For everyone here who are lazy or don't understand how to make a uunp body work, heroesdeleyenda is a real MVP :)

I do wonder though if that bleak enb you are using would look on a standard ingame screenshot would look like, for example inside an inn without all perfectioning.

My enb (realvision i think, does look a bit too dark in my opinion indoors, and dont know a way to boost it).

With RealVision you are probably using Climates of Tamriel and ELFX as well. If you try without these or adjusting them, you will see a very different result.

Predator vision works, otherwise try this;

Increase AmbientLightingIntensityInteriorDay and AmbientLightingIntensityInteriorNight in enbseries.ini.

if you are using Option B, ELFX, try to deactivate the ELFX enhancer or install ELFX without ELFX enhancer.

I'm running Realvision, CoT, ELFX, HD/HiRes textures everywhere and 217 other active plugins on my i5 3570K 8GB with GTX970 4GB (3.5 usable). I have HDT everything on myself, including the usual TBBP, plus this mod's pussy, HDT earrings and usually HDT hair, although lately I tend to wear a non-HDT hairstyle that I think is sexy. I get a reliable 50-60 FPS with Fraps running, and my Skyrim looks amazing.

My interiors are much darker than vanilla, which I think makes them look a lot more believable. You can see this on the stairs at about the one-minute mark in this short video:

I also have a Candlelight Ring, a Detect-Life ring and a combo Candlelight + Detect Life Ring, plus a bunch of torches hotkeyed in SkyUI's Favorites menu for instant access. As Sacre Bleu  :P  said, the Candlelight Ring is great for sex scenes, and can be used along with the Rail Lights that are included in this mod.

I'm running nothing now, tired of the CTD's from mods or easily corrupted game saves or beshista bugs, and I'm not freaking gonna try to play this game default after seeing what modding does, I deleted 50 GB of skyrim sh%&. So I guess im not going to get to see new mod release from all in one. ah well maybe in the future. GL to all  5 photos I have left of my girl :(

What a shame. She is (was?) beautiful! I wear the same "ghost" robes sometimes, only I don't wear panties or a thong because I'm a slut.

Sorry you got so frustrated that you rage-wiped all your mods. I don't know how many mods you were running, but I'm currently running 220 active plugins (according to LOOT) and no merged/bashed patches, on a high/mid-range machine, with a solid 50-60 fps with Fraps running, and almost no CTDs whatsoever. I do get an occasional (once a week, maybe?) CTD during a SexLab "Use Nearby Bed" animation, but absolutely none due to mod conflicts.

You just have to read the descriptions (and the readmes, and the forums) for each and every mod you install to try to minimize incompatibilities. You also have to back up your entire Skyrim installation frequently in case something happens that you can't recover from, including the stuff in Documents and Appdata, so you can restore and only lose a week instead of having no fallback and rage-quitting.

The payoff is a completely stable and reliable Skyrim despite a ton of mods. I got FO4 on release day, but have only played it a little due to the lack of mods- FO4 really looks quite crappy (environment and people) without mods. After the GECK is released I'm sure all of that will change. But meanwhile, there is no place I'd rather be than in my own little private version of Skyrim.

You should try again. Your girl is too pretty to give up on.

Win 7, 8 or 10?

For everyone here who are lazy or don't understand how to make a uunp body work, heroesdeleyenda is a real MVP :)

I do wonder though if that bleak enb you are using would look on a standard ingame screenshot would look like, for example inside an inn without all perfectioning.

My enb (realvision i think, does look a bit too dark in my opinion indoors, and dont know a way to boost it).

With RealVision you are probably using Climates of Tamriel and ELFX as well. If you try without these or adjusting them, you will see a very different result.

Increase AmbientLightingIntensityInteriorDay and AmbientLightingIntensityInteriorNight in enbseries.ini.

if you are using Option B, ELFX, try to deactivate the ELFX enhancer or install ELFX without ELFX enhancer.

I'm running Realvision, CoT, ELFX, HD/HiRes textures everywhere and 217 other active plugins on my i5 3570K 8GB with GTX970 4GB (3.5 usable). I have HDT everything on myself, including the usual TBBP, plus this mod's pussy, HDT earrings and usually HDT hair, although lately I tend to wear a non-HDT hairstyle that I think is sexy. I get a reliable 50-60 FPS with Fraps running, and my Skyrim looks amazing.

My interiors are much darker than vanilla, which I think makes them look a lot more believable. You can see this on the stairs at about the one-minute mark in this short video:

I also have a Candlelight Ring, a Detect-Life ring and a combo Candlelight + Detect Life Ring, plus a bunch of torches hotkeyed in SkyUI's Favorites menu for instant access. As Sacre Bleu  :P  said, the Candlelight Ring is great for sex scenes, and can be used along with the Rail Lights that are included in this mod.

I'm running nothing now, tired of the CTD's from mods or easily corrupted game saves or beshista bugs, and I'm not freaking gonna try to play this game default after seeing what modding does, I deleted 50 GB of skyrim sh%&. So I guess im not going to get to see new mod release from all in one. ah well maybe in the future. GL to all  5 photos I have left of my girl :(

What a shame. She is (was?) beautiful! I wear the same "ghost" robes sometimes, only I don't wear panties or a thong because I'm a slut.

Sorry you got so frustrated that you rage-wiped all your mods. I don't know how many mods you were running, but I'm currently running 220 active plugins (according to LOOT) and no merged/bashed patches, on a high/mid-range machine, with a solid 50-60 fps with Fraps running, and almost no CTDs whatsoever. I do get an occasional (once a week, maybe?) CTD during a SexLab "Use Nearby Bed" animation, but absolutely none due to mod conflicts.

You just have to read the descriptions (and the readmes, and the forums) for each and every mod you install to try to minimize incompatibilities. You also have to back up your entire Skyrim installation frequently in case something happens that you can't recover from, including the stuff in Documents and Appdata, so you can restore and only lose a week instead of having no fallback and rage-quitting.

