So, I've been having an issue trying to get this to work with Mod Organizer. When I run bodyslide, I only get bodies with no working pussy, and the only way I do get it working winds up with me having a body that's the same regardless of weight. Does anyone know exactly what to do with this, step by step? And more importantly, can you please tell me how to do this?

EDIT: Nevermind. I managed to figure it out.

EDIT2: Nope. I didn't. Please help me. T_T

So, animated pussy stopped working on PC/Vanilla NPCs. I've been copying mesh and texture files from 3.3 zip for custom followers and they work fine. Copied same files over to C:\Steam Library 2\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\All-in-One HDT\meshes\actors\character\character assets. Everything works fine, textures show up in game. Even tried a couple of different ones to verify the install paths work fine ... Good to go except for the animated pussy on vanilla NPCs. Same mesh files work fine when installed in follower mod mesh folders; only one vagina.xml loaded. Rebuilt Special body in Bodyslide; changes show up in game when I choose a different profile or move sliders but still, animated pussy doesn't work on vanilla NPCs.

Any ideas?

Hey everyone, hope all is going well for you!

I've searched through at least 10 pages of this thread hoping to find a solution, as well as a few Google searches and some of my own investigation within Mod Organizer.
I suppose the problem is multifaceted. The first issue is low-res vaginal textures, basically a stretched out pink, pixelated mess. The second being what I can only assume are files missing in my install directory.
As a starting point, what are the recommended versions of the Bijin series of mods that will for sure work with version 3.3 of this mod? I can't find this anywhere, and I would like to make sure that I'm debugging with correct versions and looking at the correct, or intended, folder structure.

Thanks, and take care!

So, animated pussy stopped working on PC/Vanilla NPCs. I've been copying mesh and texture files from 3.3 zip for custom followers and they work fine. Copied same files over to C:\Steam Library 2\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\All-in-One HDT\meshes\actors\character\character assets. Everything works fine, textures show up in game. Even tried a couple of different ones to verify the install paths work fine ... Good to go except for the animated pussy on vanilla NPCs. Same mesh files work fine when installed in follower mod mesh folders; only one vagina.xml loaded. Rebuilt Special body in Bodyslide; changes show up in game when I choose a different profile or move sliders but still, animated pussy doesn't work on vanilla NPCs.

Any ideas?

When you say it stopped working, how do you know? What do you see or don't see?  Do you have any NPC replacers loaded after AIO? Do you have any custom armors loaded?

I've searched through at least 10 pages of this thread hoping to find a solution, as well as a few Google searches and some of my own investigation within Mod Organizer.

I suppose the problem is multifaceted. The first issue is low-res vaginal textures, basically a stretched out pink, pixelated mess. The second being what I can only assume are files missing in my install directory.

As a starting point, what are the recommended versions of the Bijin series of mods that will for sure work with version 3.3 of this mod? I can't find this anywhere, and I would like to make sure that I'm debugging with correct versions and looking at the correct, or intended, folder structure.

Thanks, and take care!

Since you are using Mod Organizer, create a new profile.  In that profile load ONLY the AIO mod, plus any mods that it requires (XPMSE, FNIS, etc). Start a new game and make sure everything looks good. If it does, then most likely you need to organize the mods in the LEFT pane.  AIO should be towards the bottom after all NPC replacers, etc with XPMSE pretty much last.  Then make sure you sort the right pane.

Edit: Hmmm, that was supposed to be 2 posts.

Thanks, and take care!

Bijin was updated and this hasn't been updated yet for the new Bijin. You need Bijin NPC's 1.1, Warmaidens 3.1 and Wives 1.0 I think, it's hard for me to say what the file is for wives but here's the whole file name....Bijin Wives UNP-63473-1-0.7z

any ideas on how to make the vagina works? does it depends from the type of preset you want to use?

As long as you pick UNP Special the body shouldn't matter at all. Did you pick the proper penis for the ones your males have? If not the collisions won't work properly. Also, do have the proper skeleton?

any ideas on how to make the vagina works? does it depends from the type of preset you want to use?

As long as you pick UNP Special the body shouldn't matter at all. Did you pick the proper penis for the ones your males have? If not the collisions won't work properly. Also, do have the proper skeleton?

Skeleton: xpmse. and yes, i choosen the proper penis, i think. it's SOS full version.

As long as you pick UNP Special the body shouldn't matter at all. 

So, If i'm using UUNP I have to pick Unified UNP Special? And not Unified UNP HDT?

Yes, UUNP Special, don't forget UUNP Special Hands and Feets too.

By the way, does the pussy has to look like this? I tought it was something wrong with my setup.

2z74aph.jpg

Hey, thanks for trying to help!

