CHAPTER 04 EXTRA: HDT PUSSY ON CUSTOM FOLLOWERS

How to add HDT Pussies to custom followers, which files we need to replace in order to have all working perfect with no issues.

Where can I find information how to do this? If I download a custom follower mod or NPC replacer mod, how do I add UUNP Special to it? How did you do this for the Bijin mods?

I tried a couple of things:

• Project UUNP gives a way to make a UUNP Special body with HDT pussy from Bodyslide, but you can't import a custom NPC body into Bodyslide, right?
  • I tried the "HOW TO ADD *.XML FILES TO YOUR MESHES" instructions from your previous thread Get Vagina working with collisions! and link it to the hdtVagina.xml file in this mod but it didn't work.

hero is working on the tutorial now. its not ready yet but he put that placeholder section on main page to let ppl know its coming soon.

How to add HDT Pussies to custom followers, which files we need to replace in order to have all working perfect with no issues.

Where can I find information how to do this?  If I download a custom follower mod or NPC replacer mod, how do I add UUNP Special to it?  How did you do this for the Bijin mods?

•  
  • Project UUNP gives a way to make a UUNP Special body with HDT pussy from Bodyslide, but you can't import a custom NPC body into Bodyslide, right?
  • I tried the "HOW TO ADD *.XML FILES TO YOUR MESHES" instructions from your previous thread Get Vagina working with collisions! and link it to the hdtVagina.xml file in this mod but it didn't work.

You have two options:

1. Copy the *_0.nif and *_1.nif files (femalebody, femalefeet, femalehands) from \Meshes\Actors\Character\Character Assets to the folder used by the custom follower.
  2. Use TES5Edit to edit the customer follower mod. In the Armor Addon section, edit the NakedBody, NakedFeet, and NakedHands items to point to the meshes (i.e. Actors\Character\Character Assets\FemaleBody_1.nif).

My personal choice is to use option 2.  That way the game loads fewer meshes and I can use the RaceMenu body morphs to randomize (or customize) the bodies.

Oh, and if the customer follower is NOT using a UNP body, then you will need to replace the textures files too.

Where can I find information how to do this? If I download a custom follower mod or NPC replacer mod, how do I add UUNP Special to it? How did you do this for the Bijin mods?

hero is working on the tutorial now. its not ready yet but he put that placeholder section on main page to let ppl know its coming soon.

Understood, thanks.  I can probably figure it out if anyone can describe the basic approach. 

i.e. 1) above ... there's a way to do it in Bodyslide, or 2), no you need to modify the nif and mesh files directly. 

I did this ages ago with CBBE, but can't find the reference material for UUNP. 

Yes jimmy.

Could we have a download link other than Mega? 100kbps shows about 5 hours to download.

http://heroedeleyenda.tumblr.com/post/146845620336/loverslab-is-on-transition-to-new-version

Yes it already comes with the collisions attached to the head or yes we need to download the havokobject or female head nif seperately?

You don't need to download the havok object nor the female head separately.  All you need to do is batch build your preferred body with the included presets whether you are using UUNP or CBBE.  Herodes basically did most of the work for you so you don't have to do the extra stuff.

Ok thanks I usually just build the body straight to the folder it's pointing to and click the big BUILD button, not really clear on what you mean batch build since I never use it, I usually just build the body, hands and feet(sometimes I use ctrl command and it goes to my overwrite so I can put it manullay into follower mods) and then just build each outfit from my armor mods separately since some have zap sliders, is that fine too?

Batch build meaning on the bottom left side of the program, right click on "batch build" button.  You can also use the "BUILD" button as well, especially if you are just adjusting the armors.

Here's the tutorial on how to create a body on bodyslide.  You prbably know this already but just in case if that helps...sorry im a little tired lol

No problem thanks I just meant I didn't understand what you meant by batch building for building the body meshes(for the naked body I mean not armors). maybe there was something I didn't know. I thought there was only one body(naked) for the whole game so didn't understand how you batch build just for that, unless of course building a different body for a certain follower and putting those meshes in their folder. I've seen that video it's Shinji's i'll watch again though so it can sink in some more.

I keep forgetting there are two ways of batch building.  Sometimes people should be more specific (like me "cough").  Its just some meshes from a body group like CBBE or UUNP for example It is kinda hard to understand at first.  I wish somebody would update blabba's Unofficial Bodyslide tutorial.  It would be nice to get it for specific bodies instead of relying on one body mod.  Especially for real beginners.  Thats just my two cents.  I think one day when I test out Bodyslide a bit more I can try to make a UUNP one while CBBE users use the one blabba made.  Anyways, I hope you will be able to understand enough.

