2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

You can't set the material path in outfit studio, must be nifskope.

I delete the feet In blender before I export, I don't zap them so I can't help with that issue.

So you export the body as .obj or use a Blender plugin to import/export nifs?

Export from blender as obj

Alright guys just an update, my Christmas break is over and I'm back in school now, so the amount of time I have to work in this mod has been cut in half. Updates will come a little slower now but I am going to continue working on it and finish it soon!

School?! Theres loot to be pillaged, creatures to murder, and boobs to dress! You need to find a nice basement somewhere and forget about this "school" you can google everything they are making you study. :P

haha I probably could but I usually only do that if I have a terrible professor!

Unfortunately teachers now have tools to search for paragraphs that have been copy/pasted from Wikipedia....

Hope school goes good for you 2pac, thanks for all your hard work through the holidays

Good thing I'm not an English major then ;). I haven't had to write a paper in years lol

I can't belive you are in school! So talented people came from high tech instituts. If you continue your work and study you may become game developer. Goodluck!

One of my eventually goals :)

Grognak

2016_01_06_00001.jpg

I also made a version that is just a resize of vanilla for those of you who want more modest characters lol. Just didnt take a picture of that one!

24gq0s1.jpg

Mmm no! I think you can do much better, and perhaps without touching the mesh, look at the example I give. Try again, I know you can.

Grognak

2016_01_06_00001.jpg

I also made a version that is just a resize of vanilla for those of you who want more modest characters lol. Just didnt take a picture of that one!

24gq0s1.jpg

Mmm no! I think you can do much better, and perhaps without touching the mesh, look at the example I give. Try again, I know you can.

wtf.gif

If i wanted to make a blue  lacy outfit, i would make one, i wouldnt retexture the grognak one.

The vanilla game has great textures, so i used them when i can

Grognak

2016_01_06_00001.jpg

24gq0s1.jpg

i like more 2pac's variant :P He doing his job perfect ;)

I am loving the work you are doing, THANK YOU! I have been using them for a while and updating as you go, originally I had my combat armor chest piece as a bar that goes across both breasts, now it is more like some metal above the breasts but I see no info on variations of this piece like you have for BoS uniform and Vault Suit. Which of the files do I change out to get back to the original model?

I am loving the work you are doing, THANK YOU! I have been using them for a while and updating as you go, originally I had my combat armor chest piece as a bar that goes across both breasts, now it is more like some metal above the breasts but I see no info on variations of this piece like you have for BoS uniform and Vault Suit. Which of the files do I change out to get back to the original model?

I got rid of it because it clipped with evey underarmor lol. Ill be using the mesh for a different outfit though

Im having a problem with the lab coat. It shows correctly in bodyslide but appears vanilla in game. Anyone know what i might have done wrong? :(

I've only done the BOS labcoat, not the other lab coats yet

I've seen it today visiting the Prydwen, been these especially for that, grat job, looks gorgeous!

I got rid of it because it clipped with evey underarmor lol. Ill be using the mesh for a different outfit though

I like both but i keep the barred one cause I prefer the bottom of this version, could you do a mix of the two please?

:P

Which outfit is this?  Is it the mysterious Kells outfit I still can't find ID to?

yes i mixed it with a few other outfits in outfit studio and replaced pipers outfit with it.

fun fact : cpt kell use Piper coat texture for its normal! (yeah, I am working on the outfits too)

Hai 2Pac.. Happy Belated New Years!!

Refreshed all my assets (Mats, meshes..etc) with the updated list and everything works beautifully. It didn't break any of my custom N7 or Latex stuff either .. /cheer. Your coursers outfit however does not map to the texture.. It's the only outfit that comes up purple when I or Cait wear it. Do I need to rebuild the .osp again or is this something your are currently working on fixing. I remember I had a similar issue with another outfit and you waved your magic wand and fixed it ^_^

Otherwise, amazing work. It's made Fo4 replay value x1000.. the best (to date) I have seen, and love to use everyday.!

Screen_Shot286.png

Screen_Shot287.png

Shelly

xoxoxox

Refreshed all my assets (Mats, meshes..etc) with the updated list and everything works beautifully. It didn't break any of my custom N7 or Latex stuff either .. /cheer. Your coursers outfit however does not map to the texture.. It's the only outfit that comes up purple when I or Cait wear it. Do I need to rebuild the .osp again or is this something your are currently working on fixing. I remember I had a similar issue with another outfit and you waved your magic wand and fixed it ^_^

Otherwise, amazing work. It's made Fo4 replay value x1000.. the best (to date) I have seen, and love to use everyday.!

Screen_Shot286.png

Screen_Shot287.png

Shelly

xoxoxox

double check your texture file structure that outfit for sure works 

"Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Textures\armor\pac4eva7\blackwidow"

Screen_Shot286.png

Screen_Shot287.png

Shelly

xoxoxox

you seems to be missing the texture file of the outfit. Can you check in outfit studio the nif file ? Right click a part, propriety, texture button. If it's empty, it's a problem with the source file.

The outfit use silvershroud texture (I am not joking), but vanilla one, so the problem could not come from there...