The payoff is a completely stable and reliable Skyrim despite a ton of mods. I got FO4 on release day, but have only played it a little due to the lack of mods- FO4 really looks quite crappy (environment and people) without mods. After the GECK is released I'm sure all of that will change. But meanwhile, there is no place I'd rather be than in my own little private version of Skyrim.

Win 7, 8 or 10?

Computer Name: BAD_GIRL :cool:

Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4

CPU: i5 3570K Overclocked to 4.0GHz

Cooling: Liquid

Chipset: Intel

Sound Card: Integral Intel HD Sound

RAM: 8GB DDR3

GFX: GTX 970 4GB (3.5GB)

System Drive C: 64GB SSD

Games Drive G: 264GB SSD

Archive/Utility Drive E: 2TB HDD

Internal Backups Drive F: 1TB HDD

External Backups Drive H:: 1TB HDD USB

220 Plugin Load Order:

0  0 Skyrim.esm

1  1 Update.esm

2  2 Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

3  3 Dawnguard.esm

4  4 Falskaar.esm

5  5 Wyrmstooth.esp

6  6 Dawnguard - Textures.esm

7  7 Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

8  8 HearthFires.esm

9  9 HearthFires - Textures.esm

10  a Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

11  b Dragonborn.esm

12  c Dragonborn - Textures.esm

13  d Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

14  e SharedSeranaDialogue.esm

15  f FoxHome_X.esm

16 10 Dragon Break.esm

17 11 0db2SECOND.esm

18 12 hdtHighHeel.esm

19 13 ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

20 14 SexLab.esm

21 15 AOM.esm

22 16 ApachiiHair.esm

23 17 ApachiiHairFemales.esm

24 18 ZaZAnimationPack.esm

25 19 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

26 1a RaceCompatibility.esm

27 1b SexLabAroused.esm

28 1c PubicMeshColorRE.esm

29 1d Heels Sound.esm

30 1e EFFCore.esm

31 1f HighResTexturePack01.esp

32 20 HighResTexturePack02.esp

33 21 HighResTexturePack03.esp

34 22 Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

35 23 AsharaPrinceOfTheWoods.esp

36 24 MashupUNP.esp

37 25 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

38 26 LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp

39 27 EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

40 28 ELFX - Exteriors.esp

41 29 ELFX - Dawnguard.esp

42 2a ELFX - Dragonborn.esp

43 2b Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp

44 2c RealisticWaterTwo.esp

45 2d ELFXEnhancer.esp

46 2e AutoHarvest2.esp

47 2f AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp

48 30 RealShelter.esp

49 31 RBB - Snowy New Lands Merge.esp

50 32 SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp

51 33 RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp

52 34 SMIM-Merged-All.esp

53 35 Dragon Falls Manor.esp

54 36 ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp

55 37 AsharaSkyrimCharacterPresetsReplacer.esp

56 38 TavernClothes-MTM.esp

57 39 Get Out Of My Way.esp

58 3a Draconic Bloodline.esp

59 3b Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp

60 3c DudestiaOutfitChanger.esp

61 3d Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

62 3e FISS.esp

63 3f PATCHDragon Break.esp

64 40 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

65 41 Marriable Serana.esp

66 42 SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp

67 43 Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

68 44 SOS - Shop.esp

69 45 Gwelda Armor Pack.esp

70 46 Luxury Collection.esp

71 47 Luxury Collection Vendor.esp

72 48 FNISspells.esp

73 49 No Hood.esp

74 4a CharGen ECE Morphs.esp

75 4b BlacktalonArmorV11UNP.esp

76 4c kuzak-bodyandstockings.esp

77 4d BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp

78 4e MeridaHair.esp

79 4f Katarina Outfit - UNPB BBP.esp

80 50 Mini Vamps.esp

81 51 Huntress.esp

82 52 VendorSaleDelay-Gone.esp

83 53 Infinite Gold For Merchants.esp

84 54 FullBootForKKSA.esp

85 55 NailsUNP.esp

86 56 NewmillerHighHeelsBlck.esp

87 57 StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp

88 58 HDTEarring.esp

89 59 DAO Morrigan's Robes.esp

90 5a ScarletDawnArmor.esp

91 5b LeatherThiefArmor.esp

92 5c Serana.esp

93 5d LeftHandRings.esp

94 5e UNP Leather Clothes.esp

95 5f FS_UltimateAssortment.esp

96 60 TS_RogueOutfits.esp

97 61 Blade and Soul Negligee.esp

98 62 SeraphineHuntedArmor.esp

99 63 Hair Physics Project.esp

100 64 UnreadBooksGlow.esp

FlameAtronachArmor.esp

101 65 HDTHair_Sky201.esp

