Question, which file controls npcs collision? Example I have boob bounce with armor for lydia, but when she does sexy idle animations, she doesn't come in contact with breast even with armor off. My Character does have collision armor or no armor. I got rid of that buggy gce replacer and now have bijin installed with body  replacers from all in 1. Any Help would be appreciated thanks.

Just a shot in the dark here, but I think you need to reinstall this mod and check the checkboxes for whichever one(s) of the 3 Bijin mods you're using- this mod installs some files specifically for the Bijin mods. So when you installed Bijin *after* you already had this mod installed, you ended up missing this mod's Bijin files. Maybe you have already done this, if that's what you meant by "body replacers from all in 1" but it isn't clear that you meant that.

Also, you won't get certain NPC collisions when they are wearing shoes (females) or hand-slot items (males) such as gauntlets and some bracers.

And finally, you asked about "collisions," but then you said you have "boob-bounce" with Lydia blah blah blah... boob-bounce is NOT the same thing as collisions. So it is unclear to me what your issue really is.

Question, which file controls npcs collision? Example I have boob bounce with armor for lydia, but when she does sexy idle animations, she doesn't come in contact with breast even with armor off. My Character does have collision armor or no armor. I got rid of that buggy gce replacer and now have bijin installed with body  replacers from all in 1. Any Help would be appreciated thanks.

Just a shot in the dark here, but I think you need to reinstall this mod and check the checkboxes for whichever one(s) of the 3 Bijin mods you're using- this mod installs some files specifically for the Bijin mods. So when you installed Bijin *after* you already had this mod installed, you ended up missing this mod's Bijin files. Maybe you have already done this, if that's what you meant by "body replacers from all in 1" but it isn't clear that you meant that.

Also, you won't get certain NPC collisions when they are wearing shoes (females) or hand-slot items (males) such as gauntlets and some bracers.

And finally, you asked about "collisions," but then you said you have "boob-bounce" with Lydia blah blah blah... boob-bounce is NOT the same thing as collisions. So it is unclear to me what your issue really is.

When I deleted the gce stuff, I already reinstalled this mod per bijin files needed, I know boob bounce isn't collision it's part of hdt. I'm talking about physcially moving the breast with the hands when using sexy idle animation. My character does this, but my npc or atleast lydia my follower does not. She has hdt bouncing breast and stomach ect. she just doesn't have collision with hand and breast during the animation. I thought I had this pegged by looking deeper into the issue for atleast lydia's files. I noticed the hand.nif didn't have a hdt.xml havok object attached so I attached it thinking It's fixed, nope still nothing. I used animated prostitution to strip lydia of her clothes to test her naked but still nothing. mmm

EDITED: Ok npc lydia now has collision with armor off after editing the hand.nif 1 and 0 for havok object. Now if I can get her to do it with armor on like my character with armor on..

Hi

Just installed this mod, it worked great at the beginning but now I'm thinking I've installed something wrong. The Bijin replacers work for Ysolda, Irileth (I currently am only using Bijin NPCs and Wives), and also The Ordinary Women and SBF all in one for others like Housecarls and what not for some reason Lydia isn't nude and some of the randoms I use Matchmaker on have bikinis on instead of going full nude like Irileth and Ysolda.

Is there something I have missed in my install?

Any ideas to solve this problem?

What exactly is your problem?

pussy looks weird

Is it missing texture or something else? Or is it perfect?

This is because you didn't install any of the textures provided with my mod. You must select one on each category if you don't have our own blended with colored vagina: diffuse, normal, specular and subsurface.

pussy looks weird

This is because you didn't install any of the textures provided with my mod. You must select one on each category if you don't have our own blended with colored vagina: diffuse, normal, specular and subsurface.

I just reintall mod and I install all textures except NPC and creature replacer, and it looks nothing different

still missing something else that I should install?

pussy looks weird

I just reintall mod and I install all textures except NPC and creature replacer, and it looks nothing different

still missing something else that I should install?

Actually it looks fine, the pussy just unfortunately opens during anal intercourse as well, and there's no internal textures. Try vaginal sex and it'll look better.

