Yes jimmy.

Could we have a download link other than Mega? 100kbps shows about 5 hours to download.

http://heroedeleyenda.tumblr.com/post/146845620336/loverslab-is-on-transition-to-new-version

Yes it already comes with the collisions attached to the head or yes we need to download the havokobject or female head nif seperately?

You don't need to download the havok object nor the female head separately.  All you need to do is batch build your preferred body with the included presets whether you are using UUNP or CBBE.  Herodes basically did most of the work for you so you don't have to do the extra stuff.

Yes jimmy.

Could we have a download link other than Mega? 100kbps shows about 5 hours to download.

http://heroedeleyenda.tumblr.com/post/146845620336/loverslab-is-on-transition-to-new-version

Yes it already comes with the collisions attached to the head or yes we need to download the havokobject or female head nif seperately?

You don't need to download the havok object nor the female head separately.  All you need to do is batch build your preferred body with the included presets whether you are using UUNP or CBBE.  Herodes basically did most of the work for you so you don't have to do the extra stuff.

I'm wondering if you even need the havok object included in the mod, it seems my CBBE/COS body's with the HDT skeleton work just fine without it incl followers and npc's in terms of bouncy bouncy and collisions, Need to do some more testing with it when i have the time but it seems rather redundant atm.

Yes jimmy.

Ok thanks I usually just build the body straight to the folder it's pointing to and click the big BUILD button, not really clear on what you mean batch build since I never use it, I usually just build the body, hands and feet(sometimes I use ctrl command and it goes to my overwrite so I can put it manullay into follower mods) and then just build each outfit from my armor mods separately since some have zap sliders, is that fine too?

Hm, dont know why, but after 3 reinstallations Jennifer still doe not open her mouth while speaking.

Another question, i use the AIO Hair from this mod, it comes with physics movement, but the physics is not working on them. Any hints ?

Sry to ask that again, just curious if someone could help me here ?

Thanks.

Edit : And dont know why, but jennifers head is now brown ?

Does this mod add the files for the other mods used in this mod, or do you have to download all the other mods (eg, CBBE, bijin wives, valerica (replacer), SoS, etc) separately?

You have to download and install them all first. If you choose CBBE pick COS on install.

Forgive me for the noobish question, but i just made the transition from cbbe to uunp after many years of using the former (thanks to this wonderful pack) and while i'm pretty happy i upgraded to the much more detailed and higher-poly body, i am mightly confused on the bodyslide department. Installed newest BS version, and everything seems to be ok, but how can i rebuild the body with the working hdt vagina and such? On the CBBE version all i had to do was to select COS body as main body and the preset i wanted to customize. But it seems there is no similar bodyslide files for UUNP included on the pack. It's because bodyslide is not avaliable for UUNP version yet? Or do i simply pick Unified UUNP HDT? Again, forgive me if i'm being stupid.

Forgive me for the noobish question, but i just made the transition from cbbe to uunp after many years of using the former (thanks to this wonderful pack) and while i'm pretty happy i upgraded to the much more detailed and higher-poly body, i am mightly confused on the bodyslide department. Installed newest BS version, and everything seems to be ok, but how can i rebuild the body with the working hdt vagina and such? On the CBBE version all i had to do was to select COS body as main body and the preset i wanted to customize. But it seems there is no similar bodyslide files for UUNP included on the pack. It's because bodyslide is not avaliable for UUNP version yet? Or do i simply pick Unified UUNP HDT? Again, forgive me if i'm being stupid.

In Bodyslide pick Unified UNP Special, you also need to build special hands and feet as well. Once you pick that you can build any UUNP body of your choice and all should be working.

Thanks a lot, Afro! It worked, woooot! \o/

Asking myself why i took so long to make the transition. The lack of poly definition on CBBE always bothered me, I guess i was just taken aback by the prospect of scrapping years worth of custom-made textures and body presets. But hell, it was worth it, with this i can make bodies with Witcher-level of realism (speaking of which, has anyone ever made presets inspired on TW 2/3? That would be the ideal to me, I'm trying to work with the Dream Girl preset as a starting point, but i'm just too noob at uunp editing).

What has to be done to add collisions to new creatures?

I'm interested in expanding BDIC http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46289-bdic-a027z/ to support this.

Have we gotten better at this since 2014? I found directions here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26891-how-to-enable-hdt-belly-distortions-with-sos-announcement/

It's really time consuming to manually do it on every single mesh. Is there a better way?

Yes jimmy.

Ok thanks I usually just build the body straight to the folder it's pointing to and click the big BUILD button, not really clear on what you mean batch build since I never use it, I usually just build the body, hands and feet(sometimes I use ctrl command and it goes to my overwrite so I can put it manullay into follower mods) and then just build each outfit from my armor mods separately since some have zap sliders, is that fine too?

Batch build meaning on the bottom left side of the program, right click on "batch build" button.  You can also use the "BUILD" button as well, especially if you are just adjusting the armors.

Here's the tutorial on how to create a body on bodyslide.  You prbably know this already but just in case if that helps...sorry im a little tired lol

Yes jimmy.

Batch build meaning on the bottom left side of the program, right click on "batch build" button.  You can also use the "BUILD" button as well, especially if you are just adjusting the armors.

Here's the tutorial on how to create a body on bodyslide.  You prbably know this already but just in case if that helps...sorry im a little tired lol

No problem thanks I just meant I didn't understand what you meant by batch building for building the body meshes(for the naked body I mean not armors). maybe there was something I didn't know. I thought there was only one body(naked) for the whole game so didn't understand how you batch build just for that, unless of course building a different body for a certain follower and putting those meshes in their folder. I've seen that video it's Shinji's i'll watch again though so it can sink in some more.

So im having a bit of problem here. Latest version of the Nexus Mod manager doesnt really let me pick the installation options. It just straight installs it. How do i work around that ? I really dont feel like installing the other mod manager.

What has to be done to add collisions to new creatures?

I'm interested in expanding BDIC http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46289-bdic-a027z/ to support this.

Have we gotten better at this since 2014? I found directions here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26891-how-to-enable-hdt-belly-distortions-with-sos-announcement/

It's really time consuming to manually do it on every single mesh. Is there a better way?

Okay - what's required for the penis to have collisions? I've tried adding the HDT Havok Path to Blaze of Eventide without success.

CHAPTER 04 EXTRA: HDT PUSSY ON CUSTOM FOLLOWERS

How to add HDT Pussies to custom followers, which files we need to replace in order to have all working perfect with no issues.

Where can I find information how to do this?  If I download a custom follower mod or NPC replacer mod, how do I add UUNP Special to it?  How did you do this for the Bijin mods?

I tried a couple of things:

1. Project UUNP gives a way to make a UUNP Special body with HDT pussy from Bodyslide, but you can't import a custom NPC body into Bodyslide, right?
  2. I tried the "HOW TO ADD *.XML FILES TO YOUR MESHES" instructions from your previous thread Get Vagina working with collisions! and link it to the hdtVagina.xml file in this mod but it didn't work.