After trying your suggestion, Badcock, and checking the versions Afro Samurai mentioned, the only conclusion that I can come to is that my installation of these mods is somehow incomplete or corrupt. There's far too many folder inconsistencies, and due to that, the files that need to be overwritten simply aren't.
I'll try to demonstrate what I mean, so please bare with me.

Let's take Ysolda as an example.
In Bijin Wives, I have a folder structure like this for the body: meshes > actors > character > Bijin Wives > (main body files) and meshes > actors > character > Ysolda for hair, eyes, and head.
However in AIO, there is no Bijin WIves folder, instead all her main body files are within her own folder (meshes > actors > character > Ysolda.)
You have this same sort of inconsistency when it comes to the texture files, as well.

After checking and quadruple checking in-game, I can verify this suspicion due to a few reasons. The big one is that her body isn't at all physics-enabled. The second one being her body textures are that of Bijin Wives, and not of AIO. I've checked both textures with DDSViewer so that I would know what to look for.

I'm going to try to install all of this with NMM instead of MO to see what happens, as I'm wondering if something funky is going on with MO, but figured I would at least post this before doing so.
Either that, or I'm missing something obvious, and from what I know, either is a distinct possibility.

@MatthiosArcanus

The reason for the folder structure missmatch is because All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.3 is made for/with an earlier version of Bijin *.* mods, the author of Bijin *.* recently started to merge all characters into "ONE/A FEW" body folder(s).

Old structure of Bijin (for body):

meshes\actors\character\<charactername>

textures\actors\character\<charactername>

New structure of Bijin (for body):

Bijin NPCs

meshes\actors\character\Bijin NPCs

textures\actors\character\Bijin NPCs

textures\actors\character\Bijin NPCs 2

textures\actors\character\Bijin NPCs 3

Bijin Warmaidens

meshes\actors\character\Bijin Warmaidens

textures\actors\character\Bijin Warmaidens 00

textures\actors\character\Bijin Warmaidens 01

textures\actors\character\Bijin Warmaidens 02

Bijin Wives

meshes\actors\character\Bijin Wives

textures\actors\character\Bijin Wives 00

textures\actors\character\Bijin Wives 01

There are aditionally at least one "textures\actors\character\<charactername>" still if that's just a remnant of old structure or actually still used I'm not 100% sure of atm.

I'm sure All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy will be adapted to these new folder structures eventually.

Hi, why mod organizer asks me to put first all-in-one than Sexlab Framework? In theory it should be placed as low as possible on the list of mod (type: all-in-One HDT Animated Pussy, AFT, Alternate Start)? PS sorry for the language but use an online translator

So I'm looking to try this mod, but from what I understand you have to use one of the presets for this to work? Like if i download the mod and select CBBE skinny can I modify the body shape and still have the vagina and belly collisions and all that? I want to know this before I install and from what I have read it sounds like you have to leave the preset alone.

So I'm looking to try this mod, but from what I understand you have to use one of the presets for this to work? Like if i download the mod and select CBBE skinny can I modify the body shape and still have the vagina and belly collisions and all that? I want to know this before I install and from what I have read it sounds like you have to leave the preset alone.

Yes. Choose COS as the Outfit/Body and you can edit away.

im having troubles installing this mod, when trying to install it on my NMM it always just says an error occured and says something about the sevenzip?

I think it occured because you didn't have enough empty space in disk which temp file is located.

It's happened to me. I clear my disk then I can install it.

// sorry, if my reply is hard to understand. my english is suck. XD

Yes. Choose COS as the Outfit/Body and you can edit away.

why is COS not in my outfit/body section of bodyslide? does anyone know how to fix this?

Any ideas?

When you say it stopped working, how do you know? What do you see or don't see?  Do you have any NPC replacers loaded after AIO? Do you have any custom armors loaded?

For generic NPCs (those that use the NIFs from  "meshes\actors\character\character assets\" folder) have just the straight line painted pussy and the penis just clips right through. I've installed the mod via the FOMOD, and I've swapped out the femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 nifs from the Animated Pussy AIO in explorer as well. HOWEVER, when I have a follower installed (loaded before the all-in-one mesh/textures) and I copy over the  femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 nifs from the Animated Pussy AIO to the follower folder ("meshes\actors\character\follower_name\" folder, the animated pussy works just fine.

I do have NPC replacers, but they are all loaded before the Animated Pussy AIO mod.

I do have custom armors loaded, but they are also loaded before the Animated Pussy AIO mod. I also ensured Sexlab removed everything to double check.

Thanks for the reply ... It is just baffling to me ... I copy the exact same files from the AIO zip - they work in a follower folder, but they don't work in the main AIO mod folder. 

At a loss.