hmmm, i can either install the mod without COS and it doesnt work at all, or i can install with COS but that gives me severe framerate issues and stutters unrelated to graphics settings.

anyone having the same issue or willing to help out?

Hey again everyone. =-)

I saw another post mentioning textures that were sub-par, IE entirely pink and pixelated. I too have had this issue for quite some time, thinking that was just how it was supposed to be.
After looking into things a bit more, though, it's clear to me that this isn't intended whatsoever.

So the first thing I'll mention is that I would like some feedback concerning this, as in what I may be doing wrong.

The second thing being I noticed in Nifskope that all the mesh replacers are pointing to the generic female folder, and all textures therein. This may be confusing, so let me explain with an example.
Let's look at Ysolda, in Nifskope the default texture path that comes with the mod is "textures\actors\character\female\femalebody_1.dds," however I looked in the file structure and she's supposed to have her own custom skin, located at "textures\actors\character\Ysolda\femalebody_1.dds."

I'm still looking into this, but I figured I would post my findings and thoughts thus far.

hey can you add UNP-SH (UNP-She Hulk) body in the next release??

Unless I'm not seeing something right, She Hulk is in bodyslide all you have to do is build it. You may need to manually replace some dds and nif files.

for now but heroede is making new custom collisions so building in bodyslide wont be as good as that.

Okay, and when that comes out why wouldn't it work as well as is with UNP She Hulk already in bodyslide? Is there something special that needs to be done for that body in particular? I don't follow.

I have all in one and fnis installed with MO, can i now just put the old data folder together with the new one?
Because all of the "old" mods are not recognized, of course, and skyrim is freaking out  :dodgy:

I would go to the Nexus and grab a saved game.  There is one that has a level 81 character using only Skyrim Legendary. I would use that because you can fast travel just about anywhere and test the game as needed.  Then I would slowly add your mods with Mod Organizer until you get them all back up and running without issue.

I'm to afraid that the game will be completely destroyed, so i'll stop messing around with this mod. However, thanks for your help !

I have been sitting here for a while now thinking about this, it really has my interested because its odd, and i cant believe i missed this line "Because all of the "old" mods are not recognized" does that mean you manged to load the old save on that "fresh" install. I think i was more blown away with how messed up the shot looked, i really never seen it that bad and i did some extreme things over the years, it could not have possible loaded could it ? i mean  ...... no it cant be can it ? i mean seriously ...... now i'm really interested to know actually.

I mean i dunno if that would have messed it up that badly cause i never get those kind of saves to load at all even if i try my best (purple, black texture and crashes is the worst i ever had), but on the off chance that it did load anything is possible really (witch is why the general number 1 rule of modding is to never load a old save when messing around with you mod list). Dang it now i feel bad for not having seen that part and being hypnotized by the messed up screenshots :(

I was actually thinking more along the lines of a corrupted download ore something, never though about the possibility of the old save being loaded to begin with, since essentially this should have been a easy process aside from re-install the mods you had before.

Yeah it loaded the normal save with the fresh install. Then the post after that "you wouldn't believe this" was with both data folders together. Today i startet a new game and nothing seemed odd, but it was as if nothing special were installed, not even SkyUI or MCM. It's so frustrating, after several days of trying, still standing on the same point  :D I'll just delete everything regarding MO and return to good old NMM  :heart: 

Originally i played Skyrim on the ps3 back in the day when it came out. That's the reason there's no dlc on the pc - it's on the ps3. I played it about 1000 hours and was speechless everytime i saw a modded Skyrim on youtube. Although not having an high end gaming pc, i couldn't resist. Bought it again and started modding about a half a year ago, so all this is quite new for me. As you noticed, i am not a gopherlike modgenius, but somehow got realvision and 200 other mods working and was happy :D But you want always more and greed overcomes you. Before you realize what went wrong, your save isn't accessible anymore and hundreds of hours gameplay are gone ;D

I have all in one and fnis installed with MO, can i now just put the old data folder together with the new one?
Because all of the "old" mods are not recognized, of course, and skyrim is freaking out  :dodgy:

I would go to the Nexus and grab a saved game.  There is one that has a level 81 character using only Skyrim Legendary. I would use that because you can fast travel just about anywhere and test the game as needed.  Then I would slowly add your mods with Mod Organizer until you get them all back up and running without issue.

I'm to afraid that the game will be completely destroyed, so i'll stop messing around with this mod. However, thanks for your help !

