Love this mod. But the weight slider dont work and if i make a custom body then the pussy stops working.

Please fix this in the next version. And thank you...

My mind is my own worst enemy. When I read this post my first reaction was "Well, who in their right mind wants a fat pussy, anyway?" :o

Then, of course, what little sanity I have left reeled me back in and whispered "He's talking about the overall body-weight slider, dumbass." :blush:

Love this mod. But the weight slider dont work and if i make a custom body then the pussy stops working.

Please fix this in the next version. And thank you...

I was actually JUST looking into this today. The fact that the weight slider "isn't working" is because it is working as intended. This is due to the fact we're working with Zeroed sliders so the Weight looks the same on 0 as it does on 100. To get around this you want to use the ` showracemenu and then in the UUNP tab use those sliders to change the body.

Well what about NPCs though? Having to hand edit hundreds of NPCs with the same body is a royal pain in the.....

So I just started using this mod today; http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/617-npc-body-scale-randomizer/ So far with some MCM adjustments to my range of preferances with great success.

I see you updated the file. Looks nice.

However I see you included Painted Lady. I've tried this mod before and it's cool but it only works on the PC, leaving all NPC bald as a baby duck's asshole. Sadly, I require a firm bush on every mound in Skyrim so I think I'll have to forego Painted Lady unless somebody knows how to add to all NPC.

One correction to your FNIS MO Instructions and one question

When you exit FNIS, the newly made files (All the First time), end up in the temporary Overwrite folder.

This folder has the highest priority and is always applied to all profiles, whether the mod they come from is or not.

All MO users should keep the overwrite folder empty, this can be done within MO, but must be done by the user.

This is especially important for Multi-Profile MO users, where FNIS runs are for specific profiles and mods.

Profile Specific mods for, things like FNIS Results and other 3rd party patchers, are a good idea.

Whenever files appear in Overwrite, move them from it, straight away, when you know where they go.

If completely new, they may deserve a new mod, only you can decide that, at the time.

Leave things in Overwrite and files from many mods will become always activated, with or without their required mods.

Keeping Overwrite empty, is required for MO to function correctly, though a knowledgable user, could leave selected files in Overwrite.

It's much easier and less risky, to move them all out as they appear in the Overwrite folder.

Why use overwrite, sometimes in the interactions between Windows, 3rd Party tools and MO, MO can't find the original location of existing files when it regains control.

These lost files are put in the Overwrite folder, temporarily for the user to decide where they must go.

Any new files a 3rd party tool creates have no original location and also require leaving in Overwrite, for the user to decide where to put them.

I say leaving in Overwrite, because it's also MO's own Temporary Folder. MO doesn't leave anything there it's in control of, yet every change is done using the Overwrite folder for temp storage.

Thje Overwrite folder is required to enable the many 3rd party tools work with MO's virtual Data folder. MO uses and 99.9% of files.

The Overwrie files that remain, need the user too make the decision as to where they go. It's the price you must pay to allow MO to do it's modding magic.

The question is partly generic and partly specific to this mod.

What are the files provided with the mod based on.

Is UUnp, both the original and this mods adaption, a CBBE base with Bodyslided Unp presets or is the Base of either body Dimonized Unp.

A follow up is assuming only the files are used as provided, are bodyslides race menu sliders required or would the existing race menu sliders work as normal.

Lastly, assuming I use the unaltered files as provided, without any Bodyslide modification applied by me, is this body compatible with normal Unp based Apparel.

Where are you seeing updated files? I check here every day, sometimes twice a day, waiting for Version 3.0 to be released (not the 24-hour beta) but always the first page says "Latest release: 2.0" and the last update was December 17.

I require a firm bush on every mound in Skyrim

Yes! I no longer feel so alone! I've actually had people post comments on some of my (very NSFW) Skyrim screenshots that I needed a trim! :-/

As far as I'm concerned, the bushier the better!