Where can I find information how to do this?  If I download a custom follower mod or NPC replacer mod, how do I add UUNP Special to it?  How did you do this for the Bijin mods?

You have two options:

1. Copy the *_0.nif and *_1.nif files (femalebody, femalefeet, femalehands) from \Meshes\Actors\Character\Character Assets to the folder used by the custom follower.
  2. Use TES5Edit to edit the customer follower mod. In the Armor Addon section, edit the NakedBody, NakedFeet, and NakedHands items to point to the meshes (i.e. Actors\Character\Character Assets\FemaleBody_1.nif).

My personal choice is to use option 2.  That way the game loads fewer meshes and I can use the RaceMenu body morphs to randomize (or customize) the bodies.

Oh, and if the customer follower is NOT using a UNP body, then you will need to replace the textures files too.

Thanks.  Tried this (copied nif files to test quickly) but there was a missing vag wall texture.  The addon said the textures were UNP  though. 

So I guess what I really want to know is, when I have a custom follower or npc replacer, how do I 1) modify the existing nif files (instead of creating new ones from Bodyslide) and 2) modify the existing textures files to include the missing vag texture? (You used to have to paint this in with the CBBE version, is that the same or am I missing something simple?)

I mean, I'd like to know how to modify what someone already created instead of just starting from scratch with both meshes and textures.

Thanks.  Tried this (copied nif files to test quickly) but there was a missing vag wall texture.  The addon said the textures were UNP  though. 

So I guess what I really want to know is, when I have a custom follower or npc replacer, how do I 1) modify the existing nif files (instead of creating new ones from Bodyslide) and 2) modify the existing textures files to include the missing vag texture? (You used to have to paint this in with the CBBE version, is that the same or am I missing something simple?)

I mean, I'd like to know how to modify what someone already created instead of just starting from scratch with both meshes and textures.

It sounds like the mesh copy worked correctly.  Now you need to copy a set of textures from AIO.

i hope this isn't a dumb question but does someone know how to install the complete mod manually? NMM can't install it (because the file is too big?) and i know nothing about manual install :x

Have you tried Mod Manager? There is no way I would play Skyrim without it.

To install manually you will have to extract individual folders from the archive (.7z) file into the correct folder in your game. I wouldn't do it unless you are familiar with the Meshes and Textures folders as there are a ton of folders in the archive file.  

*** MAKE SURE YOU BACKUP YOUR DATA FOLDER if you are going to extract the file manually ****

You want to start with 00_MAIN_CBBE or 00_MAIN_UUNP.  The additional 0A_MAIN_UUNP_* , 0B_MAIN_UUNP_* , and 0C_MAIN_CBBE_* are optional files for the base body type you want to use.  Then the 0D_MAIN_Option_* files are for what male meshes you used (Favored Soul, SoS, SoSLite).  EXTRA_CBBE_* are optional texture files for the CBBE body.  EXTRA_UUNP_* files are optional texture files for the UUNP body.  The EXTRA_* (not CBBE or UUNP) files are optional mods.

If none of this makes sense, use Mod Manager. I recommend using Mod Manager. Have I stated how strongly you should be using Mod Manager for this?

I have a question--I installed everything and it is working as intended, no issues.  However, I notice that the anatomy does not line up with the skin textures, meaning that the vagina is a bit further back on the Y axis of the body then is natural.  When I used nifskope to line the anatomy up with the skin, it left a small hole behind the mesh that is visible on the character.

Is there a way to adjust this so that everything lines up as nature intended?

I have a question--I installed everything and it is working as intended, no issues.  However, I notice that the anatomy does not line up with the skin textures, meaning that the vagina is a bit further back on the Y axis of the body then is natural.  When I used nifskope to line the anatomy up with the skin, it left a small hole behind the mesh that is visible on the character.

aren't you splitting cunt hairs? ... so to speak...

aren't you splitting cunt hairs? ... so to speak...

Ha, good one.  The problem is though that on a lot of animations, the character is fingering her pelvic bone.  Also, some textures end up duplicating anatomical features because they are misaligned.

I'm not using any non-standard textures either, I'm using the SGRenewal textures from this mod.

post-987106-0-76009100-1468998381_thumb.jpgpost-987106-0-76838800-1468998375_thumb.jpgpost-987106-0-82608400-1468998137_thumb.jpgpost-987106-0-20432200-1468998030_thumb.jpg

Have you tried Mod Manager? There is no way I would play Skyrim without it.

To install manually you will have to extract individual folders from the archive (.7z) file into the correct folder in your game. I wouldn't do it unless you are familiar with the Meshes and Textures folders as there are a ton of folders in the archive file.  

