So I got a problem with massive boob stretching and made a separate topic in which it was suggested it was a skeleton issue and to make sure it was compatible and to NOT overwrite the SOS skeleton. So I'm posting my original post here since I'm using this mod, in hopes I can get some help.

So my game was running fine, still is save for this little problem, and now I'm getting massive boob stretching on a global scale. The only thing I've done differently since this started is use the skyrim optimizer texture utility, though I'm clueless if that would be the cause. I know this is normally an incompatible skeleton with body mod, but I'm using the all in one uunp HDT body mod with the skeleton it requires. Posting some SS links and my load order.

http://postimg.org/image/itt02jif1/

http://postimg.org/image/jotqq3olj/

http://postimg.org/image/wgazv5yu3/

Load order: HDT physics extension, HDT butt and breast physics and TBBP. Rest below.

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
SkyMoMod.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
ApachiiHairStyles.esp=1
ApachiiHairStylesELVES.esp=1
Feminine Females.esp=1
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp=1
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
dD-DG-DB-MonsterMod EBT Patch v4.esp=1
dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
Skyrim Unlimited Rings And Amulets.esp=1
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp=1
Remove Interior Fog V2 - Full Version.esp=1
SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
ApachiiHair FF Patch.esp=1
ValsCraftingMeltdownAlpha.esp=1
AoT.esp=1
sandboxcylinderheight.esp=1
adcSexlife.esp=1
Ring of Himalayan Hauling v1.0.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Skysan_ELFX_SMIM_Fix.esp=1
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1
SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1
Populated Cities 2.esp=1

Ok, have been testing and you will can install the one you want, all use same body textures and same path for files, cool.

Awesome! I prefer the latest versions because he adds some new features like changes to the teeth in the last few.

Will you cover Toccata as Elisif and Valerica (on Serana's page) as well? With Seranaholic that includes all the Bijin replacers so far, though he's got big plans for NPCs (at least twice as many NPCs).

Also can you include a SOS Light version? I only play with SOS Full when playing as female (as in when I actually care about NPC dicks), but I play SOS Light always for male for much much less system impact (none in fact).

Ok, have been testing and you will can install the one you want, all use same body textures and same path for files, cool.

Awesome! I prefer the latest versions because he adds some new features like changes to the teeth in the last few.

Will you cover Toccata as Elisif and Valerica (on Serana's page) as well? With Seranaholic that includes all the Bijin replacers so far, though he's got big plans for NPCs (at least twice as many NPCs).

Also can you include a SOS Light version? I only play with SOS Full when playing as female (as in when I actually care about NPC dicks), but I play SOS Light always for male for much much less system impact (none in fact).

You can see here the All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.0 features.

I will include some new features that not are on these notes.

Today will not tell approximate date, It will be released when finished :blush: :blush:

So I got a problem with massive boob stretching and made a separate topic in which it was suggested it was a skeleton issue and to make sure it was compatible and to NOT overwrite the SOS skeleton. So I'm posting my original post here since I'm using this mod, in hopes I can get some help.

So my game was running fine, still is save for this little problem, and now I'm getting massive boob stretching on a global scale. The only thing I've done differently since this started is use the skyrim optimizer texture utility, though I'm clueless if that would be the cause. I know this is normally an incompatible skeleton with body mod, but I'm using the all in one uunp HDT body mod with the skeleton it requires. Posting some SS links and my load order.

Load order: HDT physics extension, HDT butt and breast physics and TBBP. Rest below.

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1

ApachiiHairMales.esm=1

SkyMoMod.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

XPMSE.esp=1

SOSRaceMenu.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

ApachiiHairStyles.esp=1

Feminine Females.esp=1

ELFX - Dawnguard.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

FNIS.esp=1

ELFX - Dragonborn.esp=1

Immersive Weapons.esp=1

AoT.esp=1

adcSexlife.esp=1

Cloaks.esp=1

Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1

SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1

Populated Cities 2.esp=1

For one you don't need HDT butt and breast physics at all with this mod. 2nd I still get the stretching in short terms sometime, not sure if it's the boobs but I will see a streak here and there occasionally. I do know that apachii hair is sometimes bugged, especially using hdt hair. 3rd femine female changes the way they walk it could have a body replacer in it, You might want to open the .esp files to see. I would start by removing butts and breast physics.

