is actually melonstoCBBE.

Use bodyslide, not outfit studio for that. Select cbbe2pac in the outfit/body dropdown