Caliente announced...

XunAmarox

Believe me, there is a lot of tricks to make the leg like this, i too prefer the leg a little thin, not like amazon style, in special because a huge leg makes the butt smaller in the eyes.

You have the "slim" "thin" "thighs" and "chubby", you have to play with this 3, they all adjust in some parts, but work very nice together, don't forget to try negative values too, sometimes it helps, but try with normal values first, i am sure you will manage.

In my ablity can't adjust this part.

post-3027-0-92657600-1451882886_thumb.jpg

Can you make that part to smooth? :)

Here is my new working preset. :D

MelonBreast.7z

Believe me, there is a lot of tricks to make the leg like this, i too prefer the leg a little thin, not like amazon style, in special because a huge leg makes the butt smaller in the eyes.

You have the "slim" "thin" "thighs" and "chubby", you have to play with this 3, they all adjust in some parts, but work very nice together, don't forget to try negative values too, sometimes it helps, but try with normal values first, i am sure you will manage.

In my ablity can't adjust this part.

attachicon.giftight03.jpg

Can you make that part to smooth? :)

Here is my new working preset. :D

attachicon.gifMelonBreast.7z

Hmm. I'm not sure what you can do about that specific part other than flattening it out in outfit studio. but then you'd have to do it for every single outfit. Maybe you can follow a tuturial for creating your own sliders and do something with that part. assuming the ones for skyrim will work for this version bodyslide

Can someone help me i have one problem with my 3d Pubic hair mod : when i go in First Person and then in sneaking position i get a body deformation but only in First person !!

so is this a bone problen in the nif file ?

2yx3qya.png

2jb4pky.png

Same with Mina mod, something not right here.

hi, i ported northgirl armor from skyrim  :)

for test read the instructions in the archive

English is not my language

Thanks you, good know people share mods instead being cocksucker post pictures. :lol:

Yes, open the original  .nif and copy the BSClothExtraData then paste it  into the modified one.

The warnings can be ignored for now. What you have to do is copy/paste the "BSClothExtraData" block from the original back into your modified NIF. Outfit Studio currently falsely removes those.

EDIT: Just saw the reply above.

Might I just revisit this matter and ask for some clarification? I've run up against the same problem and have yet to find a solution: copying the BSClothExtraData across from the donor NIF didn't work for me, I still had the slightly warped skirt bound to the body's skeleton with rather odd weighting and no physics (er, that is the Blue Landered Dress in FO4, to be clear, but the same appears to apply to anything similar that I've interfered with!)  I've tried various other approaches such as trying to use the original unmodified outfit as a reference in OS, doing the copying from CBBE and the original in stages, manually copying bones into the BSSkin::Instance block (yes, that was probably a bad idea and had the expected results!) and so on, all of which rewarded me with varying amounts of brokenness.

I'm guessing it is actually possible as the CBBE outfits managed it, but it does currently appear to be beyond my limited intelligence and wits to successfully search for The Solution™.  If there's a handy tutorial for successful modding of meshes with extra bones and physics, would anyone be kind enough to point me at it and give me a good shove?

The warnings can be ignored for now. What you have to do is copy/paste the "BSClothExtraData" block from the original back into your modified NIF. Outfit Studio currently falsely removes those.

EDIT: Just saw the reply above.

Might I just revisit this matter and ask for some clarification? I've run up against the same problem and have yet to find a solution: copying the BSClothExtraData across from the donor NIF didn't work for me, I still had the slightly warped skirt bound to the body's skeleton with rather odd weighting and no physics (er, that is the Blue Landered Dress in FO4, to be clear, but the same appears to apply to anything similar that I've interfered with!)  I've tried various other approaches such as trying to use the original unmodified outfit as a reference in OS, doing the copying from CBBE and the original in stages, manually copying bones into the BSSkin::Instance block (yes, that was probably a bad idea and had the expected results!) and so on, all of which rewarded me with varying amounts of brokenness.

I'm guessing it is actually possible as the CBBE outfits managed it, but it does currently appear to be beyond my limited intelligence and wits to successfully search for The Solution™.  If there's a handy tutorial for successful modding of meshes with extra bones and physics, would anyone be kind enough to point me at it and give me a good shove?

You don't need to copy/paste the BSClothExtraData manually anymore now, in 3.0a I added a function that lets you choose which one to use on export/save.

Did you by any chance use "Copy Bone Weights" during the process? I don't know if it has any side effects when certain bones (like the cloth bones) aren't in the reference skeleton.

You don't need to copy/paste the BSClothExtraData manually anymore now, in 3.0a I added a function that lets you choose which one to use on export/save.

Did you by any chance use "Copy Bone Weights" during the process? I don't know if it has any side effects when certain bones (like the cloth bones) aren't in the reference skeleton.

Yes, I was doing that. If there's a wrong way to do something, I'll find it. :D

I hadn't realised there was a 3.0a out now, so I've just downloaded it. I'm currently being confounded about how it imports .obj files now, so I guess I should go and find the updated documentation before I continue...

Yes, I was doing that. If there's a wrong way to do something, I'll find it. :D

I hadn't realised there was a 3.0a out now, so I've just downloaded it. I'm currently being confounded about how it imports .obj files now, so I guess I should go and find the updated documentation before I continue...

