Caliente announced...

XunAmarox

I have a problem, when i launch Bodyslide 3.0 (downloaded on Nexus) i see this (version x64 and normal):

Senza_titolo_1.jpg

Ok sorry, i have install addons and now works fine! I have another question, in this bodyslide version i can't find the files for change the body parts, i see only various clothes/armours files but not the body to modify.. how i can change the body of the girl from bodyslide?

I have a problem, when i launch Bodyslide 3.0 (downloaded on Nexus) i see this (version x64 and normal):

Senza_titolo_1.jpg

Ok sorry, i have install addons and now works fine! I have another question, in this bodyslide version i can't find the files for change the body parts, i see only various clothes/armours files but not the body to modify.. how i can change the body of the girl from bodyslide?

You need to install all three files with all of their BodySlide options:

1.) CBBE with BodySlide addon

2.) CBBE Vanilla Outfits with BodySlide addon

3.) BodySlide

The body will then appear as "CBBE Body".

Hi, Cell. Out of curiosity, I spent some hours trying to find how to get the Child of Adam Metal Chest Piece armor you show in the body slide, and I finally decided it's not a stand-alone armor piece. Am I correct it's a component of the CoA clothing randomly added when they spawn?

On a related note, the body slide program is immensely impressive. That and the CBBE for fallout 4 together are amazing. Thanks.

Senza_titolo_1.jpg

You need to install all three files with all of their BodySlide options:

1.) CBBE with BodySlide addon

2.) CBBE Vanilla Outfits with BodySlide addon

3.) BodySlide

The body will then appear as "CBBE Body".

Oh yes, I had not given importance to the folder "bodyslide tools" in the mail CBBE! I apologize!

Known issues/to-do list:

- add images to installer

- fix texture compression quality

- fix crash of Vault Tec outfit

- fix preview window issue with body not updating properly

- Outfit Studio doesn't support dismemberment yet (and CBBE)

Hey sorry to bother you but am i doing something wrong here ? I try to convert some clothes to CBBE and the skin is weird like this, is it my fault or is Outfit Studio not ready for conversions?

Body_Slide_x64_2015_12_24_22_18_57_92.jp

Hey sorry to bother you but am i doing something wrong here ? I try to convert some clothes to CBBE and the skin is weird like this, is it my fault or is Outfit Studio not ready for conversions?

You probably forgot to delete base mesh while converting outfit in Outfit Studio

Can't figure out why I'm getting this error (see attachment)

I'm using MO2 and BodySlide x64. Win 10 x64, both running as admin.

I'm getting this error only on outfits that don't have loose files (i.e. everything is good with body itself or my own conversion for harnesses mod, cause they have own loose files to replace).

Edit. Strange, everything proccesed fine when I enabled corresponding mods for armors, plus all vanilla conversions too. Maybe someone have idea what was wrong?
Second edit. I think MO symlinks (or whatever they are called) eventually glitched and allowed BodySlide to write to original fallout 4 data folder (this allowing original mods to override bodyslide meshes - and I suppose it's not intended behavior) so it finally managed to convert everything.

post-313468-0-86578800-1450987808_thumb.png

Can't figure out why I'm getting this error (see attachment)

I'm using MO2 and BodySlide x64. Win 10 x64, both running as admin.

I'm getting this error only on outfits that don't have loose files (i.e. everything is good with body itself or my own conversion for harnesses mod, cause they have own loose files to replace).

You probably forgot to delete base mesh while converting outfit in Outfit Studio

And how does one do that? Kinda at this :D

Oh i got it thanks  im such a noob :D

I'm not a modder or anything, but I just wanted to take a moment and thank Caliente for his/her genius and hardwork. I downloaded the Fallout 4 version of CBBE this morning.

I have played Skyrim for years with various versions of CBBE and I looked forward to the FO4 version with excitement.

the difference in the females bodies was apparent immediately.  the shape of their breasts and bottoms is so natural it is poetry. the skin textures are perfect.

thank you Caliente.

Known issues/to-do list:

- add images to installer

- fix texture compression quality

- fix crash of Vault Tec outfit

- fix preview window issue with body not updating properly

- Outfit Studio doesn't support dismemberment yet (and CBBE)

Body_Slide_x64_2015_12_24_22_18_57_92.jp

-I got the problem you had only from trying to Outfit design an armor not batch converted first in BodySlide (untick nevernude if you want her to be able to be nude).

or

-I got the problem trying to use Outfit designer with a modded armor not included in the Vanilla armor download.

or

-Somehow you have an old bodyreplacer still active and the CBBE/Vanilla Armor/Body Slide was not installed with a "clean" install.  I had to not just deactivate all other body replacement mods, I had to uninstall them.  Then install CBBE's stuff.

or

I'm a ding a ling, and there's another reason.

Ok I've got the invisible texture working now by changing the reference to the female body in FO4Edit. My only problem is that the hands become invisible.

If anybody knows why the hands become invisible you would be a great help

Default hands were included with the original package. The first-person mesh is in the 2a package,

No, I have the hands. I'm just trying to hack the Courser uniform to show the female body so I can get the benefits of wearing it without it showing:

TBLRN8z.jpgAJfSaZ7.jpg

Hi, what textures are you using to have this abs? Can you share?

These aren't my textures but if you go back through the thread you'll find the contributor. I did NOT make these.

user "Ubercharge" posted a dirty body with enhanced abs:

http://we.tl/smdRGhCaFv

I use that mod with a "MILF" texture somebody posted for the pubic hair. Perhaps you can work with these textures.

http://we.tl/D8J8fJkOHd

does anybody get this wierd looking body ?? it also happen in game.

I saw the exact same problem stated prior in the thread, I don't remember the fix.

post-1021001-0-54029300-1450992588_thumb.jpg

Either way, use the brush function over the sliders.  After I discovered that functionality, it was really fast.  I also accidentally discovered the spacebar with the brush selected gives the brush settings...now that REALLY helped.

Hi, what textures are you using to have this abs? Can you share?

These aren't my textures but if you go back through the thread you'll find the contributor. I did NOT make these.

user "Ubercharge" posted a dirty body with enhanced abs:

http://we.tl/smdRGhCaFv

I use that mod with a "MILF" texture somebody posted for the pubic hair. Perhaps you can work with these textures.

http://we.tl/D8J8fJkOHd

@Marv What tools are you using?

@Renan Hey, what's wrong with my abs?  They're actually female abs.

post-1021001-0-99636900-1450993483_thumb.jpg

yo.

Hi, could someone with the know-how help me giving my char a tanned look?

I've found the template that I like (thanks to the fellow who found it for me) but when I replace the femalebody_d.dds file with the tanned one my char get one color on the body and one on the neck/head...

How to make the tanned body look natural? without this clear difference between neck/head and the body itself?

Hope someone can provide me with the correct femalebody_d.dds to make this work..or atleast guide me towards the right way :)

here is the tanned body file that I want to make work: http://www.upload.ee/files/5427049/femalebody_d_tanned.dds.html

Perhaps someone could just highlight the bikini areas on the default CBBE body? Would be a easy fix for someone skilled with .dds editing and would suit my cause :)

I would be very thankful!

Archived