102 66 npchairoverhaul.esp

103 67 NewVampChainsArmorReplacer.esp

104 68 HDTTESTEarring.esp

105 69 Newmelv.esp

106 6a Marriable Serana HF.esp

107 6b 0db2patch.esp

108 6c VioLens.esp

109 6d SpousesEnhanced.esp

110 6e TemptressVixen.esp

111 6f The Ningheim.esp

112 70 The Ningheim - Followers.esp

113 71 Tauriel The Hobbit.esp

114 72 SkyUI.esp

115 73 Kate.esp

116 74 MF_RadiantProstitution.esp

117 75 DanarielStormbow.esp

118 76 KS Jewelry.esp

119 77 Bijin Warmaidens.esp

120 78 AMatterOfTime.esp

121 79 Schoolgirl Mashup - UNPB BBP.esp

122 7a bm_SimpleAction.esp

123 7b DWISSglasses-plain.esp

124 7c towConversation.esp

125 7d DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp

126 7e Clean  Invisibility Effects plus Eyes Fix - Chameleon Version.esp

127 7f Minou's Wigs.esp

128 80 IridumEyes2.0.esp

129 81 VesWhoreOutfit.esp

130 82 Northgirl.esp

131 83 SFO - Dragonborn.esp

132 84 RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.esp

133 85 RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp

134 86 Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp

135 87 Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp

136 88 Vivid Landscapes.esp

137 89 ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp

138 8a ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

139 8b ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp

140 8c CoT-WeatherPatch.esp

141 8d TrueStorms.esp

142 8e TrueStorms-CoT-WeatherPatch.esp

143 8f Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp

144 90 CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp

145 91 mintylightningmod.esp

146 92 ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

147 93 CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp

148 94 CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-40.esp

149 95 CoT-WeatherPatch_NL1.esp

150 96 TrueStorms-SupremeStorms-CoT.esp

151 97 MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp

152 98 Better Dynamic Snow.esp

153 99 Prometheus_NSUTR BDS Patch.esp

154 9a Hoop Earrings.esp

155 9b SexLabMatchMaker.esp

156 9c HepsyBasicWearsUNPCM.esp

157 9d LadyKdCirclets.esp

158 9e Osare GothicLolita.esp

159 9f Hip-huggers.esp

160 a0 doahair.esp

161 a1 Niahs Hair V6.esp

162 a2 Kaw's Claws.esp

163 a3 RaceMenuOverlays.esp

164 a4 AK_RM_Tattoos.esp

165 a5 Bouncy-Bodices-Booties-Belts-Stockings.esp

166 a6 Prometheus_NSUTR Falskaar Dock.esp

167 a7 NewmNecklaces2.esp

168 a8 Emfy Cleric Robes.esp

169 a9 RBB - Row Boats - Hearthfire Hotfix.esp

170 aa NewJewelleryGems.esp

171 ab SchoolgirlOutfit.esp

172 ac AOM.esp

173 ad HTBWigsApachiiSkyHair.esp

174 ae RingOfCraft-10000.esp

175 af DanceTogether.esp

176 b0 SpousesEnhanced_Serana.esp

177 b1 RSRainCOT.esp

178 b2 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

179 b3 SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

180 b4 SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp

181 b5 NusbieVoices.esp

182 b6 Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp

183 b7 Dual Sheath Redux.esp

184 b8 AsharaDimonizedDress.esp

185 b9 RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp

186 ba Brows.esp

187 bb NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp

188 bc Kate - AnimPack TBBP.esp

189 bd RaceMenu.esp

190 be RaceMenuPlugin.esp

191 bf SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp

192 c0 TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp

193 c1 SexLab TDFAP - Requiem Blue Aura Fix.esp

194 c2 FNIS.esp

195 c3 SLAnimSpeed.esp

196 c4 Brawl Bugs CE.esp

197 c5 RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp

198 c6 12FemaleBrows.esp

199 c7 SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp

200 c8 RailLight.esp

201 c9 Bijin Wives.esp

202 ca Bijin NPCs.esp

203 cb Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp

204 cc Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp

205 cd EFFDialogue.esp

206 ce UIExtensions.esp

207 cf AddItemMenu.esp

208 d0 fox39 Armor.esp

209 d1 XPMSE.esp

210 d2 SOSRaceMenu.esp

211 d3 FNISSexyMove.esp

212 d4 Merta Assassin Armor.esp

213 d5 Tembtra Thief Armor.esp

214 d6 Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp

215 d7 Sotteta Huntress Armor.esp

216 d8 Merta Black Rose Armor.esp

217 d9 DraugrSkirts.esp

218 da RSPatch.esp

219 db Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

Win 7, 8 or 10?

