On 1/28/2019 at 8:31 PM, danime91 said:

What it is is that if you open up the base body and hands at zero sliders, it has some weirdly horrible jaggedness at the wrists. I'm in the process of just fixing the body mesh on my own in Outfit Studio, but the hand meshes also have this weird issue with extra polygons that prevent perfect alignment, which is beyond me since I'm not any sort of 3D modeler.

I've given up trying to resolve my hands / feet problems with this implementation and I'm trying out the one linked below instead.  Got hands and feet working fine with LabiaVariants version but I think the VJ works better on All-in-one.

On 1/28/2019 at 8:31 PM, danime91 said:

What it is is that if you open up the base body and hands at zero sliders, it has some weirdly horrible jaggedness at the wrists. I'm in the process of just fixing the body mesh on my own in Outfit Studio, but the hand meshes also have this weird issue with extra polygons that prevent perfect alignment, which is beyond me since I'm not any sort of 3D modeler.

Did you make any progress with this ?  I'm trying to learn how to adjust the 3d model for the same reason but this is all new to me and slow progress.

5 hours ago, Punkal said:

Did you make any progress with this ?  I'm trying to learn how to adjust the 3d model for the same reason but this is all new to me and slow progress.

I have, it's just a really slow and annoying process. Basically to get as close to perfect as possible alignment of the wrists in Outfit Studio, I'm having to mask all vertexes except one, get the xyz coordinates of the vertex, then move it to match the coordinates of the closest matching vertex on the hand mesh. Rinse and repeat for every vertex around the wrists.

9 hours ago, danime91 said:

I have, it's just a really slow and annoying process. Basically to get as close to perfect as possible alignment of the wrists in Outfit Studio, I'm having to mask all vertexes except one, get the xyz coordinates of the vertex, then move it to match the coordinates of the closest matching vertex on the hand mesh. Rinse and repeat for every vertex around the wrists.

Aha - yes, I can see your logic.  I've been trying to install and learn Maya but don't really have the time and brain power for it.  How do you get the xyz coordinates of a vertex ?

I dont understand how im supposed to install this stuff

I install the Mod through MO, Installer opens and first thing i have to pick between is which Clams of Skyrim Version i want (i cant choose none) although the requirement section of the mod description doesnt mention anything of that mod? If i install that and use that COS Body it adds i can get it to work, though i dislike that body and would rather simply use a standard CBBE body but if i do that either nothing happens (no physics etc.) or i have missing textures. 

so, is it possible to use this mod with a CBBE body or do i have to use the cosio one? the mod says it adds multiple CBBE bodytypes that work but i cant find any of those, im honestly pretty confused. 

13 hours ago, Punkal said:

Aha - yes, I can see your logic.  I've been trying to install and learn Maya but don't really have the time and brain power for it.  How do you get the xyz coordinates of a vertex ?

You turn on vertex mode (the pencil icon, I believe) to make it easier to see where all the vertices of the currently selected mesh are, and if you hover over a vertex while using any of the brushes, the coords appear at the bottom of the screen.

Of course you can't simply enter in new coordinates. Instead you have to get the coordinates from the body mesh, the coordinates from the hand mesh, then get the difference between the two, then Shape -> Move and enter in the values to move the vertex.

Hi, help please!
I installed the mod correctly, as it should be through NMM, I chose the parameters I needed during the installation, but when I tested the mod in the game, for some reason there was no animation of the pussy, how to solve this problem?

So, some basic stupid questions that for some reason I can’t seem to figure out on my own, and can’t bring myself to dig through 220 pages looking for answers to (sorry).

First, how does this thing work with bodyslide? Can you edit the body you choose in the installer and still have the features work?

Second, is it only the features that are explicitly stated to require other mods that do so? For instance, KS hairdos hdt is already in my load order but this one doesn’t actually say it’s a requirement, so does this mean I could disable the original and still have access to it from this mod?