Where are you seeing updated files? I check here every day, sometimes twice a day, waiting for Version 3.0 to be released (not the 24-hour beta) but always the first page says "Latest release: 2.0" and the last update was December 17. 

Oh, I didn't check here since October so that's what I meant. I downloaded these files back in September.

It's nice to know somebody else agrees with me on the pubic hair thing. It's quite surprising to me how society is 99% in favor of waxing and shaving genitals now. Maybe it's because I grew up in the 1980s but I find that weird. Growing up I remember wanting pubic hair because it meant I would be an adult, why would I turn around and make myself look like a child again?

And it's certainly cool that people have their own preferences but even from an immersive standpoint, no medieval society like Skyrim is going to have waxed lips LOL!

One correction to your FNIS MO Instructions and one question

When you exit FNIS, the newly made files (All the First time), end up in the temporary Overwrite folder.

This folder has the highest priority and is always applied to all profiles, whether the mod they come from is or not.

All MO users should keep the overwrite folder empty, this can be done within MO, but must be done by the user.

This is especially important for Multi-Profile MO users, where FNIS runs are for specific profiles and mods.

Profile Specific mods for, things like FNIS Results and other 3rd party patchers, are a good idea.

Whenever files appear in Overwrite, move them from it, straight away, when you know where they go.

If completely new, they may deserve a new mod, only you can decide that, at the time.

Leave things in Overwrite and files from many mods will become always activated, with or without their required mods.

Keeping Overwrite empty, is required for MO to function correctly, though a knowledgable user, could leave selected files in Overwrite.

It's much easier and less risky, to move them all out as they appear in the Overwrite folder.

Why use overwrite, sometimes in the interactions between Windows, 3rd Party tools and MO, MO can't find the original location of existing files when it regains control.

These lost files are put in the Overwrite folder, temporarily for the user to decide where they must go.

Any new files a 3rd party tool creates have no original location and also require leaving in Overwrite, for the user to decide where to put them.

I say leaving in Overwrite, because it's also MO's own Temporary Folder. MO doesn't leave anything there it's in control of, yet every change is done using the Overwrite folder for temp storage.

Thje Overwrite folder is required to enable the many 3rd party tools work with MO's virtual Data folder. MO uses and 99.9% of files.

The Overwrie files that remain, need the user too make the decision as to where they go. It's the price you must pay to allow MO to do it's modding magic.

The question is partly generic and partly specific to this mod.

What are the files provided with the mod based on.

Is UUnp, both the original and this mods adaption, a CBBE base with Bodyslided Unp presets or is the Base of either body Dimonized Unp.

A follow up is assuming only the files are used as provided, are bodyslides race menu sliders required or would the existing race menu sliders work as normal.

Lastly, assuming I use the unaltered files as provided, without any Bodyslide modification applied by me, is this body compatible with normal Unp based Apparel.

You repeated yourself so many times, and it really didn't make any sense to me. Thanks though for specification on MO, but mostly MO uses every mod that's in mod order so when you use fnis it writes all required files for the mods to works. Most the files that's in overwrite folder is usually skse logs, other logs or possible .ini files for things to work. All users have to do if worried to  delete overwrite folder by right clicking the word overwrite below mod order list and go to information, you can leave it or delete your choice. I leave it because I may need a log file. Once that decision is made run fnis it writes the files needed, right click the overwrite word again and create mod, this puts the fnis mod scripts with anything using animation, hdt ect. make sure it is at the bottom (last) in the mod order and checked, run loot and your ready to go.

Got a question about how this is supposed to work. The installation went fine, but what triggers the animation? I haven't noticed any additional dialogue lines when talking to random NPCs, and when I got to an appropriate place in "Amorous Adventures", it just gave me the usual animation. Or is this something that other modders build into their mods?

Got a question about how this is supposed to work. The installation went fine, but what triggers the animation? I haven't noticed any additional dialogue lines when talking to random NPCs, and when I got to an appropriate place in "Amorous Adventures", it just gave me the usual animation. Or is this something that other modders build into their mods?