The same as before... you're thinking too much. :P

The same as before... you're thinking too much. :P

Hmm, something's gone awry somewhere: I can't load my .obj either from "load outfit" or "import from": no error, but no mesh either. Figured I should reinstall from scratch, but now I get a warning about being unable to load CBBE as a reference.

I'm good at causing chaos, it seems. Maybe at this point I should RTFM to try to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Either that or go back to bed and have another attempt at today.

Oops, forgot to install the CBBE tools folder because obviously I am one. Still can't get .obj files to load, though it wouldn't surprise me if that's now the unfashionable way to do mesh mangling: I'm always a bit behind the times.

Loading OBJ is working fine for me with both the dialog and menu item. There shouldn't be any "requirements" to get OBJ import to work, so this is weird. What happens if you extract the BodySlide program archive somewhere random on your PC and run it from there (as an admin) without any mod manager or similar things?

Loading OBJ is working fine for me with both the dialog and menu item. There shouldn't be any "requirements" to get OBJ import to work, so this is weird. What happens if you extract the BodySlide program archive somewhere random on your PC and run it from there (as an admin) without any mod manager or similar things?

Same thing, unfortunately. No error or anything else, it just doesn't do anything. It loads nifs up just fine, but not my obj files. Is there some special Blender output setting I should use? I generally just accept the default options.

Actually, I just tested it with an obj exported from NifSkope, which imports just fine, albeit at 10x the size it should be, so maybe it is a wonky Blender option. It was fine in 3.0, though...

Same thing, unfortunately. No error or anything else, it just doesn't do anything. It loads nifs up just fine, but not my obj files. Is there some special Blender output setting I should use? I generally just accept the default options.

Actually, I just tested it with an obj exported from NifSkope, which imports just fine, albeit at 10x the size it should be, so maybe it is a wonky Blender option. It was fine in 3.0, though...

Maybe your exported OBJ doesn't actually contain any meshes? There's options like "export selected" or "export all".

Maybe your exported OBJ doesn't actually contain any meshes? There's options like "export selected" or "export all".

I had also the problem that .obj files exported from Blender apparently had no meshes in them. Till I noticed that there were meshes in the .objs but with a ridiculy large scale. This caused the meshes to be very far away from the view port.

When exporting from Blender select a scale of 0.1 to avoid that problem.

I'll make absolutely 100% certain, but I'm pretty sure I tested it on some obj files I'd previously imported successfully into 3.0. But later, it's my turn to cook dinner, which will hopefully be more successful than the minor chaos I've caused here. :lol:

I'll make absolutely 100% certain, but I'm pretty sure I tested it on some obj files I'd previously imported successfully into 3.0. But later, it's my turn to cook dinner, which will hopefully be more successful than the minor chaos I've caused here. :lol:

Tried it out now, it works fine in 3.0 but not 3.0a.

But I also used some initiative and played with the export options: didn't take much playing, selecting "groups" instead of "keep vert order" means it imports fine (at least as far as I can tell). So now back to playing with dress physics. D:

I had also the problem that .obj files exported from Blender apparently had no meshes in them. Till I noticed that there were meshes in the .objs but with a ridiculy large scale. This caused the meshes to be very far away from the view port.

When exporting from Blender select a scale of 0.1 to avoid that problem.

Yeah, I've noticed that the scaling isn't terribly consistent between applications! I'm just setting "clamp scale" to 0 when I import into Blender which seems to make the imported mesh match up with everything.

But now back to the dress physics problem, which confounds me totally. I need to get my bone weighting from somewhere as the imported object doesn't contain any, but doing a bone-weight copy either from the CBBE reference or the imported original doesn't copy the bones that are presumably referenced by the BSClothExtraData block. I'm certain it is possible, but as is so often the case, the means of doing so is managing to elude me.

Tried it out now, it works fine in 3.0 but not 3.0a.

But I also used some initiative and played with the export options: didn't take much playing, selecting "groups" instead of "keep vert order" means it imports fine (at least as far as I can tell). So now back to playing with dress physics. D:

Try this executable, please (together with the other files of 3.0a):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3nkox3rpi20elhq/BodySlide%20OBJ.7z?dl=1

Soo... I didn't really know where would be best to post suggestions or issues or anything for BodySlide; let me know if I should be doing this on Nexus, or a different thread or something.

First, I want to say thank you to Caliente, Ousnius, and everyone who works on this utility and CBBE.  It is about as versatile and important a tool as there is in the modding scene

Second, I wanted to point out a little cosmetic issue I was having.  I'm less asking for help and more just wanted to point out what was going on in case it is something that can be fixed with the sliders or something?  Anyway, here is what is happening in-game.  As you can see there are some weird jagged polygons sticking out the bottom of the breast.  However, it does not happen in BodySlide.  Here are the body and slider settings in BS.  I am unsure where it is coming from, but my guess is that it is a weird interaction with the "body triangle" in-game since it does not appear in the BS preview.

Lastly, I wanted to make a suggestion for another slider.  One shape that I've found difficult to replicate is the natural tendency for some breasts to hang out to either side at the bottom, creating that sort of "upside-down heart" shape (see here, here, or here for examples of what I mean).  If it is possible, a slider that works something like "Push Together", except only for the bottom (or the top, or either) would create a lot of possibilities for breast shape, I think.

Anyway, thanks again for all your hard work, modders :)

Archived