220 Plugin Load Order:

0  0 Skyrim.esm

1  1 Update.esm

3  3 Dawnguard.esm

4  4 Falskaar.esm

5  5 Wyrmstooth.esp

8  8 HearthFires.esm

11  b Dragonborn.esm

15  f FoxHome_X.esm

16 10 Dragon Break.esm

17 11 0db2SECOND.esm

18 12 hdtHighHeel.esm

20 14 SexLab.esm

21 15 AOM.esm

22 16 ApachiiHair.esm

27 1b SexLabAroused.esm

29 1d Heels Sound.esm

30 1e EFFCore.esm

36 24 MashupUNP.esp

45 2d ELFXEnhancer.esp

46 2e AutoHarvest2.esp

48 30 RealShelter.esp

62 3e FISS.esp

68 44 SOS - Shop.esp

72 48 FNISspells.esp

73 49 No Hood.esp

78 4e MeridaHair.esp

80 50 Mini Vamps.esp

81 51 Huntress.esp

85 55 NailsUNP.esp

88 58 HDTEarring.esp

92 5c Serana.esp

93 5d LeftHandRings.esp

FlameAtronachArmor.esp

105 69 Newmelv.esp

107 6b 0db2patch.esp

108 6c VioLens.esp

111 6f The Ningheim.esp

114 72 SkyUI.esp

115 73 Kate.esp

118 76 KS Jewelry.esp

120 78 AMatterOfTime.esp

127 7f Minou's Wigs.esp

128 80 IridumEyes2.0.esp

130 82 Northgirl.esp

141 8d TrueStorms.esp

154 9a Hoop Earrings.esp

159 9f Hip-huggers.esp

160 a0 doahair.esp

161 a1 Niahs Hair V6.esp

162 a2 Kaw's Claws.esp

164 a4 AK_RM_Tattoos.esp

172 ac AOM.esp

175 af DanceTogether.esp

177 b1 RSRainCOT.esp

181 b5 NusbieVoices.esp

186 ba Brows.esp

189 bd RaceMenu.esp

194 c2 FNIS.esp

195 c3 SLAnimSpeed.esp

196 c4 Brawl Bugs CE.esp

198 c6 12FemaleBrows.esp

200 c8 RailLight.esp

201 c9 Bijin Wives.esp

202 ca Bijin NPCs.esp

205 cd EFFDialogue.esp

206 ce UIExtensions.esp

207 cf AddItemMenu.esp

208 d0 fox39 Armor.esp

209 d1 XPMSE.esp

210 d2 SOSRaceMenu.esp

211 d3 FNISSexyMove.esp

217 d9 DraugrSkirts.esp

218 da RSPatch.esp

The only thing that matters in that list is Win 7, and you could cut your load order in half and retain all the content and stability by using the Merge Plugins utility on anything that doesn't have scripts, like all outfit and NPC overhaul mods, and increase your FPS and stability while getting a better looking game by getting rid of the Bethesda High Res DLC and swapping to something better. When I had Win 7 it took a MINIMUM of 5 hours to have a chance of crashing, and usually not then either, and I ran a lot heavier load order than that on a lesser (well same, just not overclocked) processor. Now with Win 10 after the Microsoft DX fuckup, where any old games run on a Win 8 or 10 can use at most 4 GB ram, in the process killing the main functionality of the SKSE memory patch, I am lucky to get past one hour of play without crashing.

My preciousss! They stoles it from meee! Gives it back! Filthy Gateses!

Win 7, 8 or 10?

220 Plugin Load Order:

0  0 Skyrim.esm

1  1 Update.esm

3  3 Dawnguard.esm

4  4 Falskaar.esm

5  5 Wyrmstooth.esp

8  8 HearthFires.esm

11  b Dragonborn.esm

15  f FoxHome_X.esm

16 10 Dragon Break.esm

17 11 0db2SECOND.esm

18 12 hdtHighHeel.esm

20 14 SexLab.esm

21 15 AOM.esm

22 16 ApachiiHair.esm

27 1b SexLabAroused.esm

29 1d Heels Sound.esm

30 1e EFFCore.esm

36 24 MashupUNP.esp

45 2d ELFXEnhancer.esp

46 2e AutoHarvest2.esp

48 30 RealShelter.esp

62 3e FISS.esp

68 44 SOS - Shop.esp

72 48 FNISspells.esp

73 49 No Hood.esp

78 4e MeridaHair.esp

80 50 Mini Vamps.esp

81 51 Huntress.esp

85 55 NailsUNP.esp

88 58 HDTEarring.esp

92 5c Serana.esp

93 5d LeftHandRings.esp

FlameAtronachArmor.esp

105 69 Newmelv.esp

107 6b 0db2patch.esp

108 6c VioLens.esp

111 6f The Ningheim.esp

114 72 SkyUI.esp

115 73 Kate.esp

118 76 KS Jewelry.esp

120 78 AMatterOfTime.esp

127 7f Minou's Wigs.esp

128 80 IridumEyes2.0.esp

130 82 Northgirl.esp

141 8d TrueStorms.esp

154 9a Hoop Earrings.esp

159 9f Hip-huggers.esp

160 a0 doahair.esp

161 a1 Niahs Hair V6.esp

162 a2 Kaw's Claws.esp

164 a4 AK_RM_Tattoos.esp

172 ac AOM.esp

175 af DanceTogether.esp

177 b1 RSRainCOT.esp

181 b5 NusbieVoices.esp

186 ba Brows.esp

189 bd RaceMenu.esp

194 c2 FNIS.esp

195 c3 SLAnimSpeed.esp

196 c4 Brawl Bugs CE.esp

198 c6 12FemaleBrows.esp

200 c8 RailLight.esp

201 c9 Bijin Wives.esp

202 ca Bijin NPCs.esp

205 cd EFFDialogue.esp

206 ce UIExtensions.esp

207 cf AddItemMenu.esp

208 d0 fox39 Armor.esp

209 d1 XPMSE.esp

210 d2 SOSRaceMenu.esp

211 d3 FNISSexyMove.esp

217 d9 DraugrSkirts.esp

218 da RSPatch.esp

The only thing that matters in that list is Win 7, and you could cut your load order in half and retain all the content and stability by using the Merge Plugins utility on anything that doesn't have scripts, like all outfit and NPC overhaul mods, and increase your FPS and stability while getting a better looking game by getting rid of the Bethesda High Res DLC and swapping to something better. When I had Win 7 it took a MINIMUM of 5 hours to have a chance of crashing, and usually not then either, and I ran a lot heavier load order than that on a lesser (well same, just not overclocked) processor. Now with Win 10 after the Microsoft DX fuckup, where any old games run on a Win 8 or 10 can use at most 4 GB ram, in the process killing the main functionality of the SKSE memory patch, I am lucky to get past one hour of play without crashing.

I'm sure the good folks at Intel will be disappointed to learn that hardware is irrelevant and only the OS matters. On the other hand, Bill Gates will be pleased... :P

I know that merging half my mods would be beneficial, but using TES5Edit to do it just seems so tedious to me... so thanks for the link, I'll check that out. Also, until I either get this pussy on a UNPB-TBBP body so all my outfits will fit OR figure out how to convert at least SOME of my UNPB wardrobe to UUNP-Special, there's no way I'm merging clothing mods.

As far as replacing the hi-res packs with "something better," I just googled "something better" and didn't come up with anything except an ad for Extenze and a $5 off coupon for Viagra. Could you possibly be a bit more specific, or was that just an offhand comment with no actual basis? :shy::D:P;):)

Win 7, 8 or 10?