Hi

Just installed this mod, it worked great at the beginning but now I'm thinking I've installed something wrong. The Bijin replacers work for Ysolda, Irileth (I currently am only using Bijin NPCs and Wives), and also The Ordinary Women and SBF all in one for others like Housecarls and what not for some reason Lydia isn't nude and some of the randoms I use Matchmaker on have bikinis on instead of going full nude like Irileth and Ysolda.

Is there something I have missed in my install?

And I uninstalled this and reinstalled it after SOS full, gamefever's armour mod, this mod and then XPMSE. I used the fair skin texture that came with this mod and nothing else, so I'm not quite sure what's wrong.

I've used Bodyslide to adjust the UUNP Special - Zeroed Sliders- body/outfit, pressed build then batch build to get all of gamefever's armours

EDIT: derp, when I batch built, I forgot to unselect UUNP Nevernude

All good

Looks great, thanks for the mod. Looking forward to trying more characters and NPCs

in racemenu how can i change the color of the area left of the eye and above the cheek bone?

It seems there is no coloring option for it.

I'm responding because nobody else has and I know what it's like to post a question and then be ignored, like all 3 of my questions on other forums about converting Kaw's Claws to UUNP are being ignored.

There are 3 Eye Makeup color sliders/choosers in my Racemenu: eye shadow, eyeliner and eye tint. I am able to choose a preset color OR mix a custom color for each of those.

Beyond that, there are 2 "cheek color" sliders/choosers, upper and lower, and a lip color slider, all of which allow preset or custom colors, gloss, glow and transparency.

There is a Face Paint tab with many, many sliders for various styles and colors of face paints such as Aela's. One of them might (or might not) change the color of whatever area you are talking about. I don't know because I am a simple slut: I like a clear complexion with just a bit too much makeup.

Finally, there are some complexion and "skin tone" sliders that change overall body, overall face, forehead, nose and neck skin shades.

Here is my gloriously-slutty Chastity, showing her custom hair, eye, eye-makeup, cheek and lipstick colors that took me hours to make for her. Naturally, the hair, makeup and jewelry are all just a little too much, because I find that many guys like their girls a little (or a lot) on the trashy side, and I am all about having many guys. :angel:

Of the thousands of pictures I have posted online, this is one of only two safe-for-work pictures of Chastity that I have ever posted. :D  What was I thinking??

ChastityMakeup_zps4kvtjiet.jpg

The reason for listing all of the above sliders to you is:

1. It is not clear from your post exactly what area you are trying to change colors on (left of WHICH eye?), which is probably why nobody has responded;

2. As far as I know, there are NO other face-color sliders in Racemenu;

3. If you do not have all of the above-listed sliders you might consider updating Racemenu and plugins.

I know this doesn't directly answer your question (because your question isn't clear) but I hope it helps. If not, you might consider posting your question on the Racemenu forums, since eye/cheek color has nothing whatsoever to do with this pussy mod.

First of all thank you for the replay.

Sadly because English isn't my first language it was hard to me to describe what i wanted.

But this is what i mean...the area in the semi circle.

I know this is really bad but i just started doing this 2 days ago "i mean making my own character".

post-1017767-0-19310700-1451596999_thumb.jpg

First of all thank you for the replay.

Sadly because English isn't my first language it was hard to me to describe what i wanted.

But this is what i mean...the area in the semi circle.

I know this is really bad but i just started doing this 2 days ago "i mean making my own character".

Thanks for clarifying the area you're trying to color. I'm sorry that I don't know of any slider that applies to this specific area... it's just above the area that "Cheek color" applies to. So other than the "Complexion" slider, which applies to the entire face, I don't know how you would change the color of just that area.

It's good to know now....every day i'm getting new info.

Wish i had any artistic vision...but now at least i can blame the lack of this slider :D

Love Chastity BTW.

BTW in race menu are there any extra plugins that can be added?

Or just packs of things that are already there?

I have 2 or 3 packs of hair and eyes.

Hi,

I love this mod very much and thank you so much for putting this all together.