Just a bug that i had which i don't know what's causing it.

When i turn into a werewolf i become invisable also Aela.

It seems that the issue is female related only because one of the companions quest "the first one where one turn into werewolf" he was visible no problem.

it's nothing major though as i don't plan to play a werewolf any way.

Edit.

Never mind the mod that caused the problem is mighty beast werewolf.

QUESTION:

Which Serana you like more from these to add her replacer into All-in-One??

Serana 1.0.1

12656844074_38eebd88f6.jpg

Serana 1.2h

11980070583_98edf4b927.jpg

Serana 1.3.2

13382266225_4dbbc8b02e.jpg

Serana 1.4.1

13426883775_f5e2f233bb.jpg

Serana 1.5

19799242594_bffe728fcd.jpg

Serana 1.6 

23943963205_ff0f8a0f1c.jpg

The one I like more is 1.3.2 or 1.4.1

If you want to choose tell me and the most voted I will add on the Mod.

Have a nice day!

Personally I liked the one from gce replacer dg, I don't think when I had that installed I had a problem with her boob bounce not sure about sexy idle animation. If I had to pick those 1.6.

post-945499-0-46796400-1451862367_thumb.jpg

There is even a 1.6 Serana now? 
Anyway the pics are a bit misleading. They all look hot and my personal taste would go for the 1.2
But you have to consider each new version is also an overall upgrade of Seranaholics.

I've used both 1.2 and 1.5 in my AA gameplay... I did like 1.2 but she just looked "primitive" when compared ingame (not just in the pics) to version 1.5

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1

ApachiiHairMales.esm=1

SkyMoMod.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

XPMSE.esp=1

SOSRaceMenu.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

ApachiiHairStyles.esp=1

Feminine Females.esp=1

ELFX - Dawnguard.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

FNIS.esp=1

ELFX - Dragonborn.esp=1

Immersive Weapons.esp=1

AoT.esp=1

adcSexlife.esp=1

Cloaks.esp=1

Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1

SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1

Populated Cities 2.esp=1

For one you don't need HDT butt and breast physics at all with this mod. 2nd I still get the stretching in short terms sometime, not sure if it's the boobs but I will see a streak here and there occasionally. I do know that apachii hair is sometimes bugged, especially using hdt hair. 3rd femine female changes the way they walk it could have a body replacer in it, You might want to open the .esp files to see. I would start by removing butts and breast physics.

I removed HDT butt and Breast physics and tbbp, reinstalled everything per instructions on page one. Not using HDT hair and afaik Feminine females just corrects the females in game who use the male walk animation. I've had short term stretching back in the early days when the HDT started  to make its way into the modding scene, but this is beyond that, in that they never snap back regardless of switching cell's or reloading. :(

There is even a 1.6 Serana now? 

Anyway the pics are a bit misleading. They all look hot and my personal taste would go for the 1.2

But you have to consider each new version is also an overall upgrade of Seranaholics.

I've used both 1.2 and 1.5 in my AA gameplay... I did like 1.2 but she just looked "primitive" when compared ingame (not just in the pics) to version 1.5

Most NPC replacers are like that.

They are not 100% accurate as in the photo but close enough and very pleasing to the eye.

Honestly, I would say a choice.  Not everyone likes the same one...tho it may be a bit more work.  I dunno.  I don't use Seranaholic personally.  I actually use none.  Half the time I don't even bother with one because I rarely even start Dawnguard.  Most of the time I play, I don't even go see the Greybeards.  haha

I just wander around killing and screwing everyone I can find.  Mostly play with mods.  I've honestly only completed the main quest and DLCs like twice.  heh

You can see here the All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.0 features.

