Caliente announced...

XunAmarox

Once again big thanks!

I've tried out som many variations and this is one of my better ones. At least I think so. :P

Also thanks to xradeckx for the MILF skin!

attachicon.gifScreenShot15.pngattachicon.gifScreenShot17.pngattachicon.gifScreenShot16.pngattachicon.gifScreenShot19.png

Excellent work! Would you share that preset?

Of course! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, there's another texture with sweaty skin for CBBE?  I can't find it searching the author's name, do you have a link?

I don't want ppl to think I made mine sweaty the same way...and then again, maybe his way is better, idk.  Mine is super simple for now.

post-1021001-0-80259300-1451101993_thumb.jpg

I am in love with CBBE.   :heart:

This is a Harness adapted by me to work with CBBE.

2227-0-1451108478.jpg

7CPwvZE.jpg

This above was my first time trying to do something at the Studio on their own.I had never used or researched how it works.

Now I have to learn  keep the body proportions tools, because the way it did "digging", was no longer possible to edit the slide, was only possible using the current saved. And  alot of things.

Congrats on the release Caliente and Cell! Great Work!

One thing thought, as great as it is, i saw that Dismemberment still isn't supported by the released version. Do you have any idea if this will be fixed in the near future or if that is a bigger problem that may take longer?

Dismemberment isn't something that i think you can play Fallout without. It is imo absolutely essential for the Gameplay.

I also think that you should mention that (no Dismemberment) on the description on your Nexus page. I know it is mentioned on a sticky post by Jeir but that isn't very obvious and you can't expect people to look at those posts before downloading and playing with the mod.

I for example was about to work on all the outfits to fit them for my custom body, which would all be in vail if i realized after that that Dismemberment isn't supported.

There seems to be some general confusion about the dismemberment thing... it does not affect gameplay in ANY ways, it's only visual, if you shotgun a raider in the arm and "rip" it off, it's still done, however you will not see it when said raider is naked or wearing an outfit ran through bodyslide / outfit studio, however any original outfit will still show the arm blown off...

So gameplay wise it does not affect anything.

Visually ? well yeah a bit of an immersion breaker but, i personally don't really spend time observing chunks of exploded arms and legs ;)

I am in love with CBBE.   :heart:

This is a Harness adapted by me to work with CBBE.

2227-0-1451108478.jpg

7CPwvZE.jpg

This above was my first time trying to do something at the Studio on their own.I had never used or researched how it works.

Now I have to learn  keep the body proportions tools, because the way it did "digging", was no longer possible to edit the slide, was only possible using the current saved. And  alot of things.

But... how did you do that?... I tried loading that same mesh into Outfit Studio and it wouldn't even detect the file I copied the meshes into....

Guys, can someone tell me please how can I delete some Outfit/Body which I created in Outfit studio to not see it in Bodyslide here

Navigate to your bodyslide folder (where the .exe is located) and open the "ShapeData" and "SliderSets" folders. After that, find the name of the outfit that you want to delete, and simply hit the delete button, and that should do it.

Once again big thanks!

I've tried out som many variations and this is one of my better ones. At least I think so. :P

attachicon.gifScreenShot15.pngattachicon.gifScreenShot17.pngattachicon.gifScreenShot16.pngattachicon.gifScreenShot19.png

Hey, there's another texture with sweaty skin for CBBE?  I can't find it searching the author's name, do you have a link?

I don't want ppl to think I made mine sweaty the same way...and then again, maybe his way is better, idk.  Mine is super simple for now.

attachicon.gif3.jpg

MisukoB made the one I'm using. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54593-caliente-announced/?p=1383075

I ran into some sort of a new issue which I did not have using the alpha versions, below are 2 screenshots from using bodyslide, and 2 screenshots of what it looks like in the game. I played around with a lot of belly and body and various other slides, but just can't seem to fix it. Also the preset itself in case anyone wants to take a look at it.

Basically, overall bodyslide works fine, except for some odd reason it doesn't save or doesn't work properly on the stomach regions, rest of it, as you see on the screens works just dandy, which is weird, its just the belly that defaults to "athletic", muscular. It happens even when I go large and chubby on the slides, that part of the body just still comes out like that.

I would like to get rid of the "cut 6 pack abs" and have an actual smooth, slightly chubby belly. This is happening on current versions from nexus.

If someone could shed some light on the situation it'd be great.

Thanks !

That stomach texture is from the Dirty CBBE Raider Texture, not the one that comes with bodyslide, but the one hosted here.

wtf did i do wrong? lol 

My characters body has spikes all over it when I equip clothes and stuff.

OG9DdI9.png9pM8m0J.pngWFflMD0.png

Make sure to properly uninstall all alpha related files and only install the current release files and it will fix that issue.

Had the same issue ....remember when you batchbuild to untick "never nude" and "CBBEnevernude"

Once again big thanks!

attachicon.gif3.jpg

I believe it's this one: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6868/?