This is just a body/texture replacer. It doesn't handle any animations or dialog. The "animated" part of the title is the HDT physics and collision.

Oh, I didn't check here since October so that's what I meant. I downloaded these files back in September.

It's nice to know somebody else agrees with me on the pubic hair thing. It's quite surprising to me how society is 99% in favor of waxing and shaving genitals now. Maybe it's because I grew up in the 1980s but I find that weird. Growing up I remember wanting pubic hair because it meant I would be an adult, why would I turn around and make myself look like a child again?

And it's certainly cool that people have their own preferences but even from an immersive standpoint, no medieval society like Skyrim is going to have waxed lips LOL!

I'd prefer some pubic hair in textures too :blush: it just belongs to a grown up woman.

thanks for a great mod!

I absolutely could've written every word above myself. Totally agree. I remember wanting pubic hair so badly (when I was 11-12) that I put various drug store hair tonics on my mound. :blush: Fortunately for me, they apparently worked by the time I was 13! :P

Hairless genitals are a HUGE turnoff for me. I think one of the sexiest things a girl can have (and show) is pubic hair, and walking around (some would say "flouncing")  :D  with peek-a-boo pubic hair turns me on. I have a couple of bikinis and one pair of low-rider jeans cut low enough that mine peeks over the top, and I wear Skyrim armor (and jeans) that look like this:

2015-12-21_00001%20-%20Cropped_zpse2jcdx2016-01-02_00002%20-%20Cropped_zpshmcghd

So, one of my favorite features of HeroedeLeyenda's amazing mod is the option to flaunt my full bush! :heart:

This is just a body/texture replacer. It doesn't handle any animations or dialog. The "animated" part of the title is the HDT physics and collision.

Correct, what you want to do is to make sure you or your partner is not wearing anything on torso, head, hands and feet during the entire scene (if you have nonstandard items beyond basic jewlery try them one at a time), then have sex, and pay attention to the pussy as it's being interracted with by either a SOS, Strapon if you installed that addon, or fingers or lips.

Well i am gonna beg for it if i must.Can you please make this for CHSBHC version 3-TBBP?

You have two options to make your body CHSBHC with my mod (install it and choose the options you want):

1. Ingame open RaceMenu opening console and writing showracemenu, go to Morphs tab and move slider into CHSBHC to the right at the maximum.

2. Open the mod file (7zip file) with double click, search for 00_BodyTypes folder and doubleclick to see CHSBHC folder, drag the 9 files from here into your Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\ and replace the 9 files.

Done, you have CHSBHC body with HDT Vagina and physics on breast, belly and butt.

Enjoy :lol:

Assuming you have installed all of the prerequisites for this mod, you need to read the "Recommended Mods" section on the first page of this thread, where you will find several popular sex mods that will result in sex animations.

If you just want an easy way to trigger sex scenes, get Matchmaker. From there, your options are almost endless. There is a list of compatible SexLab mods here and it is quite extensive.

It's a very small list of the mods that are actually compatible. The Devious Devices ones are the only ones that are not compatible as a fact (due to items covering the necessary HDT places, and the devices themsevls not fitting the body as I don't think a UUNP DD has been made).

QUESTION:

Which Serana you like more from these to add her replacer into All-in-One??

Serana 1.0.1
12656844074_38eebd88f6.jpg
Serana 1.2h
11980070583_98edf4b927.jpg
Serana 1.3.2
13382266225_4dbbc8b02e.jpg
Serana 1.4.1
13426883775_f5e2f233bb.jpg
Serana 1.5
19799242594_bffe728fcd.jpg
Serana 1.6 
23943963205_ff0f8a0f1c.jpg

The one I like more is 1.3.2 or 1.4.1

If you want to choose tell me and the most voted I will add on the Mod.

Have a nice day!