I have a really weird issue when using this mod. When the sex animations begin the vagina, boobs, and butt all remain where the where before the character lays down. They stretch out from the body to random points in the air as if just those body parts were locked there. I am pretty sure I installed it properly..I have a few mods for magic, the legendary patch, and a few others but nothing that conflicts I think. just CBBE, BODYSLIDE, SEXLABS, AND SEXLABS MATCH.

Anyone had a similar issue and know a fix for it?

sometimes i think this community likes to see ppl struggle with mods to make themselves feel better...

why don't you help me out then?

Why is it that after I use bodyslide the animated vagina doesn't work?

Why is it after a clean install even with mod organizers the breasts go flat when sitting? I installed XPMS skeleton and nothing else. Why is it broken?

im not much more experienced than you as i'm still a noob myself. i fixed alot of my issues by hours of trial and error. enuff about me tho.

so ur bodyslide thing. some info wud help ppl chime in. i'm assuming ur using cbbe and checked off the COS vagina during install? and have checked the vagina walls in bodyslide?

the crushed boobies thing are u using the xp32 maximum skeleton extended by groovtama?

I have a really weird issue when using this mod. When the sex animations begin the vagina, boobs, and butt all remain where the where before the character lays down. They stretch out from the body to random points in the air as if just those body parts were locked there. I am pretty sure I installed it properly..I have a few mods for magic, the legendary patch, and a few others but nothing that conflicts I think. just CBBE, BODYSLIDE, SEXLABS, AND SEXLABS MATCH.

Anyone had a similar issue and know a fix for it?

I've never installed this mod but from experience you should check that you have hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll and hdtPhysicsExtensions.ini installed in Data/SKSE/Plugins. You should also check that XPMSE (skeleton) is installed properly and make sure that you run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe to configure the animations.

If all else fails, uninstall and go over the requirements and installation steps again from the beginning. All it takes is one oversight to mess it all up.

sometimes i think this community likes to see ppl struggle with mods to make themselves feel better...

Why is it after a clean install even with mod organizers the breasts go flat when sitting? I installed XPMS skeleton and nothing else. Why is it broken?

im not much more experienced than you as i'm still a noob myself. i fixed alot of my issues by hours of trial and error. enuff about me tho.

so ur bodyslide thing. some info wud help ppl chime in. i'm assuming ur using cbbe and checked off the COS vagina during install? and have checked the vagina walls in bodyslide?

the crushed boobies thing are u using the xp32 maximum skeleton extended by groovtama?

xp32ms

let me ask you this. You've gotten it to work right? jiggly butt/breast with collision to breasts and vag yes?

How about you share your "Data" folder on a mediafire or mediafile website. This way if it does work, I have a clean working mod that I can one by one put my own mods in to see until something breaks.

I think tha tmay be the best way to actually get to the bottom of it. Just thoughts

xp32ms

let me ask you this. You've gotten it to work right? jiggly butt/breast with collision to breasts and vag yes?

How about you share your "Data" folder on a mediafire or mediafile website. This way if it does work, I have a clean working mod that I can one by one put my own mods in to see until something breaks.

I think tha tmay be the best way to actually get to the bottom of it. Just thoughts

unfamiliar with that stuff but will look onto trying to help u out more this weekend. and yes everything works for me but i am using unp

wow alot of posts about problems. i think alot of this can be avoided if hero wud just post on the main page the mods you don't need installed for this mod to work. like for instance if you guys have your own hdt animations installed for boobs & butt and then install the ones in this mod (jiggles) then that's overlap and probably the issue for some of you.

I've had jiggles on for only the all in one hdt animated pussy option, no other jiggles have been used

And yet what do you know? It still doesn't work, so I don't think that's the main issue here.

wow alot of posts about problems. i think alot of this can be avoided if hero wud just post on the main page the mods you don't need installed for this mod to work. like for instance if you guys have your own hdt animations installed for boobs & butt and then install the ones in this mod (jiggles) then that's overlap and probably the issue for some of you.

I've had jiggles on for only the all in one hdt animated pussy option, no other jiggles have been used

And yet what do you know? It still doesn't work, so I don't think that's the main issue here.

so we know wut the requirements are (posted on main page) - the question is what ancillary mods are interfering? i wud try to uncheck all animation mods and then turning them on one by one. those of you having probs wud probably benefit if you wud post ur load order.

Ok so I had a question back on page 113 Post#2257 and still have apparently not received a reply. I have been reading the forum and looking at tutorials to try and figure this out. I would like to know how to get pregnancy scaling to work.

Here is the original post from #2257

Please help.

Game crash when launching the game, just after bethesdha screen   :(

I fixed it, i had to instal sexlab (wasn't mentionned in requirements). But now i don't understand how this mode working? How have sex ...and how us all add ons  installed in the package. There is nothing in mods menu in game.

Can someone explain me?

I fixed it, i had to instal sexlab (wasn't mentionned in requirements). But now i don't understand how this mode working? How have sex ...and how us all add ons  installed in the package. There is nothing in mods menu in game.

Can someone explain me?

There isn't supposed to be anything in the mod menu. All this mod is, is the work of others to get the animated vagina working for whatever body you choose and make it an easy install without you having to manually replace nif and dds files and use nikskope and texblend to get it working in your game. I think alot of people who use this wasn't around when the animated vagina threads were happening. 

Game crash when launching the game, just after bethesdha screen   sad.png

Can someone explain me?

To get the sex going, pick one or more of many mods here which enable it. There is a nice index of sexlab framework mods under sexlab framework downloads.

Hey, everyone.

I started using All-in-One today after installing it on NMM and running the FNIS Generator Tool. 

But when I opened up my game and tested out the mod, I noticed that the NPCs' vaginas weren't reacting to collisions. 

I noticed during installation that I was not given the option to choose a CBBE body pre-build.

post-1271312-0-59108800-1470211465_thumb.png

Does anyone else have this issue or is it completely normal for someone who has already installed CBBE into their game?

I also wasn't given the option to include NPC texture replacers like the Bijin series. I already have them, so I don't know what this entails.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Game crash when launching the game, just after bethesdha screen   sad.png

Can someone explain me?

To get the sex going, pick one or more of many mods here which enable it. There is a nice index of sexlab framework mods under sexlab framework downloads.

Can someone explain me?

There isn't supposed to be anything in the mod menu. All this mod is, is the work of others to get the animated vagina working for whatever body you choose and make it an easy install without you having to manually replace nif and dds files and use nikskope and texblend to get it working in your game. I think alot of people who use this wasn't around when the animated vagina threads were happening. 

Thanks !

Hey, everyone.

I started using All-in-One today after installing it on NMM and running the FNIS Generator Tool. 

But when I opened up my game and tested out the mod, I noticed that the NPCs' vaginas weren't reacting to collisions. 

I noticed during installation that I was not given the option to choose a CBBE body pre-build.

attachicon.gifwhatsgoingon.png

Does anyone else have this issue or is it completely normal for someone who has already installed CBBE into their game?

I also wasn't given the option to include NPC texture replacers like the Bijin series. I already have them, so I don't know what this entails.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Clam of Skyrim is the animated vagina for CBBE.