Hey, i have aquestion. I'm not long into skyrim modding :D

At the moment i use CBBE+CBBEv3M body replacer+ SG female textures renewal for face and body

Before installing this Mod , i should deinstall the bodytype i use right , and all the textrues for it ? Also the skeleton i use.

Same for Face/Eys/Brows/ Arms textures etc etc ?

After installing it, must i reinstall a body again ? Or overwrite ist for example with Leyenda skin ? Or not necessary because everything is in this pack included ?

Thanks.

Edit : Or is there a way to make it work with CBBE ( and maybe v3m body replacer ) ?

I think my skills are not good enough to build a complete new body .

is there anything to help with the infinity tits problem?  It happens when a female npc loads from a door, or is far from my location.  I'll often see a breast line going across the sky in the distance.  I have fps capped on 58 because I thought it might be a framerate problem but nothing seems to fix this.  should I turn on v-sync in the enblocal.ini instead of framerate?  thanks

So, animated pussy stopped working on PC/Vanilla NPCs. I've been copying mesh and texture files from 3.3 zip for custom followers and they work fine. Copied same files over to C:\Steam Library 2\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\All-in-One HDT\meshes\actors\character\character assets. Everything works fine, textures show up in game. Even tried a couple of different ones to verify the install paths work fine ... Good to go except for the animated pussy on vanilla NPCs. Same mesh files work fine when installed in follower mod mesh folders; only one vagina.xml loaded. Rebuilt Special body in Bodyslide; changes show up in game when I choose a different profile or move sliders but still, animated pussy doesn't work on vanilla NPCs.

Any ideas?

When you say it stopped working, how do you know? What do you see or don't see?  Do you have any NPC replacers loaded after AIO? Do you have any custom armors loaded?

For generic NPCs (those that use the NIFs from  "meshes\actors\character\character assets\" folder) have just the straight line painted pussy and the penis just clips right through. I've installed the mod via the FOMOD, and I've swapped out the femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 nifs from the Animated Pussy AIO in explorer as well. HOWEVER, when I have a follower installed (loaded before the all-in-one mesh/textures) and I copy over the  femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 nifs from the Animated Pussy AIO to the follower folder ("meshes\actors\character\follower_name\" folder, the animated pussy works just fine.

I do have NPC replacers, but they are all loaded before the Animated Pussy AIO mod.

I do have custom armors loaded, but they are also loaded before the Animated Pussy AIO mod. I also ensured Sexlab removed everything to double check.

Thanks for the reply ... It is just baffling to me ... I copy the exact same files from the AIO zip - they work in a follower folder, but they don't work in the main AIO mod folder. 

At a loss.

Are the bodies complete naked during sex? Some of those armors include a body, so if they aren't complete naked its using the body in the armor.

You can also double click the AIO mod in the left pane of Mod Organizer and check the Conflicts tab. There should be nothing in the bottom list box except XPMSE.

Hats off to the creator, there is some really amazing stuff in this pack.

The only issues i am having atm is animations not getting lined up properly, but i haven't done a clean load order test yet either. When adjusting positions manually though it all good in da hood in terms of collisions etc, i know to little about animations and sexlabframework related things to judge if that is normal behavior or user error on my behave.

*edit: problems mostly solved in a test environment, just had issues with certain animations it seems, last session only needed schlong adjustment. Next up body and textures \o/

Ill try and share my findings when i have more time this weekend if that helps others, atm im a bit busy condensing down these 300+ plugins in something that loads and allows for an immersive erotic play true.

Again hats off this stuff on its own is amazing

is there anything to help with the infinity tits problem?  It happens when a female npc loads from a door, or is far from my location.  I'll often see a breast line going across the sky in the distance.  I have fps capped on 58 because I thought it might be a framerate problem but nothing seems to fix this.  should I turn on v-sync in the enblocal.ini instead of framerate?  thanks

Best V-sync is the one from Skyrim itself according to step, if you want to limit to a specific frame-rate use the inspector tool when using a NVidia card, not quite sure how to do that with ATI. STEP has a few good guides on how to use the settings and witch once to use from the engine, videocard or EnB o get the best performance/framrate, i think it was included in the main install guide.

As for the boob issues, that could be skeleton related (files being overwritten), related to the physics config settings from this mod being overwritten, or in the worst case havok being a douche to your machine. If its not the skeleton or this mod its setting files being overwritten, try looking for a mod called "bug fixes" it contains a config option for limiting fps for havok on cell loading (experimental, but does seem to work for me in terms of flying clutter when loading into say the riverwood inn).

Does the female head come with attached xml too from this download already to have collisions working at all times(using UUNP)? or do we need to download a female head nif for that on nexus or the havokobject?

Also we are suppose to use UUNP special body, UUNP speacial hands, UUNP speacial feet when building a new body right?

Quick question, im trying to install this mod  now.

I know i have to reinstall the skeleton again after this mod , which options must i choose ? All Default ? Or HDT ?

Edit:

Ha, it worked on first try without any problems :D

Really really awesome mod.

I didnt had to reinstall the skeleton.

But if its better to do so,it would be nice if someone could say which options i must choose.

I know i have to reinstall the skeleton again after this mod , which options must i choose ? All Default ? Or HDT ?

Edit:

But if its better to do so,it would be nice if someone could say which options i must choose.

HDT, witch is most likely what you had installed ;)

Edit:

Ah ok thanks. Do i still need hdtphysics extensions, or should i use the pack that comes with this mod ?

