Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons

So, I've an issue with Jade and completing Mr. House's quest chain: after the brotherhood quest is completed, I'm accused of throwing my chips in with the Legion. The only thing I can think of is the brotherhoodhousealliance mod I have on, and that's about the only thing that could be causing it.

I was doing FBZeta, went through the Cargo Hold to the Research Chamber, got to that room with the teleporter, and Jade just stands in front of the console, not doing anything. If I use the teleporter she constantly just runs through it. What do I do?

Nvm, fixed it

Would like to know how you fixed this issue. Having the exact same problem. Tried to force the conversation via console, but it doesn't kick-start the rest of the chain and progression of the quest I guess.

Turns out if you just wait around a minute or so, the quest progresses; the dialogue just doesn't show.

The space suit 'auto-equip' feature also wasn't working for me either, but I worked around it by player.removeitem-ing the 'quest' pregnant armor, then equipping the space suit. You can always get another outfit back by talking to Jade.

Above hiccups aside, Fertile Breeder TTW is turning out to be a great perverted experience with re-installing TTW after a couple year hiatus. Great work pepertje!  :)

I have run into a problem that I am unable to find a fix for.

After completing zeta with Jade and going to her home in rivet city. I can have the initial conversation with her but after getting the quest "The hunter and the hunted" I can no longer speak with her. When I activate her the camera zooms in and then out again, not starting the conversation. Is there a way to fix this?

On a side note, if I cheat myself into her room before starting zeta I was able to continue to converse with her. It is only after zeta that I can't speak to her.

I have included my load order.

I had that issue with elliot, plus certain fb scripts not firing. I moved all FB esps to the bottom of the ESMs and that seems to have helped <i'll know for sure once i get to dating Jade, that script would not fire even after 50+ dates>

• 2 weeks later...

At the Red Pepper, dancing on stage doesn't appear to work. As soon as my character crosses the main stage to the parapet section, the camera switches to free motion, but then she just stands there. Granted, being as pregnant as she is, I shouldn't expect much, but a little shimmy would be nice :P

Perhaps I'm missing an animation file somewhere?

the zura's endeavor quest when you search for the diary, trying to find mr rourke's address, the quest marker points at the headmasters terminal

i can only activate the protectron nothing else where am i to search?

the zura's endeavor quest when you search for the diary, trying to find mr rourke's address, the quest marker points at the headmasters terminal

A small note next to the terminal.

A small note next to the terminal.

it's missing,

but ill be loading an old save file 

and looking for it in the esp explorer mod

ill report back when i've checked thanks

found it, thanks

i have Question: in the quest where you get jade back from mc Donald is jade suppose to have a different clothes? (she is in her normal green tanktop)

and another one: every other clothes in jades wardrobe just makes jade naked is it suppose to do that?

oh o wait she did change clothes after i load a save

• 2 weeks later...

Yo!

About Jade:

the Nadia cell - the locked room after the end of Jane NV memories quest

Jane sits on chair

Nadia sits on sofa

3rd NPC "Charles" pops up

None of them seem to do anything - is the key just waiting or did they not trigger something?

The cell is a locked [key req] room after all 

additional side info: Jade pregs with "haunted tunnels" ghoul, carried her then "as is" to NV

////////////////////////

edit:

got me some additional info from fnvedit:

something INDEED not triggered; quests tab in pip does not list "Something's gotta give" - i wonder why it didnt properly launch

oh well, in that cell without actual quest sux XD

reloading save from 30 min prior (before doing flashbacks-slideshow quest) and staying away from goodsprings cemetery for now; 

gonna do more DC instead or check out the new Captured quest/s (im a jumper - i never "finish" east before going west - i do here there here there ....)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having trouble finding Julie after cleaning out Bethesda ruins.

Could be she's stuck somewhere. Check around the beacon to see if she's there. Otherwise, move yourself to her using console to find out where she is, or move her to you directly.

• 4 weeks later...

How do I install the FBZeta -Voices? I installed part 1, but then part 2 crashes FOMM. Do I need to merge them? but then it says it will overwrite some existing data.

Unpack the zip/rar files in a seperate folder. You can either merge them again and toss them in a mod manager, or you could place them in the Data folder directly.

Do we have any date on the new voices for the mods or have i missed something and they are already out?

I'm trying to get new voices in there, but as soon as there's a new voice pack, I'll post it in the Fertile Breeder DL page.

I figured it would be fun to do a bit of a Q&A while I'm working on a bunch of other projects. If you have any questions, ask them in this Patreon post. It should be public, which means anyone gets to ask away.

For non-Patrons, I'll answer 1 question. For Patrons, I'll answer up to 3. But feel free to ask more, and I'll pick the most interesting ones ;)

I figured it would be fun to do a bit of a Q&A while I'm working on a bunch of other projects. If you have any questions, ask them in this Patreon post. It should be public, which means anyone gets to ask away.

For non-Patrons, I'll answer 1 question. For Patrons, I'll answer up to 3. But feel free to ask more, and I'll pick the most interesting ones ;)

It is asking to log on before asking a question. Thought I'd put that out there. At least it is for me.

It is asking to log on before asking a question. Thought I'd put that out there. At least it is for me.

You will need a Patreon account, you don't have to pledge to me, though ;)

You will need a Patreon account, you don't have to pledge to me, though ;)

Ah.... I see... :P

You know I would if I could... :D

I´m having probs with buzzkill i talked to all the suspects and the quest dont mark is done so i can´t go forward Fracine reveals she was paid to have cazadors all i remember that his first name is Michel the rest i forgot so i cant look for info were he stays

I´m having probs with buzzkill i talked to all the suspects and the quest dont mark is done so i can´t go forward Fracine reveals she was paid to have cazadors all i remember that his first name is Michel the rest i forgot so i cant look for info were he stays

Just talking to them doesn't help. You have to either get a confession out of one of them or you have to trail them for a while to see if any of them do anything that isn't technically legal.

Just talking to them doesn't help. You have to either get a confession out of one of them or you have to trail them for a while to see if any of them do anything that isn't technically legal.

thanks