Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons

59 minutes ago, gizmo1206 said:

oh and if you dont mind me asking what are all the quests that involve super mutants

Not that many. Most only involve having to fight them. There is a breeding job for some Enclave soldiers near Fairfax, though. They are most prominent in the Red Pepper quests, but again this would involve you having to fight them.

38 minutes ago, pepertje said:

Not that many. Most only involve having to fight them. There is a breeding job for some Enclave soldiers near Fairfax, though. They are most prominent in the Red Pepper quests, but again this would involve you having to fight them.

okay thanks,since i run this and sexout breeder it seems to cause some issues with mutants but i noticed if i dont do the going to gnr quest i dont seem to have any issues with them.so im just trying to get all the mutant quests out of the way before i progress

17 minutes ago, gizmo1206 said:

okay thanks,since i run this and sexout breeder it seems to cause some issues with mutants but i noticed if i dont do the going to gnr quest i dont seem to have any issues with them.so im just trying to get all the mutant quests out of the way before i progress

Well... there is another quest in the Mojave, but I'm guessing you're referring to the incompatibility with the quest where you can befriend the Super Mutants. Sexout Solutions, I believe.

10 minutes ago, pepertje said:

Well... there is another quest in the Mojave, but I'm guessing you're referring to the incompatibility with the quest where you can befriend the Super Mutants. Sexout Solutions, I believe.

nope the mod is sexoutttwquestoverhaul,in the list of sexout mods thread under ttw mods theres a warning "!!NOTE!! There are mod conflicts between the FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul(+Addon) and Fertile Breeder TTW Addons, related to Supermutant behaviour. Until there is a way to fix it, best solution is to run either of the 2 mods, or ignore the Supermutant content of Fertile Breeders TTW Addons." also my bad confused that with sexout breeder as the mod but yeah in ttwquestoverhaul becoming friendly with the mutants breaks some mutant quests,like doing the red pepper quest to wipe them out with noelle but i was able to avoid that by not being friendly with them

Update.  The new esp (esm) works fine.  The mission does work itself out too after you complete hunters hunted.  

Black Talon is however still not working properly.  It is not marked as a qst item and you can't drop it into a container.  The scope also doesn't work on it but that is a minor detail. 

so another red pepper issue when picking to dance on the stage it goes free cam and my character just stands there for a few seconds returning control and when i had Jade as a companion(not sure if its just Jade or any companions) it went free cam and my character disappears showing up a few seconds later.And not sure if im just really unlucky but whenever i do a private session i never get any customers but that could just be really bad luck.

There's a really bad/annoying glitch in my save from Zeta, I had to edit my race after coming out of tranquility lane, and now whenever I switch clothes my body switches to P7 even after completing the DLC and armor does not revert upon being unequipped. I can temporarily make this go away by resetting through the pregnancy mod menu, but it comes back whenever I change armor and I'd really like an option to remove whatever flag is causing this problem. Update: read back through the thread, solved the problem by changing the slider back to 0. I'm not sure why that isn't something that's done automatically, though.

8 hours ago, testing5432 said:

There's a really bad/annoying glitch in my save from Zeta, I had to edit my race after coming out of tranquility lane, and now whenever I switch clothes my body switches to P7 even after completing the DLC and armor does not revert upon being unequipped. I can temporarily make this go away by resetting through the pregnancy mod menu, but it comes back whenever I change armor and I'd really like an option to remove whatever flag is causing this problem. Update: read back through the thread, solved the problem by changing the slider back to 0. I'm not sure why that isn't something that's done automatically, though.

It's supposed to be done automatically. I'll push through Zeta again to see if I can fix this bug.

Sorry, one more bug report. After starting broken steel jade is frozen near bourne, and player control is lost upon approach. Update: managed to get it working by enabling movement again, leaving and reentering the citadel. Also, the pathfinding for bourne seems completely dead. She just walks back and forth and I have no idea where to go to find april. Update 2: She found April after I finished broken steel, but is just staring at her after I talked to her. Whatever the next quest stage is won't start. Update 3: Managed to solve the problem by killing and resurrecting bourne at every quest stage. I think it might have something to do with a bug in the initial conversation with jade.

14 minutes ago, x3kmak said:

FBDCbreeder is causing some weird interactions with the middeck from river city, making like the cells aren't loading but appear when entering the rooms.

That one keeps popping up for some reason. Clearing any edits to the cell seems to fix it, but adding Jade's door back and moving the door back suddenly makes it reappear. I'll see if completely scrubbing the edits to the cell and doing everything via scripts fixes it.