I have just one request that I you might consider:

Any chance of you having different "types" available e.g. like this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39301/?

It'd be even better if this could somehow be selected during character creation so then not all my characters have the same vagina.

Happy New Year!!

Ted.

@HeroedeLeyenda: Will you please test this stuff before you make the mod, Like example I started with gce replacers none worked unless you tweaked each file separately. Then I installed the bijin replacers war maiden and wives.The files you edited does not have collision attached, to make it worst if you try to add hdt havok path for collision the values are all wrong and I couldn't get it to work unless renaming everything. I got it to work with armor off by copying the main files for my character uunp for hand mesh to lydia, but way to much time to do this for each bijin character. I know you have put a lot of time in this and i appreciate it a lot, but i find myself doing more fixing on my part on every file. I think because mostly people here see boob bounce they think it works and don't test anything else. Thanks again, I hope this isn't ignored like most of my help problems i've asked here. :(

Hi,

Any chance of you having different "types" available e.g. like this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39301/?

It'd be even better if this could somehow be selected during character creation so then not all my characters have the same vagina.

Happy New Year!!

Ted.

Unless Heeroe changed the textures of the Bijin girls this is already in the mod, just not for you. All the Bijin girls have a separate skin each technically, and unmodded at least several of them have varying types of pussies, including innies, outies and other shapes.

If I might make a small suggestion?  In the F.A.Q., could please put in a mention of TexBlend and how to use it, because I just spent a couple of hours trying to fix an issue where the entire vagina was white.  I didn't even know about TexBlend until I did a couple of hours of research.  Then found out about UNP Texture Blender, where following those instructions, found your TexBlend file and got everything sorted out.

And man does it change the overall experience thank you.  Just a little heads up for the newbies like me would be most appreciated.   ^_^

Hi,

Happy New Year!!

Ted.

Unless Heeroe changed the textures of the Bijin girls this is already in the mod, just not for you. All the Bijin girls have a separate skin each technically, and unmodded at least several of them have varying types of pussies, including innies, outies and other shapes.

Yeah, but I want it for my characters that I create ;)

Not if somebody else will happen, but every time I go into a house that was created by a user have a horrible drop in fps, saw that it was this mod.

Note 2k textures use my card is a gforce 650ti boost, 8GB of RAM and an Intel i3 2100

Hi,

Happy New Year!!

Ted.

Yeah, but I want it for my characters that I create ;)

Presuming you mean for your character and your character alone, rather than every woman in Skyrim that uses your skin having the same pussy as you it is only possible if you either;

A) Use a custom race, and there's a separate custom race each using a unique skin for every type of vag.

B) Do it via Racemenu Overlays, and the overlay is your new pussy, whcih has to be fitted (all of them) fand textblended to the specific skin you are using. Actually I'm not sure it's possible to outright replace in-game one of yoru characters existing textures, I doubt it honestly.

If you mean a choice of pussy in the skin installer for this mod... sure, except you tripled, quadrupled or so Heeroe's work load in textblending the skins, since you would need one variation for every skin involved. The mod you linked only make that change for one specific skin, the low quality one that comes with CBBE, this mod is offering a range of skins to use, with variations that would impact it (sweat).

Besides... what you're asking is kinda already in the mod, again. Fair Skin has way different nipples and vag than SG skin does, and if you choose Demoniac to install over this (works fine, Demoniac is already set up for this kind of pussy by default, so you can overwrite that with anything in this mod and it will work) that has at least 4 different nipples and vaginas, with another 6 or so muscle maps to apply, plus choice of gloss, sweat, goosebumps, etc. Problem is it will also apply to Olava the Feeble, and all the other women of Skyrim, otherwise see the nearly equally problematic (well more time-consuming) two options above.

So this is just a suggestion and please don't take it bad.

For new people such as me why not say...add in the main thread a list of extra mods that users can look into.

In this list can be some custom races that is compatible with either UUNP or CBBE "next update".

Some additions maybe like cloths.

Just a list to enhance the choices in game...no extra work on Hero as he has enough on his plate already.