220 Plugin Load Order:

0  0 Skyrim.esm

1  1 Update.esm

3  3 Dawnguard.esm

4  4 Falskaar.esm

5  5 Wyrmstooth.esp

8  8 HearthFires.esm

11  b Dragonborn.esm

15  f FoxHome_X.esm

16 10 Dragon Break.esm

17 11 0db2SECOND.esm

18 12 hdtHighHeel.esm

20 14 SexLab.esm

21 15 AOM.esm

22 16 ApachiiHair.esm

27 1b SexLabAroused.esm

29 1d Heels Sound.esm

30 1e EFFCore.esm

36 24 MashupUNP.esp

45 2d ELFXEnhancer.esp

46 2e AutoHarvest2.esp

48 30 RealShelter.esp

62 3e FISS.esp

68 44 SOS - Shop.esp

72 48 FNISspells.esp

73 49 No Hood.esp

78 4e MeridaHair.esp

80 50 Mini Vamps.esp

81 51 Huntress.esp

85 55 NailsUNP.esp

88 58 HDTEarring.esp

92 5c Serana.esp

93 5d LeftHandRings.esp

FlameAtronachArmor.esp

105 69 Newmelv.esp

107 6b 0db2patch.esp

108 6c VioLens.esp

111 6f The Ningheim.esp

114 72 SkyUI.esp

115 73 Kate.esp

118 76 KS Jewelry.esp

120 78 AMatterOfTime.esp

127 7f Minou's Wigs.esp

128 80 IridumEyes2.0.esp

130 82 Northgirl.esp

141 8d TrueStorms.esp

154 9a Hoop Earrings.esp

159 9f Hip-huggers.esp

160 a0 doahair.esp

161 a1 Niahs Hair V6.esp

162 a2 Kaw's Claws.esp

164 a4 AK_RM_Tattoos.esp

172 ac AOM.esp

175 af DanceTogether.esp

177 b1 RSRainCOT.esp

181 b5 NusbieVoices.esp

186 ba Brows.esp

189 bd RaceMenu.esp

194 c2 FNIS.esp

195 c3 SLAnimSpeed.esp

196 c4 Brawl Bugs CE.esp

198 c6 12FemaleBrows.esp

200 c8 RailLight.esp

201 c9 Bijin Wives.esp

202 ca Bijin NPCs.esp

205 cd EFFDialogue.esp

206 ce UIExtensions.esp

207 cf AddItemMenu.esp

208 d0 fox39 Armor.esp

209 d1 XPMSE.esp

210 d2 SOSRaceMenu.esp

211 d3 FNISSexyMove.esp

217 d9 DraugrSkirts.esp

218 da RSPatch.esp

I'm sure the good folks at Intel will be disappointed to learn that hardware is irrelevant and only the OS matters. On the other hand, Bill Gates will be pleased... :P

I know that merging half my mods would be beneficial, but using TES5Edit to do it just seems so tedious to me... so thanks for the link, I'll check that out. Also, until I either get this pussy on a UNPB-TBBP body so all my outfits will fit OR figure out how to convert at least SOME of my UNPB wardrobe to UUNP-Special, there's no way I'm merging clothing mods.

As far as replacing the hi-res packs with "something better," I just googled "something better" and didn't come up with anything except an ad for Extenze and a $5 off coupon for Viagra. Could you possibly be a bit more specific, or was that just an offhand comment with no actual basis? :shy::D:P;):)

I already told you how to get the UNPB body, HeroedeLeyenda alredy did it for you; open up the mod (not the FOMOD), open up 00_Bodytypes, scroll down to UNPB, open, copy the files, Open Data/Meshes/Actors/Character/Character Assets/ and paste the files in, overwriting all (the process is different on Mod Organizer but I don't think you use that). It will work with the same XML and textures you have installed already, you will have a weight slider and anything that can fit a UNPB HDT body now fits you. Notet that these were HeroeLeyenda's very simple instructions to me when I wanted to change to 7Base.

And yes, in the world of Console Ports your processor only needs to be slightly stronger than that of the latest console I am afraid. There was no need at all to upgrade processors for the last five years or so since the i5 2500 came out, that's still a stronger processor than any game can properly use. Your GPU is VASTLY more important than your CPU if you don't also spend time compiling HD videos and doing 3D rendering and similar things.

For skyrim the only stuff that uses more power than a Celeron can put out are the follwing;

-Large amounts of heavy scripts that want to run at the same time, such as from cloak mods, if you have a fast processor these will clear faster. You are not using the kind of mods this applies to. They are usually not the kind of mods you generally want to use. An example of such a mod are Wet & Cold, and Aroused before Fishburger made it Redux.

-HDT Physics Extension, if you decide to really spread it around, HDT bodies and clothign and heels and hair, this directly takes from your processor, but you have to spread it real wide and have a lot of NPCs present for it to count.

Anything else you could have gone down to an unclocked i3 and as long as you kept your graphics card and SSD you wouldn't have noticed anything at all. Graphics card you could have gone down to an 750 without issues with your current settings.

Also way to throw my own snide comments at Keyser back at me, kudos. :P

Something Better: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61995/? Overwrite everything, then reinstall your lighting mod and likewise overwrite, then install the patch for said ligthing mod. If your ENB like RealVision is being overwritten reinstall it afterwards. With an 8000ish setting in ENBseries memory boost and your card 2k textures will run like a charm. With this the only thing left of textures in your load order at all should be your water mod, your weather mod, your lighting mod and your ENB, otherwise only install armor, clothing, skin and monster textures, get rid of everything else, and suddenly your game looks much better and you have better FPS.

The mod in action;

For the same effect with clothes, try this; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69784/? (only textures, 100 % compatible with Gamefever's remodeling and UUNP).

And for HDT hair that doesn't look like utter shit, try this, I'm using it now and it looks great; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70363/?

Win 7, 8 or 10?