So, animated pussy stopped working on PC/Vanilla NPCs. I've been copying mesh and texture files from 3.3 zip for custom followers and they work fine. Copied same files over to C:\Steam Library 2\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Skyrim\Mod Organizer\mods\All-in-One HDT\meshes\actors\character\character assets. Everything works fine, textures show up in game. Even tried a couple of different ones to verify the install paths work fine ... Good to go except for the animated pussy on vanilla NPCs. Same mesh files work fine when installed in follower mod mesh folders; only one vagina.xml loaded. Rebuilt Special body in Bodyslide; changes show up in game when I choose a different profile or move sliders but still, animated pussy doesn't work on vanilla NPCs.

Any ideas?

When you say it stopped working, how do you know? What do you see or don't see?  Do you have any NPC replacers loaded after AIO? Do you have any custom armors loaded?

For generic NPCs (those that use the NIFs from  "meshes\actors\character\character assets\" folder) have just the straight line painted pussy and the penis just clips right through. I've installed the mod via the FOMOD, and I've swapped out the femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 nifs from the Animated Pussy AIO in explorer as well. HOWEVER, when I have a follower installed (loaded before the all-in-one mesh/textures) and I copy over the  femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 nifs from the Animated Pussy AIO to the follower folder ("meshes\actors\character\follower_name\" folder, the animated pussy works just fine.

I do have NPC replacers, but they are all loaded before the Animated Pussy AIO mod.

I do have custom armors loaded, but they are also loaded before the Animated Pussy AIO mod. I also ensured Sexlab removed everything to double check.

Thanks for the reply ... It is just baffling to me ... I copy the exact same files from the AIO zip - they work in a follower folder, but they don't work in the main AIO mod folder. 

At a loss.

Are the bodies complete naked during sex? Some of those armors include a body, so if they aren't complete naked its using the body in the armor.

You can also double click the AIO mod in the left pane of Mod Organizer and check the Conflicts tab. There should be nothing in the bottom list box except XPMSE.

Thanks for helping.

Yes - NPCs are completely naked

Verified in MO that nothing is overwriting the femalebody nifs ... Only thing overwritten is XPMSE skeleton (from XPMSE mod - I want the latest skeleton.)

Thanks for helping.

Verified in MO that nothing is overwriting the femalebody nifs ... Only thing overwritten is XPMSE skeleton (from XPMSE mod - I want the latest skeleton.)

Have you tried creating a new Profile for testing AIO? I would create a new profile with AIO and it's required mods. Then slowly add your mods until you see which mod(s) are causing the issues.

-snipped to save space-

Ah ok thanks. Do i still need hdtphysics extensions, or should i use the pack that comes with this mod ?

I would suggest using your preferred bounce settings from this mod, witch in turn makes the HDT physics extension redundant (aka not needed). When using NMM and you install this mod the extensions files will be overwritten (you will get a overwrite notification if it was installed already), so if you have both installed id be careful when removing the extension with NMM. When using MO it should show you its redundant if you have the correct mod sort order on the left side and can be removed without issues.

Will you add Fair Skin Complexion 8.0 to the next update?

You could probably manually add it till this gets updated but that would be tedious as f**k but it could be done. I did the same with the beta Leyenda Skin.

Edit: well maybe not that tedious but maybe more than you might want to do.

Thanks for helping.

Have you tried creating a new Profile for testing AIO? I would create a new profile with AIO and it's required mods. Then slowly add your mods until you see which mod(s) are causing the issues.

I will try that as a last resort, but I don't believe this is a mod conflict issue. I believe something is baked into the save files now. Here is my rationale:

I am level 62. I have 8 follower mods.

A) I have 9 sets of femalebody_0.nif, femalebody_1.nif, and femalebody.tri files - one set in each follower mod, and one set in the AIO ... They are all identical as I (in explorer) copied all the femalebody/femalefeet/femalehand/femalehead nif and tri files from the AIO into the follower mods.

B) I have only the one set of xml files that come in SKSE/Plugin folder of the AIO mod

C) Animated pussy worked on all female NPCs (generic or follower mods) when I started a new game.

D) As of a week or so ago, animated pussy only worked on follower mods, but stopped working on generic NPCs. 

E) As of today, animated pussy does not work on one of the follower mods in addition to not working on generic NPCs. No new mods added/removed in between.

Troubleshooting done to date:

1) reinstalled mod several times

2) tried copying different UUNP Nif sets from AIO mod onto follower that isn't working now (body shape changes in game, animated pussy still doesn't work.)

3) reinstalled XPMSE, tried using HDT Physics extension from its Nexus mod in lieu of one in AIO.

4) remade UUNP Special body/hands/feet in Bodyslide.

Weirdest thing ... Animated pussy still works on remaining 7 followers, but does not work on generic NPCs and one follower mod ... EVEN THOUGH ALL FILES ARE IDENTICAL ...

EDIT: Ok, not a saved game issue. Started a brand new game with same mods; right off the bat, generic NPCs no animated pussy. Looks like I have some investigation work now ...

Hm, dont know why, but after 3 reinstallations Jennifer still doe not open her mouth while speaking.

Another question, i use the AIO Hair from this mod, it comes with physics movement, but the physics is not working on them. Any hints ?

Thanks for helping.

Found the culprit .... CRASH FIX

Verified on save game and new game ... With "UseOSAllocators=1" in CRASH FIX ini, Animated Pussy stopped working on NPCs; new game or saved game. remove CRASH FIX and voila, working again.

Can someone else test to see if they get the same result?

Hope I can find a work around; otherwise ... Stable game vs. Animated Pussy ... No winner here.