I still prefer BVFE Serana, I like that makeover best, the others look to different for my taste. :P

I kinda do as well actually, I can't entirely decide. I mean I love the Bijin mod but I felt Seranaholic felt a bit like "ethereal" or something like that, not as human looking as Serana vanilla and BVFE does. I just can't decide if a thousands of years old vampire princess sealed up for almost that long in stasis with a cosmic artifact more powerful than anything else in that setting strapped to her maybe should be inhuman and ethereal, so this playthrough I am using Seranaholic, but I have used mainly BVFE in the past.

If BVFE is included on the options list, might as well make that "Seranaholic and Valerica" and "BVFE Serana and Family" since the latter mod also includes a very good Valerica.

What does it mean that it will have Replacers for these 3 extra races?

Does that mean we will be able to turn my character to any of these races?

No it just means the pussy will get added to these races if you have them installed, so you can make a new character and she'll be a Ningheim or one of the other, or you could cheat with Showracemenu and turn your character that way into one of them (and in the process most likely end up with your skills as they were back on level 1 and loose your facegen, I prefer starting a new game).

Will next update also update the textures of the mature skin..

Newest version is now 2.12.

EDIT: Wanna note I really like the changelog for 3.0 :)

Looking to try the new version as well. Might just have to tex blend it and try it out.

Fair skin is nice, but it starts to look a lot like plastic with certain body shapes, and the face is far too smooth.

Looking to try the new version as well. Might just have to tex blend it and try it out.

Fair skin is nice, but it starts to look a lot like plastic with certain body shapes, and the face is far too smooth.

My only issue is the lightning , my body gets way too dark with other skisn then fair skin.

I have yet not found the perfect lightning from facelight or raillight to lighten my skin.

My only issue is the lightning , my body gets way too dark with other skisn then fair skin.

I have yet not found the perfect lightning from facelight or raillight to lighten my skin.

Could open the normal map and brighten it up in photoshop or GIMP. Had to do that with a few FO4 skins. Sometimes the texturing is perfect but the color isn't quite what you want.

You know you can add the xml data to gauntlets and boots nifs if you have some you want to keep on, while still fingering yourself or massaging your boobs...

And as before this is just so damn useful. Wow I am so glad you didn't actually just tell me how to do this instead of just saying it could be done, I would have my mind blown out of my ears by information oerload.

If you search around the loverslab forum you can fairly quickly find a thread that will explain in detail how to add xml to nifs.

Strangely enough I wasn't born with this knowledge, I went and sought out a place where I could read about it...

It's actually fairly simple and since you have been responding so nicely...

Assuming you have nifscope.

Open the nif you want to add xml data to. 

Right click ninode and go to Node > Attach extra data. On the next popup click on NiStringExtraData (not NiSringsExtraData)

Now click on the nistringextradata you've just added to the nif.
In the block details section (Should be in the lower portion of the nifscope window) click on the little 'txt' icon next to name and type HDT Havok Path 

Then click on the txt icon next to string data and type the destination of your xml file. (For example Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtm.xml)
Then just save your nif and exit.

Congratulations, you have now added xml data to a nif file all by yourself.

It may sound a little bit complicated. I assure you however, once you've done one or two you can practically do it blindfolded.

You know you can add the xml data to gauntlets and boots nifs if you have some you want to keep on, while still fingering yourself or massaging your boobs...

And as before this is just so damn useful. Wow I am so glad you didn't actually just tell me how to do this instead of just saying it could be done, I would have my mind blown out of my ears by information oerload.

If you search around the loverslab forum you can fairly quickly find a thread that will explain in detail how to add xml to nifs.

Strangely enough I wasn't born with this knowledge, I went and sought out a place where I could read about it...

It's actually fairly simple and since you have been responding so nicely...

Assuming you have nifscope.

[CUT, see Keyser's post]

Congratulations, you have now added xml data to a nif file all by yourself.

It may sound a little bit complicated. I assure you however, once you've done one or two you can practically do it blindfolded.