220 Plugin Load Order:

0  0 Skyrim.esm

1  1 Update.esm

3  3 Dawnguard.esm

4  4 Falskaar.esm

5  5 Wyrmstooth.esp

8  8 HearthFires.esm

11  b Dragonborn.esm

15  f FoxHome_X.esm

16 10 Dragon Break.esm

17 11 0db2SECOND.esm

18 12 hdtHighHeel.esm

20 14 SexLab.esm

21 15 AOM.esm

22 16 ApachiiHair.esm

27 1b SexLabAroused.esm

29 1d Heels Sound.esm

30 1e EFFCore.esm

36 24 MashupUNP.esp

45 2d ELFXEnhancer.esp

46 2e AutoHarvest2.esp

48 30 RealShelter.esp

62 3e FISS.esp

68 44 SOS - Shop.esp

72 48 FNISspells.esp

73 49 No Hood.esp

78 4e MeridaHair.esp

80 50 Mini Vamps.esp

81 51 Huntress.esp

85 55 NailsUNP.esp

88 58 HDTEarring.esp

92 5c Serana.esp

93 5d LeftHandRings.esp

FlameAtronachArmor.esp

105 69 Newmelv.esp

107 6b 0db2patch.esp

108 6c VioLens.esp

111 6f The Ningheim.esp

114 72 SkyUI.esp

115 73 Kate.esp

118 76 KS Jewelry.esp

120 78 AMatterOfTime.esp

127 7f Minou's Wigs.esp

128 80 IridumEyes2.0.esp

130 82 Northgirl.esp

141 8d TrueStorms.esp

154 9a Hoop Earrings.esp

159 9f Hip-huggers.esp

160 a0 doahair.esp

161 a1 Niahs Hair V6.esp

162 a2 Kaw's Claws.esp

164 a4 AK_RM_Tattoos.esp

172 ac AOM.esp

175 af DanceTogether.esp

177 b1 RSRainCOT.esp

181 b5 NusbieVoices.esp

186 ba Brows.esp

189 bd RaceMenu.esp

194 c2 FNIS.esp

195 c3 SLAnimSpeed.esp

196 c4 Brawl Bugs CE.esp

198 c6 12FemaleBrows.esp

200 c8 RailLight.esp

201 c9 Bijin Wives.esp

202 ca Bijin NPCs.esp

205 cd EFFDialogue.esp

206 ce UIExtensions.esp

207 cf AddItemMenu.esp

208 d0 fox39 Armor.esp

209 d1 XPMSE.esp

210 d2 SOSRaceMenu.esp

211 d3 FNISSexyMove.esp

217 d9 DraugrSkirts.esp

218 da RSPatch.esp

I already told you how to get the UNPB body, HeroedeLeyenda alredy did it for you; open up the mod (not the FOMOD), open up 00_Bodytypes, scroll down to UNPB, open, copy the files, Open Data/Meshes/Actors/Character/Character Assets/ and paste the files in, overwriting all (the process is different on Mod Organizer but I don't think you use that). It will work with the same XML and textures you have installed already, you will have a weight slider and anything that can fit a UNPB HDT body now fits you. Notet that these were HeroeLeyenda's very simple instructions to me when I wanted to change to 7Base.

<snipetty-snip>

And for HDT hair that doesn't look like utter shit, try this, I'm using it now and it looks great; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70363/?

I thought the whole discussion with your body was about textures, not  meshes.

When I asked about the possibility of having this pussy on my existing UNPB-TBBP body, Heroe told me the only way was to TexBlend the pussy onto it then use NifSkope to "atttach the xmls" (whatever that means)... OR to just set my UNPB slider all the way to the right in UUNP MORPHS and that would do it. It didn't quite do it.

Ever since then I've been struggling to figure out how to convert my UNPB clothes to UUNP since it seemed that I'm stuck with an unwanted UUNP body if I want a working pussy. I definitely want a working pussy, so I'm stuck... and now, all of a sudden, with page after page after page in this thread of instructions on using TexBlend to stitch/glue/weld this pussy onto any other body except the included UUNP body, you're telling me I can have my beloved UNPB-TBBP body back with a working pussy and all collisions as easily as copying some files that I already have on my computer? No need to attach xmls with NifSkope and/or refine radioactive plutonium isotopes or what-the-fuck-ever all the other incredibly complex instructions (or lack of instructions) that this thread has page after page of and/or links to?

<head explodes>

One of us is crazy. I sure hope it's me, and you're really right, and I really just imagined all the preceding convoluted, complex, arcane, inscrutable gobbledy-gook jargon instructions on dragging this pussy, kicking and screaming, onto my UNPB-TBBP body ... and I can really have my UNPB-TBBP body back without giving up my pussy, AND without trying (in vain, so far) to master NifSkope, Outfit Snoody-oh, 3DMocksMe, Photocrap, TexBlonde, HowsYoMammaSkopeBlenderChopperExtractor and Nuclear Physics 101 just to get my slutty clothes to fit again...

Oh, and thanks for the tip on the KS HDT hair. I had KS styles installed, but they weren't HDT-enabled and were generally not as good looking (to me) as the Apachii styles, so I uninstalled them. I didn't know they had done some HDT ones, so I will def. try those out.

Also, Tamriel Reloaded (2K) is downloading as I type this, but I'm not sure I can easily figure out what mods it's going to replace so I can uninstall them... I understand it will replace the 3 Bethesda HiRes packs, but I also have a TON of "better rocks" and "lush grasses" and "Spookier Mines" and "Riften Redone" mods which may be just "texture mods" or may be more than that (the lush grasses must surely have meshes too, they're not just painted onto the ground, they actually stand up and wave around in the breeze). I'll try to figure it out, and thanks for the tip.

I thought the whole discussion with your body was about textures, not  meshes.

When I asked about the possibility of having this pussy on my existing UNPB-TBBP body, Heroe told me the only way was to TexBlend the pussy onto it then use NifSkope to "atttach the xmls" (whatever that means)... OR to just set my UNPB slider all the way to the right in UUNP MORPHS and that would do it. It didn't quite do it.

