1 hour ago, mistycznygbur said:

Am I dump or version 4.0 supports only CBBE body types? No UUNP? :(

It works on the UUNP Special Body which is included in Bodyslide and Outfit Studio. 

22 hours ago, homofoen1 said:

does anyone have this problem where after I installed the bijins and then the all in one hdt, I have missing vagina textures on some of the npc bijins like Camilla and vex vagina insdies are white. Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut 

You can try reinstalling, but if that does not work, go to the textures folder, find a character that the textures are working on and copy and paste the texture files where you need them to go. That should fix the issue.

Or, install Fair Skin Complexion and copy the textures from the folder labeled "Female" into the character texture folders that you need them in. 

If none of these work, Reinstall and for the texture selection for Bijin select "original textures." And that should do it. 

I hope this helps. 

14 hours ago, leproso04 said:

Hi. I have a problem with the nexus mod manager. When it is installed almost 50% more or less, I put a red circle with a diagonal stripe that there was a problem when installing the mod. Any solution? Here is the picture:

Sin título.png

Click this red icon on the right side, you should have an exact message

Something is up with the UUNP 2k download for the 4.0 version. I've downloaded it at least 4 times now, but MO gets stuck in the extraction phase (always at a different percentage). When I manually tried extracting the archive just to test it, WinRAR threw around 1600 corrupt file errors in my face every single time. Should I just try the 3.3 version or is there a fix for this? I've looked through about 50 pages of this thread but haven't found anyone with the same issue.

2 hours ago, Jabezare said:

Something is up with the UUNP 2k download for the 4.0 version. I've downloaded it at least 4 times now, but MO gets stuck in the extraction phase (always at a different percentage). When I manually tried extracting the archive just to test it, WinRAR threw around 1600 corrupt file errors in my face every single time. Should I just try the 3.3 version or is there a fix for this? I've looked through about 50 pages of this thread but haven't found anyone with the same issue.

Same problem here with NMM trying to extract the CBBE one

36 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Why do you assume that a mod that has been out for months has a problem that only you seem to have encountered?

Not the mod itself, I'm thinking mediafire is the main culprit here, I just wanted to check if it was common or not. But since it's not only me, as someone at the same time had the same problem, and the 3.3 version from MEGA seems to work just fine, I really do think something went wrong with the download. I guess I could check a fifth time, but I don't have much hope for 4.0 left.

15 hours ago, Jabezare said:

UUNP Special does have a belly node, so that one should work without a hitch. Can't say anything about the CBBE version.

So i can modify the whole body in bodyslide?

Does this mod support every MNCv11 creature?

Last question, there are currently 3 mod that im aware of, has working vagina, this one, Clams of skyrim & bounce and jiggle 8.0. Which one is the best & easy to use?

5 hours ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

So i can modify the whole body in bodyslide?

Does this mod support every MNCv11 creature?

Last question, there are currently 3 mod that im aware of, has working vagina, this one, Clams of skyrim & bounce and jiggle 8.0. Which one is the best & easy to use?

Yes, everything on the body should be modifiable. Regarding the critters, I've never used them, so I can't help you. As to choosing the mods: as far as I'm aware CoS is only for CBBE, while the other two have versions for both CBBE and UUNP bodies. However, the textures in the 3.3 version of this mod are quite outdated (not too bad, but most of them have updated versions available). If you manage to the 4.0 working please tell me how you did it, but if you can't, I'd give bounce & jiggle a try.

5 hours ago, Jabezare said:

Yes, everything on the body should be modifiable. Regarding the critters, I've never used them, so I can't help you. As to choosing the mods: as far as I'm aware CoS is only for CBBE, while the other two have versions for both CBBE and UUNP bodies. However, the textures in the 3.3 version of this mod are quite outdated (not too bad, but most of them have updated versions available). If you manage to the 4.0 working please tell me how you did it, but if you can't, I'd give bounce & jiggle a try.

which body to use in bodysilde? Before i used, CBBE Curvy. The only option i have unique is COS body. When installing this mod i chose the option COS not COSIO, whats the difference though? (sry for asking alot)

16 hours ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

which body to use in bodysilde? Before i used, CBBE Curvy. The only option i have unique is COS body. When installing this mod i chose the option COS not COSIO, whats the difference though? (sry for asking alot)

I have never used CBBE, my knowledge is next to nothing in the field. I'm sorry :(