Thank you, that sounds a lot less complicated than the guide I found before, which didn't make it seem worth doing for using with just a few pair of boots I like. A lot of modder's tools and guides assume pre-existing knowledge of a lot of things like changing meshes, which is an issue when you have no such knowledge at all, suddenly there are important steps missing from said guides.

Now if I can only figure out why my ingame UUNPRaceMenu do not work (MO), when bodyslide does fine...

Also this mod is way better than I initially thought, and I though it was really good except for the lacking meshes. Anyone who tought the same open the 7z you downloaded and open the folder 00_Bodytypes. All of those have working sliders and will work with the pussy if you just copy and paste the meshes you want. Yeah, a lot better than I thought. My guess is that after all that work, those were supposed to be in the FOMOD installer but somehow got left out.

FREQUENTLY ASKED:

Q: Which body is included in your mod?

A: A pre-build Unified UNP Special with -Zeroed Sliders- created on Bodyslide 2 and Outfit Studio with XML attached for collisions with NifSkope

Q: Can I build my own body on Bodyslide 2 and get HDT Vagina and collisions?

A: Yes, but you have to select on Body/Outfit: Unified UNP Special, Unified UNP Hands and Unified UNP Feet, build them with your preferred preset and attach manually the XML to every body part.

Q: How can I change the shape of the body? I have to build new one on Bodyslide?

A: No, you can change your body shape using sliders in game on UUNP Morphs tab from RaceMenu, writing showracemenu on console.

Q: Which combo texture are you using in the gifs?

A: Diffuse Maps: Custom made by me not included for the moment / Normal Maps: Low Muscular Tone Body / Specular Maps: Goose Bumps Body / Subsurface Scattering: Subsurface Textures

Q: Which body presets are you using in your gifs?

A: 7B Bombshell: 1 / BreastFantasy: -0.5 / DoubleMelon: -0.5 / PushUp: 0.5 / BigTorso: -0.5

Q: Can I use another hdtPhysicsExtensionDefaultBBP.xml with this setup?

A: Yes, but collisions will be a bit different maybe.

Q: This mod is compatible with CBBE Body?

A: Yes and no. You can use Schlongs of Skyrim and Shape Atlas for Men replacers and More Nasty Critters Replacers (manually drag and drop only, if you install any of them from Menu your CBBE body can be replaced with UUNP, be careful). Bijin and GCE Replacers are not compatible with CBBE.

Q: How can I attach XML to a body part?

A: Follow my guide from here: HOW TO ADD *.XML FILES TO YOUR MESHES

Q: I don't want to use the textures included in your mod, how can I blend vagina color in new textures?

A: Follow my guide from here: HOW TO ADD COLORED VAGINA TO YOUR BODY TEXTURES WITH TEXTURE BLENDER

Q: What is the difference between version 1.0 and 1.1.2?

A: Version 1.0 includes 4K textures for Diffuse maps and XML setup from Stevierage. Version 1.1.2 includes textures compressed to 2K maximum and XML setup from Bazinga

Q: Which clothes/armors are compatible with the body included in this mod?

A: I'm using UUNP conversions from gamefever

More questions and answers will be added.

I have two very nice guides to add XML to meshes and blend images on main thread, people, read a bit!!! :lol: :lol:

Thank you, that sounds a lot less complicated than the guide I found before, which didn't make it seem worth doing for using with just a few pair of boots I like. A lot of modder's tools and guides assume pre-existing knowledge of a lot of things like changing meshes, which is an issue when you have no such knowledge at all, suddenly there are important steps missing from said guides.

Now if I can only figure out why my in-game UUNPRaceMenu do not work (MO), when bodyslide does fine...

Also this mod is way better than I initially thought, and I though it was really good except for the lacking meshes. Anyone who tought the same open the 7z you downloaded and open the folder 00_Bodytypes. All of those have working sliders and will work with the pussy if you just copy and paste the meshes you want. Yeah, a lot better than I thought. My guess is that after all that work, those were supposed to be in the FOMOD installer but somehow got left out.

Might want to chop my instructions out of your quote. I just looked back at it and realised I'd actually botched two separate methods of addings xml's into it, that wouldn't work (made that post from memory :( ). I've amended my own post but yours might lead to some confusion.

