Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons

On 6/5/2018 at 10:00 PM, snarfies said:

Oh, yeah, I probably should have mentioned that I've done that - she doesn't say anything of interest, or anything that sounds like she's been caught at anything.  I can ask her some questions about my investigation, and pay for some XP, and that's about it.

It seems it gets sort of 50/50, and I don't know why it works half the time and the other half it doesn't.

If it doesn't work, use the following console commands:

Select Joelle in console

Type "StartConversation Player FBDS1JoelleConfront1"

4 hours ago, pepertje said:

It seems it gets sort of 50/50, and I don't know why it works half the time and the other half it doesn't.

If it doesn't work, use the following console commands:

Reveal hidden contents

Select Joelle in console

Type "StartConversation Player FBDS1JoelleConfront1"

Thank you!

On 4/17/2018 at 9:01 AM, pepertje said:

Looks like the problem was the lack of audio files. Apparantly, New Vegas's engine doesn't like firing a script after a line with no audio, even if you have the silent voice mod. So there's some blank audio files included in the updated version, it should fire it up properly. :smile:

It doesn't.  Jade and Bourne still just stare at each other silently, at least on my end.

In light of that I had Jade just scavenge power armor, but then I did a Sunny Day for April, and when I finally found April, her and her mother just silently stare at each other as well.

I need help! turns out sex with Reddin while doing 'Making Friends' Quest does not activate because Reddin is considered invalid target by sexout engine.

I have no idea why things work this way. maybe emergency placeholder check must be set?

Turns out Reileys Rutter Quest giver does not appear if i dont complete 'Making Friends' quest. I had to reset all my efforts to check out what's wrong with my progress.

Sincerely 

Oops! wrong thread, sorry!

...and now I've had a woman named "Nadia" run up to us in Novac, and all she does is stare, no dialogue.  This is now the third NPC in this series that's done that.  Seems to be a recurring theme.

Oh well, I do like the ambition of the Jade module, anyhow.

40 minutes ago, snarfies said:

...and now I've had a woman named "Nadia" run up to us in Novac, and all she does is stare, no dialogue.  This is now the third NPC in this series that's done that.  Seems to be a recurring theme.

Oh well, I do like the ambition of the Jade module, anyhow.

If you've just arrived in Novac for Jade's quest, Nadia should be having dialogue. Could be that the voice files are wonky. I should definitely whip up the blank audio files all round.

9 hours ago, pepertje said:

If you've just arrived in Novac for Jade's quest, Nadia should be having dialogue. Could be that the voice files are wonky. I should definitely whip up the blank audio files all round.

Yeah, that'd probably be great, thanks.  I know there's a program now that does it at least semi-automatically (https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/63052).  I tried messing with it and GECK, but I can't figure it out.

I seem to be having this problem too. I noticed that after finishing the fallout main quest and got rescued by the brotherhood, Jade and Captain Bourne are in the courtyard just staring at each other and getting close to triggers a cutscene where nothing happens between Jade and Captain Bourne. I used console commands to enable player controls and when I talk to Jade the camera just zooms in and does nothing else. Could I have some help or advice on this issue? Thanks in advance. :)

51 minutes ago, gizmo1206 said:

so the rivet city security person in the beginning of zeta can have you start the buzzkill quest

Oh boy, I'll have to sort that one out right quick 0.o

5 hours ago, pepertje said:

Oh boy, I'll have to sort that one out right quick 0.o

just in case i loaded a earlier save and avoided that npc,and after finishing the zeta dlc and getting the ending prompt of the player character giving birth she stays pregnant,so is the player character suppose to go into labour after that message? and is that pregnancy suppose to show up in the medical scanner? because currently she has a pregnant belly with no pregnancy according to the scanner and pip boy stats menu

6 hours ago, gizmo1206 said:

just in case i loaded a earlier save and avoided that npc,and after finishing the zeta dlc and getting the ending prompt of the player character giving birth she stays pregnant,so is the player character suppose to go into labour after that message? and is that pregnancy suppose to show up in the medical scanner? because currently she has a pregnant belly with no pregnancy according to the scanner and pip boy stats menu

Check your pregnancy settings in your MCM.  It should be set at 0 for non pregnant.  

10 minutes ago, gizmo1206 said:

so should female fertility enable or non human pregnancy be set to 0 and after setting that should i restart the dlc?

The pregnancy belly adjust slider is set by the mod itself throughout the DLC, but if it remains at 7 by the end, you should reset that specific slider back to 0.

7 minutes ago, pepertje said:

The pregnancy belly adjust slider is set by the mod itself throughout the DLC, but if it remains at 7 by the end, you should reset that specific slider back to 0. 

okay so theres no actual birth,yeah for simple fixes :D

15 minutes ago, gizmo1206 said:

for the red pepper quest "an offer well refuse" i have the caps to pay the slaver but i get no option to,would this be caused by playing a good karma character?

You need 1500, not 500. 500 for every girl, bringing the total for all three to 1500.

so back to the red pepper quests i just went back to the mutant camp that was there during the quest "premature eradication" and i warned Noelle about Drakes plan and i succeeded the mutant speech check and she is now there a slave a couple ingame days later

1 hour ago, gizmo1206 said:

so back to the red pepper quests i just went back to the mutant camp that was there during the quest "premature eradication" and i warned Noelle about Drakes plan and i succeeded the mutant speech check and she is now there a slave a couple ingame days later

As is intended. Even if you warn her, you can sell her off to the Super Mutants. There are essentially 3 options:

-Sell her to the Super Mutants.

-Warn her and don't sell her.

-Keep her in the dark and don't sell her.

19 minutes ago, pepertje said:

As is intended. Even if you warn her, you can sell her off to the Super Mutants. There are essentially 3 options:

-Sell her to the Super Mutants.

-Warn her and don't sell her.

-Keep her in the dark and don't sell her.

but i never sold her off and she is currently a slave

21 minutes ago, gizmo1206 said:

but i never sold her off and she is currently a slave

Hmmm... odd. I'll have to look into it some more, because oddly, I can't even find out where in the quest logs Noelle is moved -,-

28 minutes ago, pepertje said:

Hmmm... odd. I'll have to look into it some more, because oddly, I can't even find out where in the quest logs Noelle is moved -,-

well despite doing the speech check she starts attacking the mutants until only the super mutant master is left since he cant die and then when i came back in a few days she was enslaved despite not selling her