Ever since then I've been struggling to figure out how to convert my UNPB clothes to UUNP since it seemed that I'm stuck with an unwanted UUNP body if I want a working pussy. I definitely want a working pussy, so I'm stuck... and now, all of a sudden, with page after page after page in this thread of instructions on using TexBlend to stitch/glue/weld this pussy onto any other body except the included UUNP body, you're telling me I can have my beloved UNPB-TBBP body back with a working pussy and all collisions as easily as copying some files that I already have on my computer? No need to attach xmls with NifSkope and/or refine radioactive plutonium isotopes or what-the-fuck-ever all the other incredibly complex instructions (or lack of instructions) that this thread has page after page of and/or links to?

<head explodes>

One of us is crazy. I sure hope it's me, and you're really right, and I really just imagined all the preceding convoluted, complex, arcane, inscrutable gobbledy-gook jargon instructions on dragging this pussy, kicking and screaming, onto my UNPB-TBBP body ... and I can really have my UNPB-TBBP body back without giving up my pussy, AND without trying (in vain, so far) to master NifSkope, Outfit Snoody-oh, 3DMocksMe, Photocrap, TexBlonde, HowsYoMammaSkopeBlenderChopperExtractor and Nuclear Physics 101 just to get my slutty clothes to fit again...

Oh, and thanks for the tip on the KS HDT hair. I had KS styles installed, but they weren't HDT-enabled and were generally not as good looking (to me) as the Apachii styles, so I uninstalled them. I didn't know they had done some HDT ones, so I will def. try those out.

Also, Tamriel Reloaded (2K) is downloading as I type this, but I'm not sure I can easily figure out what mods it's going to replace so I can uninstall them... I understand it will replace the 3 Bethesda HiRes packs, but I also have a TON of "better rocks" and "lush grasses" and "Spookier Mines" and "Riften Redone" mods which may be just "texture mods" or may be more than that (the lush grasses must surely have meshes too, they're not just painted onto the ground, they actually stand up and wave around in the breeze). I'll try to figure it out, and thanks for the tip.

Well keep in mind this is UNPB-HDT not TBBP and actually is just UUNP trying to look like UNPB. This is exactly the same body as you would get with bodyside, with a few tweaks. There is no guarantee your clothes will still fit.

Okay, your character's body is determined by the torso item you wear, usually a cuirass, this item automatically comes with a mesh of it's own independent from whatever mesh your body is. Say you are currently using the zeroed sliders UUNP body you just had, but you then put on a UNPB-TBBP outfit, even if it's a thong, hell you could put it in a piercing. Your body is then reshaped to UNPB-TBBP, and anything that would fit that body now fits you. You take off said chest piece, your body bounces back to UUNP Zero again. If you were wearing something that fits one body but not the next and not part of the cuirass item, like stockings or long nails, they no longer fit you and clip. Note that even if said cuirass item is a belly piercing, it's enough to stop the HDTVag from working during scenes, the game will think you're wearing fully covering body armor. So if you choose to solve your issue this way, you need to have Sexlab take the item off during scenes, along with probably anything else you are wearing.

Also note that for the remodeled armor, you should keep the UUNP one and not change to UNPB, and instead open Bodyslide again as Administrator, under Outfit/Body choose "Unified UNP Special", under Preset choose "UUNP - UNPB". Now hit "Batch Build" at the bottom, then in the list that comes up deslect anything that isn't an outfit, for me the Immerisve Armors show up as well as the normal ones and the DeserterX ones like Merta, Sotetta etc whcih all have UUNP meshes. Deselect the bodies that will also be slected by scrolling through the list, click okay, wait. When it's done, exit, you're done, all UUNP outfits you have have been fitted to UNPB in your game, and with a mod like Soulgem Oven or Deadly Drain your breasts and belly will be able to grow and show in those outfits, unlike most UNPB outfits which lack this benefit (if you downloaded uglykidcid's huge equipment merger and conversions here that has the same qualities, but is prefitted to XP32 style UNPB with belly node). If you don't care about those kind of alterations and don't use pregnancy mods or the like, use your old outfits just fine, in that case get a UNPB general replacer set.

Regarding the TRHD and the mods you need to take out, I suggest you take out all of them, then go in game and go look at whatever that mod was supposed to replace and see if you prefer how it looks now. THese are all just meshes and textures and not a ESP that changes significant things, so it's  fine to change mid savegame. Also take out your RIften overhaul, and install this instead, JK's Skyrim which is 100 % compatible with TRHD and will overhaul every town and city in the game, adding a ton of new things like smelters to Riverwood and Riften in addition to a lot of stuff to just make the towns look more detailed and lived in. Once you use this you will never go back, install it, go look at Riften, Whiterun, Solitude then decide if you want to keep it. If you use mods that change locations in any towns it's not going to be compatible with this, for example Slaverun really doesn't work with this, but a lot of town alteration that adds an important shop or the like has patches for popular town overhauls like this and Expanded Towns and Cities.

I'll probably end up having to link my mods, I'm sorry, I've been trying for days, I can't get it. I fell like I've tried everything, and searched online for answers. I've completely removed all meshes and textures multiple times and do clean saves and resets, I have everything working perfectly except I can't get the animals to be erect. I've tried everything... Help, anything known to normally cause this?

Your video was cute and sexy and funny :blush::lol::angel::wub::P

:heart::D   ♪♫ ❤ ♂ ❤ ♀ ❤ ♀ ❤ ♫♪ :P:heart:

If you liked that one, by all means do NOT watch these- the first 2 are not XXX but the last two definitely are:

I still prefer BVFE Serana, I like that makeover best, the others look to different for my taste. :P

I tried BVFE Serana at one point, but her "resting bitch face" just turned me off.