*** MAKE SURE YOU BACKUP YOUR DATA FOLDER if you are going to extract the file manually ****

You want to start with 00_MAIN_CBBE or 00_MAIN_UUNP.  The additional 0A_MAIN_UUNP_* , 0B_MAIN_UUNP_* , and 0C_MAIN_CBBE_* are optional files for the base body type you want to use.  Then the 0D_MAIN_Option_* files are for what male meshes you used (Favored Soul, SoS, SoSLite).  EXTRA_CBBE_* are optional texture files for the CBBE body.  EXTRA_UUNP_* files are optional texture files for the UUNP body.  The EXTRA_* (not CBBE or UUNP) files are optional mods.

If none of this makes sense, use Mod Manager. I recommend using Mod Manager. Have I stated how strongly you should be using Mod Manager for this?

ok i installed it with the mod manager but it had absolutely no effect and i have these weird texture issues where for example the stomach skin of the woman is pointing high in the air..
in the requirements were the xpmse listed and so i installed it additionally to my already installed xpms but didn't let it overwrite anything. Could the problem be between these two? the error must be with the hdt or the skeleton iself..

ok i installed it with the mod manager but it had absolutely no effect and i have these weird texture issues where for example the stomach skin of the woman is pointing high in the air..

in the requirements were the xpmse listed and so i installed it additionally to my already installed xpms but didn't let it overwrite anything. Could the problem be between these two? the error must be with the hdt or the skeleton iself..

Does your Data folder contain mods installed by NMM? If so you will want to rename the folder to something like Data.Save and then refresh local files in Steam. Then run the game from Mod Organizer (MO).

I typed up a list of steps but they got lost when the page refreshed. Basically you want a clean Data folder (only Skyrim files) plus SKSE. That's it. Then run everything from MO.

Alright... Either I'm a dumb fuck, or a blind monk.

I'm still getting this weird (bug?), where SoS collisions work perfectly, but then the creature... bah, simply said, creatures do not open PC's pussy as much as SoS does.

I really hope that is not intended.

Halp, I haven't slept for two days trying to fix this...

Yes jimmy.

Could we have a download link other than Mega? 100kbps shows about 5 hours to download.

http://heroedeleyenda.tumblr.com/post/146845620336/loverslab-is-on-transition-to-new-version

Yes it already comes with the collisions attached to the head or yes we need to download the havokobject or female head nif seperately?

You don't need to download the havok object nor the female head separately.  All you need to do is batch build your preferred body with the included presets whether you are using UUNP or CBBE.  Herodes basically did most of the work for you so you don't have to do the extra stuff.

Ok thanks I usually just build the body straight to the folder it's pointing to and click the big BUILD button, not really clear on what you mean batch build since I never use it, I usually just build the body, hands and feet(sometimes I use ctrl command and it goes to my overwrite so I can put it manullay into follower mods) and then just build each outfit from my armor mods separately since some have zap sliders, is that fine too?

Batch build meaning on the bottom left side of the program, right click on "batch build" button.  You can also use the "BUILD" button as well, especially if you are just adjusting the armors.

Here's the tutorial on how to create a body on bodyslide.  You prbably know this already but just in case if that helps...sorry im a little tired lol

No problem thanks I just meant I didn't understand what you meant by batch building for building the body meshes(for the naked body I mean not armors). maybe there was something I didn't know. I thought there was only one body(naked) for the whole game so didn't understand how you batch build just for that, unless of course building a different body for a certain follower and putting those meshes in their folder. I've seen that video it's Shinji's i'll watch again though so it can sink in some more.

I keep forgetting there are two ways of batch building.  Sometimes people should be more specific (like me "cough").  Its just some meshes from a body group like CBBE or UUNP for example It is kinda hard to understand at first.  I wish somebody would update blabba's Unofficial Bodyslide tutorial.  It would be nice to get it for specific bodies instead of relying on one body mod.  Especially for real beginners.  Thats just my two cents.  I think one day when I test out Bodyslide a bit more I can try to make a UUNP one while CBBE users use the one blabba made.  Anyways, I hope you will be able to understand enough.

ok btw do you or anyone know of any way to get rid of it(collisions with the breasts)? because that's what attaching it to the femalehead.nif is doing right? making breast collisions work? same thing as the havoc object?

because it causes instability for me if it's doing the same thing as the havoc object. I use to use the the havoc object when I used cbbe and it caused problems in my game. female npcs strectching to the sky when entering new cells, sometimes even turning invisible,(although cbbe and the having npcs wear the havoc object had one more problem where boobs and ass would spaz out like a hummingbird) I swear for some time I didn't have this problem it might've been an earlier version of this mod though  before Heroe decided to attach the object to the female head maybe?