I will include some new features that not are on these notes.

Today will not tell approximate date, It will be released when finished :blush: :blush:

Oh that is a fantastic list! Really great! Wish I could support you but Paypal really doesn't like me.

Regarding the vampires, I use Hott Vampires deleting the records for the NPCs replaced by other mods (Serana, Valerica, Sybille and Harkon), would this conflict with that? All it does is provide a different facegen minus the orc face.

Here's by the way a really great Sybille Replacer that goes well with the Elisif one; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71976/? Basically she looks mature and authorative and yet really good, which is what I like with it, she looks like someone you want to bang but also someone that could scare the numbs out of you, like a sexy teacher or boss type of lady. Due to this mod last I heard rxkx22 has no intention of making her a Bijin girl, at least not for a long while.

When you are using armor, what do you mean, when you are using boots or when your body is covered in a full plate with 0 skin showing and you want the pussy on the plate mail? :s

Heroede said to me earlier that he might change some of Gamefever's Remodeled Armors for UUNP to have the HDT mesh so that NPCs would be able to affect themselves and you while still weairing them. The same could be done then with some sexy high heels or the like, or Devious Devices items. However this is a lot of work to change these armors, and there might be a lot of them that would need changing if he were to begin, so probably not until 4.0 of this mod, if at all.

Honestly, I would say a choice.  Not everyone likes the same one...tho it may be a bit more work.  I dunno.  I don't use Seranaholic personally.  I actually use none.  Half the time I don't even bother with one because I rarely even start Dawnguard.  Most of the time I play, I don't even go see the Greybeards.  haha

I just wander around killing and screwing everyone I can find.  Mostly play with mods.  I've honestly only completed the main quest and DLCs like twice.  heh

1300 hours and no likelihood of ever playing the Dragonborn DLC lol

When you are using armor, what do you mean, when you are using boots or when your body is covered in a full plate with 0 skin showing and you want the pussy on the plate mail?  :s

Heroede said to me earlier that he might change some of Gamefever's Remodeled Armors for UUNP to have the HDT mesh so that NPCs would be able to affect themselves and you while still weairing them. The same could be done then with some sexy high heels or the like, or Devious Devices items. However this is a lot of work to change these armors, and there might be a lot of them that would need changing if he were to begin, so probably not until 4.0 of this mod, if at all.

I already did this myself. It wasn't hard either. You can also go into nifskope and delete all the panties so the vag shows

1300 hours and no likelihood of ever playing the Dragonborn DLC lol

IKR. 3206 hours of play, and I have never been on Solstheim. I keep planning to go, but put it off for one reason or another. And I have doen Dawnguard probably a dozen times (almost all of them on the vampire side just to get the castle ownership, and once as male slayer to do Amorous Adventures incredibly good Serana romance).

The fuck do I always install mods like Moonpath and Falskaar and Wyrmstooth? Those have been in my game for years, and I have never been there. If a new new lands mod showed up tomorrow I'd probably add it to my load order, with a very miniscule chance it would ever do anything but make my game slower to load.

When you are using armor, what do you mean, when you are using boots or when your body is covered in a full plate with 0 skin showing and you want the pussy on the plate mail?  :s

I already did this myself. It wasn't hard either. You can also go into nifskope and delete all the panties so the vag shows

Errr.... no thanks. I mean each to his own, but that would just be fucking creepy to me. Plus actually put an unecessary strain on your game. And it still wouldn't help NPCs or yourself to interract with your own or NPCs HDT pussy, if you keep your boots and gauntlets on it will stay static. THis is the big update for v4 I talked about, not removing the panties but allowing gauntlets and boots to be worn, like if you have sexy high heels you want to keep on.

You know you can add the xml data to gauntlets and boots nifs if you have some you want to keep on, while still fingering yourself or massaging your boobs...

And as before this is just so damn useful. Wow I am so glad you didn't actually just tell me how to do this instead of just saying it could be done, I would have my mind blown out of my ears by information oerload.