I have been sitting here for a while now thinking about this, it really has my interested because its odd, and i cant believe i missed this line "Because all of the "old" mods are not recognized" does that mean you manged to load the old save on that "fresh" install. I think i was more blown away with how messed up the shot looked, i really never seen it that bad and i did some extreme things over the years, it could not have possible loaded could it ? i mean  ...... no it cant be can it ? i mean seriously ...... now i'm really interested to know actually.

I mean i dunno if that would have messed it up that badly cause i never get those kind of saves to load at all even if i try my best (purple, black texture and crashes is the worst i ever had), but on the off chance that it did load anything is possible really (witch is why the general number 1 rule of modding is to never load a old save when messing around with you mod list). Dang it now i feel bad for not having seen that part and being hypnotized by the messed up screenshots :(

I was actually thinking more along the lines of a corrupted download ore something, never though about the possibility of the old save being loaded to begin with, since essentially this should have been a easy process aside from re-install the mods you had before.

Yeah it loaded the normal save with the fresh install. Then the post after that "you wouldn't believe this" was with both data folders together. Today i startet a new game and nothing seemed odd, but it was as if nothing special were installed, not even SkyUI or MCM. It's so frustrating, after several days of trying, still standing on the same point  :D I'll just delete everything regarding MO and return to good old NMM  :heart: 

Originally i played Skyrim on the ps3 back in the day when it came out. That's the reason there's no dlc on the pc - it's on the ps3. I played it about 1000 hours and was speechless everytime i saw a modded Skyrim on youtube. Although not having an high end gaming pc, i couldn't resist. Bought it again and started modding about a half a year ago, so all this is quite new for me. As you noticed, i am not a gopherlike modgenius, but somehow got realvision and 200 other mods working and was happy :D But you want always more and greed overcomes you. Before you realize what went wrong, your save isn't accessible anymore and hundreds of hours gameplay are gone ;D

Well thats both good and bad news, the good news being that it wasn't a old save on screenshot, witch mean its most likely related to steam screwing up the data folder refresh or at least that's the only logical reason i can think of. The bad news obviously being that you still din't get back to the old way your game looked. Hope it all works out in the end though, sorry you had to go true this mess, sometime shit just happens though cant always avoid it specially if steam is being a prick in the mix of things :(

Well thats both good and bad news, the good news being that it wasn't a old save on screenshot, witch mean its most likely related to steam screwing up the data folder refresh or at least that's the only logical reason i can think of. The bad news obviously being that you still din't get back to the old way your game looked. Hope it all works out in the end though, sorry you had to go true this mess, sometime shit just happens though cant always avoid it specially if steam is being a prick in the mix of things :(

Everything except graphic mods is working fine, it's so annoying to get one issue after another. For example the black borders from the enb settings are changed, though i already reinstalled it.

It will take several days again, before being ready to play the actual game  :dodgy: 

Not your fault man, you were trying to help me :) Some people on this earth just have an uncontrollable Skyrim ;D

Great product, and I know you're only building on top of existing skeletons and such but I do have one big complaint:

For some reason, collisions cause the entire pussy to split open. This isn't anatomically correct at all, the pussy hole should stretch but the rest of the pussy shouldn't split open like its being fucked by a hatchet. To me it seems like there's unnecessary bones between the pussy hole to above the clit (even the fucking clit is splitting in half).

Any way this can be addressed? Thanks

Yes jimmy.

Could we have a download link other than Mega? 100kbps shows about 5 hours to download.

http://heroedeleyenda.tumblr.com/post/146845620336/loverslab-is-on-transition-to-new-version

Yes it already comes with the collisions attached to the head or yes we need to download the havokobject or female head nif seperately?

You don't need to download the havok object nor the female head separately.  All you need to do is batch build your preferred body with the included presets whether you are using UUNP or CBBE.  Herodes basically did most of the work for you so you don't have to do the extra stuff.

Ok thanks I usually just build the body straight to the folder it's pointing to and click the big BUILD button, not really clear on what you mean batch build since I never use it, I usually just build the body, hands and feet(sometimes I use ctrl command and it goes to my overwrite so I can put it manullay into follower mods) and then just build each outfit from my armor mods separately since some have zap sliders, is that fine too?

Batch build meaning on the bottom left side of the program, right click on "batch build" button.  You can also use the "BUILD" button as well, especially if you are just adjusting the armors.

