2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

By the way, you have to add the outfits to both your own, new group and the "CBBE" group at once. Otherwise, the presets assigned to "CBBE" disappear.

Exactly. That's why my file contains two groups

"2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing" group and "CBBE" grup.

First one is for building, second for compatibility with presets.

That also means all sets are also part of CBBE set (vanilla outfits, 2pac's pack etc.) so I don't recommend using CBBE set for BatchBuild.

Nice work, when i tried doing this with the group editor that was built in, it wouldnt show any presets. I was too lazy to do it manually. You mind if i add this to the main download next update?

Oh what a fail. I didn't realise there is Group Manager

Of course. It's what I hoped for. Just use updated version.

The file is in a previous page

I thought installing through NMM would allow us to pick and choose? Instead it just installs everything.

The current one provided by 2pac provide the complete pack. It's me who is doing the modular one, but at this time, it's not finished nor published.

Thanks for the hard work.  Is it that complicated to make modular installation script for NMM?  I was looking around earlier but could not find a tutorial.

I also notice there are sections for "bikini" and "microbikini" but I can't find much under them.  In Bodyslide I see the "underwear" which is a micro bikini.  But I can't seem to find it in game.

I thought installing through NMM would allow us to pick and choose? Instead it just installs everything.

The current one provided by 2pac provide the complete pack. It's me who is doing the modular one, but at this time, it's not finished nor published.

Thanks for the hard work.  Is it that complicated to make modular installation script for NMM?  I was looking around earlier but could not find a tutorial.

I also notice there are sections for "bikini" and "microbikini" but I can't find much under them.  In Bodyslide I see the "underwear" which is a micro bikini.  But I can't seem to find it in game.

I kind of recall this being talked about and 2Pac saying they would be in eventually, (don't quote me though) but right now I think those are used for outfit pieces mainly. I would assume you could "probably" rename them to w.e the vanilla underwear is in game. Not sure though, and you may need to manually set up the textures in nifskope. I've never done it, but there are a couple of posts on how to do the textures some pages back.

Not sure the underwear in the vanilla game even has a file? Isn't that the original body file? Renaming them as something else in 2pac's pack should work though I'd guess, but you'd have to be careful to get all the files. I'm still not entirely clear on what all the stuff under textures and materials does, but I'd guess you could wind up with a pretty ugly thing if you didn't rename everything.

Edit: much to my amazement, copying only the underwear nif from the meshes folder to the prison rags mesh folder and renaming it (thus replacing the file) actually worked fine and produced a black bikini in game. I'm sure 2pac will make some awesome standalones in due course, but if you really can't wait to get a rad tan then that trick works.

For the underwear, I thought a bit about it. You'll need to create an esp adding the nif files, using a new equipment slot past 61 (maybe 70?), then add a random table for all underwear files (from what I have seen of the esp it could be like LLs_raider_random (not sure about the name)), then add that table to all npc equipment values (so they actually have it equipped). Also to prevent clipping, modify all apparel values so that they go on top of it (might be wrong for that last one).

A pretty hefty work, doesn't require the cdk but is a pain to do.

I guess I'll work on it after I finished the modular 2pac pack...

I kind of recall this being talked about and 2Pac saying they would be in eventually, (don't quote me though) but right now I think those are used for outfit pieces mainly. I would assume you could "probably" rename them to w.e the vanilla underwear is in game. Not sure though, and you may need to manually set up the textures in nifskope. I've never done it, but there are a couple of posts on how to do the textures some pages back.

The bikini's and microbikinis will be in eventually as standalone items.

Great work its there any way to recover the combat armor to the original one i like the clothes to show it everything but i want the armor to show normal hope you can help Military fatigues will be great too to make Skimpy   :D

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6972/? this has the batch files, so I would focus only on the torso's you don't like and keep the rest from 2pacs mod they fit his outfits much better, plus that mod still has a decent amount of clipping issues. Plus they start looking deformed with bigger breasts, as you can see authors character doesn't have very large breasts. So just a heads up

hi 2pac, just wondering what outfit this replaces?

i saw this pic at the nexus, anybody have a clue?

It is the 2pac Field Scribe in BodySlide

Now there is is this coat called "2pac FCoatKells" on Bodyslide.  Which 1 is it?

And what is the item ID for Black widow suit?

post-178148-0-91372400-1452070801_thumb.png