EDIT: Try this plugin. Let me know if this fixes it.

FBDCBreeder.esp

1 hour ago, pepertje said:

That one keeps popping up for some reason. Clearing any edits to the cell seems to fix it, but adding Jade's door back and moving the door back suddenly makes it reappear. I'll see if completely scrubbing the edits to the cell and doing everything via scripts fixes it.

FBDCBreeder.esp

that fixed it,rivet cities middeck is all there after downloading that plugin

9 hours ago, pepertje said:

FBDCBreeder.esp

8 hours ago, gizmo1206 said:

that fixed it,rivet cities middeck is all there after downloading that plugin

Can also confirm that it fixed the middeck, I also noticed many problems with the Queen of the hive quest.

• Quests updates to detonate bomb despite not even opening the door to the hive and placing the bomb.
  • Entering the Hive doesn't update the "enter the hive" part of the quest
  • Where I place the bombs? I tried the tunnel just entering the hive but its just says its connect to other tunnels. quest marker still points to the entrace where you open the locked door.
  • cazadores kill everybody, julia included, ressurected the captured breeder and they are passive and can save them (" are they suppose to be hanged according to their dialogue?") but julia is agressive to the cazadores and the PC, have to set her as passive.
  • Can complete quest but have to ressurect Julia and talk her down to stop breeding and get out of there (didn't test killing her)
  • Are cazadores suppposed to kill in all interactions (which makes sence) or there is some you got captured interaction.

Edit: also is Raymond supposed to die after completing the quest?

6 hours ago, xtremetaco123 said:

When I try to recruit Jade from Novac after I dismiss her, she just vanishes almost instantly. Is there a solution to this?

No, not as far as I know. Maybe try moving her somewhere else using MoveTo?

20 hours ago, x3kmak said:

Can also confirm that it fixed the middeck, I also noticed many problems with the Queen of the hive quest.

• Quests updates to detonate bomb despite not even opening the door to the hive and placing the bomb.
  • Entering the Hive doesn't update the "enter the hive" part of the quest
  • Where I place the bombs? I tried the tunnel just entering the hive but its just says its connect to other tunnels. quest marker still points to the entrace where you open the locked door.
  • cazadores kill everybody, julia included, ressurected the captured breeder and they are passive and can save them (" are they suppose to be hanged according to their dialogue?") but julia is agressive to the cazadores and the PC, have to set her as passive.
  • Can complete quest but have to ressurect Julia and talk her down to stop breeding and get out of there (didn't test killing her)
  • Are cazadores suppposed to kill in all interactions (which makes sence) or there is some you got captured interaction.

Edit: also is Raymond supposed to die after completing the quest?

This is happening to me as well.  Did not use your new updated .esp file. Using 0.2.8 DC Breeder. 

I think I should put this question here (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) but on previous play though w/ fb I just rushed to get Willow (strait to the train didn't even go to megaton after 101, then straight back to dc after I got her). And when I got to Jade on zeta she started the dialog for after getting to Mojave right after the she got out of cell. Is there a way to get Willow with out triggering this?

1 hour ago, concietedleech07 said:

I think I should put this question here (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) but on previous play though w/ fb I just rushed to get Willow (strait to the train didn't even go to megaton after 101, then straight back to dc after I got her). And when I got to Jade on zeta she started the dialog for after getting to Mojave right after the she got out of cell. Is there a way to get Willow with out triggering this?

Jade isn't supposed to start her Mojave entrance dialogue if she'd not available when first entering the Mojave, so I'll have to look into that.

I found a work around was actually bout to edit the last post, I just coc'ed to the Nipton rest stop got Willow as a companion then coc'ed back to the capital waste. Also the bug was from before you added the silent voice files. I just bored and stop playing for a bit. If it helps I think it has something to with doc Mitchell's house or good springs bc when I coc'ed it was just to get willow, so I only hit the map markers for the rest stop and that spot where the jackals jump you on the road to nipton

Can I get some help with Elliott hes not responding. I see you said i have to complete Wolfe's quest but who is Wolfe and what is his quest. Or what is Zura's Endeavor quest id and what stage could i set it to to complete the part with the broken Elliott. Thank's in advanced. 

1 hour ago, THEMEMESJACK said:

What is Immersive Creature Pregnancy?

'Immersive Creatures' is a Skyrim mod (Might also be for Fallout 4). And I believe there is a mod on the Skyrim-section to extends creature pregnancy to the added creatures from that mod.

What it has to do with Fertile Breeder TTW, I don't know. It's not even the correct game.