Finally, and this one is low priority, but is there any viable way to get labia customization along with this (uunp body)? Before I decided to use this mod I’d been messing around with randomuser777’s LabiaVariants but could not get it to work properly. Is there any chance of making that work on top of this, or is there some other mod I haven’t found that provides similar features, or should I just give up on getting that level of customization?

thank you for any help,

A Skyrim player finally making the jump to NSFW mods and a bit out of his league.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish there was a more complete list of everything included in this mod. I see the credits list, but unless it was one of they eye mods listed (both of which, if I was given the option to install, I definitely chose NO, and if NOT given the option, its not okay to install things without asking if I want them), this mod replaces vampire eyes without warning. I LIKE the vanilla vampire eyes way better than the ones this replaced them with, and would love to be given a choice on that.

So now I wonder what else this replaces without my consent. I'm thinking of uninstalling this, using just BodySlide for my body, and installing only the things from this mod that I NEED as separate mods, so I know what all is being overwritten.

But I don't know what all this mod installs that I DO need, cause some of it I don't even realize is part of this mod. It took forever to figure out what was overwriting my vampire eyes, and I still don't know which mod was bundled into this thay they ORIGINALLY came from.

Apologies if this has been answered, or if this is even the right place to ask this.

I have a problem with the UUNP racemenu morphs, it doesn't update real time.

What I mean is that when I enter "showracemenu" in the console, changing the UUNP sliders does nothing to my character initially.

I have to save the changes, exit the racemenu, remove the current armor I am wearing and wear it again for the changes to take place.

I know that the UUNP racemenu morphs is working correctly, as even though nothing happens when I increase my character's breasts size initially, re-equiping my armor causes my character's breasts sizes to go up as expected.

This is kind of annoying especially when I am trying to overhaul my character's curves as there is no real time method to view on my progress.

Has anyone faced this problem as well? What is causing this problem?

HELLO HeroedeLeyenda !!!

I was looking for a muscle girl body and found nothing similar ... New bodyslide bodybulder, please, I beg !!! Please make accompanying models (Redguard) bodybuilders available for wedding hotwifes voted for mod sex cuckolding player (sexlife, gangbang, humiliation and lovesconfort,(sex npc-npc)), do not these horrible skinny and skinny things 7b or bizarre ZGC etc ... I would love to see a new MCBM(bodybuilders) type variation: Exemplary model Perfect, extremly beautiful: Rahki Giovanni

Pardon my english, i am brazilian! Thanks!

Rahki giovanni melhor.jpg

Rahki giovanni9.jpg

Rahki giovanni melhor2.jpg

Rahki giovanni melhor3.jpg

Rahki giovanni melhor5.jpg

Rahki giovanni.jpg

Rahki giovanni3.jpg

Rahki giovanni4.jpg

Rahki giovanni5.jpg

Rahki giovanni6.jpg

Rahki giovanni8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone seems to be busy with asking and requesting stuff, so let me just be the one who falls down on his knees in utter veneration.

I've spent days trying to get everything to work on my own, with various HDT files, different assortments, and what not. At best I got most to work decently, but never everything. There was always some critical thing that just didn't function.

Now I come upon this mod pack, installed everything on a clean mod-prepared skyrim, and it all works perfectly.

This mod pack is a gift to every last damn lazy schmuck like me, who wants to live life the easy (and depraved) way.

You have my undying gratitude.

My firstborn shall bear your name.

(I...just will have to wait a...uuuuh...couple of years, until I dare explain how he/she ended up with that one)

Now I'm off to sacrifice male and female virgins alike in your name! It's not depraved if you do it for science!

To those that apparently installed this mod on SE without problems. How do you get the skeleton to work in SE? If I install either skeleton.hkx or skeleton_female.hkx I get t-pose-ish characters without any animation inc walking etc.

Without them I don't get collisions.

Everything else works as intended.

Do I need to convert the skeleton or something, and if so how?

is anyone else using the SAM male body?  I haven't played skyrim in a while and this has always been my favorite body mod, but with the new version 4.0 I can't get the collisions to work with the SAM male body. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. The older version used to work right out of the box.