That being said, Hero has a set of instructions with easy to follow pictures as a guide, so my instructions are pretty obsolete. (Thought I'd seen some around this thread somewhere)

QUESTION:

Which Serana you like more from these to add her replacer into All-in-One??

Serana 1.0.1

12656844074_38eebd88f6.jpg

Serana 1.2h

11980070583_98edf4b927.jpg

Serana 1.3.2

13382266225_4dbbc8b02e.jpg

Serana 1.4.1

13426883775_f5e2f233bb.jpg

Serana 1.5

19799242594_bffe728fcd.jpg

Serana 1.6 

23943963205_ff0f8a0f1c.jpg

The one I like more is 1.3.2 or 1.4.1

If you want to choose tell me and the most voted I will add on the Mod.

Have a nice day!

I prefer 1.2h and 1.3.2. As far as I can tell, both of those are the same, exact face... with different hairdos and eye colors. They seem to have different complexions as well, but it's hard to tell from the photos you posted because the lighting is very different between the two pictures.

I have been using a custom follower mod called Companion Selene Kate and when I first met her I had to do a double-take: she not only has my Serana's Seranaholic face, she's wearing the same Seraphine armor that I gave to my Serana!

I gave my Serana a different hairdo, because I hate the static hairdos that stick out in front, suspended in mid-air about 2-3 inches above the boobs  :@  instead of resting nicely on the boobs. So my companion sluts and I either wear HDT hair or pick styles that don't stick out in front over the boobs. Maybe one day someone will start making realistic-looking HDT-enabled long hair beside Merida and pony tails, but so far the only ones I've found are very far from realistic looking.

Here's my Serana, who I fell in love with, asked her to turn me into a vampire so I could be closer to her, and then married:

2015-06-19_00004_zpslrdzpctf.jpg

Serana can't hide the evidence that she just encountered a new guy along the road. I love my hot Vampire slut!

Thanks for asking, and can't wait for 3.0! :heart:

I LOVE the new version!!!!!  You should see Maevan's photo section on her profile page, especially this one

http://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/images/110/1674320-1451860776.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I love the picture, but who is "Maevan?"

I have two very nice guides to add XML to meshes and blend images on main thread, people, read a bit!!! :lol: :lol:

I have a question: If I use Outfit Studio to replace the CBBE hands that come with Kaw's Claws with the UUNP-Special hands from this mod which already have the necessary xml's attached, will the xmls stay attached to those hands in the Kaw's Claws mod, or do I have to do something else so my Kaw's Claws nail-wearing hands will still trigger all collisions?

Also, in a similar vein, can I replace the foot meshes from Newmiller's UNPB Heels with the feet from this mod (using Outfit Studio) and have the xml's stay with the feet in the Heels mod so that I can finally go back to my slutty preference to have sex with my stockings and heels on?

QUESTION:

Which Serana you like more from these to add her replacer into All-in-One??

Serana 1.0.1

12656844074_38eebd88f6.jpg

Serana 1.2h

11980070583_98edf4b927.jpg

Serana 1.3.2

13382266225_4dbbc8b02e.jpg

Serana 1.4.1

13426883775_f5e2f233bb.jpg

Serana 1.5

19799242594_bffe728fcd.jpg

Serana 1.6 

23943963205_ff0f8a0f1c.jpg

The one I like more is 1.3.2 or 1.4.1

If you want to choose tell me and the most voted I will add on the Mod.

Have a nice day!

I prefer 1.2h and 1.3.2. As far as I can tell, both of those are the same, exact face... with different hairdos and eye colors. They seem to have different complexions as well, but it's hard to tell from the photos you posted because the lighting is very different between the two pictures.

I have been using a custom follower mod called Companion Selene Kate and when I first met her I had to do a double-take: she not only has my Serana's Seranaholic face, she's wearing the same Seraphine armor that I gave to my Serana!

I gave my Serana a different hairdo, because I hate the static hairdos that stick out in front, suspended in mid-air about 2-3 inches above the boobs  :@  instead of resting nicely on the boobs. So my companion sluts and I either wear HDT hair or pick styles that don't stick out in front over the boobs. Maybe one day someone will start making realistic-looking HDT-enabled long hair beside Merida and pony tails, but so far the only ones I've found are very far from realistic looking.