Guys, can someone tell me please how can I delete some Outfit/Body which I created in Outfit studio to not see it in Bodyslide here

Navigate to your bodyslide folder (where the .exe is located) and open the "ShapeData" and "SliderSets" folders. After that, find the name of the outfit that you want to delete, and simply hit the delete button, and that should do it.

Unfortunatelly there is no names with that outfit in those bodies. That is because I didn't know I need to save every new outfit with unique name and saved a lot of them with the same name. That mean every time I saved outfit it replaced previous one and now I have only one folder with last saved outfit, but for some reason in bodyslide all those custom outfit names still exist and they broken, because there is no saved sliders with meshes for them. 

Congratz on the official release!

Had a minor hiccup with the installation though. I'm using Mod Organizer 2.0 and for some reason BodySlide wasn't recognizing the files included in the main CBBE installation.

I checked the paths and everything seemed to be in order. Only got it working by combining the three files under one folder in "Fallout 4\ModOrganizer2\mods\".

I've no idea why this is. I also had all the files under one directory in the previous alpha too and it worked fine.

If you have a problem with nothing showing up in BodySlide (with Mod Organizer) even though you've installed all the files, just copy all the files inside Vanilla Outfits folder and BodySlide folder to your "Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-" folder, add BodySlide to your executables again (or change the path) and you should be good to go. This means that your whole CBBE, BodySlide, Outfit Studio and Vanilla Outfits package is included in one "mod" as long as Mod Organizer is concerned.

Congratz on the official release!

Had a minor hiccup with the installation though. I'm using Mod Organizer 2.0 and for some reason BodySlide wasn't recognizing the files included in the main CBBE installation.

I checked the paths and everything seemed to be in order. Only got it working by combining the three files under one folder in "Fallout 4\ModOrganizer2\mods\".

I've no idea why this is. I also had all the files under one directory in the previous alpha too and it worked fine.

If you have a problem with nothing showing up in BodySlide (with Mod Organizer) even though you've installed all the files, just copy all the files inside Vanilla Outfits folder and BodySlide folder to your "Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-" folder, add BodySlide to your executables again (or change the path) and you should be good to go. This means that your whole CBBE, BodySlide, Outfit Studio and Vanilla Outfits package is included in one "mod" as long as Mod Organizer is concerned.

What I heard is that the new Mod Organizer doesn't yet let executables that are run through it (like BodySlide) know about the files in other mods within MO.

Hi cell and Caliente! Hope you are having happy holidays and getting some fun in with all the work involved for your release. I am truly enjoying the CBBE as I did in Skyrim and of course the wonderful tools. I have been reading the posts and I could have missed it but there are a few questions I had about some tools you might have planned.

Is there going to be texture blender for the various maps? Aside from getting rid of seams for custom textures, this could facilitate blends for muscles, veins, scars on the normals and possible wetness for the specular. I blended the sweaty maps from Skyrim in photoshop and they look great in rain!

post-17513-0-92715600-1451174006_thumb.jpgpost-17513-0-73067100-1451174031_thumb.jpgpost-17513-0-41783200-1451174039_thumb.jpg

Which brings me to my next question.

Is there a way to affect the materials property inside the nif before body generation? I tried different values on the specular, glossiness and wet locations with no results. I don't want the body to be plastic, but the sweat is kind of dull without the wet texture applied when it rains. I suppose I could locate the wet template texture and  merge it into the specular map? Ideas...

I was so worried none of my settings worked I generated the bombshell preset just to be sure I was editing the right nif and I noticed some deformations on the breast underside. Is this a known issue? It seems as if it is a node problem with the skeleton, since this is a UNP based body and well...Bodyslide is still rather new.

post-17513-0-31881100-1451174051_thumb.jpgpost-17513-0-20236700-1451174060_thumb.jpg

I am not using Busty if that helps.

Anyhow the work is much appreciated and I can see the community is already responding so hopefully things will just get easier as we move into the new year! Thank You  :lol:

Hi everybody o/

I have a suggestion for Caliente for when the geck comes out :

In Skyrim, we could make with bodyslide two opposed type of body based on weight. Now in Fallout 4, we have the customization triangle. Why not making it possible in bodyslide to parameter the extreme of this triangle ? Let me explain, in bodyslide as of now you create the middle of the triangle. It would be good to have "fat", "slim" and "muscular" preset that add to that default one to personalize as much as possible npc appearance in game. I know tis require for modders to make a lot of base shape presets, but that would render the game npc that much diverse !

Thank you for reading, and thank you again caliente for your amazing mods !

I dont know if its possible , but there is any way to hide specific parts of the cbbe mesh using nifskope?

(I need to hide the lower torso of some armors that pop skin out when you run or crouch)

Also the mesh looks fine on Outfit studio.

attachicon.gifshowing.jpg

NifSkope, no. Outfit Studio, yes. You can mask out the body. Check around for some Skyrim tutorials on how to do it.

Archived