It's also causing these little hitches in my game too(spots all over towns especially like riften in whiterun I tested that cause fps fluctuation where the fps jumps and the game lags for a quarter second before continuing on) because I took out all the hdt plugins and tested and once I took those out those little hitches in my game disappeared, I have not tested one by one with the hdt plugins though but i'm really thinking it may be that breast collision, I would mostly just like to keep breast and butt bounce and maybe hdtvagina if that's not causing these problems for me either. any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

Does your Data folder contain mods installed by NMM? If so you will want to rename the folder to something like Data.Save and then refresh local files in Steam. Then run the game from Mod Organizer (MO).

I typed up a list of steps but they got lost when the page refreshed. Basically you want a clean Data folder (only Skyrim files) plus SKSE. That's it. Then run everything from MO.

installation no. 1: it didn't work, that's where the pictures are from. i close the game.

i load it again (nothing new installed or uninstalled): i have a new male body with huge hilarious muscles. wtf is that? ok just uninstall all in one hdt.

now everything ist fine... oh no i can't see pictures of armory in my inventory and everywhere are shadow bugs! 

ok gonna install all in one a second time, because i really want it to work. reinstall hdt and everything just to be sure.

installation no.2: weeell there's no weird body but it stil doesn't work. therefore we have some new skin glitches.

no other way but to uninstall it again, it clearly breaks your game bro. 

lets see if the bugs are gone now, load save again...aaand it crashed while loading...and again. and..again. GODDAMIT 

installation no. 1: it didn't work, that's where the pictures are from. i close the game.
i load it again (nothing new installed or uninstalled): i have a new male body with huge hilarious muscles. wtf is that? ok just uninstall all in one hdt.
now everything ist fine... oh no i can't see pictures of armory in my inventory and everywhere are shadow bugs! 

ok gonna install all in one a second time, because i really want it to work. reinstall hdt and everything just to be sure.
installation no.2: weeell there's no weird body but it stil doesn't work. therefore we have some new skin glitches.
no other way but to uninstall it again, it clearly breaks your game bro. 
lets see if the bugs are gone now, load save again...aaand it crashed while loading...and again. and..again. GODDAMIT 

Looking at the pics you posted your are having Havok physics engine issue, are you running skyrim with more the 60 FPS ?? If so cap it at 60 using the skyrim config files, enb or you video card, if you dont go past 60FPS and still have issues make sure nothing other then vanilla files are located in the "Skyrim\data" folder as badcock mentioned (specifically when using MO since you cant directly mange those files from MO unless you installed them using MO).

For skyrim option open skyrim.ini located in the MO profile you are using, add or change the following line (or use the .ini editor in MO itself when the profile you use is loaded):

[display]
iPresentInterval=1

Witch has been tested and confirmed to be the best way to do this, but if you don't want to the video-card V Sync should do the trick as well.

Hope it helps because havok issues are nasty to solve.

PS: always use a new save game when reinstalling mods, loading old ones can and will cause issue unless you know how to clean them with tools (witch is also not entirely risk free to do), even if its the same mods or same version of mods skyrim does not deal with loading old saves very well when changing things in regards to mods. You proll already know this, but i though i would just mentioned it again just in case.

Another silly thing btw, is anyone using the 4k CBEE CalientesCurvy textures (CBBE_4K_DM_CalientesCurvy) from the 3.3.7 version of this mod ?

I'm having issues with those texture it seems, and i am not sure if its my setup a corrupted download or just broken in general ...

Nvm, figured it out, i messed up the normal maps trying to mix and match bit to much :blush:

Yes jimmy.

ok btw do you or anyone know of any way to get rid of it(collisions with the breasts)? because that's what attaching it to the femalehead.nif is doing right? making breast collisions work? same thing as the havoc object?

because it causes instability for me if it's doing the same thing as the havoc object. I use to use the the havoc object when I used cbbe and it caused problems in my game. female npcs strectching to the sky when entering new cells, sometimes even turning invisible,(although cbbe and the having npcs wear the havoc object had one more problem where boobs and ass would spaz out like a hummingbird) I swear for some time I didn't have this problem it might've been an earlier version of this mod though  before Heroe decided to attach the object to the female head maybe?

It's also causing these little hitches in my game too(spots all over towns especially like riften in whiterun I tested that cause fps fluctuation where the fps jumps and the game lags for a quarter second before continuing on) because I took out all the hdt plugins and tested and once I took those out those little hitches in my game disappeared, I have not tested one by one with the hdt plugins though but i'm really thinking it may be that breast collision, I would mostly just like to keep breast and butt bounce and maybe hdtvagina if that's not causing these problems for me either. any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately I haven't installed the game nor use the program or programs enough yet to have the answer for you. I just followed some basic tutorials from forums and guides.  I haven't known too much in detail on how to add in collisions and get rid of collisions yet.  Hopefully someone will answer this. :(