Here's my Serana, who I fell in love with, asked her to turn me into a vampire so I could be closer to her, and then married:

Serana can't hide the evidence that she just encountered a new guy along the road. I love my hot Vampire slut!

I LOVE the new version!!!!!  You should see Maevan's photo section on her profile page, especially this one

http://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/images/110/1674320-1451860776.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I love the picture, but who is "Maevan?"

Maevan is the creator of the skin texture mod called Mature skin http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32986/?

Its one of my top three fave skin textures :wub:

Now if I can only figure out why my in-game UUNPRaceMenu do not work (MO), when bodyslide does fine...

Might want to chop my instructions out of your quote. I just looked back at it and realised I'd actually botched two separate methods of addings xml's into it, that wouldn't work (made that post from memory :( ). I've amended my own post but yours might lead to some confusion.

That being said, Hero has a set of instructions with easy to follow pictures as a guide, so my instructions are pretty obsolete. (Thought I'd seen some around this thread somewhere)

there is tutorial for adding xml from heroede thread before this thread in here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52650-get-vagina-working-with-collisions-updated-all-in-one-uunp-hdt-animated-pussy-is-back/

KS Hairdos HDT Physics is very nice. I'm not sure about 100 % realism, but nice.

Addign HDT hairs to your character or a few companions is fine, but adding them to a lot of NPCs would be complete mornociy unless you have a processor that on it's off days does spacetime calculations for NASA. HDT takes up a very large amount of processor power, now simple things like bounce is fine but most hairs and old verisons of HDT high Heels is very costly, because there's a lot of things to calculate at once. If you're running an okay processor like an i5 then you can do that just fine along with everything else on a couple of characters, but your odds of either crashing or even burning out your processor if you wandered into Solitude with a dozen NPCs with HDT hair would be very high. HDT is the only thing in SKyrim or indeed in most aspects of modern PC gaming (where most games are Console ports) that takes a significant processor power, and a HDT/ENB powered Skyrim is probably the single most demanding game available potentially.

Did bethesda add hair works "like the ones in witcher 3" to Falluot 4?

I didn't get it yet.

Kinda, it's in there but it's mostly only active in conversations, and static otherwise. Expect modders to fix it, or possibly for SexTec to allow it to flow during the scene and other such conditional changes.

So I was trying to clean out all my mods and update them, and the only issue I've ran into is related to your mod. I actually got it working perfectly fine before, but now I cannot seem to figure it out.

I did a fresh-skyrim install (Mainly to clean anything out) and installed SKSE and Bleak ENB (I was using Vividan (I think) before)

The issue is I keep getting black-'boxed' textures on either the body or the head. Sometimes the head will be completly black, or the body itself will. When the body is black-boxed, I can actually zoom in on it and it kinda clears it up, not fully though. Odd thing is, I was using a save in-doors to test, and after a fresh-reinstall It worked perfectly fine. All the textures were fine, but when I went outdoors/through a loading screen, the body appeared black again (This might actually be a drive-related issue?)

Examples of the issue are at the bottom, it won't let me reply with links.

EDIT: Fixed, the issue was enbLocal related (I had my VRAM set too high)

post-926445-0-37836500-1452004077_thumb.jpg

post-926445-0-18478100-1452004079_thumb.jpg

That balck skin error means your gpu can't handle the textures.

Try to use 2k textures and see if it fixes it.

Weird thing is, sometimes it'll load the textures perfectly fine. I also have a GTX 980, so it should handle it.

Perhaps it's an issue with my ENB settings?

EDIT: I think I had my VRAM ENB Setting set too high, after lowering it the issue seems to be gone.

Hi

just noticed the problem with the black body textures, I had this issue a while back and the solution is contained in this, it is nothing to do with vram it is to do with the requiring the skin to have mip maps, I used gimp to fix it but I believe paint.net is equally up to the job

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43159-sevenbase-hdt-vagina-and-hdt-creatures/?p=1143463

hope this helps, I was running on a 970 and couldn't make sense of it