39549-2-1375559414.jpg

Lovely videos I don't mind if its non xxx, it still turns me on regardless ;)   Taurie is a cutie pie, I love her.  I also love all the songs, so theme oriented :heart::D

And about Serana, that's actually one of my fave pics.  Maybe bitch faces turn me on, I am that cray cray :lol::)^_^

I'll probably end up having to link my mods, I'm sorry, I've been trying for days, I can't get it. I fell like I've tried everything, and searched online for answers. I've completely removed all meshes and textures multiple times and do clean saves and resets, I have everything working perfectly except I can't get the animals to be erect. I've tried everything... Help, anything known to normally cause this?

When you say erect you mean starting animation or their equipment not showing during sex?

I have two very nice guides to add XML to meshes and blend images on main thread, people, read a bit!!! :lol: :lol:

I think I've asked this before (can't find the post, though) but in any case I haven't seen a response:

Can I replace the foot meshes from Newmiller's UNPB Heels with the feet from this mod (using Outfit Studio) and have HeroedeLeyenda's xml's stay with the feet in the Heels mod so that I can finally go back to my slutty preference to have sex with my stockings and heels on?

If the answer is yes (hope, hope) then can anyone recommend the best bsa-unpacking software, given that all of Newmiller's meshes and textures are in a bsa?

Way overthinking it.

Just add the xml pointer to high heel mesh.

If the answer is yes (hope, hope) then can anyone recommend the best bsa-unpacking software, given that all of Newmiller's meshes and textures are in a bsa?

Mod Organizer. Go to your archives list and right click to extract. You can also go into the config menu and set it to auto-extract BSA files when installing.

Mod Organizer. Go to your archives list and right click to extract. You can also go into the config menu and set it to auto-extract BSA files when installing.

True, but for someone not using MO this would be infinitely easier than swapping managers in an advanced load order and ongoing game; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/247/?

Hi all! I use these ! Back up your Files! You can test it !

All Credits go to Bazinga, if its working thank him not me!

Sex with heels is working (Vagina)! Boobs collision with Gauntlets is working!

attachicon.gifBoobs with HDT fingers.gif

attachicon.gifUUNPFeetXPMSE.nif

attachicon.gifUUNPHands.nif

Be careful witth UUNPFeetXPMSE.nif, UUNPFeet.nif is better. I put XPMSE feet to Jennifer before the release and she has sticky feet on the floor on all PC where my friends test her. All my bodies in All-in-One mod are created on Bodyslide with Unified UNP Feet, not feet XMPSE.

Have a nice day!

When you say erect you mean starting animation or their equipment not showing during sex?

The animations work great, but the models are still the non erect (or still sheathed). They don't swap meshes. I thought that creature framework was in charge of that?

The animations work great, but the models are still the non erect (or still sheathed). They don't swap meshes. I thought that creature framework was in charge of that?

Dismiss all creatures if you have spelled from Hentai Creatures, go to Creature Framework MCM on first option and click on Re-register all mods. Wait 1minute and cast any creature or have sex with any from Skyrim, now they should have erect genitals.

Good luck, have a nice day!

Did you try to re-register the animations in the creature framework?

it work for me but sometimes it just go invisible again so i reset them again and they work.

BTW hero....will there be a muscle option for CBBE?

fan of your work...amazing what you have done here.

Did you try to re-register the animations in the creature framework?

it work for me but sometimes it just go invisible again so i reset them again and they work.

BTW hero....will there be a muscle option for CBBE?

fan of your work...amazing what you have done here.

Yes, of course will be, thank you!

Do it like this;

Install Sexlab Framework 1.61 so you get latest files.

Install More Nasty Creatures latest version.

Install Creature Framework latest version, overwrite.

Install Aroused Redux, Creature Framework now needs files from it to run. Disable the ESP if you don't actually want the arousal effects.

Install this mod, overwrite, if using MO order the mods as per this order (except Aroused can be anywhere). Run FNIS.

Sexlab Framework MCM, enable creature animations (I figure you did this already, probably more of this), then Creature Framework, hit reregister mods. Try sex scene with a creature, as long as you can have sex with them at all, to see if boners appear at all. If not Go back into Creature Framework, disable "Arousal Intergration", hit reregister, try again. Once you get it working, try one of the mods this mod puts a HDT schlong on if that wasnt' what you tried (if it was and it didn't work, go look for something that this mod does not touch, like Horkers).

Also make sure that it's a proper vanilal creature you are propositioning, if it's a variant from Skyrim Immersive Creatures, get Bad Dog's patch for that, if it's Monster Mod... I don't know. I haven't used monster mod enough, and don't know if there are sexlab files for it.

If you can't get sex with the Horker + schlong to work, it's Creature Framework not working, head over there and complain. If you can get sex with other creatures, but no schlong on something this mod changes (open the 7z and check) then it's this mod not working with some parts, but it's probably going to be CF.

True, but for someone not using MO this would be infinitely easier than swapping managers in an advanced load order and ongoing game; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/247/?

Thank you. There is no way I'm going to MO, and please let's not have that argument in this thread.

By the way in addition to deleting them, remember to go into Skyrim on Steam and unsubscribe from the High Res DLC, or Steam might notice it's missing and redownload it.

I haven't "subscribed" to anything from the Steam Workshop since the day after they "updated" a mod unannounced and bricked my game. That fiasco took me 3 days to fix and taught me to never EVER "subscribe" to anything from Steam. I even have my "keep this game up to date" options turned off for all games except FO4 even though it's unlikely at this point that Skyrim would be updated.

Also, I'm still in the dark as to the definition of "them," meaning I have many mods that are not intuitively, or even logically, named... which makes it exceptionally difficult to find and uninstall "landscape/environment retexture mods that duplicate features in TRHD" so that I can install Tamriel Reloaded. Just saying "all of them" is all well and good, except that I don't know which ones "all of them" are in some cases. Also, some of them (notably, but not limited to, the ones containing parallax textures) required patches for OTHER mods, and/or ini tweaks such as "fixparallaxerrors=1" or something similar to that.