Here's the tutorial on how to create a body on bodyslide.  You prbably know this already but just in case if that helps...sorry im a little tired lol

No problem thanks I just meant I didn't understand what you meant by batch building for building the body meshes(for the naked body I mean not armors). maybe there was something I didn't know. I thought there was only one body(naked) for the whole game so didn't understand how you batch build just for that, unless of course building a different body for a certain follower and putting those meshes in their folder. I've seen that video it's Shinji's i'll watch again though so it can sink in some more.

I keep forgetting there are two ways of batch building.  Sometimes people should be more specific (like me "cough").  Its just some meshes from a body group like CBBE or UUNP for example It is kinda hard to understand at first.  I wish somebody would update blabba's Unofficial Bodyslide tutorial.  It would be nice to get it for specific bodies instead of relying on one body mod.  Especially for real beginners.  Thats just my two cents.  I think one day when I test out Bodyslide a bit more I can try to make a UUNP one while CBBE users use the one blabba made.  Anyways, I hope you will be able to understand enough.

ok btw do you or anyone know of any way to get rid of it(collisions with the breasts)? because that's what attaching it to the femalehead.nif is doing right? making breast collisions work? same thing as the havoc object?

because it causes instability for me if it's doing the same thing as the havoc object. I use to use the the havoc object when I used cbbe and it caused problems in my game. female npcs strectching to the sky when entering new cells, sometimes even turning invisible,(although cbbe and the having npcs wear the havoc object had one more problem where boobs and ass would spaz out like a hummingbird) I swear for some time I didn't have this problem it might've been an earlier version of this mod though  before Heroe decided to attach the object to the female head maybe?

It's also causing these little hitches in my game too(spots all over towns especially like riften in whiterun I tested that cause fps fluctuation where the fps jumps and the game lags for a quarter second before continuing on) because I took out all the hdt plugins and tested and once I took those out those little hitches in my game disappeared, I have not tested one by one with the hdt plugins though but i'm really thinking it may be that breast collision, I would mostly just like to keep breast and butt bounce and maybe hdtvagina if that's not causing these problems for me either. any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

Are you using anything specific that requires the havok object ??

Because for this mod (even though its included) and all other HDT mods with collision that i could find (up to date once that is) you dont need that anymore since its all linked via the .nif files. There should be a topic about it somewhere hidden on this forum, i had to look around a bit myself to confirm this so i can save another .esp spot on my load order :P

Removing links from the .nif files can be done with a tool called nifscope i believe, but that would get rather tedious as most updated mods have those link so even if you remove it from this one, the next mod will cause issues again if you keep using the havok object.

PS: mod called "bug fixes" helps solve havok freakouts on cell loading, even though that feature is still experimental i use it and it works great to keep clutter objects in place when loading in to highly decorated shops and house ;) Try it if you still having issues with that.

I've tried bug fixes with this mod and i still get the cell loading stretching to the sky and invisible npcs, only by removing this mod do i remove all the problems that i listed before. i went ahead and tried a different hdt mod, just the naturalistic mod on here combined with hdt PE download and it got rid of the cell loading stretching to the sky but not the little hitches i get in my and bried lag i was talking about too but I still need to be sure it got rid of the invisible npcs too need to test it out more using those two downloads, so my guess is it must be the havok attached to the nif files that adds collisions that is giving me the cell loading issue since i can't think of anything else.

Hero, do you know if there is a way to add the Havok collision for the Vagina to some of the anim objects? (Like the flasks and dildos/double dildo's from NSAP for instance)

I've already tried adding different XML data's to their nifs, alas to no avail.

The Leito lesbian double dildo anim is kind of hot, but it would be far better if the vagina's opened properly when they're fucking.

Is there way to have this mod in here as complete download with out mirroing it. As this mega side dosent work for me and when i manage get somehow that download it has more controll than i have and dosent work or some type other problems...

wow alot of posts about problems. i think alot of this can be avoided if hero wud just post on the main page the mods you don't need installed for this mod to work. like for instance if you guys have your own hdt animations installed for boobs & butt and then install the ones in this mod (jiggles) then that's overlap and probably the issue for some of you.

sometimes i think this community likes to see ppl struggle with mods to make themselves feel better...

why don't you help me out then?

Why is it that after I use bodyslide the animated vagina doesn't work?

Why is it after a clean install even with mod organizers the breasts go flat when sitting? I installed XPMS skeleton and nothing else. Why is it broken?